LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This a gay story is going to lose 99. 9% of your readership and engagement.

I'm currently in the process of serilising a story I've written in the Story Section. I declared in the first line that the main character is gay. We're now about 2/3 of the way through the story and I've introduced a love interest. Not in a dirty or seady way, in a beautiful and loving way (in my opinion).

Being entirely gay myself it genuinely never occured to me, that on a site like this anyone would react negatively to that, I really thought readers would be happy for the character, but then I got this comment:

"This a gay story is going to lose 99.9% of your readership and engagement. Most people here are into girls. That's just facts."

So it had me wondering. Do you think that's true? Are most guys on this site straight?

There are definitely plenty of gay guys like Mikey said! If you're enjoying writing your story that's all that matters! There are other gay diaper stories on this site and some have been very popular. There are more hetero stories featuring diapered girls but that just means the world needs more diapered gay stories! There's room for everyone, it's not a limited amount of space for stories. I encourage you to keep writing!

• Like 1

Like 60's Style said, it's probably a similar spread to what is seen in the rest of the world. I being straight won't be partaking in the story since that's not my interest, especially since there's a disclaimer at the beginning (the irony that there is one and people still got mad since they had to have read it when starting to read the story...). But frankly, so what? We'll even say it is 99.9% straight on here. That still means there's a .1% that may want to read it. If you want to post it for others, you're not breaking any rules or laws, not hurting anyone, then do what you do. You're going to get some hateful people every now and again. Deal with what ever needs to be dealt with properly and keep going.

• Like 1