LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

Well it's October and Halloween is coming up. It's one of my favorite "holidays", if you even wanna argue that. It just means Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the fall weather is on its way.

Got any favorite Halloween memories as a child or even as a grown up? What was your favorite/best costume?

Mine was when I was a deviled egg! ^_^

Hmm...best costume for me was when I dressed up as some weird ass schoolgirl (i called the costume a nerd at the time, complete with my old school uniform and pigtails and harry potter glasses). I just recall it being one of the most comfortable costumes I ever had and that was important cause my trick or treat treks were LONG! lol.

As for the best memory, hmmm...I used to trick or treat in the rich neighborhood where my friends' aunt lived (cause thats where the best candy is...duh!) and there was this one guy that made a haunted house in his backyard. Well, the haunted house starts off as not too scary oh wow spiderwebs and what not...but then all of a sudden some dude in a monster costume chases after us with a chainsaw. HOLY CRAP!!! All us kids ran for our lives screaming and I end up with a pile of people on top of me (of course we all end up tripping over our costumes!!!) and a claustrophobic attack. To this day I cringe when I hear a chainsaw. I think its my best memory cause I can honestly laugh at how freaked out I was.

I am looking forward to the haunted houses at Fright Fest in Six Flags! ^_^

I'm going to Fright Fest this Friday night and I am considering doing the coffin of fear contest.

BACK ON TOPIC: My favorite Halloween was back in 82 when i went as E.T. LOL. I remember it being real cold but I went to more doors and got more candy than any other Halloween.

This year I got a G suit, the thing jet fighter pilots use to force the blood back to there brain, it fits skin tight, and of course I be waring a disposeable underneath.

As a kid, we had the run of the mill coustumes, you made yourself, because back then, money was tight, and only rich kids had store bought stuff, and we were the poorest of the poor, all your custume choices were in the old cloths that were going to get tossed.

So you had your hobo, and old lady, and whatever you could think of, made from the old stuff, my brother one year wore a union suit, stuffed it with a pillow, painted his face with lipstic and whatever, and went that way, he was the hit of the parade, everybody got a laugh from that one, and one kid from my class wore his sisters cheer leader outfit, he was thin, and no one guessed who he was, everybody just tought it was one of the girls, from our class... so you used what you had.

I seen a freind of my family, one year and he was looking for suggestions, for him ad his girlfreind, I suggested, out houses, so they got 2 large cardboard boxes, and decorated them, and they went as his and hers outhouses.