LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really New Mommy And Baby!

newmama

Hi, I'm really new at this, my boyfriend told me this was something he was into.....it kinda weirded me out at first, but I love him and he tried new things for me, so I decided to try something new for him. The problem is.....he's never been babied, he's wanted to be but never actually have been. This seems like something I could get into. I was wondering if any one had any advice on where to start? :huh:

Welcome! First off go to the store and buy diapers (Any brand works the best is Molicare but thoes are only avalable online and can cost quite abit ( also get some lotion for his skin). I use depends most of the time (the reajustable ones leak though) now you have the diapers, get a Girls only sign and hand it on the bathroom door (When I first started my mama kept the bathroom door locked and kept the key hidden forcing me to use my diaper)

From here it is basicly how far do you want to take this? if you dont allow him to use the bathroom he will become inconsitent and use diapers 24/7.

Further more, get some baby stuff (I.e. bibs and pacifiers)

Newmama,

The easiest thing to do is just sit down, and ask him what he would like. He may just want to cuddle with you on the couch wilth a botttle, or he may want you to change his diapers; or he may want you to play with some toys. You really need to just talk about his needs and go from there.

I hope this helped a little.

Three Rivers :D

Well, first of all, hats off to you for being adventurous and for loving your BF the way he is. Everybody's different, but here are some things I like:

* being told I'm cute in diapers

* being told I belong in diapers

* being told that I'm going to go in my diapers with no choice in the matter

* getting taken to the changing table by the hand and having to lie still while I am getting a diaper change

* things that say, "Baby" - plastic pants for a heavy wetter, clothes with snaps for diaper changes, sippy cups for toddlers who spill, plastic covers for the bed so it stays dry

Mostly though, if he sees you liking him, even if he is still in diapers, you'll have his heart forever.

Yeah I wouldn't jump into buying bibs and pacis until you know whether he's into that aspect of it or not. Some people are, many of them are only into the diaper aspect. Only way to find out what he wants, is to ask. He might be shy sharing with you, but he's probably thought alot about it, you just have to convince him it's ok and safe to tell you. Then you have to decide what, if anything, you don't want to participate in, and go from there. It's a little bit strange the first time you lay with a bottle in front of someone, but you adjust quickly. Hehe :)

Hi, I'm really new at this, my boyfriend told me this was something he was into.....it kinda weirded me out at first, but I love him and he tried new things for me, so I decided to try something new for him. The problem is.....he's never been babied, he's wanted to be but never actually have been. This seems like something I could get into. I was wondering if any one had any advice on where to start? :huh:

Remember babysitting when you were younger? Same idea, only apply that to the one you care about. It's all about having fun and enjoy each other. Think of bath time, story time, diaper changes, etc.

Have fun together and congrats on being open minded enough to explore this with him :)

InD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations for being such a supportive and open-minded GF. Many women, when facing a BF who is AB or DL, would get angry and walk(or run) the other way! It's great you were willing to embrace the situation and then had fun. Just a suggestion, but it's a two-way street! You can indulge him, but he needs to make your participation worth YOUR while, too! And, that may take some discussion to see what THAT will mean! LOL I'm tickled pink for the both of you. It CAN be a win-win situation for the both of you, if no one gets selfish and forgets the needs of the other partner....