LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Buy A Company

If you could buy a company or part of a company. What company would it be? I would buy the Pampers division of Proctor & Gamble so I could bring back the really thick Pampers they use to make and I would bring back the girl diapers they use to make. I would make adult size of them. The adult diapers companies make now are terrible. They are too plain looking and has too many tapes in my opinion. One tapes is all diapers should have.

I'd buy Ford and force them to start building real station wagons again--NOT those awful, overstuffed SUVs that they're building now. Real station wagons like we had back in the Sixties! (Long live the Brady Bunch!!!)

Baby June 11/11/2007

GM.

Fire all their stylists and hire the team that designed the Dodge Magnum and get them to make a 3/4-size version.

Open some Non-union plants in the south (and close some of the ridiculous union shops in the north). And maybe the quality and aesthetics of the vehicles will start to be on par with the rest of the world.

I'd by out Microsoft to own the rights to the Windows code, and put it out open source to Linux. Let Linux run Windows programs natively!

I'd buy out make-up companies, and all the others that test on animals, and shut down ALL animal testing.

I'd buy Luvs, switch them all back to plastic, and make sizes 1 through 25 or more.

I'd buy out Logitch and stop making the drivers and supporting software proprietary, and release a Linux keyboard (with Tux key!)

I'd buy Hyundai! I'd make the Accent work RIGHT, last forever, and hybrid! Want to scratch my paint?! FINE! See if it's still scratched in a week, jackass!

I'd buy out RFS and pay myself better.

• 2 weeks later...

Call me diabolical, but here are my two choices:

Cisco Systems -- to on this company would be to own the company that is responsible for the vast majority of commercial telecommunications equipment in the world. Routers for data and phones, optical and electronic, this company's equipment is the backbone of the internet. Linksys is their division of home/office electronics. Imagine the power they wield -- their equipment controls our communication and data transfer. Every major business, every government in the world relies on usage of their products.

or

Lockheed-Martin -- One of the largest defense contractors in the world. Need I say more.

• 5 months later...

I would buy our national moon bank, or just the division that prints the moon money... It would very well turn out to be a goldmine... a little paper and a little ink and you got endless supply of money... can't beat that...

After some time of printing, I eould be able to buy smaller earthnations' nationalbanks, or the division that prints their money, and print even more money for myself to buy even more nations' banks..or.. and before anyone would ever realize it, I would own both the moon and the entire earth... or atleast their money.. so now it's time to start making friends with me...