LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How incontinence started in your case?

Hi, I'm here to ask about how your incontinence started.

Mine started when I was around 12 years old as bedwetting. For several years, it would improve and worsen intermittently. Sometimes the problem would disappear for a few months and then return. Then, when I was 21 years old, I began wetting my pants during the day. At the beginning, incidents would happen once or twice a week. However, they quickly began occurring more frequently. I would feel the urge to pee, and a second later, I'd start wetting my pants. Sometimes, there wasn't even a signal; I just felt warmth down there."

Sorry for my English...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My incontinence started as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. After the surgery, I bled excessively and developed what started out as a urinary tract infection which spread throughout my body and nearly killed me. None of my doctors have been able to describe exactly how these events affected my urinary system. But I developed urge incontinence that has persisted for many years. I'm not reliably dry at night and have sudden "urges" to pee that result in daytime leakage unless I can get to a bathroom within a very few minutes.

Well, I assume mine is due to when I was around 10, I had a catheter for nearly a year (inpatient care)

and I remember after it was removed I was dribbling for several days after and had wet the bed basically every night. I was incredibly embarrassed at the time about this and even more so as I was having messy accidents at the same time, I promise what ever fun you think a nurse changing you is, is quickly removed by the awareness and matter of fact demeanor they have.  

I was put though what I can only explain as boot camp for potty training over the next month and largely regained control, though the bed wetting continues to this day and never really was back to 100% potty trained, or repotty trained I guess

Growing up I was a chronic nightly bedwetter and wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20s, I used to regularly wet my self during the day until I was 10. My adult problems started in my late 40s due to diabetic related near e problems. By the time I turned 50 I was wearing nappies all the time and wetting the bed every night again.

• 4 weeks later...