LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Are You When You Started Wearing Diapers?

I have always been interested. Ever since I was a kid. I had an abusive babysitter and one of the main threats was diapers (cause she'd lock me in the car or room until I wet (obviously I would I was 3)) so I have always had this weird connection to them. When I was a kid I always remember eyeing the diapers isle. I wore my first diaper again when I was about 6 or 7. I was at a friends house for the night (I had pretty much grown up there) and she knew I was a bedwetter (still am just never really dealt with it with diapers) and she pulled me aside and asked me if I would wear protection that night. For some odd reason I said yes. The next time I wore them I was 19.

I started thinking about it probably when I was 12-13 and started fabricating things out of towels and trash bags (back then you couldn't just go into the store and buy things). When the first of the disposables hit the market, I was in college (I had also ordered some diapers and plastic pants from Wards/Sears by then).

I was potty trained? around 3, but I wanted to be back in diapers for as long as I can remember. Around 9, I started wetting and pooping my pants(mostly pooping), but other than a brief period of being put in diapers as punishment for pooping myself, I didn't start wearing diapers until I was around 17 0r 18.

i was 11 when i niticed i began to like diapers i began to take them from the 4 year old room the pullups that is than till 6 th grade i quit wearing than i started back up again at 7th grade all the way till ninth grade and quit wearing again then i started buying diapers in 10th grade till now i also have bought pacis and bottles too.

First purchase and use of diapers was probably 15 years ago. First activites in this line of interest started in my early teens...when I started doubling (or many more) up underwear, towels, etc and wetting and also pooping on occasion. Kind of got fixated on the white regular briefs of the time which had double fabric in the seat which sold as extra absorbant and extra comfort. Still seek such undies out today (there are a couple of brands that have that double fabric seat for the occasional skid or oops or usual extra absorbancy use).