LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

5 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Well, you'd hate to have the doctor say he couldn't do the surgery tomorrow because things were stretched out. 

( And I'm not anti-catheter... I have one in right now.)

Yeah, that wouldn't be good!

I just realized it's only 12 hours away

6 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Yes, Good Luck!

What time is surgery? And what time zone? (Make sure you set your alarm for the right time zone!)

Any chance you can take a few photos of the facility?

8am, central time!

I have many alarms set LOL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Reddy said:

8am, central time!

I have many alarms set LOL

Best wishes for the procedure. Have they said how long it takes and how long you will be 'out' for? Is the hotel close to the hospital?

3 hours ago, rick50 said:

Best wishes for the procedure. Have they said how long it takes and how long you will be 'out' for? Is the hotel close to the hospital?

Thank you!  The procedure itself takes an hour.  So I'll only be out for an hour or so.  I am staying at Holiday Inn Select Guadalajara, which is very close to the CHG Hospitales.

46 minutes ago, Kevin140 said:

All the best for your operation, I wish you that everything goes well, greetings from Germany to Mexico

Thank you!! 😊

Good luck with the surgery!! Of course, as I'm writing this, you're probably being prepped for the operation and don't have your phone. So when you DO read this, you are already Diaper Dependent!! Yay!!

52 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Good Luck this morning.  I know you'll do fine👍😀

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Good luck with the surgery!! Of course, as I'm writing this, you're probably being prepped for the operation and don't have your phone. So when you DO read this, you are already Diaper Dependent!! Yay!!

Thanks!  I am checked in but still waiting in the lobby.  I have to sign some more forms.  So my arrival was 8pm but surgery is... still coming soon.  I should be awake again around 2pm central time.

19 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Wow.... Getting close! Is the clinic a nice place?

Yeah it's very nice!  I'm in the waiting room in my gown just waiting for them to give me an IV and wheel me into the OR.  Since I couldn't drink water this morning I'm thirsty but I will have plenty of water when I wake up.  And maybe the IV will make me stop feeling thirsty anyway.

9 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Yeah it's very nice!  I'm in the waiting room in my gown just waiting for them to give me an IV and wheel me into the OR.  Since I couldn't drink water this morning I'm thirsty but I will have plenty of water when I wake up.  And maybe the IV will make me stop feeling thirsty anyway.

Have they run through exactly what they are going to do in the operation?

5 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Nervous? You'll be incontinent in just a few hours!

Not really nervous at all!  I was kind of stressed yesterday because I couldn't decide whether I should cath first.  Then I was too tired and went to sleep (although I woke up a few times early from excitement).  But now that I'm here there are no more decisions, nothing left to do, so it's just peaceful.  I'm just happy.

1 minute ago, rick50 said:

Have they run through exactly what they are going to do in the operation?

Just in confirming my procedure when I signed the forms.  Other than that I know from my conversation with Dr. Ivan that it consists of transurethral resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

Well, the doc is a well known urologist... If a cath should have been used last night, I'm sure they would have told you.

Yeah, for sure.  I'm glad I'm just behaving normally for the surgery 🙂

5 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Just in confirming my procedure when I signed the forms.  Other than that I know from my conversation with Dr. Ivan that it consists of transurethral resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.

And tonsils removed too. 😁 (Oops, wrong end. )

1 minute ago, Reddy said:

Yeah, for sure.  I'm glad I'm just behaving normally for the surgery 🙂

Well, as normally as anyone who is about to become Diaper Dependent... 😁

Did the forms mention incontinence?

8 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

And tonsils removed too. 😁 (Oops, wrong end. )

Well, as normally as anyone who is about to become Diaper Dependent... 😁

Did the forms mention incontinence?

Just the transurethral resection procedures.  Nothing about incontinence on the hospital forms.

It won't be long before they come in and take me away.  I'm not nervous right now, but kind of getting excited rushes about this.

• Like 1
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico