LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guests Or Member

I just noticed again how often there are more guests looking around the site than members.

I often wonder who these people are and what they find as they browse the site.

I can think of no rational reason that anyone with even the slightest interest of this site and what it contains wouldn't just join. I mean anonymity is a given with a nickname. So for instance today 42 guests and 20 members at last glance. Who are these people :huh:

Your thoughts?

They are people who are not logged in ... some could be just visitors that have not signed up to be members ... but say I log out and come back ... I'm counted as a guest until I log in again. Many people just close the window when leaving the sight, which allows them to come back already logged in when they return to the site ... but if you click log out you have ta log back in or else you are counted asa guest. Get it? I don't usually log in unless I wanna make a post or if I want to go in the chatroom.

Well, it`s probably a combination. Some are, as Runaway stated, members who haven`t bothered to log in for the time being, some are probably curious to the whole thing, not sure of whether to join in or not, some know they are AB, DL etc, but haven`t dared to join yet, preferring to lurk. Last, you have your general bigot type, checking out these types of sites, just to get even more pissed at us, hoping that their prejudices will be confirmed.( The funny thing is, that no rational argument or a decent explanation will ever work it`s magic on many of this particular moronic breed, their prejudices are confirmed no matter what you say. Sad, really sad.) So, there you have it.

I just noticed again how often there are more guests looking around the site than members.

I often wonder who these people are and what they find as they browse the site.

I can think of no rational reason that anyone with even the slightest interest of this site and what it contains wouldn't just join. I mean anonymity is a given with a nickname. So for instance today 42 guests and 20 members at last glance. Who are these people :huh:

Your thoughts?

I used to be a guest but now i finally joined.

..... some are probably curious to the whole thing, not sure of whether to join in or not, some know they are AB, DL etc, but haven`t dared to join yet, preferring to lurk. Last, you have your general bigot type, checking out these types of sites, just to get even more pissed at us, hoping that their prejudices will be confirmed.

People that are under 18, and don't have an account.

And these are just two of the reasons why I believe that allowing (nay, actively encouraging!) fantasies to pass as reality in the discussion areas of these boards is a dangerous policy.

Dolly

I think maybe for some people actually admitting to themselves that they are interested in this sort of lifestyle is a really big step. We can't account for everyone's personal experiences concerning diapers. Some, like me, didn't even know this existed until told by someone else and are just getting a feel for the whole scene. Like ChrisKnight above me said, give em time they will come around. I lurked for a total of 5 mintues before actually signing up lol...but thats just cause i'm nosey and opinionated and wanted to go in the chat! hehehe