LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little in Love 2 - Epilogue (4/17/24)

I would use the device once.

Worldwide to banish racism, sexism, nationalism, LGBTQIA+ hostility etc. from our world and make sure that people get their just punishments.

In other words, to give everyone moral codes.

Yes, okay, I would also make sure that people are more reasonable and believe more in science than in religion.

But yes I would use the device to make the world a better place.

P.S. If you ever write a book that is just to torture us and be mean to us I will really find you and really put you in concrete

Chapter 37: Reconsideration

Little in Love 2 – LittleFallenPrincess

“Mrs Clarke…”

“Yes, Prime Minister?”

“I… apologise for my behaviour yesterday.”

“I accept your apology.” I replied, my heart feeling like it was going to beat through my chest at any moment. 

But no matter how much my anxiety was killing me right now, I held on to my emotions and tried to sound as professional as possible. This was an important conversation and I couldn’t mess it up.

It had been an exhausting day. Once I finished with Faith, I went back to check on Charlie, to see if she was feeling any different. And after lots of cuddle time with her, I headed back to LIBRA HQ, where I continued to run things. It was shortly after I arrived back at LIBRA HQ that the Prime Minister tried to get in touch with me, telling Dotty that he needed to speak to me as soon as possible. 

Now… I could have returned the Prime Minister’s follow-up call straight away… but I wanted to leave him sweating for a bit, so I waited until late this evening to contact him. This meant that we managed to free a few littles from police custody that afternoon during that time, as they were on the way to be processed in an adoption centre far from the protests. The police had tried to sneak them through, knowing that the protests would prevent them from processing them at any nearby centres. But thanks to our intel, we had people mobilise and stop the police vans, freeing the littles inside.

There were a few incidents on the west side of the city, but we managed to keep control, the police losing ground once again and having to fall back.

The people had spoken. They wanted the government held accountable for their betrayal. They wanted littles to gain the rights we so desperately deserve. And now that we have the support of the majority of Amazons, we actually had… power.

Sure, this was just seen as ‘unrest’ due to ‘unruly littles’ on all foreign news channels, they all attributed this unrest to my election win, using this turmoil to further their own anti-little agenda. But a part of me hoped that maybe our little rebellion may just plant the seeds in other countries, maybe leading to those changing their laws regarding littles and their adoption.

But that was a future worry. For now, we still had this fight on our hands. The police were losing ground, the media were in a frenzy, attacking us from all sides, trying to turn people against us, but finally… no one was listening to them. People were thinking for themselves. Amazons stood shoulder to… well… okay, we barely reach their thighs but still, you get the idea. We had a chance at real change and this was the most important fight in our lifetimes.

I just… I just wish I had Charlie with me right now. At least she’s awake now, and back to normal.

“I would like to meet.” The Prime Minister said down the phone, sounding… nervous.

Honestly, I wasn’t expecting him to call this soon. I figured it would have taken him a while to get to this stage, but no… here he was, grovelling. At least I’d like to imagine he is grovelling, it’s a pleasant thought after everything he’s put me through.

“You’ll excuse me if I don’t feel safe meeting with you at this current time.” I replied.

“You’ll have to… if you want me to even consider passing this bill of yours through the Commons.” He replied.

“And you’ll just have me arrested as soon as I step foot in any public venue.”

“Your arrest warrant has been withdrawn. I promise you, you will be treated fairly… as if you were one of us.”

“One of who? See, Mr Prime Minister, this is why you’re losing the support of people. You still see it as you vs us. Amazons vs littles. When we’re more similar than you think.”

“Sorry… I… I mean you’ll be treated fairly. I promise.”

“Sorry if your promises mean nothing to me, but if I am to meet you… I’ll be bringing the people with me. You try anything and the public will react.”

“I understand. I’ve scheduled an emergency hearing at the Commons tomorrow. ALL MPs must attend. That includes you…” He growled, sounding annoyed.

“So I’m still an MP?” I asked, with all the snark I could muster.

“You were elected, weren’t you?” He replied to that, sighing.

“I’ll be there. But again, I’d just like to remind you what happened the last time one of our party tried to adopt me. You understand that if you do arrest me after promising my safety, this will go from protesting… to something much worse.”

“I understand. No one will arrest or adopt you, Mrs Clarke. If you don’t turn up, however…”

“I understand. I’ll be there.” I cut him off before he could make yet another threat towards me.

“See you tomorrow then.” He said, hanging up the phone in frustration.

I sighed and clutched my head, my anxiety was causing my heart to pound a mile a minute and I knew it was only going to be a hundred times worse tomorrow.

“You think he will actually keep his word?” Dotty asked, turning around in her chair.

“No idea. But he knows what will happen if he doesn’t.” I shrugged.

“We can’t keep you safe if you enter the House of Commons. They’ll have guards there. Ones with guns.”

“Then move the protests there. But order them to be civil. We don’t want anyone getting hurt, and we want to appear reasonable and open to discussion… but we need to have a show of force in case the Prime Minister goes back on his word.”

“I think we can manage that.” Dotty grinned up at me from her workstation.

“Liv… one second…”

I heard heavy footsteps jogging behind me as I walked down the corridor to my room, where I had hoped to try and get some rest for tomorrow, as no doubt it would be the most important, but also the most difficult, day so far.

“Yeah, Claire? What’s up?” I asked, turning around to look up at my Amazon friend hovering over me.

“We didn’t get a chance to talk about Charlie.”

“What about her?” I asked.

“Is she okay? Is she… you know… herself?”

“Seems like it.” I replied, shrugging. “She seems like her normal self.”

“I’m glad. Did the machine help Faith at all? I know we handed it to her so she could reverse engineer its effects, did she get anything from it?”

“I… yeah, she did. She managed to fix Charlie thanks to it. So thank you!”

“Oh good! I’m glad. So… what’s happening to that machine? It’s… it's a dangerous piece of equipment. We should get it back here and lock it up.”

“I… I’d rather it not be here, Claire.” I said, sounding as serious as I could. I wasn’t going to back down on this, and I didn’t want her trying to convince me.

“Why?”

