LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassed

Do others  get  embarrassed  in front  of  their  other  half  when  you  want to  put a  nappie  on and to embarrassed  to  say  you  want  to  put  a  nappie  on  or have  got  a  nappie  / diaper  on 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't get embarrassed at all no. Now to be fair, I don't diaper myself, my Daddy does it or my Wife does it. Diapers are just a completely normal thing in our household.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I don't get embarrassed at all no. Now to be fair, I don't diaper myself, my Daddy does it or my Wife does it. Diapers are just a completely normal thing in our household.

It sounds  like  you  have  found  the perfect  way  of  life  👍

My wearing diapers is just a fact of life in my house as well. My spouse doesn't put them on me - I diaper myself - but, I've been wearing them 24/7 for coming up on 5 years, so, my being in diapers is par for the course. Not to say that it's never embarrassing. If I'm in a very wet diaper, for example, I can be a little self-conscious about walking around like that. And there are select moments when I sometimes wish I wasn't in a diaper, or at least, in just a diaper, such as if we are having a disagreement over something... it can be hard to be strident or serious while also wearing a big ridiculous baby-print diaper. I'm also still shy about wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants openly - whereas I hang around in a disposable all the time, I tend to pull something on over a cloth diaper, when I wear them, which isn't very often. Which is illogical, really, but for some reason, I find plastic pants, even non-printed ones, make me self-conscious in a way that even the most absurd disposable does not. I guess, like most of these things, the psychology behind that is probably traceable to my childhood. 

• Like 3

I don't  get  embarrassed  every  time  I  want to put a  nappie  / diaper  on  but  for  some  reason  like  now I really  want  to  put  a  nappie  on but  I feel  really  embarrassed  to  say  I want  to  put a nappie on   

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Mez said:

It sounds  like  you  have  found  the perfect  way  of  life  👍

Ot works for us. Perfect is in the eye of the beholder 😉 we just discussed and found what work for our household.

• Like 2

My wife doesn't care one way or the other. I have diapered myself in front of her many times and she has changed me many times as well. I do get a little embarrassed if and when she has to change a messy one, but that has only happened on a rare occasion. I normally mess my diaper when she's not around.

• Like 1

I don’t get embarrassed whenever I am put in a diaper. It’s normal for me to be diapered and many times I get put in a diaper in front of people 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

we just discussed and found what work for our household.

@Snugglebear_69, if you don't mind me asking, are you typically diapered for bed? Or does it depend on the circumstances? If I recall correctly, you aren't 24/7 in them - do you wear them when the mood strikes your wife or your Daddy, or are there specific times when you're generally put in diapers? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I don’t get embarrassed whenever I am put in a diaper. It’s normal for me to be diapered and many times I get put in a diaper in front of people 

As a 47 year old female according to your identification, why would you be diapered in front of people? Even if you are physically disabled I would think that discretion and sensitivity to you and others might prevail. Just curious. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

@Snugglebear_69, if you don't mind me asking, are you typically diapered for bed? Or does it depend on the circumstances? If I recall correctly, you aren't 24/7 in them - do you wear them when the mood strikes your wife or your Daddy, or are there specific times when you're generally put in diapers? 

My Daddy diapers me every night before bed when He is over. That will be changing to every night as He moves in this month.

During the day it more depends on how I'm feeling and my Daddy is feeling. He is more likely to diaper me if we're staying at home or traveling to another city for something. It can all depend but I definitely don't want to be 24/7 although that would be my Daddy's prefence.

• Like 3

I'll be honest, I don't know how much I'd wear diapers without my Daddy to change me. Yes, before we got together I'd diaper myself but it always felt more like a task than anything else. I liked being in them, yes, but the act of diapering was too much like work. Once I met my Daddy and He started changing me getting diapered became a fun, intimate, relaxing, exotic, safe activity. Having a partner change me made it an entirely different experience.

If I were for some reason to go back to changing myself I doubt I'd ask, no. It would go from an emotionally intimate and fulfilling activity to a task not really any different than putting on underwear of any other kind. I don't ask my partners about putting on underwear so wouldn't do it for a diaper either.

• Like 1
On 3/2/2024 at 11:16 AM, Mez said:

Do others  get  embarrassed  in front  of  their  other  half  when  you  want to  put a  nappie  on and to embarrassed  to  say  you  want  to  put  a  nappie  on  or have  got  a  nappie  / diaper  on 

Yes. And that's why I don't.

• Like 1

I got over being embarrassed in front of my wife while she diapered me or I was already in a diaper a long time ago. She was reluctant when I first asked her to help me but has finally realized that it's not going away. Usually as soon as I'm diapered she leaves the room but the other night she stayed fairly close as I put on my plastic panties and my ladies stretch panties to help keep things quiet. It kind of surprised me but we both carried on like it was nothing, which it really was. She only sees me in a clean diaper as it's been years since she last changed a wet one. If she ever does see me in a wet one again I think both of us will be fine with it. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

My "other halves"... or maybe that's quarters? 🙄

Given that at least one of them is also diapered at any given time... I suppose they don't care.  I sure don't. 😄

liontigerbearohmy2.jpg

Lions, and tigers, and bears. Oh, my!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 3:00 PM, Mez said:

How many people That don't wear 24/7 Ask their Partners. Is it ok to put a diaper /nappy on?? 

I used to do this with husband #1 because he wasn't 100% OK with it. Husband #2 is fab so no need to ask :)

• Like 3
On 3/2/2024 at 11:16 AM, Mez said:

Don't have any other halves now. Incontinence and diapers made all 3 of them come up with excuses to leave/blame me. So, nope! Only the dogs to worry about now! They don't really care hah 😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 7:00 AM, Mez said:

How many people That don't wear 24/7 Ask their Partners. Is it ok to put a diaper /nappy on?? 

Sometimes I ask but I really don’t think I need to, she’s fine with me wearing. The times I don’t ask she doesn’t even blink. I think when I ask it’s more of a validation of her acceptance. Either way, it’s pretty cool to have a spouse that is pretty accepting.