LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interdimensional Baby - Chapter 4 Up Now! - Last Updated (3/23/24)

Heyo! I've tried writing DD stories before, but this is the first one where I have it entirely planned out. I hope you enjoy it, I will try to release chapters at least weekly, but I find it hard to follow a schedule so we will see. Hope you enjoy! Comments are appreciated!

The Song Im boppin to today

Chapter 1

Waking up is menial, an action that nobody thinks about yet can set the course for the entire day. Today would have been just another day, but at least I had a little hope things might get better. The butterflies seemed to flutter viciously this morning, not aiding in the fact that I should be getting out of bed right now. 

The stress, albeit strenuous, should not stop someone from getting out of bed, but in this instance it was. Jackson knew that he needed to get up, he knew that he had a place to be, but the unknown was so unbearable. 

He clutched his covers with his hands in an attempt to regain control over his senses, and it was working slightly. He moved his toes, feeling his nerves start to come back to life. This amount of stress could kill an elephant, but somehow he was still alive. 

Not wanting to bask in the moment any longer, Jackson pushed the covers off, revealing his naked state in only his underpants. It wasn't cold, but Jackson rubbed his skin and felt goosebumps develop all over. ‘This is going to be a long day’ Jackson thought, or at least attempted to tell himself so that he could try and push himself further out of bed.

No birds chirped this morning, the sky was gray and the grass was too wet. Walking out to his car Jackson felt surprisingly normal, this being what he would do every morning before work. Though he wasn't going to work this morning, he was going to Diamond Technologies Relocation Services. Most people didn't know the facility under this name, but Jackson is a rare case because he sought out this service, unlike most people having the misfortune of knowing it. It was in an online ABDL forum he reads occasionally, hearing murmurs about a way to live life completely like a child. 

At first, he laughed at the idea thinking that it was just some strange sort of roleplay, but looking further after hearing just the amount of people who have done this, he knew he had to do more research.

The gray skies didn't clear up at all on Jackson's hour-long drive to the compound. He lived right outside the city, only barely being able to afford it, but still making by with little money to spare. According to what he read online, he was paid to go to this place. 

He felt it was strange, mostly due to how hard it was to find a caregiver. ‘Why would anyone want to pay to take care of you?’ Jackson thought. To his surprise though, the email he received back the other day confirmed it was indeed true. Anybody with half a brain wouldn't do this though, knowing they would probably get kidnapped or something worse. However, when Jackson checked online for the company records and reviews, everything seemed to be completely well above board.

The warm inviting interior was a nice change to the overwise discomforting morning. Various exotic plants, all of which I was sure have weird names, lined the waiting room. The skylight helped to give a pleasant vibe, it was hard to feel bad in a place like this. 

None of that stopped me from stimming, shaking my legs, and biting my nails. The unknown tends to do that.

Lost in my thoughts, a door suddenly opened. 

“Jackson?” a middle-aged woman called out. She was wearing pleasant workplace attire adorned with subtle flowers and light pastels. I got up and walked towards her as she started to lead the way through the door. 

Sitting down in her office was similar to the waiting room, but her gentle and calming demeanor helped my nerves. “How are you doing today?” she asked plainly. 

I meekly responded, “I'm alright.” 

She seemed to notice my nervousness because her attitude shifted slightly to take on more paternal notes. “This is always the hardest part” she smiled “Do you have a nickname?”. 

Feeling more courage, I responded. “Jackie Mamm.” 

She chuckled slightly before readjusting her seat. “You can call me Lisa Jackie.” The way she said my nickname made me blush. “You have nothing to worry about, do you know what we offer here?”. 

I decided to be honest, “I heard about this place from some online forums.” 

Her smile shifted slightly, “What forums?”. 

I shifted nervously and blushed harder as Lisa seemed to take notice. “That's okay, I'm assuming it was an ABDL forum?”. Her question irked me, and I went non-verbal, trying my best to stay on the surface. It was bad enough that my nerves were this shot, but somebody knowing my secret made me uncomfortable on many levels. 

“S..Sorry…” I whispered.

She seemed to notice my discomfort because she stood up and made her way to the chair next to me. She put her hands on my back and began to soothe me. 

“Shhhhh…” she whispered, “It's okay hun… you're in the right place, sweetie.” Her sweet words sent butterflies ablaze in my stomach and I began breathing heavily as my heart tempted to beat harder. “It's okay little one, no need to be scared.” she rubbed my back more. 

“...It's okay?”. The comforting lady took her hands and hugged them tightly around me. I sat there for at least a minute before I felt her pressure let up and her hands snake out from around me.

“Are you ready to continue?” She asked me. 

