LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Siblings In Diapers

well to start things off me and my sister are both dl's we have been since we were kids and I was wondering if anybody else had a sibling that liked diapers too. Ijust think it's kind of strange that we both like diapers when we were kids we would wear her dolls diapers. Anyways just wanted read some of your thoughts about the subject thank you.

well to start things off me and my sister are both dl's we have been since we were kids and I was wondering if anybody else had a sibling that liked diapers too. Ijust think it's kind of strange that we both like diapers when we were kids we would wear her dolls diapers. Anyways just wanted read some of your thoughts about the subject thank you.

No, but I really wish that my brother liked diapers, too. Though I will say that at least he never teased me for my diapers growing up. It would be so cool to diaper each other and to have somebody to share this with.

Wow, you AND your sister?

Any thoughts as to how/why BOTH of you found comfort in diapers? Are you twins or different ages?

different ages to answer your question.

I wet the bed thats how I began to like diapers as for my sister I don't know.

different ages to answer your question.

Wow that is weird, because I have always woundered if there was a genitic component to getting comfort from diapers.. My Father who I never knew as a child is an AB and I am a diaper lover maybe it runs in families...

Wow that is weird, because I have always woundered if there was a genitic component to getting comfort from diapers.. My Father who I never knew as a child is an AB and I am a diaper lover maybe it runs in families...

I've heard that wetting your pants is hereditary because "it runs in your jeans!" Seriously, I have heard that bedwetting is hereditary but I believe that becomming an AB or DL is strictly from how you were treated as a kid by having to wear diapers as an older child for either accidents or bedwetting or maybe even punishment in diapers.

There are many factors that contribute to someone becoming an infantilist. Oddly enough, it's a double-edged sword. People become infantilists to either make up for something they lost during a bad childhood or to continue experiencing the pleasure they recall from having a good childhood.

Of course there are more reasons as well why people find pleasure in wearing diapers and/or regressing to their infant and toddler years, but the bottom line is a search for something that gives them pleasure. (For me, it's hanging onto a good childhood. The best part of life always ends too soon...then they make you go to school and learn responsibility).

That's the Readers' Digest condensed version of infantilism. You all know there's a lot more to it than that! Nothing is ever simple once you become an adult--even when you become an adult baby.

Baby June 10/22/2007

I've never read about siblings sharing it ... how did you come across that, did the conversation just "happen to come up" one day or ... did someone out the other and out themselves?

That's really strange.

Generally, I have to agree with Baby June about how it depends on your childhood (whether good or bad) as to whether or not you become an AB or DL... HOWEVER, similar to what likewet said, my Dad and his sister both drank outta baby bottles until they were teenagers. I've always been told that my aunt was especially attached to the baby bottle. I guess maybe it is POSSIBLE for it to SOMETIMES be genetic.... who knows? I've heard so many different stories about peoples childhoods and they're all so different that I'm not even sure if there can be any linking factor between them. Perhaps different events trigger different responses. I guess what can set one person over the edge and push them to committing suicide, just makes another person strive harder to overcome it. It's puzzling, I'll give it that! :huh:

If it's a subject you still talk about ask her. I'd be really curious to know how it started for her whether she was a bedwetter as well, or if your interest influenced her.

If it's a subject you still talk about ask her. I'd be really curious to know how it started for her whether she was a bedwetter as well, or if your interest influenced her.

The trouble with trying to figure out if its genetic or environmental from brothers, sisters, and twins is that if you live in the same family, the environment can be extremely similar.

People make a career out of studying twins that get separated at birth for this reason...

I'd say it's possible some genetic factor or factors may cause someone to have a propensity to develop a fetish.

I read a study a few years ago that found that a surprisingly high percentage of people living in a group home for autistic adults had fetishes. There's definitely a genetic component to autism; if there were some link between autism and fetishism, that would imply there's some genetic factor to fetishism as well, at least in some cases.

I doubt there's a gene specifically for infantilism, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if two siblings have a higher chance of both developing fetishes than two random strangers. It could still be fairly rare, of course. Maybe if you don't have a relative with a fetish, then your chance of having a fetish yourself is one in a hundred, but if you do, then your chance is one in fifty, or something like that.

It would be interesting to study the question. Unfortunately, since most people don't share much about their private sexual fantasies with their immediate family, though, it would be hard to find out for sure. I have three siblings, and I haven't the faintest idea whether any of them is kinky--and I hope they don't know about me either.