3. 3. How often to you masturbate?

• More than once a day
    • Once a day
    • 3-5 times a week
    • 1-3 times a week
    • Couple times a month
    • Hardly ever
    • Never

The best way imo is to 'tuck it downward'. I already do that with normal clothes and panties so it doesn't show in my everyday life (and I'll be free to stop that after surgery). The longer it is, the more likely it will stay that way.

I'm pretty small, so it rarely stays that way with diapers. Its not even 3 inch flaccid (and its always flaccid too). With clothes I do it differently, in that I also tuck in my testes (you might think that hurts, but it's pretty painless for me) and wear two pairs of panties on top of each other to keep it in place. Obviously, most diapers are looser than that, unless you wear something restrictive or tight at the crotch (a onesie, tight pants), you might still have problems.

Cut, 6", rarely.

I have considered restoration, but not heavily, I've never had any pain from having been cut (since it happened anyway), and it hasn't bothered me. The main reason is I don't get a lot of enjoyment out of sex, though it feels good of course. It feels good, then its over. Big deal. :/ Funny thing is, I rarely get hard any more...unless I'm teasing the wife, when she starts moaning, he starts throbbing. :P

I guess I'm pretty average in size, though my wife has expressed the hope I don't get any bigger, everything fits just right as it is. She could be ego-patting, but I doubt it, she's not like that.

I used to have trouble making it more than a week without masturbating, but since I got married, I have a more interesting outlet for that desire. :) About the only time I 'play' is when I want to hold out longer for the lady.

• 2 months later...

really now, who's going to honestly say they are under 4 inches. to be honest I never measured but my ex thought it was big but she also said she loved me, so my guess is as good as yours. Youer schlong is like a light sabre, opnly works when handled properly.

If you have no foreskin enjoy it, you don't have to worry about dick cancer or getting balanitis. (turned out to be from diabetes but made me uncomfrotable as hell) Supposively sex is better though so at some point I'd like to find out. <_<

• 2 months later...

I never actually measured before, but according to the poll results so far, I'm apparently quite average. (I just measured for the purpose of this poll, and my answers were yes, 6" (hard), and more than once a day.)

I almost didn't check this thread since I don't identify completely as a boy or a girl but I was bored :blush:

I got 'chopped' as a baby like many of us. It really sucks to not have a choice in what happens permanantly to your body :angry2: but honestly I don't care about what they did to me. I do think that with me they should have aimed a bit lower with the knife ;) FYI being circumsized is more hygenic. Ask any girl about yeast infections and you'll understand why :huh: One of the things I like best about DD is the honesty here :D It is nice to know that I am not the only > in the crowd. It makes relationships really tough because size does count no matter what anyone says. That has a lot to do with me being who I am and how I feel about sex and my own body :mellow: and the only good I see in my 'privates' is that I can pee in a toilet standing up. Yeah, I hear you saying "So What?" and I agree totally. My willy is about useless for anything else and I wish it weren't there at all. Anyone got $15K and a round-trip ticket to Phuket laying around unused? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Ok I might be stupid for asking this but I'm going to ask anyway. Is there some advantage to not being circumcised and being AB/DL? Does it even make a difference?

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Abrera - I've got the same problem, the main reason I'm still a virgin :(

Do you mean you're a virgin because you have a tight foreskin? I used to have this in my teens, but could still have sex okay.

Masturbating. Why is that all guys lie to each other about masturbating? We all do it, but whenever guys talk about it over a beer we all say we don't. ;) I would say I do it about 5 - 6 times a week on average. This takes into account when I do it on my own, when I do it with my wife, and when I'm using sex toys to masturbate.

Beth

No it isn't technically the reason, but it has given me a fear of rejection when a girl see's it

I think it's help create my low self-esteem and lack of confidance - A situation I'm trying to fix

I average from 2" to recessed, sometimes I wonder if I was one of those people born with both and the doctors picked the wrong one to get rid of. I have little to no feeling in that area including internally which leads to my incontinence, kind of hard to make it to the bathroom when you seldom get those signals/feelings that you need to go in the first place. I think ive masturbated 3 times in my life, generally I'm like <why bother> I don't and have never had the want or need for sex and often wonder if i am even human at times.