LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Norway is a shit country to be ABDL in.

No diaper seller sends products to Norway. 

ABU did send before, but now they have temporary disabled shipping here.

NRU temporary disabled shipping here like 6 years go. 

And its cause we have the most complicated import system in the world. 

Pharmacies and medical supply store only have cloth-like medical diapers. 

We do have 1 ABDL store in Norway, but its more expensive than importing. 

• Sad 2

Have you looked into parcel re-direction companies? 

I came across this through a quick Google search

https://www.eurosender.com/

Sort of acts as a middleman between you and the seller so for a small fee you can ship items that don't officially get shipped to your country.

I've never used Euro Sender before but I used a similar company when I bought Race Car Diapers, RCD didn't send their diapers to the UK so I had them re-directed to another address who then sent them on to me.

Sounds like you're describing lots of AB themed diaper brands that are unavailable.

What about premium medical brand diapers?

Are those off the "changing table" too??

• Like 1

Would it be worth renting a van or a trailer and driving somewhere else in Europe, and making a bulk purchase every six months or every year? Or would they get smacked with some kind of import duty?

4 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

Sounds like you're describing lots of AB themed diaper brands that are unavailable.

What about premium medical brand diapers?

Are those off the "changing table" too??

Only cloth-like are being sold in country, and no import. 

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Would it be worth renting a van or a trailer and driving somewhere else in Europe, and making a bulk purchase every six months or every year? Or would they get smacked with some kind of import duty?

Since covid, most has stopped selling from warehouse. 

I'm gonna try a few road trips, to pickup diapers and see the "world"  (Just Norway and Sweden)
But it wont be until June and maybe August and later. 
Wont really save that much since diesel is expensive.

The "funny" thing is that there is no import duties on diapers, just tax, but Norway wants its tax and its to be paid as you pick up the packet or pay as you order.

5 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Have you looked into parcel re-direction companies? 

I came across this through a quick Google search

https://www.eurosender.com/

Sort of acts as a middleman between you and the seller so for a small fee you can ship items that don't officially get shipped to your country.

I've never used Euro Sender before but I used a similar company when I bought Race Car Diapers, RCD didn't send their diapers to the UK so I had them re-directed to another address who then sent them on to me.

Just entered some quick info and its almost double the shipping fee as ABU has.
Worst case, I'll just buy more expensive diapers, use more cloth-like, and use less diapers.
Cloth-like is fairly cheap.

• Like 1

Sounds like there is a problem with having things shipped to there home country.  Not everywhere is easy to ship to, some are very careful about shipping stuff into the country. On the other hand, if you have a friend somewhere like in the US, or Canada, that you trust to reship items to you, they might be able to reship things. It depends on how things are with the shipping, some are easyer to ship something personal, rather than from a company.

2 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Sounds like there is a problem with having things shipped to there home country.  Not everywhere is easy to ship to, some are very careful about shipping stuff into the country. On the other hand, if you have a friend somewhere like in the US, or Canada, that you trust to reship items to you, they might be able to reship things. It depends on how things are with the shipping, some are easyer to ship something personal, rather than from a company.

The warehouses/stores I'm talking about is in Europe. 
Norway is in Europe, but they refuse to ship here cause of complicated import/export. 

17 hours ago, Dubious said:

The warehouses/stores I'm talking about is in Europe. 
Norway is in Europe, but they refuse to ship here cause of complicated import/export. 

Solution: Move to the EU, USA or Canada and everyone wants to do business with you as a private person🤗

Or Norway can become a member of the EU and be a full member of the EU's business market.

As it is today, it is too complicated and too expensive to do business with individual private customers in Norway. The market in Norway is far too small to spend the extra effort, time and money on it - sorry.

4 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Solution: Move to the EU, USA or Canada and everyone wants to do business with you as a private person🤗

Or Norway can become a member of the EU and be a full member of the EU's business market.

As it is today, it is too complicated and too expensive to do business with individual private customers in Norway. The market in Norway is far too small to spend the extra effort, time and money on it - sorry.

Who are you answering for, since you know its not worth to send stuff to one of the richest countries in the world?

I would pay extra to have stuff sent here, call it a document fee.