“Because it’s too dangerous. It can rewrite any Amazon’s or little’s mind.”

“So what’s happening to it?”

“I… dismantled it.”

“You…? But…”

“It’s… gone. All we need to do now is make sure any copies or design documents are destroyed too, as well as ensure that Chris never gets a chance to create another. Do you know who designed it?”

“I… well it was a little here, in fact. But she thought she was creating the device to help LIBRA, not help Chris’ insane plans. Once it was finished, Chris took control of the project and booted her from it.”

“Then I’d like to meet this little, make sure she’s not siding with Chris in all this, so that this never gets recreated.”

“...Okay. I trust you, Liv.” Claire sighed, smiling at me. “I’ll keep an eye on her for now, but I’ll schedule a meeting for you, with her, tomorrow, before you go to your emergency meeting.”

“Thanks Claire. I’m glad I have such good friends I can trust.”

She nodded and smiled again, before walking off, leaving me alone outside my room.

“I better get some sleep. Maybe… maybe I’ll give Charlie a call before I do though. I… I miss her.” I said to myself.

------------------------------------

“Hey, my love. What are you doing up so late?” Charlie asked, sounding groggy on the other end of the phone.

I had retreated to my private little room, closing the door and locking it to ensure I had some privacy, before laying on my makeshift bed, fully clothed still.

“Me? You sound like you’re more tired than me!” I replied.

“I just had a nap.”

“Oh shit, did I wake you?”

“No, I… I had a bad dream. I was awake anyway.”

“What about?”

“I… it’s nothing, sweetie.”

“Are you sure? You know I’m always here…”

“I know, my love, but I’m fine. Just… flashbacks of what I did to you.” Charlie said, sounding upset.

“It wasn’t you…”

“I know, but it… it still bothers me. All those times I thought I was going to meet my publisher, only to have my mind slowly rewritten by that arsehole…”

“It’s okay now, Char. You’re back to normal. And everything that happened didn’t stick.”

“You mean your hypnosis? You were still affected, Liv. The humiliation and fear you must have endured…”

“Shush. It’s not your fault. It wasn’t you.”

“Ha. The nightmares say otherwise.”

“I promise you, Charlie, it’s okay!” I said, trying to comfort my wife.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise you that. But anyway, you never answered my question. What are you doing up so late?” She asked.

“I called the Prime Minister back, finally. He’s calling an emergency meeting tomorrow in the Commons. ALL MPs are required to attend.”

“Including you?”

“Including me.”

“What about…?”

“Being arrested? Apparently not an issue. But we’re arranging the protests to move there just in case.”

“Liv… I don’t like that. It sounds like a trap.”

“It probably is. But I have to risk it.”

“What about…?”

“I’ve got a plan, Charlie. I promise, I’ll be okay if anything does happen. Trust me, I’ve been thinking a lot this past week, and I’ve come up with some safeguarding measures.”

“I trust you, Olivia. Just… be careful, okay? I want my wife back when I get out of this hospital. I want to take you home, snuggle you, and never let you out of my sight.” There was an awkward pause, before she realised how she sounded. “Sorry! I… you know what I mean. I… didn’t mean to sound like I did before, I…”

“Charlie, it’s okay. I understand. I think we’re both due some time to get back to our normal selves and our normal rhythm. Once this is all over, we’ll order takeout food all week, snuggle, watch movies, and play video games.”

“Oh, so that’s the price I have to pay then? I have to play your games with you?” She laughed down the phone.

“That… and you owe me like a billion kisses.”

“A billion? Oh dear… does that include interest?”

“No, you’ve got interest on that too. So you better get started as soon as we get home.” I smiled. She couldn’t see me smiling on a phone call, but I liked to think she could tell anyway.

“I think I can manage that, my love. Just make sure you get home. If you end up getting adopted or arrested… no one will be able to stop me from getting you back.”

“I don’t doubt that. I’d hate to be someone who gets in your way.”

“I should let you get some sleep now, Liv. You’ve got a busy day tomorrow by the sounds of it. So please, promise me you’ll be careful. And be careful around that MP that tried to adopt you.”

“Oh I can’t wait to see her face when I walk in tomorrow!” I joked.

“I bet you can’t, you little minx. Just be careful, okay? Amazons will sink to any low to get what they want. Especially if it means getting to adopt a little. Their maternal instincts… she’ll do anything to adopt you.”

“Don’t worry… I bet she’s had a change of heart since I last saw her. Plus after getting pinned in at the adoption centre when she tried to adopt me, I doubt she’ll be even considering trying to adopt me again, not with all the protesters outside. Remember, we have the backing of the majority of the people.”

“The protests may be huge, Liv, but even then that isn’t the whole country. Otherwise the society would have come to a standstill.” Charlie said, making a good point.

“I know, but that doesn’t mean they don’t support us. If our data is correct, we could have even bigger protests if the government tries to go any further with their plans at removing the rights of littles. And the protests we’ve had already have disrupted the country a lot this past week.”

“I know, I just… I don’t want you to think you’re invincible, my love. You’re capable of great things, but you’re still just a vulnerable little girl inside. And it’s a Mumm… wife’s job to keep your feet on the ground and keep you safe.”

“I know. I… I’ll be fine.” I replied, feeling a little more anxious now about the whole thing.

“Now get some sleep, okay sweetie?” Charlie said, sounding worried. I could hear it in her voice, she was clearly worrying about me and I knew that there was nothing I could do about it. She always worries about me, but this… this sounded worse than usual.

“If I can.”

“How… How about a bedtime story? That usually helps you get to sleep? Oh… sorry… I… nah, it’s okay…” Charlie said, sounding guilty and backing down in an instant.

“No…” I replied, taking a deep breath and gathering the courage to ask, “...that would be nice…”

“Really?” Her voice perked up. “Okay then, why don’t you get snuggled up, then tell me when you’re ready.”

=======================================================

Little in Love 2 just had it's epilogue on my SubscribeStar! My next Monstrum story starts up there on Sunday!

Also thinking of opening up short story commissions now too finally, now that my writers block seems to have subsided.

