LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

s i mentioned elsewhere I am suffering from medicine induced diarrhea. I barely fit into Goodnites XL and was wearing one yesterday. Well after a particularly nasty bout, I found that there was no leakage. After cleaning up I put on an Assurance adult "pant," it fit rather well. This morning a mild bout, apparently yesterday hadn't completely emptied me, I went to shower and found that the Assurance had leaked, not much but it seems ridiculous that a kids pullup I am a bit oversized for has better containment than a "correctly" sized adult product. I just wish there was a 2XL Goodnites.

• Like 2

Is it possible that the fact that you barely fit in the Goodnites and probably had space in the Assurance could be related to the leakage? It may have to do with the tightness of fit and the ability to leak around a looser fit diaper. I'm just asking because I am curious. I wear regular disposable diapers 24/7 because I have never been satisfied with diaper pants, and also, Hey I'm ABDL. 

I Have the same issues about being a little to big for Goodnites, but I will agree they hold much more than a lot of the adult diapers, I think goodnite is filled with the better stuff, can't think of the name?? now. but I wish they made a larger size than the XL and then they would be available here.

5 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

Is it possible that the fact that you barely fit in the Goodnites and probably had space in the Assurance could be related to the leakage? It may have to do with the tightness of fit and the ability to leak around a looser fit diaper. I'm just asking because I am curious. I wear regular disposable diapers 24/7 because I have never been satisfied with diaper pants, and also, Hey I'm ABDL. 

I would say that it was likely a combination of three things. First was the tighter fit, although the adult pull-up did fit well. Second is a better design with the Goodnite. Third is just better overall leg gathers.

Now having said that, the Goodnite contained a larger mess for a longer time.

And yes I prefer my regular diapers as they will contain even bigger messes, for longer times.

• Like 2

I just wonder, since you are an adult baby and have been here for years, why you are messing around (no pun intended) with Goodnites instead of just wearing an adult diaper, especially for medicine induced diarrhea?  It seems to me even low end store type adult diapers (I get most of mine at Goodwill) would be better for diarrhea than a Goodnite or disposable underpants, and easier to change.

• Like 1

@rusty pinscuriosity mostly. The Assurance I picked up in the Clearance aisle a long time ago because a friend of mine that occasionally visits has a tendency to forget things like spare diapers or his normal undies. I also have some Ninjamers that I bought when they first came out, but they are too small. I vaguely remembered that many decades ago the largest bed wetting pant sort of fit. Goodnites were the largest I could find, although I hear there is a bigger one in Australia. So I wanted to see which was better. 

I was fairly sure the Goodnite would out perform the adult product, because adult mass market products are deliberately made poorly as opposed to those made for children. Parents will complain about poor performance for their children, but adults won't for themselves because it would embarrass them.

I've often wondered about this for a long time.  Especially with Depends briefs that can barely hold one wetting.  They're made by Kimberly Clark, who also makes Huggies and Goodnights.  Why aren't Depends any better than what they are???

I think the assumption is that adult diapers will get changed more frequently than kid’s diapers and therefore don’t need the extra absorbency.