LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chirstina Applegate MS/diapers

It’s too bad about her MS. But she has guts, not easy to talk about it, and to make light of her having/needing to wear diapers is brave. No one would have talked about that just a few years ago. I’m sure, it helps others to more normalize having to wear diapers. 

• Like 1

I wonder what diaper it was? If it fit under jeans without being obvious, I suspect it would not be something from the ABDL pantheon, but I could be wrong about that. Does anyone have any theories? Anyway, it's great that she felt no shame about it, and spoke about it openly and intelligently. That's the way it should be. 

11 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I wonder what diaper it was? If it fit under jeans without being obvious, I suspect it would not be something from the ABDL pantheon, but I could be wrong about that. Does anyone have any theories? Anyway, it's great that she felt no shame about it, and spoke about it openly and intelligently. That's the way it should be. 

I’m only throwing a guess out, but possibly Depends.

IMG_6624.webp

10 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I’m only throwing a guess out, but possibly Depends.

IMG_6624.webp

I assumed the same, either that or always discreet boutique. 

On 3/14/2024 at 4:17 AM, AbabeBill said:

It’s too bad about her MS. But she has guts, not easy to talk about it, and to make light of her having/needing to wear diapers is brave. No one would have talked about that just a few years ago. I’m sure, it helps others to more normalize having to wear diapers. 

I knew about her MS, but I didn't know how it progressed. 

I firmly believe that celebrities have a right to privacy.  However, I think MS is progressive, and it's hard for a public personality to hide the symptoms.  I'm sure there is a reason that she chose to share her diagnosis.    I appreciate how she chose to share this because it wasn't necessary.  Nobody would ever know that she wears a diaper, but the way that she shared it will likely help a lot of people accept their condition and deal with it positively.  

Maybe it's just me, but she feels too young to be dealing with that.  She was the dumb pretty girl Kelly Bundy when I started college.  BTW- I remember her making fun of Bud for bedwetting and wearing diapers a whole bunch in the early years.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, spark said:

I knew about her MS, but I didn't know how it progressed. 

I firmly believe that celebrities have a right to privacy.  However, I think MS is progressive, and it's hard for a public personality to hide the symptoms.  I'm sure there is a reason that she chose to share her diagnosis.    I appreciate how she chose to share this because it wasn't necessary.  Nobody would ever know that she wears a diaper, but the way that she shared it will likely help a lot of people accept their condition and deal with it positively.  

Maybe it's just me, but she feels too young to be dealing with that.  She was the dumb pretty girl Kelly Bundy when I started college.  BTW- I remember her making fun of Bud for bedwetting and wearing diapers a whole bunch in the early years.

She's 52. Married With Children started in 1987!

• Like 1