I only nodded meekly in response, and her smile beamed down at me as she stood up, walked back to her desk, and sat down. 

She turned to her computer before typing some things, then stopped to look back at me. 

“I think you're perfect for this program, we can start looking for caregivers right now.” she stated. 

I still had a ton of questions, and she seemed to notice my look of confusion as well. “It's alright sweetie. We have a ton of options, and you can choose whoever you want.” 

I could only quietly blurt out “What if they don't want me?”. She seemed to be stunned by that question, her face showing the same confusion I showed. Then all of a sudden, she started cracking up. 

“I don't think any of our caregivers would say no to you hun!” She caught her breath and I blushed a little at the sideways compliment. “Do you want to see?” She asked me. 

I nodded and she took out an iPad from her desk. She turned it on, before tapping on it and handing it to me. 

I wasn't sure what it was, but this tablet was the thinnest tablet I've ever seen, almost paper thin. I felt as if I might break it, so I acted extra carefully. I pressed on it a little, then looked up at Lisa to see if I was doing anything wrong with the device. She only smiled affectionately and motioned for me to continue.

As I scrolled I could only guess that there were at least 100 different pairs of people, though some of them only included one person. 

“There are couples here?” I asked andLisa only nodded,

“We have a ton of people looking for little boys like you.” I blushed a little, confused at why someone would want me. It was so hard to find a caregiver, but now all these people wanted me? It felt… nice, nice to be wanted like this. I blushed a little before I continued scrolling, overwhelmed by the amount of options. 

Lisa seemed to notice my confusion because she pointed out something on the tablet, letting me know I could filter traits. I looked at the amount of options and was surprised by how many there were. I checked it off as I went down.

←– Least * * * * Most ––>

Affection Level

Non-Affectionate - Lightly Affectionate - Affectionate - Bubbly

Strictness

Not Strict - Lightly Strict - Very Strict - Overly Strict

Punishment Level

Timeouts - Groundings - Spankings - Public Embarrassment

Caretaker Age

Youngest(21-35) Younger(35-50) Older(50-80) - Oldest(80-130)

Little Mental Age

Youngest(1-2) - Young(2-3) - Older(5-6) - Oldest(6-8)

Diaper Usage

Light - Medium - Harsh - Harshest

Siblings

No Siblings - One Sibling - Two Siblings - Three Siblings

Continence

Continent - #1 Only - Fully Incontinent

Sexual Desires

None - Light - Medium - Heavy

Caretaker Height

Medium - Tall - Taller - Tallest

Caretaker Build

Jacked - Medium - Fluffy - Fluffier

Number Of Caretakers

One - Two - Three - Four

As I was filling out the options, I was surprised by some of the questions. It was strange to me how old the people were, but I guess they just didn't want to discriminate against really old people. I'm not sure though, as I thought people only lived to 100, but that might have changed in my lifetime. 

Shaking my head, I let that be and clicked to see my results. What popped up were only four options, and I looked very closely at each one. The first one looked like a nice couple, seemingly upper class by their clothes. They smiled, but something felt off about it, almost like they were smiling while not smiling. 

Scratching them out as an option in my mind,  I went on to the next pair, they also seemed upper class, but their demeanor was a lot softer. The woman in the picture seemed lovely, but the man next to her did not seem very interested. Was he only there for her? Why would he tag along if he wasn't interested? Pondering on that for a moment, I decided to also cross them off and go on to the next couple. 

When I looked into their eyes, my heart almost melted by how soft they were. While they didn't look as perfect as the other couples, the imperfections made them look more human. The feeling I got from them is something I found hard to explain, like when you see someone who wears their heart on their chest. I got lost looking at the two, losing myself in their pleasant aura.

I shook myself out of the trance and looked up to see a smiling Lisa staring at me, and when she noticed me looking at her, she spoke. 

“Did you find anyone you like?” I nodded in response, then clicked on the couple's profile, and I showed them to her. 

She looked at the profile for a second before speaking. “I don't think I've seen these two before?” She eyed them a little, a bit of concern showing on her face. All the concern seemed to vanish after she noticed something suddenly. “I think it will be alright.” She pocketed the tablet back into her desk. “I think you picked the right ones, hun.” 

She went back to her desk, then took out a pile of paperwork and a pen and passed it over to me. I groaned internally but looked up at the woman for reassurance. She only smiled brightly in response and then spoke. “Are you ready to start your new life baby?”. 

I questioned the seriousness of that statement, but only nodded as I began to look over the paperwork. ‘This is insane’ I thought, as I looked at the mountain of legal jargon and contracts that I barely understood. All I could do was sign my name on each one in the hope that I could get it done quickly.

