LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody else have an issue with binge buying IC nappies when Horney?

I just purchased another 4 cases (12 packets) of Drylife slip super. Starting my incontinence journey again. I already have a tone of IC nappies stacked in my bedroom.

• Like 2

I do not have that problem since my supply of "new" ones comes from the washer and dryer

• Like 1

Not so much when I'm "horny" - reaching for my credit card tends to have the opposite effect on me. But I'm a sucker for sales, or, as I would prefer to describe it, I am a "shrewd buyer." I wear diapers 24/7 so their per-unit cost is a consideration - I'm going to burn through 2-4 of them per day on average, and if they cost $6 each, that becomes notable at the end of the year. So, I watch for the sales when I can. 

The post-Covid inflationary environment has only heightened my price sensitivity - I became concerned at one point that diapers were going to go from expensive to "absurdly expensive", and in some cases, they have - MegaMax diapers up where I am (Canada) are close to $200 a case now. Great diapers, but... damn. So when Rearz or InControl do their BOGO or 25% off sales, I tend to leap at them... which is how I ended up with 13+ cases of diapers in my basement, and my wife giving me the stink eye whenever a bulky package gets left on the porch. I guess you could say that I've "binged". But part of me says "Well, now I can go 6 months without shopping if I need to - I can always make it to the next sale!" Except the next sale is probably only 3 months away... you can see my problem. 

• Like 2

i try not to use more then 2 diapers and when im horny i take my diapers off being in diapers is more a comfort to me then a fetish it helps me deal with childhood trauma mental health and negative energies if u buy bulk then go for it weither it be for regression or fetish do u and be happy babies always xoxo

Not so much binging but I think I've stocked up more than necessary on a few occasions. My budget (and my drawer) has its limits though. Since diapers don't really perish It just meant that I wouldn't need to buy any for a while and could spend that money elsewhere.

Since I'm still kind of coming to terms with ABDL I've found that having a bit of a stash makes for a good affirmation that it's okay to be into diapers.