LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Received a new cuddle buddy today

It's been nearly a year wait, but he's finally here!   This is my Plushlife "Winston" cuddle dragon - I've named him Stromberg (inside joke with myself).    Here he is cuddling with my small tiger that's pretty big for a plushie in his own right. 

20240503_210147.jpg

• Like 3

That's one of their trademarks.  The eyes are embroidered.    I also have the snow leopard they released in 2018.

image.png

Wish I had got at least one of the others.  They're quite expensive if you buy one as they're released, but try to get one second hand and it can be significantly more than the original price (as in thousands!)  A new project should be coming very soon - hoping for another big kitty.

https://plushlife.eu/history/history.php

• Like 1

Wow! That's cool! Is that the giant version I saw listed, or the regular one? 

If you don't mind, what was the ballpark pricing on it with their preorders? That's really cool! (The snow leopard was quite the design, that one's cute!)

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Wow! That's cool! Is that the giant version I saw listed, or the regular one? 

If you don't mind, what was the ballpark pricing on it with their preorders? That's really cool! (The snow leopard was quite the design, that one's cute!)

Regular one.  It was 899 Euro, then tack on the shipping, so 990.  Then there's the exchange rate.    The giant one was over 2000 Euro.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Regular one.

The giant one must be HUUUGE! Yours is already one of the larger stuffed animals I know of that's not a novelty teddy bear around Valentines... very cool! 

17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

The giant one must be HUUUGE! Yours is already one of the larger stuffed animals I know of that's not a novelty teddy bear around Valentines... very cool! 

The snep (snow leopard) is even bigger!   And I don't recall a "large" version available back then.    This is her on a queen bed.   I found the cover on the Kohls web site and had to have it.  snep camo.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The snep (snow leopard) is even bigger!   And I don't recall a "large" version available back then.    This is her on a queen bed.   I found the cover on the Kohls web site and had to have it.  snep camo.jpg

She’s adorable! Looks like she may fight you for the bed though! 🤣

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She’s adorable! Looks like she may fight you for the bed though! 🤣

I bought one of the 7ft tall bears (I call him pipsqueak) and can confirm, its like having a plushie, needy spouse when it comes to bed space being at a premium