As I got to the last page, I gave a sigh of relief and signed it. I put the pen down and sat back in the chair, letting my hand rest and uncramp itself. Lisa only clapped her hands in excitement as she beamed down towards my slumping form. “Are you ready to meet them, hun?”.

• Like 16
  • AlexTheAlex changed the title to Interdimensional Baby (DD Story) - Chapter 1
15 hours ago, AlexTheAlex said:

The butterflies seemed to flutter viciously this morning,

I can confidently say that this is the first time I've ever heard butterflies called "vicious." 😉

Thank you all for the awesome comments! I'm still a pretty new writer when it comes to non-screenplays (yalls might be able to tell from the way I write lol).

I'm learning a lot more about myself through this whole process, (which is very exciting), and one of the things I learned is that I cant write anything unless I completely plan it out beforehand.

Luckily for you reader (yes you.) this is a great because it means I will finish this story completely.

If you have any, I would love constructive feedback and critique. I went to school for something similar, so trust me I don't get upset with comments like that. They are well appreciated.

Enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading!

The Song I love today

Chapter 2

It was the next day when I arrived back at the facility. The weather was surprisingly much more pleasant than the previous, or maybe I was just more excited and less nervous. 

Last night I had the opportunity to text and then subsequently video call my soon-to-be caretakers. I asked a lot of questions that seemed to be no-brainers to the couple, like “Do you really have a crib big enough to fit me?” or, “How big is your pool?”. 

The response to that one was met with what I could only guess was Olympic size measurements, then a stern talking from Jane. 

“You can only go in with floaties and a big watching you.” 

I was a tad disappointed at that because I did like swimming, but if this pool were as big as they say, then it would make sense to be cautious. 

After I asked most of my questions, they started asking questions about me. They seemed to ask much more surface-level questions like 

“What's your favorite snack?” and “Do you like any cartoons?”. 

They listed some tv shows that I'd never heard of before, and I told myself I would check them out later. 

It did surprise me a bit by how excited they were, almost like a couple expecting their first child would act. I pushed past that thought though, because at the end of the day, they seemed like really nice people.

Driving up to the front gate, I was given different directions to go this time. I was headed towards what looked to be a large underground parking garage, but more massive than any I had ever seen. 

I only wondered how far the tunnels went and how big of a complex this was. 

‘The military doesn't even get this large a budget!’ I thought to myself, even though I've never actually been in any military compounds, I wouldn't know for sure. 

As I got near the entrance, I entered a roundabout with multiple people standing to the side. I saw Lisa, a nice-looking woman I hadn't met and a woman dressed like a nurse. Two armed guards stood next to them, which made me a little nervous, but seeing all these people here filled me with a dread that was hard to explain. 

‘Were they doing this all for me?’ I thought. I felt as though I didn't deserve this at all, especially for free. I let that thought go as I parked my car next to them, and Lisa came over and motioned for me to roll down my window. 

The air conditioner fans were loud in the underground facility, but I was still able to hear her clearly. 

“Hey hun, you can just park it here.” She said in a happy, but weirdly motherly way as if upset by the fact I was driving myself at all. 

‘They take this whole caretaker thing so seriously?’ I thought to myself.

I got out of the car and walked my way around to hand Lisa the keys. She took them and handed them to one of the guards; he seemed to nod in recognition of something. 

The nurse and another unknown woman walked forward to me as the nurse motioned for my hand. Butterflies buzzed through my stomach as I contemplated taking it. 

I didn't have much time to relish that feeling though because the no-named woman started to speak, 

“It's okay Jackson.” Her words immediately made me feel better. “I'm your caseworker Emily, but you can call me Emmy.” 

She held her hand out for a shake, and I took it. 

“Nice to meet you.” I blushed, feeling like a nervous child who has a crush on his teacher. 

She only giggled at my demeanor before tugging on my hand to guide me through the front double doors.

The entire group followed, including one of the armed guards, who felt incredibly menacing. 

Emmy must have noticed me looking back nervously though, because she kept my attention towards her. 

“That's Jeremy. He looks tough, but he wouldn't hurt a fly.” 

I looked back again to see Jeremy smiling affectionately toward me, something that I hadn't noticed before. 

The nurse on the other side of me put her hand on my back, helping guide me into the compound. 

Until this point, everything looked white and clinical, almost like a hospital might. The long hallways didn't help the hospital's accusations, but as we got closer to our destination, it started to look much more like a pediatric department. The walls were adorned with bright pastels and sprawling green landscapes. The entire room put me at ease, which I assumed was the point. 

