LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Debut On Halloween

DIAPERPHANTOM

My fiance dressed me up in a "Dorothy Girl" (Wiz of Oz) costume this year for Halloween. She even added some extra lace to the costume to Sissy it up a little more. I bought the shoes at a thrift store and added the bows for the final touch.

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

I should have posed for the picture before I ate pizza though...lesson learned.

Now, I'm off to do some hunting this weekend to regain my masculinity. :blush:

:wub: Very cute indeed Dorothy PHANTOM! A piccie well worth waiting for.

It looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun! Tee-hee, and I bet it was even more fun because you and SisterPHANTOM shared that added frisson of pleasure that there was more to your choice of costume than met the eye :P

And yep, you learnt from the pizza experience that girls' add-ons have many uses! Like, saving carpets everywhere!

You look FAB and I trust you felt as FAB as you look!

D B) lly

Very cute, next year your going to have to get some mary janes, and maybe some rumba pants, with some big cloth diapers, then you can shorten the dress a little....Well then again why would you want to be dressed like me....B

Hope you didn't go hunting in that cute little dress! You certainly do look cute - I'd love to see a full shot of you like that.

Even if you didn't wear your dress hunting, I hope you wore diapers - nothing more distracting than wet pants while you're hunting, eh?

Seriously, love the outfit!

• 2 weeks later...

that halloween costume was sold in a store i worked at you must have a very good waistline to wear it even the plus size ones are small as hell.

Well, if you consider a 32" waistline good... ;) I know what you mean though, hard to find outfits that convert over well. The Dorothy Girl costume was a large and fit surprisingly well.