LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Need Mods In The Room Urgent!

Latley i understand rosie is taking a break from the pms, and i sure can understand it, but we are having alot of trouble with some new members comming in and insulting other members in pm and in publick, we had this disgussion before i know that, but since di is the only one we can pm now, its more urgent than before with new mods i dont care who just some the regular users and di can trust

I pmed di with schripts from the chat , and still there are some members who cant or will behave in the chatroom.

I really dont know what to do other than report troublemakers in the room.

Im sure that we all want a safe room to be in this society should be fun and not a place to bee insulted in

im sorry for posting this public but i think its nessesery to do.

peter

I usually just ignore these trouble makers, but it does seem that more them our coming in too the chat room. So I agree with diapered_peter that there should be other mods that can be trusted by Daily Di and our members of the site and who frequent the chat room. To help weed out the trouble makers.

Latley i understand rosie is taking a break from the pms, and i sure can understand it, but we are having alot of trouble with some new members comming in and insulting other members in pm and in publick, we had this disgussion before i know that, but since di is the only one we can pm now, its more urgent than before with new mods i dont care who just some the regular users and di can trust

I pmed di with schripts from the chat , and still there are some members who cant or will behave in the chatroom.

I really dont know what to do other than report troublemakers in the room.

Im sure that we all want a safe room to be in this society should be fun and not a place to bee insulted in

im sorry for posting this public but i think its nessesery to do.

peter

The logs you sent me were of other people talking about that person, not that person saying anything I could take issue with. I won't ban or moderate over rumor.

i thought the room was empty the other day when i popped in....but it also looked different....it was then i noticed i'd chosen the open chat option instead of live chat....prolly not the case for you dada but i know it threw me for a minute........

Not a nice person.

badbaby: retarded day is today and it ends today

darrel_indiapers has joined.

badbaby: he is moving out and im going to pick on someone new

diaperedpet: whos moving out

badbaby: retard boy

abgirlDylan: no one

babyfett: badbaby should depart

diaperedpet: whos retard and that is not very nicey

badbaby: diaperedpet remember our chat in PM? its me mom2b

diaperedpet: as president i cannot allow you to be mean

abgirlDylan: lol fett

badbaby: pet remember what we said in PM

diaperedpet: i do

diaperedpet: but its not nicey

diaperedpet: and why

badbaby: so i order you

badbaby: do it

diaperedpet: i cannot be mean to anybody

mooglelove: badbaby SUCKS BUTT bbs everyone, need to go out]

diaperedpet: but if you like you can be mean to me instead of him

badbaby: PM me a sec

abgirlDylan: petness wont do anyfing u say

abgirlDylan: petness no

smarti: laters moogie

diapered_peter: laters moogie

abgirlDylan: peter, usted estar en cama lol

diapered_peter: lol

badbaby: diapered pet has a message to tell you

gremlin has joined.

diapered_peter: hi gremlin

abgirlDylan: gremmyyyyyyyyyyyyy

diaperedpet: licksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss SID

diaperedpet: hi gremmy lickssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

badbaby: diaperedpet do what i told you or ill do what i said about you

smarti: hiya grem

abgirlDylan: jerk a$$! leave her alone

diapered_peter: think fett is making dinner

smarti: blimey badbaby

diapered_peter:

abgirlDylan: lol or eatin it

diapered_peter: could be

abgirlDylan: lol

badbaby: diaperedpet to late im going to post on the boards what evil words you said and also tell dailyD as well

badbaby has left.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe because you are new, aren't being picked on, certainly not being called a retard, have some compassion please dada for the victim, not the instigator or agaitator, the room is usually a peaceful place, but when it gets disrupted by a person who has no manners it bothers ppl, some people in this room enjoy each others company and are here everyday.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe because you are new, aren't being picked on, certainly not being called a retard, have some compassion please dada for the victim, not the instigator or agaitator, the room is usually a peaceful place, but when it gets disrupted by a person who has no manners it bothers ppl, some people in this room enjoy each others company and are here everyday.

:( I fear you're being optimistic diaperedpet, see below for a link to dada's own line in compassion -

Example

D :( lly

Ooops.. He done pulled the original post, but Dolly has the quote too.

I think you'll find that it wasn't he who deleted his posts, as he started a new thread in here (Support) entitled "Posts" demanding to know where his posts had gone! I think we have Rosie to thank for wiping his numerous inane and unpleasant one-liners from the boards. Thanks Rosie.

I think this is part of the problem. I've noticed a rash of new members just recently (I suspect it's one or two with multiple ID's) and they suddenly appear and flood the boards as a short-cut to get into Chat without having to provide ID or a dollar.

Dolly

I won't take PMs but I get reports. There is a report button on the bottom of every post, just click on one and use that for notifying the admin.

Dada was saying some pretty horrid things, I caught him. But as for mod's, I keep telling you guys.. you can't. There is no function for chat room moderator, just click ignore.