LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I buy and wear?

Question

So normally I just save up and pay to go have sessions with pro mommy dommes. It’s very expensive and takes forever for me to have enough to justify doing it. I’m going to house sit for my sister this weekend. Will have the entire house to myself aside from her dogs. Debating about potentially buying a small pack and just wearing for the weekend. I’m having trouble justifying it still as I’m worried about getting them shipped to me discreetly so my roommates don’t know what I bought, and also about discreet disposal because I don’t want to risk them or my sister finding them.

3 answers to this question

Check out your local Goodwill stores and thrift stores.  I get a lot of my diapers there and pay around $3 to $4 on average for a pack of about 18 to 22 diapers, new in their factory sealed packages.  True, they aren't premium diapers like Rearz, Mega Max or Abena, but even the lower end store diapers can be worn and used for an average of 3 to 4 hours before needing to be changed.  For that price you can afford to change diapers 5 times a day and you don't have to worry about shipping and buying on line.  Just stop by, look and see if they have adult diapers (it can be hit and miss), and buy in person.  No one will know they are for you and will think you are running an errand for a relative.  

• Like 2

First. The answer is always yes. and second, You can have things shipped to you via a UPS or FedEx location and no one you live with will ever know. I had 2 cases shipped to me that way in a pinch

• Like 1