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

New chapters of Little in Love 2 every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 5

I think Liv didn't destroy the machine but has it with her and will do something she can never tell anyone.

But since it's for a better world for the little ones, so be it.

I'll be honest, I forgot that today is Wednesday and checked the website more for fun to see if there was anything new.

New office, lots to do.

And I could actually sleep already.

Maybe I will.

Oh next chapter is on my birthday I'm so excited I hope it will be a good one.

Chapter 38: Emergency Meeting

I stood at the gates of the Parliament building, looking at the two intimidating amazon police officers guarding the entrance.

All I had to do was walk straight past them… but once I had, I was vulnerable. The protestors were on this side of the fence, and I would be surrounded by only amazons on that side, most of whom must hate my guts now.

At least I didn’t have to fear being arrested anymore. Though if things don’t work out… arrest isn’t the ‘a’ word I was worried about. At least legally they couldn’t adopt me now that Charlie was up and back to normal, she would be my Mummy if anything did happen regarding my adult status.

I felt a squeeze on my shoulder, and looking up, I saw a very worried Claire looking down at me.

“I’ll be fine.” I reminded her.

This wasn’t the first time today I had told her, but I don’t think any amount of me lying through my teeth was going to make Claire feel better about this situation. She kept insisting to go with me, that Charlie had told her to keep me safe, that she would do anything to protect me… but the guards were not going to let her in with me.

That’s when someone I hadn’t seen in a while walked over and stood right in front of me.

“Hi there, Liv.” Jacob said, grinning at me. “You’ve been busy… and pissing off the right people, it seems!”

“Jacob!” I replied, running over to my colleague’s arms as he bent down on one knee and held his arms open for me. I gave him the biggest hug and then stepped back a couple of paces whilst he stayed on one knee so he could continue to talk to me at my height.

“I heard you were expected to attend, though I never thought you’d actually turn up. Aren’t you afraid of…”

“Being arrested? Arrest warrant withdrawn, didn’t you hear? And as for adoption? Charlie is back to normal, so if anything did happen, I belong to her.” I smiled up at him, trying to put on a brave face.

“Charlie is okay? Oh thank god… I’m sorry I didn’t get in touch sooner. The boss didn’t want us talking to you or your friends. Wanted as much distance as possible. And I didn’t want to lose my seat to another one of his ‘friends’.”

“I don’t blame you, Jacob. I’m glad you didn’t get yourself removed, we’re going to need you.”

“What for? I heard this is an emergency meeting to talk to you about resolving these protests and getting everything back to normal. Though the fact he called for the whole parliament to get together and discuss it, instead of talking to you in private, makes me think he’s got something up his sleeve regarding you, something he’ll need a vote on.”

“Ha! Normal… Yeah no… we’re not doing that. Not any more. This is the time for change. I’m gonna drag that wheezebag into this century kicking and screaming if need be.”

“So you’re really going to challenge him, before he can challenge you?” Jacob looked surprised.

“What other opportunity will I have?”

“I… well if it means anything, you have my full support. I… I’ll back anything you suggest in there.”

“Thanks. I knew I could trust you.” I said, smiling up at him.

“I wanted to help people. Amazons and littles. And our party has been taken over by a corrupt few, intent on destroying what trust the public had in us. I just hope… more of our party sees it too.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure they will.”

That’s when I heard a cough coming from behind me.

“So…” Claire began, interrupting our conversation. “You’re ‘Jacob’... I can see why Liv trusts you.”

“You can see that just from looking at me?” Jacob replied, turning his gaze to Claire, who was hovering behind me.

“That… and the very thorough background check I ran on you when Liv first got her position.”

“You…?”

“Don’t worry, she does that with all my friends. Though only if they’re amazons.” I said, laughing awkwardly.

“I… well I guess I’m flattered. And I’m happy Olivia has a friend so… dedicated… to keeping her safe.” Jacob replied, even more awkwardly.

“And that’s why you’re going to take care of her.” Claire said… the only one with a serious face right now.

“Huh?” Jacob said, standing up and looking at her, confused.

“I can’t go in, the police won’t let me. But you… you can go in. I trust you, because Liv trusts you. I want you to keep an eye on her and make sure if anything does happen… you will get her to safety. Can you do that?”

“I… I can try.”

“No, I need you to promise. Because if you betray her, I will hunt…”

“Claire! He’ll keep me safe, won’t you, Jacob?” I interrupted, worrying for the safety of my friend.

“Yeah. I’ll… I’ll protect you, Liv. Just… if there is trouble, stay close.” He replied, nodding at me.

I smiled and nodded back at him, before turning to Claire to give her the ‘it’s okay, you can stand down now’ look. She bent down and fixed my blazer and shirt, before turning me around and whispering in my ear.

“Be careful in there. And don’t let them walk over you. They are desperate.”

I nervously gripped my sleeves as I stepped foot into the enormous, very old, hall.

Just moments before, it was a noisy, bustling hub of people all arguing at each other. You could even hear the speaker trying to keep order, but no one was listening to him. I wondered just what I had gotten myself into. Because if they hadn’t had their minds changed by now… there was no hope for getting anything done today.

But now, as soon as we walked in, or to be more specific, as soon as I walked in… it was as silent as a graveyard.

Everyone had stopped and turned to look at me, and the silence was deafening.

Jacob stood by my side, and I could even hear him gulp in fear at having all these people looking at us.

“Mrs Clarke…” the Speaker of the House announced, finally breaking the silence. “Glad you could join us. And apparently, also do my job better than I could. Now, if you’ll all take your seats, we have some important business to attend to.”

I nodded and smiled awkwardly at the Speaker, who just ignored me, before I walked over to my place on the back benches with Jacob following close behind me. I could see the majority of the House all looking at me as they took their seats, whispering to each other and giving me snide looks from across the Commons, so I tried my best to ignore them and try to get through this in one piece. Ideally with my mind intact.

“Mr Prime Minister…” The Speaker announced. “Please…”

The Prime Minister, who always looked like a snobby arsehole anyway, got up with his little book in hand, walked over to the stand and placed it down, open.

