LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

16 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

That would be nice.... But here's the email they sent me:

Yes, we also specialize in incontinence procedures.

Currently, this surgery costs $24,899 USD. This procedure can be done at our location in Guadalajara.

You can return home in about 10-12 days.

Sincerely, Paris (Patient coordinator - MTC

With as much interest as this post has generated we should all get together and see if there is bulk/Groupon pricing 😁

10 minutes ago, DAQ said:

With as much interest as this post has generated we should all get together and see if there is bulk/Groupon pricing 😁

Gods I wish. For what it's worth, the price does seem to be steadily ticking down operation over operation, but that's fair from a guaranteed trend. :)

7 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Groupon.... 😂🤣😆   I can only imagine!!  "Diaper Dependence for Life.. Normally $24,899. Now only $15,999 with Groupon! "

6 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Groupon.... 😂🤣😆   I can only imagine!!  "Diaper Dependence for Life.. Normally $24,899. Now only $15,999 with Groupon! "

Honestly, suddenly I'm more interested... however at $9,999. I'd be very interested

13 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Reddy... When you're there tomorrow, ask them about a group discount. 😂😁😆 Maybe you could earn a referral commission, like when you get a friend to join your cell phone plan! 😁

If everyone was down there on the same day I could see a legitimate reason to discount it. All the equipment is three and setup. Just need to do a cleaning between procedures.

I've looked at TURPs and Green Laser procedures after reading this post. I'm not sure if you've had your consultation yet. Do you know how much prostate they plan to remove? Are they taking bladder tissue since you're goal is urinary incontinence? Have you had any prostate issued leading up to this surgery?

IMG-20240211-WA0005.jpg

11 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

If you want a fun outing, go to the closest farmacia and ask for pañal adultos (pronounced pan Al Ah Dull Tos)

I need to do that now!  I will try to do that this afternoon.  I am hoping the Oxxo across the street has diapers.  Otherwise I might try to have walmart delivery or something like that.

7 hours ago, longislandguy said:

How’s Guadalajara?  I’ve never been. 

It's great! Here is the view from my hotel room.

20240211_124603.thumb.jpg.8b3cd42d9f76ea82e96a412c4d818246.jpg

2 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Less than 24 hours!! Nervous? Excited? Cold feet?  

I'm very excited!  The only thing I'm nervous about is getting enough water and snacks and diapers in my room for the week.

1 hour ago, TheSuperDiaperBoy said:

I've looked at TURPs and Green Laser procedures after reading this post. I'm not sure if you've had your consultation yet. Do you know how much prostate they plan to remove? Are they taking bladder tissue since you're goal is urinary incontinence? Have you had any prostate issued leading up to this surgery?

I am not sure how much they will remove.  Probably more than half of it.  I think do they take bladder tissue in the sense that they will be resecting a good portion of the bladder neck as well.  I haven't had any prostate issues before (that I know of), just some longstanding LUTS with occasional retention and irritation.  But I think this could prevent any future BPH or at least stave it off!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Reddy said:

IMG-20240211-WA0005.jpg

I need to do that now!  I will try to do that this afternoon.  I am hoping the Oxxo across the street has diapers.  Otherwise I might try to have walmart delivery or something like that.

Check with the hotel front desk and see if they accept deliveries for guests... Most do, some don't.  You mentioned in an earlier posting that the clinic said the nurse would take you to buy diapers?? When would that be? I'm guessing you will be to sore for a few days, to go shopping.  

19 minutes ago, Reddy said:

For what it's worth, Amazon Locker has lockers in Mexico, though there are only a few brands of decent diapers that meet the size requirement.

2 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

Gods I wish. For what it's worth, the price does seem to be steadily ticking down operation over operation, but that's fair from a guaranteed trend. :)

There has also been discussion of the idea of injecting Botox into the lower sphincter muscle, which should theoretically be much less expensive. One shot is only temporary, but I had also heard that repeated injections can render a muscle permanently inoperative.

13 minutes ago, Don Incognito said:

There has also been discussion of the idea of injecting Botox into the lower sphincter muscle, which should theoretically be much less expensive. One shot is only temporary, but I had also heard that repeated injections can render a muscle permanently inoperative.

