LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

to all DL's, how do you like to wet your nappy?

lil_stinkie

i like to wet my nappy sitting down while on the computer

i really like the feeling of a puddle forming on my nethers as the nappy absorbs it and swells

do you like to pee your nappy standing up, sitting down or lying down?

• Like 2

Well I think I have fewer leaks if I wet standing. But I sit a lot and I wet very easily sitting . But when I sit I feel the pee go down to my balls and it feels very good

• Like 2

I just relax and wet my diaper wherever I am and whoever I am with, including at work. Sometimes I might have the momentary "pee face" with a glassy eye gaze, and even sometimes a slight body tremor... peegasm, but no one has said anything. I actually wish I could also relax and mess my diaper wherever, whenever, and with whoever, but social decorum and courtesy dictates not pooping my diaper around nonconsenting people.

I prefer to wee in my nappy laying down. However I have weed whilst driving and standing at the bar in a pub

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to stand when I wet my diapers.  I do that so I can encourage it to spread throughout the entire diaper.  The times I have done it while sitting, everything seemed to sit at the front and then it started to leak quickly.