“My honourable…”

“OH SHUT UP!” A woman yelled, interrupting the PM before he even had a chance to introduce himself to the chamber.

My eyes widened as the hundreds of MPs all looked over at the origin of the yelling.

“Excuse me…?” The Prime Minister replied.

“We don’t want to listen to whatever bullshit you come out with!” The woman continued.

“ORDER! ORDER!” The Speaker said, trying to maintain decorum.

“No, fuck order! Have you seen it out there? The people want his head!”

I was still trying to find the source of this brave soul who had spoken up against our corrupt leader. But what I could tell… was that it was coming from our side of the Commons, which means… it’s one of our own members!

A second later, a small group of people started mumbling, sounding like they were agreeing with her and trying to rally support for this woman.

I took one look at Jacob, who just… smiled at me.

“Who… who is that?” I asked him.

“Just watch…” He replied, still smiling.

I looked over to the source of the commotion to see one of the Amazons on our side stand up.

She was… one of the backbench MPs, just a nobody MP from the middle of the country. She didn’t have any ministerial position, she never appeared in the news, she was just… a nobody. But here she was, standing up against our leader.

Lorna Carter. I think that was her name. She never interacted with me, I never interacted with her. I only knew she existed because Jacob had told me a little about her a while ago, saying she wasn’t like the others in leadership. She looked like a nobody too, with a brown bob of hair and a cheap suit… you could tell the difference between those in charge of our party and the majority of the MPs who won them the election. She had a kind face, one that made me think that maybe I had more allies than I thought… maybe they were just too scared to show themselves? Until now that is. Because it wasn’t just her standing up, it was a group surrounding her, all of whom were Amazons, all supporting her and cheering as she argued with the Prime Minister.

“The country is on the brink of collapse, all because you turned your back on those who won you the election. Littles. You promised them so much… then turned around and threw them under the train.” She continued.

The number of MPs agreeing with her started getting larger and larger, with more and more of them standing up to show their support, even some from the smaller parties.

“You wormed your way into our party, winning people with false promises, installing people who followed your instructions… all so you could throw littles under the first chance you could.”

That’s when I heard a slight bit of static suddenly.

“Liv?” I heard in my ear.

Thankfully, due to the commotion, I could quietly reply to the person trying to talk to me.

“Faith? Is that you? How… how did you get on LIBRA’s frequency?” I whispered back.

I had the common sense to put an earpiece in my ear before coming to this discussion, as I knew the Prime Minister wouldn’t be broadcasting this, despite most meetings in the Commons being streamed to the public. So with the help of Dotty, we were at least recording the hearing so we could let the public see what kind of leader the Prime Minister really is, hoping that maybe it’ll give us more ammo to use against him. What I hadn’t expected… was Faith getting in touch through it.

“I contacted them when I couldn’t get in touch with you. I have an important update.” Faith replied, sounding… excited.

“I can’t right now, Faith… I’m kinda in the middle of…” I whispered.

“A meeting? I know. But this…”

“Faith, another time, please…”

“It’s to do with the device…”

“I… Faith, can it wait? I need to wait for my oppor…”

“LIV, IT’S THE SOURCE OF THE BRUTE FORCE HYPNOSIS!”

I stood there, in stunned silence, as the House of Commons erupted into back and forth shouting between the Prime Minister, the opposition, and the rebel faction of our own government.

“I… wait… you mean…”

“I was taking it apart after… you know… and I was rooting around the code. And I can’t believe I missed it the first time, the base code that reprograms an Amazon’s mind when it hypnotises them, is the same code that I saw when I did a little research into the brute force thing for your friend.” Faith explained, sounding like a kid explaining their special interest.

“You… were…?”

“Helping Eve? Yeah, once I fixed Charlie, Eve asked me for help regarding your friend, Amber. I didn’t think I could help, but I managed to obtain one of the tapes used to ‘brute force’ hypnotise littles and look through the original code. Which means I’m pretty certain it originated from the device. It’s how it managed to bypass both yours and also Charlie’s nanite defence, albeit with massively reduced effectiveness. Which means that Chris…”

“...created the hypnosis to use on littles… his own kind…”

“Exactly.”

“Thanks, Faith.”

“That’s not all… I think I could reverse the effects. It won’t be a quick and simple fix, it’ll probably take months of rehabilitation, maybe even a year or two, but with Eve’s nanites, and my old code that I used for yours… I could… maybe make something to reverse the majority of the effects.”

“You…”

“Liv? Are you okay?” Jacob asked, interrupting both my conversation with my sister and my own thoughts.

“I… think I just found something wonderful.” I replied to him. “Faith, I’ll talk to you later. You and Eve work on that. If we can save Amber… and all the other littles…”

“I know. Morgan said she’s on her way to help too. So I’ll talk to you later. Good luck!” Faith replied, sounding more hopeful than I have heard her in a long time.

I turned to Jacob, smiling from ear to ear.

“What’s up? What did you find?” He asked.

“A smoking gun.”

Nice early chapter for you all, so I can have the rest of the day free to do fun stuff with friends ^_^ Enjoy!

My new story just had it's first chapter on SubscribeStar, so expect it here in a couple of weeks (at least that's the current plan).

Also thinking of opening up short story commissions now too finally, now that my writers block seems to have subsided.

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 6

*Holds arm dramatically over face*

Even on my birthday you are so cruel to annoy us again with a cliffhanger.
How can you.

*Stops with the drama*

But seriously, respect to the MP and once again typical that only now the others are starting to use their brains.

I think it's brilliant that they found out that Chris was behind both things.

I still want to know what his plan is or was.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Chapter 39: Rebellion

I waited patiently as the Speaker of the House slowly managed to regain order in the Commons.

The shouting match between the Prime Minister and our own party had eventually returned to just evil glares, whilst the opposition parties across the aisle all laughed at our inability to maintain order within our own ranks.

“Now… with everything going on, I think we ought to hear directly from the person leading the protests… Mrs Olivia Clarke.” The Speaker of the House called out.

Everyone cheered in agreement, though the Prime Minister didn’t seem all too happy.

