LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poor Responce

how cum non of my posts get a responce? if i post about breasts or being a helpless damsel in distress then i may get helped by every single guy in here. did ramma get a responce?

I've looked at your post and saw nothing to respond to, unless you expect someone to react to your rude comments. Which might I add seem a little to "male" to me.

I've looked at your post and saw nothing to respond to, unless you expect someone to react to your rude comments. Which might I add seem a little to "male" to me.

If someone is being rude please report them. This is a support board for positive and constructive thoughts. There are other places where you can spend all day shooting criticism. But DD is supposed to be more welcoming. :)

Certainly not taking sides but I also noticed the activity of her posts, for being pretty new to this site. I think manners and a hello would have been in order.

Her comments so far:

About Diapering you Nursery:

crap site out to make money from the ab scene. not real abies just here to make money and i stayed at this place to try it and they dont change you or anything, you sit in a darken room with toys for over 6 hours and you dont even see the lady that is meant to be looking after you then she pops in and put you in the crib, they are only interested in gaining there income for your stay.

major let down.

In our nursery room post

stomps in the room and kicks stillindi and takes his teddy from his arms and then goes and shoves the other stinky babies over.

In Topic: New Daddy

(snorts white lines on the coffee table with a straw)

In Topic: Apology To The Babies, from Rosie

we all stressed out at things thats why we come here to relax and have fun and your no different. If your not up to the job then maybe you need to step down

In Topic: Neat Site

daddys-girl.net is also wetherbed.com owned by me

Now I'm not against people saying what they have to say, and this is a free site, but for someone with less than three days on the site, and the comments made thus far. Something isn't looking good. But I'm not going to judge just seems a tad odd, maybe just to me or another. But I also know that I can smell something rotten and or fishy...still nothing implied (yet). It's far from a report so far, but not what I would call a nice way for people to welcome you in. Seriously asking Rosie to step down? Who the heck...ahhh I'll just let it go. :D:P

how cum non of my posts get a responce? if i post about breasts or being a helpless damsel in distress then i may get helped by every single guy in here. did ramma get a responce?

Mollytots:

If you send me (and a bunch of other people) a single word in a PM referring to someone that was sent off from here for being very difficult to get along with, don't expect a direct or positive response.

If you are in fact Cynda, you have some explaining to do as well as some work before I expect anyone will want to talk to you. This post is also starting off on the wrong foot, and the poor spelling just adds nails to the coffin.

Dill_Pickle.

P.S. DailyDi and/or Rosie, if you want to pick up the PM, it's not at all private with respect to the board mods. Not really my issue; ignoring doesn't bother me.

If someone is being rude please report them. This is a support board for positive and constructive thoughts. There are other places where you can spend all day shooting criticism. But DD is supposed to be more welcoming. :)

I have just received an unpleasant and unsolicited PM from this member. I was unable to report it to you, as requested, because your PM facility is disabled, but I forwarded it to DailyDi for his consideration.

Dolly

ha .... funny thing...i just posted in another topic about someone who took a story i'd written and posted as my own on one site....and posted it under a different title on their site...........my name was added after i confronted the owner in her own forum ..... but no hint of an apology or any sorta "niceties"....

molly did you say you own daddys-girl.net?

life is full of coincidences isn't it......

ha .... funny thing...i just posted in another topic about someone who took a story i'd written and posted as my own on one site....and posted it under a different title on their site...........my name was added after i confronted the owner in her own forum ..... but no hint of an apology or any sorta "niceties"....

molly did you say you own daddys-girl.net?

life is full of coincidences isn't it......

Interesting jenniebear. The plot thickens....

Dolly