LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Busted

Ok…Where to start.

I have got bored of waiting for Miss right to show up on all the diaper sites out there that I have added myself to, so I thought I would just try a normal one just like a normal lonely bloke and if I meet someone and we get on I would tell her about my AB side later on (a few months was the time scale at the back of my mind).

So join a dating site (not telling you which one.lol) and a few days later found a local girl who seems interesting so send an email and she replies and we send a few emails to each other with the normal questions and stuff.

At the moment I have a few AB things listed on ebay that I do not use (to small/big or not my taste/ style) and thought I would make some room and sell on. The only thing is I used the same log in name for ebay as well as this dating site (not the same one I use here so no use going searching..lol). I did think at the time what if… but thought no one is going to try my log in name on ebay and the AB stuff is only listed for a week. I only sell AB stuff on ebay maybe once or twice a year now.

Anyway this girl did try my log in name on ebay and has seen all the things I had for sale there. She then sent me a “ask a seller a question” thing saying I was a naughty boy.

So the next email I sent I made my mind up to tell her the truth, that I was an adult baby and not to make some lame excuse for the things on ebay. I told her I could not believe that she found out already before we had even met. I sent a link to wikipedia in with the email saying if you do want to know more take a look here, as it was the best place I could find that described AB/DL in plane English. I did not expect to hear anything back after that but got an email saying she was sorry and that she had not stopped laughing for about 3 hours when she opened my email and was actually crying with laughter. In the email was her phone number and she asked me to give her a ring in a couple of days as she was not sure if I was having a laugh or being serious and that she did not give her number out to everyone but that I had made quite an impression.

So a few days later I bit the bullet and gave the poor girl a ring. I almost didnt as I knew there was going to be a lot of questions that I did not know if I could answer or what she would say about me when I did. I was on the phone for about 45 mins speaking to her and all kind of went well, better than I thought anyway..lol. She said she was very open minded and did not think I was weird (yeah ..right..ok.. :lol: ). At the end she says that I have gave her a lot to think about . She now has my number and wants to keep in contact and we are still sending emails to one another.

She prolly just googled your screen name like any sensible person would do to find out if you are dumb enough to use the same name to post on ... say... murder-girls.com, or other such places.

… of course the clever ones would create a user name and go posting on charity and save-the-world forums to create a cloud of false goodness around their dirty persona.

… damn I may have outted myself as a clever murderer…. oh well, guess it had ta come out some time.

Thats kinda funny if you google my Aim screen name a whole bunch of wierd shit pops up. Like amd forums, stuff about vampires and what not someones xanga. Everything cept here. I guess someone with my pysdonum is running around drinking blood and being a dork such a shame to see my good name tarnished!

Yea, it's that kind of cross refferencing that I would hate people to figure out. As it stands, I'm the only one I know who would check a username against other usernames in other forums or ebay. The thing is, I have a different username for ebay, different one for the techy forums I'm a member of, a different one for here and ab/dl forums. I just don't want to take any kind of chance. Although, I do kind of want some of my friends to find out through some sort of cleverness and just flat out ask me what it's about etc, so they can know. I hate bringing secret things like this up, so I never do, thus the only person who knows is my G/F and she likes it, so that turned out well.

That's a better response than you could hope for, pal! If she spent all that time laughing and then flipped you her digits anyway, it sounds like you're in for a real treat! Maybe meetup with her, be yourself, be sweet and you just might have a chance of a real fun night!

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update on this story.

Me and said girl have now been seeing each other for a few weeks.

Whoo Hoo... lol

I told myself I would not post about my new girlfriend as I don't know if she would like me talking about her on here but just had to tell everyone the outcome of this story.

Thanks RC (RCDIAPERBOY) I think you know why, if not for you don't think we would have got together

And????? You must have had your diapers on...right???? So how goes it??? Tell us ...now bad boy!

p.s. I googled my name and nothing comes up... I must be lonely..ask my "mommie"

• 1 year later...

Just a update on this old story of mine I found while digging through my old posts.

She has now moved in with me and we have been going out for over a year and half now.

She does have a profile on here though she not been on for a while as the chatroom died. Will see if I can get her back on here and chatting and posting again. My Mummy

Thanks juniper & squashNstretch.

You hear about other peoples storys of how they found each other and think that stuff never happens and then it happens to me..lol

Hey Brahdda! Thats so wonderful! She is a very attractive lady and I because ya'll are doing so well, I'm guessing you know the car trick. For those who are not aware, GFs are like cars. Yes, really! Please hear me out. If you can't afford a car, you can't afford a GF. You have to spend money and time on your car and it's the same with the GF. Now for the secret! Everytime you fill the car up with gas (petrol for you acj2000), you need to take her out for a date. How much should you spend? About the same as you spent for gas! That's a rule of thumb for budgeting purposes brah. Cars don't only need gasoline. They need oil changes, air filter changes and dakine. That's about once a season back in the day. It costs a little more than filling up too. That means about once a quarter you plan a weekend getaway or Saturday day trip. How much do you budget? About the same as the oil change and air filter change. Okay, now we get to serious maintence. I'm sure you have replaced tires and done a major repair. It's expensive-real expensive! Suck it up because if you don't do it, you will lose the car. With the GF that means a vacation. That's like a week long vacation over here in the land of the free.

I hope all the guys found that understandable and none of the ladies were offended. I know a little Hawaiian but speak "guy" fluently.

Aloha,

Honu