I was guided into one of the many rooms in the long, colorful hallway, and when we entered one, I saw that it looked exactly like a doctor's office. This office had a lot more though than a typical one, such as what looked to be a large tub, a much larger examination table, and a lot of technology that I'd never seen before.

Emmy led me up onto the large examination table, and as I sat down, I felt truly small with the whole group now surrounding me. 

I began to feel overwhelmed until Lisa spoke up to break the short silence. 

“It was nice meeting you Jackie!” She took my hand in hers, and I looked up at her bubbling face. 

“Nurse Patty and your caseworker Emmy are going to take good care of you, okay?” 

I nodded in response. 

“You be a good boy for them, alright? No acting up!” She giggled and patted my back affectionately, then waved goodbye as she and the guard exited the room. 

Closing the door behind them, I was left with the two women, and I started feeling more comfortable. 

The feeling didn't stay though as I started thinking more and more and got more nervous again, but the feeling stopped when Emmy put her hand on my thigh. 

“It's gonna be alright, okay?” 

I sat there looking into her bright blue eyes pondering for a second. I started to melt as all my thoughts started surrounding her and her affectionate smile. 

“Kay,” I responded. 

She giggled at my sudden casual demeanor then scuffed up my hair a bit. 

I giggled at the sudden intrusion but then lavished in the welcome attention.

Nurse Patty popped up behind Emmy with a rolling cart and held a puffy white square, which I only now just realized was a diaper. 

“Let's get you ready, okay? Arms up.” 

I started to fuss with my shirt, feeling unable to follow her directions and looking down at my dangling legs. 

She cocked her head to the side, confused at my sudden unwillingness to participate. 

“What's wrong honey?” she rubbed her hands on my back. The tension loosened as she soothed, and I spoke up quietly while still looking down, 

“I don't… want that.”. Emmy looked confused, before turning to Nurse Patty and noticing the diaper. 

The nurse decided to speak up, 

“We need to get you into protection in case you have an accident.” she said clinically like there wasn't anything embarrassing about wearing a diaper. 

I blushed at the insinuation that I would have an accident and meekly responded, 

“I don't need that…”. 

Emmy went behind me and decided to tug my shirt up like you would a fussy toddler. 

“It's going to be okay hun, you need it for when we transport you.” 

I looked back at her with my shirt half tugged up and she pulled it off completely, leaving me bare-chested. 

“You won't be able to use the pot-... I mean bathroom for a little while.” Emmy stumbled on her words, but I didn't have time to think about it because Nurse Patty suddenly started undoing my pants. 

“Bu.. But I can use the bathroom!” I pleaded, sounding much like a child rather than an adult. 

Nurse Patty finished pulling my pants down and she spoke, 

“You need to be mature about this hun.” she said plainly. 

I protested, “There isn't anything mature about a diaper!” but Emmy simply pushed me down onto my back while shushing me, and Nurse Patty folded my pants up and put them on the cart she brought over. 

“It's going to be okay Jackie, Can you be a big boy for me?” 

I blushed but started to fill with a weird sense of need. For some weird reason, I felt the desire to be good for her…  To be a big boy for her… The thought confused me and I responded by retreating into myself and nodding meekly.

I heard a loud crinkling as Nurse Patty took the plain diaper off her cart and fluffed it up right in front of me. 

I only felt more flustered after noticing just how big and loud it was. I couldn't close my legs at all, and the thought made me flush red. 

Emmy seemed to notice my discomfort though, because she put her hands on my head and petted my hair lovingly. I started to melt in her touch as she guided me back further onto the soft examination table.

I could only look up at her affectionate smile and soft eyes as she felt and parted my hair again and again, lulling me into comfort I hadn't experienced much at all in my life. 

She didn't stop at all though, and as I was distracted by her soothing gestures, I felt my legs begin to move and my lower half was lifted completely into the air. 

I tried to look up at the invading feeling, but when I tried to do so, Emmy just pushed me back down lightly, adding to the soothing gestures with soft murmurs and quiet tapping. 

“Such a good boy… you're doing so well.” I blushed more and closed my eyes, feeling a light sprinkle on my groin, then a subsequent pressure change as the diaper was snuggly fitted on me. I felt the tapes tug, gaining a new sense of comfort as the padding pushed into all the right places. 

I could hear the Nurse cleaning up her station, but that didn't matter to me as I layed still with Emmy soothing me like a baby.

I stayed still for a while, closing my eyes and loving every second of it. 

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but after a while, I was interrupted when I heard something being wheeled up next to me, but I didn't care to look up. 

However, like all good things in life, they must come to an end. I felt a light tapping on my forehead as I heard Emmy giggling softly in front of me. 