Someone on the DD incontinence only forum posted about Botox for underactive bladder. They did not have a good experience. Apparently the muscles became paralyzed closed and they had to cath to go at all for over 3 months. I was excited about trying Botox before all this and still may try that route but it is not without its risks.

If anyone follows this link please keep in mind that it is a medically incontinence support forum.

https://incont.org/index.php?/topic/210-botox-for-under-active-bladder/

1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

Check with the hotel front desk and see if they accept deliveries for guests... Most do, some don't.  You mentioned in an earlier posting that the clinic said the nurse would take you to buy diapers?? When would that be? I'm guessing you will be to sore for a few days, to go shopping.  

I am hoping now to just find what I need at the convenience stores and farmacia (thank you for the tip!)  And maybe then just ask the nurse to bring me waters.  I don't want to deal with delivery if I don't have to.  Walmart can't deliver until tomorrow and I won't want to get up for a delivery tomorrow.

I got diapers at the farmacia!  They had tena, but I got two packs (10 diapers each) of the off brand because those packs had handles to carry.  And I got two 6packs of big 1L bottles of water at Oxxo.  I'm gonna go back for more later. Neither Oxxo nor the farmacia gave me bags for my items.  I think bags might be banned here.

Now I'm going to Soriana before the super bowl for snacks and food that will hopefully last several days (plus I have the daily breakfast buffet and I can always get room service.  But I want some chips and donuts and things lol.

• Like 1

So you had to carry two packs of adult diapers down the street and thru the hotel? Welcome to the New You !!

Can you post a photo here of the diapers you bought? ( it's my fee for the tip about where to find the diapers..) 😁

And regarding the daily breakfast buffet - Did the clinic say anything about not eating before surgery? Many times they don't want you to eat before surgery... Danger of vomiting due to the anesthesia they use.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

So you had to carry two packs of adult diapers down the street and thru the hotel? Welcome to the New You !!

Can you post a photo here of the diapers you bought? ( it's my fee for the tip about where to find the diapers..) 😁

And regarding the daily breakfast buffet - Did the clinic say anything about not eating before surgery? Many times they don't want you to eat before surgery... Danger of vomiting due to the anesthesia they use.

Yep, just out in the open lol.  Here they are: just some cheap (and clothlike 😬) diapers.  I figure it should do the job well enough until I depart.

20240211_180622.thumb.jpg.00a89d85bd0b64b2613cd01b35694090.jpg

Soriana didn't have protein shakes like I was hoping but they did have big 1L bottles of fortified milk with 54g of protein each.  They don't need to be refrigerated until you open them.  So I'll probably drink one each morning starting Tuesday. They also had some single serving packs of chia seeds which I'm glad for since that will give me fiber.  They also had plenty of snacks and junk food.

I think I'll buy 12 more liters of water at Oxxo in the morning.

Time for the super bowl now!

P.S. oh yes, I will definitely not have any breakfast or any food at all tomorrow morning.  Since I need to fast before the surgery.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Are you wearing a Mexican diaper for the game?

No haha I'm saving them.

5 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Only if he drinks the tap water..... 😂🤣😆💩

LOL.  I won’t!  I'm making sure I have plenty of bottled water.

Good luck for your surgery. I hope it all goes smoothly and you get the result you hope for.

I expect you will get some bleeding, there are a lots of blood vessels down there, but do discuss with your surgeon, what is too much bleeding, and when and if you should call for help. 

1 minute ago, roo said:

Good luck for your surgery. I hope it all goes smoothly and you get the result you hope for.

I expect you will get some bleeding, there are a lots of blood vessels down there, but do discuss with your surgeon, what is too much bleeding, and when and if you should call for help. 

Good thinking, and thank you!

15 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I kept thinking I should put in a catheter for the night to stretch out my urethra for the surgery but I haven't yet

Did the clinic mention using a catheter to stretch things out?  What if the stretched out urinary tract causes the doc to take out to much or to little tissue?  You'd hate to cause your own complication...

10 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Did the clinic mention using a catheter to stretch things out?  What if the stretched out urinary tract causes the doc to take out to much or to little tissue?  You'd hate to cause your own complication...

No, it was just my own idea that I had.

• Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico