LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I would like to start a roleplay, where my character Vivien (if you prefer me to be a female character) or Steven (if you prefer me to be a male character) is in charge of regressing your character. So in essence we have a caretaker (me) and little (you) situation.

We can keep this going for a bit, but eventually I want to switch Vivien into becoming a baby girl as well. We can either end the roleplay at this point or I can introduce a new character to take over the caretaker position. If you want we could also reverse the roles, which would make you the caregiver at this point.

The main things I want from this RP are:

1) Making cummies in diapers after messing them (Yes, I'm really into that)

2) Vivien either getting stripped from her caretaker position OR accidentally regressing herself

The tags give you an overview what I would like to have included. There is no need to have everything that is listed included. :)

I hope that you're interested. Feel free to write me a private message if that's the case!

5 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

You may have better luck posting in the role play forum.

@Snugglebear_69

I believe that you CAN post, and SHOULD post suggestions for role play in that forum - that way, people that WANT to do a roleplay can see that there are interested persons, and they can  discuss what they want to do.   I see it done all the time.

@Salinas98

3 hours ago, Salinas98 said:

I know, but technically you're not supposed to ...

I believe the idea of that rule being in place, is in place because we don't want people OTHER than the roleplayers posting responses IN other role players scenarios.  What I mean is, if I am reading for example something written by @Salinas98, and @Snugglebear_69, and I LIKE something, I would NOT post in the roleplay that they are involved in,  because this can throw the roleplay off, as you have comments within it that not made by the people involved.  If I am wrong here, I am sure someone like @Elfyor @DailyDi will correct me here.  (using the LIKE button is encouraged)   If I like what someone does, I ht the LIKE button, and if I have a comment or two, I send a PM to the RP'ers - Basically you don't "hijack" an RP Thread adding your comments to their threads. You can PM them comments, which I have done a few times as well! :)  I HAVE advised others NOT to do that in a post or two when I am READING a roleplay where they are telling a story, and someone OTHER than the players comments in them.  In my mind, the Roleplay forum and the Story and Art form tell stories in different ways, and in one story, you can comment to the author, and interact, while the other, you would read, and LIKE, and NOT add your comments to the roleplay by posting in it (I hope this makes sense).

YOU CAN comment in the story and art forum as a story is being written.  This is different than the role play forum, because people reading stories from our AWESOME writers, and artists communicate with the reader in a way that does NOT interfere with role playing, which is a different type of storytelling:  One is done "as it happens", with one person giving a piece of the "story puzzle" , then your partner adding another piece, one is written "in real time" while one is not.

Good Luck!  I hope this information is helpful :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited because Post was Posted prior to completion and was incomplete
  • 2 weeks later...