“It’s your time… make it count…” Jacob whispered to me as he moved out of the way so I could make my way to the front bench.

With amazons towering over me on both sides, I couldn’t help feeling a bit of fear and anxiety as I passed my peers, all of whom looked at me with different emotions on their faces. Some were proud of me, nodding and smiling, including Mrs Carter, who still shocked me that she was a supporter of littles. I swear I remember hearing Jacob talk about her having her own little that she adopted, hence why I didn’t bother looking to her for support, or even friendship… which reminded me that maybe I should have a look into her and see what situation she’s actually in. Because maybe she’s like Catherine, Ellie and Danny’s Mummy… maybe she’s protecting the little. Maybe… just maybe… I was a little too quick to judge.

I walked up to the large table in front of the Prime Minister and his ministers, the one separating our party from the opposition. This is where the PM and the leader of the opposition would speak out, along with their cabinet ministers, whereas backbenchers like me would have to speak from our seats. At least now I’d have a microphone so they'd be able to hear me! Downside was… I didn’t see a step stool or anything, which meant either awkwardly asking for one, or climbing on top of the table, which seemed… undignified.

“Let’s see her try to get up…” The Prime Minister smirked as he whispered to the Secretary of State next to him. I say he ‘whispered’… he made sure he was loud enough so that I could hear him.

But then that’s when the unexpected happened. The Minister for Equalities… whose job it was to carefully oversee equality legislation and encourage fair treatment for all, basically any minority except littles… stood up from the front bench and grabbed something from under his seat, walking ahead of me and placing it down next to the stand.

It was… a step stool!

“I… thank you…” I said, mumbling my words as I struggled to find the appreciation for such a kind act. One that I genuinely wasn’t expecting.

“No, Mrs Clarke, thank you.” He replied, smiling at me.

I could feel the hatred from the Prime Minister burning into the back of this relatively unknown Minister’s head. He had clearly gone against orders and directly disobeyed our Prime Minister, something that will probably lead to him getting the whip withdrawn.

But that’s the thing… this wasn’t a last minute attempt to save face in front of the majority of our party who seemed to be on our side rather than the PM’s… this guy had the foresight to bring this ahead of time…

I smiled at the Equalities Minister and made my way up the step stool so that I was now at head height with the microphone.

“I…” I coughed a bit to clear my throat… and to build up the nerves I needed to speak to everyone. Last time I did this, it landed me in hot water with the Prime Minister, and I was fueled by fury and rage last time. This time… I needed to sound civil. I needed to be the better person. I needed… to appear like an adult and not the little baby that most of these people probably saw me as. “I… thank you, Mr Speaker. I… I understand a lot of you are worried right now. The protests have been going on for…”

“BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THEM!” An opposition member shouted, interrupting me.

“ORDER!” The Speaker called out.

“Yes, I am.” I replied, calmly. “My wife was attacked and left in a coma, so I lashed out at the person who caused it, and due to that outburst… a certain member of my party then tried adopting me.”

All eyes turned to the perpetrator, who quickly hid her face in her notes, trying to look less guilty.

“Tell me, any of you, would you have acted differently in that moment? Your wife is in a coma, and you find out one of the people you truly trusted… had put her there… that he betrayed everything you thought he stood for…”

I heard a few shouts of agreement coming from various parts of the Commons, whereas the people who kept quiet looked very guilty.

“I went for the person who betrayed myself and my wife. And I ended up nearly being adopted for doing so. If the public hadn’t helped me… I’d be stuck in a nursery in Mrs Brackenstone’s house, shitting myself…”

“Language warning, Mrs Clarke…” The Speaker interrupted.

“Sorry, Mr Speaker. But I would be regressed in a crib somewhere, unable to do the job I was elected to do. I’m sorry, but who won us the election? And I’m not talking about myself… I’m talking about the millions of littles who all voted, most of whom for the first time, to get us into power. And they, along with millions of Amazon supporters… have shown us that our party failed them. That our Prime Minister turned his back on those who he should be protecting. We voted for you because you wanted to make the country more fair for littles, but you ended up working closely with Chris Slater…”

The Commons erupted into arguments again, which had to be quashed by the Speaker… yet again.

“It’s true, isn’t it? You and the head of LIBRA were working closely together. I found out just how close during my time running LIBRA myself…”

The Prime Minister’s face turned pale as he realised he was fucked.

Funny thing is… I found nothing. It was one of the first things I did when I took over running LIBRA, but I couldn’t find anything linking Chris to the PM. No emails, no calls… nothing. But the pale shade on this man’s face told me everything I needed to know. What had just started as a hunch… had just been confirmed by this traitorous face.

“I…” He said, speechless.

“So you admit you had dealings with Chris?” I asked.

“Yes. In order to improve things for littles across the country…” The Prime Minister responded, lying through his teeth.

“Improve things… like… developing Brute Force hypnosis to completely obliterate any little’s mind?”

“How did…?” His face dropped in fear.

“How did I know? I have a very clever ally who is a bit of an expert in all things tech. She confirmed that the same device used to hypnotise my wife… is the same device that created the brute force hypnosis recordings that is currently being used on littles across the country.

“That… that isn’t illegal…”

“No, you’re right, it’s not. You vowed to outlaw all forced hypnosis before we got elected. And then as soon as you get your position… you go ahead and create the worst kind imaginable… one that leaves absolutely nothing of the original person left. And not only that… that same device that created it can also be used on Amazons. Imagine that kind of power being used against any of you here today. Being turned into something you’re not. Being reduced to a babbling baby just by accidentally watching the wrong TV show.”

I looked around the room, and I could see all of them panic a little inside at the thought of this possibility. For so long they thought themselves so powerful… so… invulnerable… and now they were just as powerless and helpless as the littles they love to adopt.

“WHERE IS THIS DEVICE NOW?” The leader of the opposition shouted in a panic.

The speaker didn’t tell him off or anything, as I could see that even he was nervously twitching in his seat at the thought of being hypnotised.

“I had it dismantled. And all records and copies destroyed. Because I believe that such a device is not safe in anyone’s hands. Amazon or little. It’s why the betrayal of the Prime Minister… after everything he promised… hurts so much.”

