LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TENS Muscle Stimulators/Relaxers

DAQ

Anyone ever try these? Is there a reputable or better brand than others? Looks really interesting but I don't know how much I trust something that is $20 on Amazon to be applying electric shocks to my paranium.

• Like 3

I've never tried one down there, but we own one that my wife uses when she gets a sore back. I've tried it - it's a bit like being tased at low voltage repeatedly in one spot. I don't find it very therapeutic, but, lots of people swear by them. If you're using it in "the area", ratchet the intensity up slowly, would be my advice... 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I've never tried one down there, but we own one that my wife uses when she gets a sore back. I've tried it - it's a bit like being tased at low voltage repeatedly in one spot. I don't find it very therapeutic, but, lots of people swear by them. If you're using it in "the area", ratchet the intensity up slowly, would be my advice... 

I think part of the reason I am making little to no progress is a hypertonic pelvic floor that I have a hard time relaxing. I have found some that swear they have a relax function that I am hoping can make some mechanical headway.

• Like 2

A tens unit is the great for relaxing muscles. A tens unit will  normally force an involuntary orgasm for most males and with the right inserts females too.  But if you are looking for next level check out a real E-Stim Box. The Coyote from DG Labs (currently in redesign) will knock your socks off every time. Pricing for the Coyote kit was selling for about $130.00 USD. Yes I have one of each and use these often, more so the Coyote while using the Xtoys.app to control it. Lots of 'designed for it patterns' on Xtoys.

Neither will force incontinence.

33 minutes ago, Loveable_guy said:

A tens unit is the great for relaxing muscles. A tens unit will  normally force an involuntary orgasm for most males and with the right inserts females too.  But if you are looking for next level check out a real E-Stim Box. The Coyote from DG Labs (currently in redesign) will knock your socks off every time. Pricing for the Coyote kit was selling for about $130.00 USD. Yes I have one of each and use these often, more so the Coyote while using the Xtoys.app to control it. Lots of 'designed for it patterns' on Xtoys.

Neither will force incontinence.

I'll definitely take a look, thanks.

I assumed that these wouldn't force incontinence but hoping by messaging and loosening the pelvic floor I can at least pee more freely and start seeing some actual progress. I started wearing 4 years ago and feel worse now some days than when I started.

On 12/12/2023 at 12:53 PM, DAQ said:

I think part of the reason I am making little to no progress is a hypertonic pelvic floor that I have a hard time relaxing.

Hmm, "hypertonic pelvic floor," ... this could be my issue as well. It's very difficult for me to relax while up and about. I can managed a relaxed state while sitting but then my other issue is getting my brain to send the signal to contract my bladder, which I feel is more or a less a loose wire sometimes. If my bladder would just automatically void, almost in an OAB way, I think I'd be making more progress.

Please let us (me) know what you figure out works for you!

On 12/12/2023 at 3:53 PM, DAQ said:

I started wearing 4 years ago and feel worse now some days than when I started.

All the feels.