LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purchasing items online

Hey everyone I’m in a bit of a jam, I trying to purchase some inflatable diaper cover from a online U.S. store this one https://candycoatedus.com/2nd-preorder-now-open-zoran-large-inflato-pamps/

It cost about $205.46 CAD with shipping, when i want to purchase items online i buy “prepaid credit cards” worth $200 dollars (that the maximum) now i can’t buy higher than that plus i don’t know where i can find a $250 card like visa or more.

Also my local bank doesn’t allow purchases outside of New Brunswick Canada, i really want to buy that inflatable diaper cover from that store i really need help finding a solution for my problem can anyone give me any advice on how i can purchase that item please 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

• Like 1

It sounds to me like your wasting your time and money buying these pre-paid credit cards with all those crazy restrictions.

Why not just spend the money on actually buying the diaper cover you want with your actual bank account?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Contact the company, explain the situation, and see what they say.

I already did, i ask them if it was possible i send them my payment through money gram so i can purchase the item i want at the moment i am waiting for a reply.

26 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

It sounds to me like your wasting your time and money buying these pre-paid credit cards with all those crazy restrictions.

Why not just spend the money on actually buying the diaper cover you want with your actual bank account?

My local bank won't allow me to buy outside of new brunswick canada that is the reason why i buy prepaid card if i can find a prepaid re loadable card with no restrictions i could easily buy my diaper cover.  

• Like 2

Couldnt you use paypal?

Perhaps you can find a local shipping company that you can use to order through(I dont mean UPS or Fedex or Canada Post, Ive heard of these for when US citizens want to buy from Japanese websites but those sites dont accept western payment methods so there are companies you pay to have them order for you from those sites.

• Like 1

Might it be possible to buy and use 2 prepaid cards, contact the company and give them the numbers to both. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, barnburner said:

Couldnt you use paypal?

Perhaps you can find a local shipping company that you can use to order through(I dont mean UPS or Fedex or Canada Post, Ive heard of these for when US citizens want to buy from Japanese websites but those sites dont accept western payment methods so there are companies you pay to have them order for you from those sites.

Well i can use paypal however my bank is not compatible with paypal.

As for a finding a local shipping company well the only one i know is canada post but your idea is not a bad one i may do a google search to try and find one can you give me more details it may help me in my search.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Might it be possible to buy and use 2 prepaid cards, contact the company and give them the numbers to both. 

I have suggested to the owner of that option but he can't accept it.

40 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

Find a different bank and keep just enough in it.

Easier said than done there is no other bank in my area other than the one i am using.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Hmm..... here's a thought.  Buy yourself a gift certificate from them that you can later use to offset whatever you need to keep the remaining balance within the card limits.

https://candycoatedus.com/giftcertificates.php

Well i keep that in mind when i want to buy something a little more expensive in the future. 😉😄

• Like 1

When you say the amount in dollars are you referring to Canadian or American Dollars?

A suggestion would be to go across the border and buy the cards in the United States. New Brunswick does touch the U.S. Srate of Maine. That way the card will be in American Dollars and not in Canadian Dollars.

Albert-1701

• Like 1
On 5/6/2024 at 4:03 AM, Albert-1701 said:

When you say the amount in dollars are you referring to Canadian or American Dollars?

A suggestion would be to go across the border and buy the cards in the United States. New Brunswick does touch the U.S. Srate of Maine. That way the card will be in American Dollars and not in Canadian Dollars.

Albert-1701

I am saying American Dollars if you buy the cards in the United States. If you were to buy them in Canada they would be in Canadian Dollars. The Canadian Dollar is only worth 75¢ in American Dollars.

Albert-1701