“So he orchestrated the attack on Mrs Williams?” Mrs Carter stood up and asked.

The house erupted into yelling matches again as everyone put two and two together and realised that whilst it was not illegal to use hypnosis on a little… it was definitely assault when it comes to an Amazon. And for the Prime Minister to be in league with Chris when this was going on…

“I CALL FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN OUR PRIME MINISTER!” Mrs Carter cried out, above everyone else’s voices.

There. That was what I was waiting for.

If I had called for it myself… there was no chance I’d even be listened to. I just had to drip feed the information to my party, let them realise what the Prime Minister had actually done… and wait for the ensuing chaos.

Waves of hands raised in support, all shouting ‘Aye’.

---------------------------------------------------------

“THE AYES HAVE IT, THE AYES HAVE IT.” The speaker announced after a very long, tense vote.

I watched as the disgraced Prime Minister was voted out of office, and subsequently arrested for his role in the assault on my wife. And I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find great enjoyment in seeing his usually-smug face look at me with a mix of hatred and guilt as he was paraded out of here with his hands cuffed behind his back by a couple of police officers.

He’s lucky I had Faith dismantle that device… otherwise he’d be drooling in a crib somewhere for what he did to my wife.

The majority of our party had voted to oust that backstabbing prick, the only people who didn’t were the small handful of the Prime Minister’s cabinet members. Not only did most of our party vote to get rid of him, most of the other political parties did too, and this just left a hole in the leadership position of not only our party… but our government. Which was made all the more scary by the fact that the country really needed stability right now. It needed reassurance, so that the protests would calm down and things would go back to something more peaceful. Not the same, as we can’t go back to the status quo, not after everything we’ve been through, but we definitely need some semblance of peace.

Once the large doors shut, the Commons went eerily silent, which after today’s shouting matches… was just uncomfortable.

“What do we do now?” Mrs Carter asked, finally breaking the silence. “Who becomes Prime Minister now?”

Everyone looked around at each other and shrugged. Clearly no one had any idea.

“We don’t really have any kind of succession like other countries. This… this has never happened before.” The Speaker calmly spoke out to all the MPs currently sitting in their bench seats, waiting to be told what happens next now that the corrupt PM is gone. “The Green Democrats need to elect a new leader, and that person will take on the position of interim Prime Minister, until the time in which the people can elect a new Prime Minister.”

“So… it’s up to us?” Mrs Carter looked around. “I nominate Mrs Clarke.”

My heart stopped.

At least that’s what it felt like when everyone turned to look at me. I had quietly taken my seat to cast my vote when the Prime Minister’s fate was up for debate… and now I wanted to retreat further into the chair, away from all these prying eyes.

“I agree.” Jacob said.

“I would suggest going away and voting…” The Speaker tried to suggest.

“No. We’re confident. We nominate Mrs Clarke.”

“This is highly unprecedented… but then everything going on lately is. The country is in chaos. We need leadership. Mrs Clarke… do you accept this nomination?” The Speaker of the Commons turned to ask me.

“I…”

“Well?”

“Liv… do it! Say yes!” Dotty said into my earpiece, followed by Faith, who was also in on the call, suggesting I should definitely do it.

“I…”

My new story just had it's second chapter on SubscribeStar, so expect it here in a couple of weeks (at least that's the current plan).

• Like 7

a great chapter.

I hope Liv gets elected, even if it's only briefly, to improve things.

I also say that afterwards this lady from the background (forgot her name) or Jakob will be her successor.

Fascinating how scared the Amazons are when THEY are affected by the hypnosis.

Chapter 40: Healing

It had been six months since the protests stopped.

Six months since the Prime Minister got voted out and arrested, along with Chris Slater, for their roles regarding the attack on Charlie. 

Thanks to LIBRA going through all their servers and all of Chris’ house, we found a bunch of incriminating evidence for both Chris and the Prime Minister, meaning that it was pretty much an open-and-shut case. It was as I feared, Chris had initially started off wanting to help people… but he got greedy. After setting up his apartment blocks, and once LIBRA had decided to try and find a candidate to run for parliament, he was approached by some companies, and also the Prime Minister, about potentially selling us all out for guaranteed safety. 

Turns out they had found out about what happened to Madison, and were terrified of LIBRA using that technology against us, so instead of fighting us, they turned our biggest supporter. Shortly after my wedding, he started receiving messages from them. And not long after that… began discussing using that technology on littles, as they had had one unfortunate accident when one of the researchers played around with the settings, frying their brain… making them Brute Force victim number one. All in exchange for saving his own skin. The Prime Minister had told him of his plans for the country, of his planned betrayal, and said that littles would never have power. Well… all except Chris.

So the whole time I was campaigning, trying to convince people to go out and vote for us… Chris was being manipulated and coerced by these powerful individuals, and by the time we won… they were already the best of friends.

And being the nuisance that I was to both Chris and the Prime Minister… they both decided to hypnotise Charlie to get me to back down, as apparently if they had gone after me, it would have just empowered littles. But if they went after me through Charlie… it would just be another Amazon regressing a little. Every time she went to one of her ‘publisher’ meetings, she was really being hypnotised by the device Chris had developed, and… well… you saw how that turned out.

Now… obviously, with the current laws… they weren’t going to prison for their role in creating the Brute Force hypnosis. But they had gone after an Amazon. Manipulated her mind. And what was worse… was that apparently Charlie wasn’t the first. Obviously, they had to test it on others, so they found critics of Chris or the government, and manipulated their minds. It was a huge scandal and I had a lot of higher ups questioning me and LIBRA regarding the ‘destruction’ of the device. But I wasn’t lying when I said I destroyed it. I’m not having anything that messes with people’s brains, be it Amazons’ or littles’ minds.

So yes, it was a bit of a hectic half a year. And a lot has happened in those six months.

