LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WE ALL HAVE OUR FETISHES

We all have our fetishes. We all have our likes and dislikes. With some of you on this website it is wearing diapers as adults. With some of you it regressing in age and acting like a baby. There are those of you are male and like to act as a female or the other way around.

There ar those of you who have contacted me and expressed an interest in doing to me what my fetish is. My fetish is being given enemas. I am willing to take them for any reasons you may have to give them to me. They can be to punish me, humiliate me, for torture, or for any other reason you may have to give them to me. They can be as large as you want them to be, even to the point where it makes me cry and beg for them to stop. However, I do not expect that you will stop them just because I am crying or begging for them to stop. I don't want to be restrained in any way for these enemas. I promise you that I will  lay there and take it all. I will not try to stop you from doing it to me.

I do not care if you are a male or a female. I am a male. My true age is 76. However, you can treat me as if I was any much younger age. It can even be as if I was only a year or two old. If they are to punish me, they can be as large as you want them to be. Even to the point that it makes me have to throw up. If they are to humiliate me, you can do it in any way you wish. You can even call me nasty names while you do it to me. If they are to torture me, they can be given with retention nozzles so I cannot let it out until you tell me that I can. They can even be as hot as 115° F. This will hurt, but not cause any damage to my insides. Yes, I will cry and beg for it to stop. But as I said above, I do not expect them to stop. It can even be from groups of males, groups of females, or groups of both males and females.

I have only one requirement. The requirement is that you host me days only and either live in the Las Vegas Nevada USA area (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson or Boulder City) or plan on visiting the Las Vegas Nevada USA area. I cannot host you. I cannot travel to you our of the area.

I look forward to any of you contacting me soon. Please contact me directly at the email address below.

Thank 😊 You,

me-1701@proton.me

Albert ---- or, you can even call me Alberta to humiliate me even more.

What is so silly about a man who enjoys enemas? Do not knock my fetish and I will not knock your fetish. By the way, what are your fetishes Will Not Tell and Valentines Stuff? As I said, we all have our fetishes. Mine is enemas. I know many of you on this website enjoy wearing diapers. I have nothing against that. However, I just do not like to wear them. If you like to wear them, then where them. I will not say that it is in any way silly.

Albert

me-1701@proton.me

• Like 1

@Albert-1701 I'm not saying your fetish is silly. It just struck me that seeing something like a cross between The Ministry of Silly Walks and Cheese Shop sketches would be quite funny. Receiving enemas would be one of the more normal ones in my opinion.

I wasn't commenting on your fetish in general, just that it started out with "We all have our fetishes..." 

10 hours ago, Albert-1701 said:

What is so silly about a man who enjoys enemas? Do not knock my fetish and I will not knock your fetish. By the way, what are your fetishes Will Not Tell and Valentines Stuff? As I said, we all have our fetishes. Mine is enemas. I know many of you on this website enjoy wearing diapers. I have nothing against that. However, I just do not like to wear them. If you like to wear them, then where them. I will not say that it is in any way silly.

Albert

me-1701@proton.me

About as silly as a man who spends a lot of money on diapers so he can poop and pee his pants and then get his bare bottom paddled. 

Enjoy whatever you enjoy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. 

• Like 3
On 5/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Now I want to see a Monty Python Ministry of Silly Fetishes sketch.

Everybody should watch that sketch: 

I just love how deadpan John Cleese is throughout the sketch.

On 5/9/2024 at 3:42 PM, Spanky said:

About as silly as a man who spends a lot of money on diapers so he can poop and pee his pants and then get his bare bottom paddled. 

Enjoy whatever you enjoy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. 

Exactly!