“Time to get up baby! We gotta see your mommy and daddy…” She spoke incredibly softly, but to my surprise with some sad undertones. 

It was almost enough for me to miss her choice of words, but at the moment, it didn't matter to me much. 

I tried to bask in the moment a little longer, but I felt pressure on my back as Emmy lifted me up. 

I sat there on the table, only now realizing how fluffy my crotch was. I experimented with pushing my legs together and poking at the foreign padding. All of that stopped though when Nurse Patty spoke up. 

“You can play with your diapers later baby, we gotta get going now.” 

I blushed at her words but only gave a small nod in response. 

The two seemed to coo at my sudden shy nature, which only helped my blush to redden more. 

I felt their hands motion for me to get off the table, but instead of standing when I got up, I was sat down in a strange-looking wheelchair. 

I haven't felt any wheelchairs like this before, but I didn't have the opportunity to think about it because as soon as I sat down, I was buckled in. I sat dazed and confused by the sudden restraints, but it didn't last long as I felt myself being pushed out the back door of the room. 

I blushed, now realizing that I was completely naked except for the diaper. I attempted to wiggle, but both women kept on moving while ignoring my fussy nature. 

I was lucky that there wasn't anybody in the hallway we were in, and pretty soon, I approached a large metal door. 

We waited for a second with Nurse Patty coming to my side to input a code on the wall, and all of a sudden, beeping noises started playing as the door mechanically opened.

I immediately started fussing more with the restraints as I noticed all the people with lab coats and armed guards standing idly by. 

I tried calling out to Emmy, but she only pushed me further until we stopped at a weird pod-looking device with some people already in it. The people seemed to be sleeping, and I found this whole situation very confusing. 

I didn't have much time to get into my head though, because Emmy came around and knelt to my level, placing her hands on the front of the wheelchair. 

“I'm going to be with you the entire time, okay? You have nothing to worry about.” 

She finished speaking, and Nurse Patty came around to start unbuckling me out of the strange wheelchair. The two worked in tandem as I was lifted onto my feet. 

I only noticed once I stood up that the people in the pods were dressed just like me with only diapers on. Some of the diapers looked different though, some less plain and others more colorful and childish looking. Emmy and Nurse Patty ensured they were in my view the entire time before leading me towards an open pod. 

“Running behind schedule again, Emily? Typical…” 

I heard a gruff voice behind me. 

Emmy looked in that direction and tensed up a bit. 

“Sorry sir, I'll get to it quickly.” 

Nurse Patty prepared the pod in front of me and after she was done, Emmy much more hastily than before guided me into it. 

I was pushed back into the harness as my heart rate started to rise and my breathing quickened. Emmy must have noticed this though, because she started soothing me almost immediately, 

“I know this is scary, but I need you to be a big boy for me… Be brave for me, okay?”. 

Her last words lingered in my head for a second before she stood up and clicked a button on the side of the pod. A harness was tugged around me tightly and I started to fidget with it almost immediately. It was uncomfortably tight, and I looked up to Emmy for help, but she only looked down at me sadly. This was the first time I'd seen a frown on her face. 

That didn't help me calm down, but it didn't matter anyway. 

The glass door to the pod closed shut and it started to fill with a weird smoke. I lost the energy to continue fidgeting with the restraints and only groggily looked around in my small enclosure. My eyes became blurry, and I tried screaming out for Emmy, but nothing came out of my mouth. It wasn't before long that my eyelids closed, and I was gone.

• Like 12
  • AlexTheAlex changed the title to Interdimensional Baby - Chapter 2 Up Now! - (2/18/24)
3 hours ago, dmavn said:

He doesn’t want to wear a diapie? and here i thought he was abdl.. I’d be asking for something thicker with designs on it..

Just alot of new things at once. He's an ABDL but has never really acted on it. Kind of a sensory overload in that moment with so many new things.

New Chapterrrrrr!

Its a little shorter than the others, but its meant to be the one where Jackie realizes he is in a new world and past the point of no return, so its short to help emphasize this and other strong feelings.

This one also has some graphic descriptions in the beginning, but nothing too bad. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3

Dark blue waves crashed and collided with my head. 

I felt a swirling, tingling sensation similar to sitting next to a hot tub jet just over my entire body. 

I can't thoroughly describe what dematerializing feels like, but the sensation rushing over my entire body felt like It

At the height of this strange feeling, I felt myself lean at the crux of non-existence. Then, like I was on a rollercoaster, I fell into nothingness. 

A pure, dark purple void swallowed me whole.

I felt weightless. 