Let’s get it over with… no, I didn’t accept the nomination. I turned it down and suggested Lorna Carter be nominated instead. She seemed trustworthy, and I had Dotty look into her situation to make sure my gut was right about her. Turns out it was, Lorna had adopted her little friend after she had rescued her from a previous abusive adoption, and was helping her recover, even sending her to see Eve a few days a week. So she had my full backing, which apparently meant a lot to the rest of the party, who all voted for her in a landslide win.

So she took over as interim Prime Minister, and called for an election within the year, pledging to dismantle the current party and lead a new one, made up of both Amazons AND littles, making sure to only let in those who weren’t the ex-Prime Minister’s lackeys, people who wanted to actually make a difference to little’s lives, you know… the ones who ran this party until the Prime Minister and Chris got their grubby little hands on it.

I was asked, personally by Lorna, to run in my constituency again, but I… turned them down. I’d had enough of being in the limelight. I’d had enough of being targeted due to being the only little. Even if they were going to take more little candidates on… I didn’t want to be part of it anymore. I set out to make a difference… and I have done.

Not only did I get the corrupt leader out, root out the corruption within LIBRA, and start a country-wide protest that led to everything changing… but I finally passed the Littles Equality Act.

It was the first thing Lorna did as interim PM, making sure to ‘right the wrongs caused’ and ‘doing what they should have done within the first week of winning’. And thanks to our majority in the House of Commons, we got it passed quickly, just before the election.

It was the House of Lords that I was worried about, but it turns out the protests got them shaken up too, and they quickly passed it, with two thirds majority voting in favour of the bill.

And… before you ask… no, I didn’t use the device before I dismantled it. Of course I didn’t. I just saw the good in people and hoped for the best.

And so it became law.

Littles in our country suddenly had rights they no longer held before.

Adoptions plummeted because it became illegal for Amazons to adopt littles without consent. Sure, some people still forcibly took littles, but the police now had much greater power to bring those to justice. Corruption in the government and the police was quickly stamped out, ensuring that they were serving the people, and that means everyone, littles included. Businesses catering to baby equipment for littles found their profits dropping sharply, so they all moved away overseas to countries that still allowed nonconsensual adoptions. But even with that drop in our economy, that was quickly made up by the number of littles who started returning to work now that it was safe to do so. And to top it all off… TV and radio suddenly became safe for us, after all forms of hypnosis for littles was banned.

To my surprise, there were still quite a few consensual adoptions. Nowhere near the thousands every month that we had before forced adoptions were banned, but still a good dozen or so each month.

Adoption centres were shut down, some of which forcibly.

There was no need for them anymore, they were all out to make a profit at the expense of the littles it forcibly took, and they treated all of us so inhumanely. But in its place… were ‘LIBRA centres’. After Chris’ arrest, his funds had been used by Dotty and Claire and the rest at LIBRA to open what are known as LIBRA centres. They had bought the old adoption centres and turned them into these little ‘sanctuaries’. These centres are here for any littles in need of help. Whether it's because of an Amazon who is trying to adopt them forcibly, or if they need help after being exposed to any illegal infantilising hypnosis or nanites, LIBRA centres were set up to help any little in need. They also helped littles who wanted to be adopted, finding them safe, loving families if they wanted to go down that route. There were a lot of background checks to make sure the Amazons who would adopt them weren’t in it to abuse the littles, and so that if the little ever wanted to ‘grow up’, they could.

Eve also really had her work cut out for her. Faith had helped her develop a way to help those who had been subjected to the brute force hypnosis recover, though it was going to be a long, difficult process to get back to normal for the regressed littles, a lot longer and harder than it was for those only subjected to the generic hypnosis pumped out on TV. Once she was done though, Faith and Morgan said goodbye once again and headed back to their new home, telling me that we needed to visit sometime. And so Eve continued her work and her research. Plus not only did she still manage her own clinic, but she now trained others in her methods to help un-regress littles, and then those got hired at LIBRA centres. LIBRA was slowly making their way through the previously registered adoptions, freeing any adopted little they could, and helping them recover at one of their centres. 

Some wanted to stay adopted, choosing to stay as an infantilised little in the care of an Amazon, as it made the world a lot easier to deal with. Honestly… part of me understood their choice. It’s better for us all now… but it’s still scary out there.

Those that were too far regressed to consent to adoption were forcibly taken by LIBRA and were in the process of being treated at their centres. They’ll be given the choice if they do manage to recover, and then LIBRA will help them rebuild their life… or sign up to a consensual adoption if they choose that. Of course it would take time for those littles rescued to recover and get their adult mind back, but in the meantime they are taken care of by Amazons who are carefully vetted by LIBRA. Those that are too far gone are made sure that they are only adopted by genuinely caring Amazon parents, or their little families if they are still around and willing to take care of them.

Speaking of LIBRA, Claire and Dotty had taken over, using the funds left by Chris to start the centres, taking a more public stance compared to the secretive organisation Chris had run. They met with the new Prime Minister often, trying to guide her new Equalities office to improve things across the country. I helped here and there, but once they had a handle on things, I left them to it, opting to spend more time at home with Charlie.

LIBRA not only helped with littles either… They also helped start a research organisation into fixing the declining Amazon birth rate. If the Amazon maternal/paternal instinct could be quelled by having their own children… along with the societal changes we are enacting… maybe they’ll never need to adopt littles. So hopefully they’ll manage to find a solution as to why Amazons are finding it hard to have children, and can fix it.

And before you ask… no, not all Amazons were happy with these changes… There were a few protests, but they got like ten people to show up to each one, which in comparison with our millions… made it obvious what our society really wanted. These ancient artefacts needed to move on and progress.

So yes, that’s pretty much everything that has happened since everything went to shit six months ago. Massive change, lots of work… and I have finally found a night off that I was fully intending to spend with my wife.

“Hey, my love, I’m home!” I called out as I shut the front door to our home.

“In the living room. Be quiet though…” Charlie replied from the living room, whispering.

“Oh, is she asleep?” I asked, hanging up my coat and walking quietly into the living room.

“Yes. She’s been waiting for you to get home. She missed her big sister.”

“It’s still cute that she calls me that, especially when she’s like double my size.”

I walked in to see Charlie snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around her and Nessa, whose huge nappy was sticking out from underneath the bottom of the blanket as she sucked her dummy.

