LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well that stinks

A regular customer filed chargebacks on $60 worth of recent donations. Even though the donations had been confirmed and acknowledged publicly. $90 being sucked out of my nearly dry bank account.

PLEASE if you don't recognize a charge, or even change your mind, let me know! I can refund it without the fees and reputation hit of a chargeback.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

A regular customer filed chargebacks on $60 worth of recent donations. Even though the donations had been confirmed and acknowledged publicly. $90 being sucked out of my nearly dry bank account.

PLEASE if you don't recognize a charge, or even change your mind, let me know! I can refund it without the fees and reputation hit of a chargeback.

Very disappointed to hear of that experience. A dono of $45 has gone to the cause so if others folks can chip in with whatever you can we can get this cleared.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TammyG said:

Very disappointed to hear of that experience. A dono of $45 has gone to the cause so if others folks can chip in with whatever you can we can get this cleared.

Thanks Tammy! Appreciate the help!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

That does suck.  When I saw it under $400, I had to do a double-take. 

Same here. I was like, "I know I saw it up to $400 yesterday."

13 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Whoever did that almost deserves to be banned from the site

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Menaiya said:

I tossed in a spare $15. I can do without lunch today.

That's really kind of you!

9 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Whoever did that almost deserves to be banned from the site

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he forgot he donated, or didn't recognize the charge, but its getting harder to do that as he ignores me.

• Like 1

On second thought...perhaps they were getting squeezed for dough and payday was distant, so the only emergency money thing they could think of to do was to reverse the charges and get $60 back onto a piece of plastic.

That's perfectly understandable and makes this event more forgiveable, but...they could have handled it better (i.e.; communicating with the site owner before the fact).

And embarrassment is why they're avoiding responding to you.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

On second thought...perhaps they were getting squeezed for dough and payday was distant, so the only emergency money thing they could think of to do was to reverse the charges and get $60 back onto a piece of plastic.

That's perfectly understandable and makes this event more forgiveable, but...they could have handled it better (i.e.; communicating with the site owner before the fact).

And embarrassment is why they're avoiding responding to you.

That makes sense though I still wish he would have asked for a refund and saved me $30 in fees and a hit to our otherwise spotless processing history. 

On 3/29/2024 at 6:50 PM, DailyDi said:

That makes sense though I still wish he would have asked for a refund and saved me $30 in fees and a hit to our otherwise spotless processing history. 

Just donated $69.69 to hopefully make this sting a little less. That leaves you with $69.69 over the $400 goal, which should both help with the $30 hit and give you some extra cash for whatever you might need. <3

I know how chargebacks can be, back when I was younger a friend gave me a decent chunk of money as a paypal gift. Their father did a chargeback on all card purchases cause they were being too wasteful and spent like a ton on a twitch streamer or something. Well that not only put me in the negatives, but also slapped a huge fee ontop (since there were multiple of these gifts, each one with a fee smacked on for the chargeback.) I did not have a job and basically just had a paypal for friends and family to easily give me money. I had a very, very hard time getting my paypal into the positives again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Just donated $69.69 to hopefully make this sting a little less. That leaves you with $69.69 over the $400 goal, which should both help with the $30 hit and give you some extra cash for whatever you might need. ❤️

I know how chargebacks can be, back when I was younger a friend gave me a decent chunk of money as a paypal gift. Their father did a chargeback on all card purchases cause they were being too wasteful and spent like a ton on a twitch streamer or something. Well that not only put me in the negatives, but also slapped a huge fee ontop (since there were multiple of these gifts, each one with a fee smacked on for the chargeback.) I did not have a job and basically just had a paypal for friends and family to easily give me money. I had a very, very hard time getting my paypal into the positives again.

You're the best!

• Like 2