LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello all,

im new here, but i wanted to try and maybe... reach out for some encouragement? ive wanted to be diaper dependent for well over a decade, but bad experience after bad experience had left me with a severe distaste for them for a period of years, being disgusted at my own desires. its honestly only been in the last year that ive begun REALLY coming to terms with what i want, and that its genuinely okay to want in the first place.

when i had my bottom surgery back in 2017, i was unfortunately one of the cases where the surgeon fucked up real bad, and among other lingering effects, i have always struggled with leaking a little bit when i do things like excersize rigorously, laugh too hard, or do things of the sort, so my brain is already aware that this would be a "good thing for me anyways"

the setup so far is that ive tried to be 24/7 once or twice in that year, and each time felt like home, but for some reason or another that i cant remember, i kept falling off. this time though, im determined...DETERMINED, to make it happen. i have ordered my first full case of megamax's, and set it up to autosend to me, so that i dont even have to think about not using them because theyre coming anyways. i have lots of supportive friends, and a close one who is acting as my primary "coach" or biggest confidant and encourager.

so i wanted to ask, if you have any tips for a newbie, what would you suggest? and any kind of positive reinforcement is really appreciated

• Like 3

i full admit the difficulty of that. im doing the best i can, and i can only imagine that the longer i go the easier it will get, and im honestly super excited for it. thank you for the encouragement!

• Like 1

I can't wear 24/7 because I live with my folks, and they have zero tolerance for this kind of lifestyle.

At the very least, I have been trying to pee as often as possible during the day, and pee my underwear from the previous day every day before going into the shower.  I have had a couple trickles, but nothing closely resembling incontinence.

I have even tried self-hypnosis, just simply telling myself that I am already incontinent and I'm only in denial with holding in my bladder.  I am diapered nightly and I drink a lot of water at night and during the day.  I can pee laying down and sitting up, but it's hard to easily pee being a guy, since the pee requires two exit points instead of just one for girls.

I also want to pretend that my bladder doesn't exist.  I want to ignore it to the point where I can't even remember when I peed my diaper.  But the tricky part is not always consciously thinking about going.  That's the catch 22..

after making my initial post,i was reading on a few of the forums on this board as well as just, really taking in the concepts in the 12 month plan document, i decided i was ready, and from that moment i was incontinent. i stopped trying to hold it at all, and while it still takes a concious effort to start, the moment i feel an urge i let go, which has resulted in multiple occasions over the last week where i had some very wet pants until i managed to switch out of them

after this week of repeated accidents, my diapers finally arrived. i cannot begin to say the relief that i felt when i put it on. it was an odd feeling that im having a bit of a hard time putting into words, but the knowledge that i wont (hopefully) just have dripping pants now is fantastic

• Thanks 1