There were no aches in my body, none of the discomfort that I didn't realize I had existed in this timeless moment. 

It was utter bliss.

I felt nothing but my thoughts.

The emptiness wasn't negative in any way. No burdens except the ones I gave myself existed now.

My body expanded and contracted, but I didn't feel it; no, I didn't want to feel it.

Being able to control every aspect of my being gave me pleasure, but the world I floated in began to change and shift brightly.

I felt a sudden sharp, ear-piercing pinch on my shoulder.

My nerves reacted violently as flesh tore from my spine.

I couldn't scream, and I couldn't cry.

The nothingness started to feel like a burden.

My mind screamed. 

It screamed until it hurt to think. 

My neurons fired brightly as if attempting to sear a hole through my skull.

All the pain that I thought I lost came back tenfold, and it hurt like I was resting my skin on the sun. 

I felt every single nerve in my body at the same time as my muscles contracted and convulsed.

I became incredibly sweaty.

The wetness seeped through every pore on my body.

I closed my eyes as if on instinct and everything stopped. 

My nervous system felt like it just had been reset.

I wanted to scream, but I didn't feel the urge anymore.

‘All my pain was gone?’ I thought to myself.

I felt like I was back in that void again, except now I was laying down in a hospital bed with bars surrounding me.

When I attempted to move my muscles this time, it worked. 

I was able to move my arm up and down. 

I marveled at it, not because moving my arm was anything special, but because it felt so smooth and different.

I tested the joints in my hands, and I felt no resistance as well. 

Not because I felt resistance before this point but because I was now realizing how much my joints struggled in the past. It was expected then, so now realizing how great I felt, I was baffled that I never realized how bad it was.

Starting to regain more of my senses, I began to sit up.

Still feeling a little achy though, I took it slow and tried my best to feel around me.

The bed I was in was incredibly comfortable, and as I sat up fully, I only now realized the dark nursery I laid in.

There seemed to be other cribs, and I now realized I was in one too.

I started to feel around me more, noticing the incredibly soft pastel blankets. 

They felt warm and inviting, and I just snuggled deeper into them.

I was distracted suddenly though when I heard a crinkle. Thinking that it was the mattress, I didn't pay it any mind, but now I realized it was instead around my waist.

I licked my lips as the feeling started returning to my face, and the warmth spread to my nose. 

Though unlike the pleasant feeling I felt with my lips, my nose twitched as I smelt a putrid smell.

Thinking it was somewhere else, I tried to ignore the smell, but as I moved to get away from it, the smell followed.

My butt squished on the mattress as I felt something strange cling to my skin under my diaper.

I stopped moving altogether, feeling disgusted in my now-realized state.

‘Did I really shit myself!?’ I thought?

I wouldn't dare move an inch as the entire sensation was incredibly unpleasant.

I needed to call for someone to help, and looking over to my right, I heard some snoring coming from another crib.

“Hello…?” 

I tried calling out quietly, but I surprised myself with how loud I sounded. I squeaked in shock at how my voice also sounded much higher pitched than before.

I tried calling out again on my hands and knees, but this time quieter.

“Hellooo?”

I succeeded in being quieter, but nobody seemed to hear or care that I was calling for their attention.

I was about to speak again, but I saw a small green light flash in the corner of the room.

Looking at it, I thought it looked like a camera, but I wasn't sure.

I didn't have much time to think about that though, because one of the doors opened and the bright light disturbed me from the peaceful darkness.

My eyes watered a bit from the uncomfortable intrusion, but I adjusted to it quickly.

The crib bars to my side shot down, surprising me, and that's when I saw a woman dressed in something between a nurse's outfit and a nanny.

I tried opening my mouth, but the strange woman quickly put a large bulb in it.

I looked at her with fear and felt really uncomfortable in the current moment, a lot of that being attributed to my supposed messy diaper.

She didn't ask for my permission though, because I quickly felt my world leave my feet, and I was lifted up a long distance. 

I squeaked and quickly put my arms around the woman, feeling more scared of falling than of her currently.

She made sure to support me where she wasn’t putting any pressure directly on my bottom, something that I was very gracious of.

She carried me out of the room and towards the bright light.

The woman closed the door behind us, and then before I had any time to see where we were going, she took me into a private room to the side.

She placed me down on a padded table of some sort, and I realized we were in some weird-looking bathroom.

“Wew awe weh?” 

I tried speaking, but it came out more muffled behind the thing in my mouth.

The strange woman giggled, then took the strange bulb out of my mouth, me now realizing it was a pacifier.

“You're at the hospital, sweetie.”

She laid me back, the mess shifting uncomfortably under me.

