LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello all,

im new here, but i wanted to try and maybe... reach out for some encouragement? ive wanted to be diaper dependent for well over a decade, but bad experience after bad experience had left me with a severe distaste for them for a period of years, being disgusted at my own desires. its honestly only been in the last year that ive begun REALLY coming to terms with what i want, and that its genuinely okay to want in the first place.

when i had my bottom surgery back in 2017, i was unfortunately one of the cases where the surgeon fucked up real bad, and among other lingering effects, i have always struggled with leaking a little bit when i do things like excersize rigorously, laugh too hard, or do things of the sort, so my brain is already aware that this would be a "good thing for me anyways"

the setup so far is that ive tried to be 24/7 once or twice in that year, and each time felt like home, but for some reason or another that i cant remember, i kept falling off. this time though, im determined...DETERMINED, to make it happen. i have ordered my first full case of megamax's, and set it up to autosend to me, so that i dont even have to think about not using them because theyre coming anyways. i have lots of supportive friends, and a close one who is acting as my primary "coach" or biggest confidant and encourager.

so i wanted to ask, if you have any tips for a newbie, what would you suggest? and any kind of positive reinforcement is really appreciated

• Like 4

i full admit the difficulty of that. im doing the best i can, and i can only imagine that the longer i go the easier it will get, and im honestly super excited for it. thank you for the encouragement!

• Like 1

I can't wear 24/7 because I live with my folks, and they have zero tolerance for this kind of lifestyle.

At the very least, I have been trying to pee as often as possible during the day, and pee my underwear from the previous day every day before going into the shower.  I have had a couple trickles, but nothing closely resembling incontinence.

I have even tried self-hypnosis, just simply telling myself that I am already incontinent and I'm only in denial with holding in my bladder.  I am diapered nightly and I drink a lot of water at night and during the day.  I can pee laying down and sitting up, but it's hard to easily pee being a guy, since the pee requires two exit points instead of just one for girls.

I also want to pretend that my bladder doesn't exist.  I want to ignore it to the point where I can't even remember when I peed my diaper.  But the tricky part is not always consciously thinking about going.  That's the catch 22..

after making my initial post,i was reading on a few of the forums on this board as well as just, really taking in the concepts in the 12 month plan document, i decided i was ready, and from that moment i was incontinent. i stopped trying to hold it at all, and while it still takes a concious effort to start, the moment i feel an urge i let go, which has resulted in multiple occasions over the last week where i had some very wet pants until i managed to switch out of them

after this week of repeated accidents, my diapers finally arrived. i cannot begin to say the relief that i felt when i put it on. it was an odd feeling that im having a bit of a hard time putting into words, but the knowledge that i wont (hopefully) just have dripping pants now is fantastic

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

hello! i wanted to make an update.

i went 24/7 for about 9 days, and it was absolutely wonderful. i dont remember exactly what went through my head, but i took a break one night and just... didnt wear for the next week. i dont know why and im very dissapointed in myself. after that week of break i started wearing again, for about 3 days that time, and then took another break. another week passed of not wearing, and i put a diaper on again today and it felt like home. i was able to relax not only my bladder but my entire body. it felt like stress that i didnt even know i had left me, and i was supremely thankful for it.

i genuinely dont know why i stopped for those periods of time but i cant help but be... mad at myself actually. i feel like i took a few steps backwards and lost progress during those weeks off, and my desire to be thoroughly incontinent strengthened in a way that i wasnt expecting.

i genuinely dont want to be without my diapers, but i worry about feeling like wanting breaks in the future. i dont want to take breaks...

i feel like a part of the reason why i had stopped during those times was because the plastic of the diaper just started feeling really hot and uncomfortable, but i dont feel like thats enough of an excuse to get out of them. the day after i stopped wearing i wet myself and had to change pants 3 times, it felt amazing.. i want to get back to that point

I don't see you dipping in and out of 24/7 life as a problem.  I think it's normal and probably sensible to engage in a bit of "try before you buy".

I started bouts of 24/7 back in early December 2018.  At the end of 2018, I went 24/7 for a little over 2 months before coming back out of diapers (which was fairly inconvenient for the first few days).

I missed them.

At the start of April 2019 I went back into diapers and stayed in them.  I'm still diapered today.  I've no regrets about my early/temporary forays into living diapered.

A word of warning though:  I too imagined I was catapulting into incontinence in those early days but in hindsight, it was a combination of optimism and being acutely sensitive to fairly minor physiological changes.  In reality I think not that much changed for quite a long time.

Even today, whilst I'm probably "diaper dependent" somewhat during the day and I am now an intermittent bedwetter, I still don't regard myself as incontinent.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JustaLittleCreature said:

i put a diaper on again today and it felt like home. i was able to relax not only my bladder but my entire body. it felt like stress that i didnt even know i had left me, and i was supremely thankful for it.

I understand this statement deeply. I've been 24/7 for 5 years, and I can't imagine going back - I hope to wear diapers for the rest of my life. Which, to the uninitiated, I know, sounds crazy. 

As for hurtling towards incontinence, it's more like a deliberate crawl. I wouldn't use the term to describe myself. I become uncomfortable when I have to hold it, and it's a genuine emergency after three hours now instead of six or nine in the before times, but other than having unpredictable bedwetting instances, I can get by, holding it if I have to. One thing that has changed is that if I start going, I can't stop, so it's dangerous to walk up to the edge, because if I fall off, it's happening. I've stumbled into my bathroom a couple of times with pee running down a leg because I tried to avoid changing my diaper while I was out somewhere, thinking I could just hold it for the last hour, and the last hour turned to two hours, and more beers, and there I was. This impresses my wife, by the way. 

I’ve been using diapers off and on for many years and have been full time now for about 20 years.  Early on, I just preferred being diapered because I’d grown up wearing them most of the time until I was about 10 years old.  After that, I was diapered when a bathroom wouldn’t be easily available fairly quickly due to my small bladder capacity.  Later, I found that I was psychologically addicted to needing diapers because of the security they provided by keeping me from embarrassing myself if I wet my pants.  Although, I wasn’t incontinent, I did have to urinate fairly frequently and never did really overcome that problem.  I really wished that I was incontinent to justify my need to wear diapers.

I’d say you have a definite advantage in that you do experience actual incontinence, though it might be just minor leakage at this point.  So, your wearing a diaper is easily justifiable.  You just have to convince yourself of that.  Once you can think of yourself as being incontinent, wearing and using a diaper becomes much easier.  You’re no longer doing something you need to hide or be embarrassed about; you’re using diapers to manage a medical issue.