LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What A Place To Have A Leak.

How this for a place to have a leak, an indoor pistol range.

Today was a great day to go and fire off a few hundred rounds. So I grabbed my G21 (Glock 21 .45 ACP) and headed off to the range. Normally I wear cloth and plastic pants but I wanted a break for a few hours so instead I used an Abena disposable. I’m pretty sure my mistake was using a “backup” diaper I carry around in a zippered notepad holder. I guess at some point the zipper or something put some holes in it.

After I was there for about 45 minutes and fired about 150 rounds, I turned to reload and caught my reflection in the observation window. I had quite the wet spot on the left side of the front of my pants. Plus some farther down my left leg. It was quite noticeable.

All I could do was gather up my gear and targets and get out of dodge!

It was certainly noticeable and people did see it. I haven't had a leak like that in ages.

I don’t expect any problems. Everyone is VERY courteous at the range. No, it isn’t because everyone is packing iron, its because no one wants to loose their membership or be singled out as immature. Joking around and tomfoolery is NOT tolerated at the range.

At first I was quite embarrassed but I over it now. I think I’ll head back and see if they have any spaces open.

Almost too funny.

thats happened to me before. i was on the skeet course and i put my hand in my pants pocket to get another shell and felt a wet spot. luckily, i was the only one on the course. it was a sunny day, so i just went on with shooting until i ran out of ammo. my pants were dry by the time i finished the course.

Would definately rain on my parade. Trying to work off a little testosterone at the range and my diaper springs a leak. When I go shooting I usaly wear my super macho camofloge pants, so a leak probaly wouldn't show that much anyway. I haven't been shooting in a long time though, all my guns are probaly siting around collecting R-and-D. ( rust and dust )

Thanks for the post it reminds me I should check on my guns and probaly oil them.

Laying in the "prone" position can be Nappy/Diaper challenging if your Bladder decides to "let go" during a shot, even more worrying if you are indoors with other people.

My last but one trip ended very prematurely due to my Nappy fllooding over the waistband. :badmood::blush:

Wet flloor, wet pants, wet everything except my Nappy ! :o

Didn't win the competition either ! :badmood:

But is there really any good place to have a leak problem? At least when shooting your Glock I bet you didn't have to worry about someone saying the wrong thing to you about wearing diapers and wetting your pants!

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a great day to go and fire off a few hundred rounds. So I grabbed my G21 (Glock 21 .45 ACP) and headed off to the range. Normally I wear cloth and plastic pants but I wanted a break for a few hours so instead I used an Abena disposable. I’m pretty sure my mistake was using a “backup

There is an outdoor range down in Wayne, WV. It is off of route 152. I used to go out there all the time when I was working in Wayne for a private ambulance service. Its a decent place, most people are very friendly, and its FREE. Im in the triangle of where KY, WV, and OH all come together.

Hi Thomas i too live in Wv where did you find and indoor range at. I know in charleston are they are none to my knoledge. Thanks

john

Guys, I don't actually live in WVA. But I don't live very far away either. My incontinence is not public knowlege so I use an alias online to talk about it.

While I doubt anyone who knows me goes to any of the 3 sites I use to talk about my condition, who knows what some search engine could put together and once that happens, it can't be taken back.

But is there really any good place to have a leak problem? At least when shooting your Glock I bet you didn't have to worry about someone saying the wrong thing to you about wearing diapers and wetting your pants!

:roflmao:

Hey that Glock is a nice gun. I want a .45. My only handguns now are a .38 and a 9mm. The 9mm feels like a toy compared to that .45.

Today was a great day to go and fire off a few hundred rounds. So I grabbed my G21 (Glock 21 .45 ACP) and headed off to the range. Normally I wear cloth and plastic pants but I wanted a break for a few hours so instead I used an Abena disposable. I’m pretty sure my mistake was using a “backup

a .45? Why would you want a slow ammo, even if heavy, with a gun like the glock... if you want more power I suggest the. .40 SW calibre version of it... a Glock with a .40 is a powefull thing.

the only gun I'd get in .45 1911... favourabli a Bear Custom 1911... damn... if you ever shot one of those you instantly wish you had more cash at hand to actually buy one, or for the sake of it a couple of them ;)

The Colt 1911 government (fbi/...) edition, with the matching gold-cup tuning parts is also quite quite lovely... unfortunatly, albeit I had the money, the owner didn't want to part with it at that time, and it was the only available I had seen around where I live in quite some time.

I'm not too big a fan of .45 ammo though in most other guns.

9mm para is sure not big. but with a good make, and a precise gun, the precision on "normal distances" is quite good. The recoil, especially when shooting fixed barell stuff is so low you can fire fast sequences to 25m targets and still hit centered. with some practice and a good gun you hit targets very well up to 40m or more (skip the glock on that... it's not for such distances when it comes to perfect precision, the glock is sturdy... good guns, but compared to some upper end SIG the precision is a "joke").

so with a good aim, a sturdy precise gun I believe 9mm to be a much more versitale ammo than .45

but that may just be me ;)

other than that... having a leak on a shooting range is not very cool... however I truly believe that most people are civilized enough not to make an embarassment out of it... unless you're at highschool or such a "faciliy".

The G21 .45 ACP is ok but it does feel strange. A friend has a .45 from Springfield that feels just great. I'll be getting that for my carry piece.

Why .45? I'm prior military and anything less just feel like a pop gun. A 45 is heavier but I'm used to it. I bought the Glock because of its integrated safety. Nothing else to unlatch when I need to shoot. A .45 is also more useful for me/us. We work in some very remote areas and I'd rather have a larger weapon if needed. Figure a large cat, bear, wolf, etc.

I also favor a Remington 12ga Tactical shotgun for "defense". The first 2 shells are 00 buck, the rest are slugs.

As for ammo, we are rather fanatical about it. We'll buy shelf rounds just to plink stuff but all our combat rounds are procured from a custom gunsmith who make precision ammo. Specifically for competition.

Thomas,

I like your choice of shotgun and the rounds... very effective for defense situations.

here in law enforcment and security most use 9mm rounds... easily available at a great variety of types / speeds / loads...

but I fairly well understand, that when possibly dealing with larger animals a .45 on a shorter distance can be quite more useful ;)

never been confronted with such a situation before...

for combat / cqb situations the glocks are quite the choice.... easy to operate, sturdy and resistant to most elements (Water, salt-water for some time... cold / hot...).

-

diamondback,

the HK USPs are great weapons... very well made, quite precise... very popular here as well.

amongst a few others I own a HK USP .40 SW ... one of my favourite guns...

am waiting to afford a P30 in 9mm.

besides my old and beaten up bertetta 92 has so far given me good service... (although she doesn't look quite beautiful anymore ;)...)

Guest stright_locin'

i also carry a .45. a Heckler & Koch USP. i also carry a 9 mm Glock in an ankle holster. i also have a Benelli 20 Ga. shotgun that i use for defense and shooting trap and skeet.

how do you like the h&k usp i was thinking of getting a usp tactical for my 21st it would also be my first 45

how do you like the h&k usp i was thinking of getting a usp tactical for my 21st it would also be my first 45

I can say nothing about the .45 version but the .40 is basically the same gun (different barll /...) - the gun is fantastic...

if you're hands aren't tiny then you will find a comfortable, secure grip...

H&K makes very sturdy guns, made for serious use... and yet keep them precise enough.... I find H&K to be generally very comfortable easy to operate and sturdy guns.

I have had mine for quite some time and it has seen some good use... even outside on "all-weather" ranges once in a while... it got wet, it got dirty... it was dropped once... and I yet have to get one simply malfunction / jam from it... so far works like a charm...