“I pooped myself?” I surprised myself by saying.

The lady only responded by giggling.

“Yes, you did! Don't worry though, Nurse Elly will make sure you're nice and clean.”

I pouted.

“I didn't mean to go… Was I asleep?” I questioned.

Nurse Elly responded,

“You've been out for a couple of days hun. It's okay you had an accident; that's expected.”

There was so much to unpack with that sentence, and upon hearing I've been out for multiple days, I completely ignored the last part of what she said.

I began to dissociate, my breathing became shallow and fast as my heart rate began to rise.

Nurse Elly seemed to notice this though, because she quickly put the pacifier back in my mouth. 

My first instinct was to spit it out, but as I unconsciously sucked on it, and I became incredibly calm.

I self-soothed in a way I never had before, and I had to admit, it felt great.

My cheeks became rosy though as I realized how much I was enjoying such an embarrassing thing, and I tried to stop sucking on it.

Nurse Elly didn't notice though, and she continued with the diaper change as what seemed to be normal.

She was extremely efficient and practiced at this, and I almost admired it, but quickly shook my head as I realized what I was admiring.

She stopped after she had the new diaper under me and looked down at me.

“What's wrong?”.

I didn't respond.

She shrugged to herself and continued the change as normal, rubbing something into my groin before applying powder and taping it up snugly around my waist.

“Where are we…?” I blurted out quietly.

“You asked that already.” She stated, chuckling a little.

I gave her a look, and she sighed.

“You're not on earth anymore, you're in Libertalia.”

I looked at her with disbelief, but the change in size and what I'd been feeling led me to believe her more than I otherwise would.

“Like on another planet?” I questioned.

“You're in another dimension.” She stated way too casually.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • AlexTheAlex changed the title to Interdimensional Baby - Chapter 3 Up Now! - Last Updated (2/24/24)
8 minutes ago, AlexTheAlex said:

“You're in another dimension.” She stated way too casually.

Well then. That will certainly calm him right down, as it's obviously the most normal statement ever made!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay! I'm glad that I got done this chapter though because now I can get into the cute scenes with his new "Mommy".

Chapter 4

I stirred inside a cushy prison. I couldn't move my arms or my feet, but my neck allowed for some movement. Opening my eyes was difficult, not only because of the lights outside but also because they felt crusted shut. ‘Have I been crying?’ I thought to myself. 

My neck hurt a little bit when I tensed the muscles, but after a few moments of exertion, I felt myself overtired and exhausted. I tried making myself aware of my surroundings, but everything was blurred. I felt drugged, and with something quite hard. In none of my years of experimentation with different substances have I felt this way.

I lay for a few more minutes trying to think of anything coherent but It wasn't working. I was completely and utterly helpless in what I could only describe as a very comfortable prison.

A few more moments passed and I finally felt something stir in my body. My feeling in my gut took the center stage of my mind as I felt it working on something. I wasn't sure what it was doing, but my ears perked up as I heard gurgling and strange liquid noises. The noises were rather loud, or maybe my ears were just sensitive, I couldn't tell.

The sensations in my stomach kept growing and growing as the noises became more busy and varied. It all sounded like it was culminating into some climax, but I wasn't sure what it was yet.

As if I was trying to answer my question, I heard a very loud fart followed by a weird sensory experience on my bottom. ‘Did I just shit myself?’.

I stayed completely motionless, trying my best to not feel anything. It was hard to do though because the feelings just started to amplify as I felt more mush against my bottom. I couldn't feel it escaping at all, only the subsequent feeling of muck against my butt.

I sat still for such a long time, trying my best to disassociate myself from what was happening, but my crusty eyes on top of my aching muscles only furthered an overwhelming state of discomfort. It wasn't long before my brain went overboard and my emotions cascaded.

I cried hard.

One might call it more akin to wailing, but I couldn't control anything anymore, and that made me very, very scared. 

As if to make things worse though, my crying started to feel more and more strenuous, similar to a workout that would make you overly tired. It started to hurt to cry, but the pain only made me want to cry more.

I started to feel a level of pain I hadnt felt before. 

And I became silent.

Something was shoved into my mouth and it hurt a lot more than anything else did at that moment. I felt like I was choking and I couldn't breathe as my eyes attempted to jump from their sockets.

The world changed colors at a fast pace as it transitioned from a dull gray to an even duller gray. 

It wasn't until everything started to darken that I began to feel better.

Then everything became black again.

~ ~ ~

I came back to life after an unknown period, but it was very different than before. This time I felt myself pushed against something warm and comforting with a hand on my back. The first thing I felt after that was mush running down my numb legs, resulting in a strange prickly sensation.

