LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dinner is gonna be a while

Yeah ... was gonna say negative 714 means it was delivered in the past!

But dominoes?????   When it comes to pizza, they're the bottom of the barrel in my opinion.   Used to be OK... but then they changed their recipes (improved they said) and it just sucked so bad after that.  I'd even do Little Caesars or Pizza Hut over them ( oh... and that's "Pizz -uh hut").

28 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Yeah ... was gonna say negative 714 means it was delivered in the past!

But dominoes?????   When it comes to pizza, they're the bottom of the barrel in my opinion.   Used to be OK... but then they changed their recipes (improved they said) and it just sucked so bad after that.  I'd even do Little Caesars or Pizza Hut over them ( oh... and that's "Pizz -uh hut").

Not a huge dominos fan either but I was on a budget and they had the best deal for what we wanted. 

That’s really great, I guess? Your pizza is potentially delivered, before you order it. How do they do it? AI must be a good thing here?

18 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

That’s really great, I guess? Your pizza is potentially delivered, before you order it. How do they do it? AI must be a good thing here?

DeLorean Express. When it has to be there yesterday.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Isn't it free if it doesn't arrive in 30 minutes or less?  Might be worth it if you can heat it up in the micro wave - for breakfast!

Dominos discontinued that guarantee many many years ago.