LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about writing on a character's childhood

Good afternoon folks,

I am a long time lurker here, but wanted to ask a question:

I am writing a story about a (adult) man who goes to an adult caretaker for a week, and during that time meets their (adult) daughter. The daughter grew up incontinent, and discovered the world of AB/DL after moving out a d going to college.

As I am flushing out the backstory for the female character, I found that I am writing her memoirs, key points in her life that she remembers growing up and dealing with incontinence. I think the memoir is actually turning into a better story than the main one!

Now here is my question. The main story has sexual content of consenting adults. I am writing this in a way that when the character is a child, it discussed her lived experiences, with no sexual content. I am reasonably certain this is in keeping with both the community guidelines, and general don't be a creep in the internet guidelines, but figured a plethora of second opinions would be nice to have.

Thanks for your consideration, and I wish you Merry Xmas, or otherwise happy holidays.

2 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

there is a clear and obvious differentiation between the ages where the character is a minor and where the character is a consenting adult. 

That is basically my interpretation of those same rules. When in doubt ask a mod to proof it.

• Like 1

My advise is to go to the opening page, the ruling members have given guidelines on this subject very cclearly.  Just follow them and you should have no problems, there are stories he of with children as main character that are done very tastefully.

• Like 1