My ears came next, and I heard screaming.

“You can't take my baby!”

The proximity of the noise scared me, and I only pushed my still crusty eyes closed further, hugging the warm and soft object in front of me for comfort.

I heard voices from all directions that all meshed together.

“Put the little on the ground!” Someone yelled.

“You're surrounded, you must surrender the child.” A loudspeaker blared. “I can't! He's my baby!” The incredibly loud voice said from what I now perceived as above me.

I heard active chatter from all around me, the voices became incredibly loud and I felt myself at the start of a meltdown.

It was at that moment though that I felt an incredibly strong gust of air, and all the warmth disappeared. The noise went silent and I felt my body in some sort of freefall, similar to what I would expect a skydive to feel like.

I wanted to cry and scream, but I couldn't begin to catch my breath in the sudden falling sensation.

Then I hit something soft and warm again.

The noises reappeared and I felt my stomach immediately erupt as I threw up all over. The feeling in my body came back and I felt alive again, so I cried. After what felt like an eternity in purgatory I was relieved to be able to do so.

“Give him here.” I heard a male voice say from behind me as I continued to wail. 

I felt whoever was holding me start bouncing as my heart rate started to stabilize.

“I can take care of him.” The soft female voice above me said as it calmed me down more.

“I need to bring him to the hospital,” The gruff voice said again, which only helped to make me feel more uncomfortable.

“I'm a certified nurse and his caseworker, I will take it from here officer.” She said in a commanding tone.

I felt myself being bounced more as my cries started to lessen. The warm and soft embrace only served for comfort, and I felt myself hugging the figure tighter.

After a few moments that the noises around me began dissipating and I felt the cool air on the back of my neck. The loud noises were replaced by the calming allure of cicadas and other sounds that can only be associated with a cool breezy night.

My cries turned to sniffles as I felt the person holding me sit down. My body was then shifted by strong comfortable arms, and I was placed on my back looking up at deep blue eyes and the most pretty smile I've ever seen.

“E..Emmy?” I hiccuped and sniffled.

Emily took one of her arms from under me and shushed, going into her pocket to grab a pacifier and pop it in my mouth.

I sucked on the object immediately, and it surprised me how much comfort it brought me.

“It's quiet time okay?”

As I regained my senses, I noticed her shirt was covered in white vomit. She took a wipe and began on my face, being gentle to not overwhelm me in this moment.

“You got so dirty huh?” She said and smiled above me, but her face hinted at something else too. “Such a dirty little” her voice faltered, and her comforting smile left for a second to reveal anger.

“Whe aw we?” I spoke with a lisp behind the pacifier.

Emily only responded by shushing me, something I was starting to get a little annoyed with.

“You're safe sweetie, you're with me okay?” Her face gave a look of pleading as she begged for me to be okay.

“I don member,” I spoke again.

Her face was unchanged, and her confidence didn't seem to falter.

“What don't you remember?” she asked me. I looked at her confusedly, and I didn't know. “Do you remember who took you?”

I shook my head but felt it ache. A look of worry took over her face, and for the first time I saw her scared. This didn't help my emotions, but before I could think about it, I heard someone approaching.

“Can I speak to him?” A smooth male voice spoke above me.

“He said he doesn't remember much, I'm a little worried...”

“I just got back the scans, she gave him with some pretty rough shit.”

I felt hands over my ears and muffled talking above me. The conversation turned to arguing and Emily got up soon after, not wanting to stay for very long.

She changed my position again and I felt my face smush into what I could now see as her breasts. They were warm, and I felt her heart beat at a fast rate, ‘Was she scared?’ I thought.

I soon heard a car door open and I found myself being lowered into a front-facing car seat. I gave a confused expression as I was strapped into the harness, something I felt was way over the top, but didn't feel like arguing.

She then took a purple vial out of her bag, “This is just going to make you sleep for a bit, okay?” I immediately felt myself squirm a little in the seat and she motioned to calm me down.

“I won't hurt you, sweetie, I'm just going to clean you up and get you into bed, okay? You can trust me.” Confidence returned to her voice and I immediately felt it put me at ease.

I took my pacifier out of my mouth and opened it up for her and she gave me a thankful grin.

“This is just going to make you sleepy okay? I promise I will take care of you.” She gave a smile of affection before then placing the purple vial towards my lips. I opened up and let the sweet tasting liquid in.

She took the empty vial from my mouth, and It wasn't until a few seconds later that I felt myself returning to a much calmer slumber.

• Like 7
  • AlexTheAlex changed the title to Interdimensional Baby - Chapter 4 Up Now! - Last Updated (3/23/24)