Okay… so maybe a bit more has changed since the protests…

Whilst Charlie was in hospital, Nessa had spent all that time with my wife, at her bedside, protecting her. So of course during that time they reconnected, and once Charlie was out of the hospital, she properly introduced Nessa to me and we chatted and got close. Turns out Nessa is just as amazing and lovely as Charlie made her out to be. She’s so sweet and kind… and adorable. Once Charlie and I had time to heal regarding our Mummy and baby sides… we arranged for a few playdates with Nessa, as a thank you for everything she did. And whilst I will admit it was a bit weird to be playing with dollies with someone nearly double my height… I quickly bonded with the Amazon adult baby and she became one of my closest friends. So close that whenever she comes over she’s my ‘baby sister’, and Charlie looks after us both. We’re not in a relationship with her or anything, but we have our own little family thing whenever she visits and… look, it’s hard to describe, but Nessa isn’t really interested in relationships right now and Charlie and I are happy just as we are. I just get a baby sister occasionally whenever Nessa stays over, which is every other weekend lately.

I love it, as I genuinely love spending time with Nessa, and she looks so freaking adorable all snuggled up with my wife like that.

But because she’s here… that means that these adult clothes I had been wearing all day at the office… had to come off. No doubt Nessa will be awake soon and will want to play video games with me, and Charlie insists that if Nessa is a baby, then so am I. I think she just uses that as an excuse to spend more time with her baby girl.

And I… I am not complaining.

-----------------------------------------

“WIVIE! It’s getting late!” Nessa said, as she looked at the clock, pausing our game and pointing up at the clock.

“I’m surprised you can even tell the time. You’re littler than me…” I grinned at her from behind my dummy, looking up at her as I snuggled between her legs, my thick nappy creating a nice little cushion on her feet, and her thick nappy creating a nice little backrest for me, though I swear during the last race my ‘backrest’ got warmer…

“Look at my little girls… aren’t you adorable!” Charlie said as she waltzed over and bent down on her heels, ruffling Nessa’s hair and reaching down to give us both kisses on the head.

“Hey! Can we have one more game?” I asked.

“One more, then you need to be big girls for a bit whilst we get you both ready. Auntie Claire’s having her baby shower and I need to get you both dressed up for the party.”

“I’m surprised we get to be dressed up big for it…” I commented, not realising what I had just said.

“Oh baby… you’re not going dressed up big… It is a BABY shower after all. Claire has to learn how to change nappies…”

“Oh come on! She already knows how to change nappies! This isn’t fair!” I whined, whilst Nessa just blushed and hid her face. She was still getting used to being little around others outside of me and Charlie, but at least she was getting close to my friends, so that she won’t freak out.

“Yeah well what Mummy says, goes. You know that. And good job I got you to make a bigger version of that pink dress I love on you so much… Ickle Nessa is going to look absolutely precious!”

“EEK!” My ‘baby sister’ squeaked, hugging me tightly like a stuffie.

“Oh my god… Liv, you have to make me a dress like that for my little one… You two look like sisters… it’s adorable!” Claire said, looking a lot bigger since the last time I saw her. You’d have thought she would have taken some time off from LIBRA, but last I heard she was just as busy as she was at the start of her pregnancy.

Nessa and I blushed as we walked into Claire’s apartment. Well… Nessa waddled in, with a toddler harness on that Charlie held the end for, and I was carried in by my wife, in her arms.

Thankfully, we weren’t the only ones being humiliated today, as I looked over to see my friends, all dressed up in their cutest baby clothes, being fussed over by their Amazons. Even Eve was baby talking to Zoey and Sarah, who were snuggled up together on her lap.

Amber… she didn’t look so happy, sat on the floor by Gwen, but at least she was looking better than she has in a long time. Thanks to Faith’s discovery, Eve managed to develop something to help Amber recover from her mushy brained state. She still acted babyish occasionally, the baby side of the hypnosis still taking over occasionally, but she was lucid some of the time. Gwen kept her as a baby for the time being, until Amber has recovered enough, even having to adopt her through the new, consensual means. Which meant that Amber understood the need to have Gwen do it, accepting to relinquish control to her friend until the time where she has fully recovered and is able to nullify the adoption.

Thankfully, me and my friends had used our many playdates with each other to ease Amber into the whole ‘adult baby’ thing, meaning that she was no longer mortified by being treated like a baby or slipping into her ‘baby brain’. She had always wanted to stay away from baby stuff when she had gained her independence, but at least she accepted it was a part of her life for now, even if it’s not permanent. Which helped her enjoy playing with us. Sometimes I’d even see her getting into it, which made Gwen happy, knowing that she wasn’t making Amber miserable by being her Mummy.

Ellie and Danny were here with their Mummy too. Catherine must have had the same idea as Charlie and dressed them both up in matching onesies so they looked like sisters. Which I must admit… was adorable. And made me blush more upon seeing them.

Other than this lot though, the only other one invited was Malcolm, the father of the soon-to-be-born child, who awkwardly hovered behind Claire, sipping a glass of whiskey. We knew that our other friends wouldn’t feel so comfortable around all this baby stuff, so whilst we did invite them… we understood why they wouldn’t want to come.

Lots of humiliating babyish party games later… and it was present opening time. Claire and her bump carefully sat down as she was passed wrapped gifts one at a time, all whilst I snuggled up with Charlie on one of the chairs.

Malcolm let his partner get all the attention and had sat next to us, whispering to me.

“So Liv… you’ve only got a few months in office left, right?” He asked.

“Yeah. About two. That’s when the election is.” I replied.

“A little over a year in office… you sure you want to only have a year?”

“Yup. Had enough. Don’t like the press. Don’t like the attention. I wasn’t qualified for my role, I just wanted to make a change.”

“And that you did. Whole country got turned upside down thanks to you. So have you any idea what you’re going to do when you finish?”

“I… was wondering if you had a position available? Still in need of a designer and seamstress?” I smiled up at him.

“I… guess I am. The previous woman I had in was a right baby… worked from home in her nappies… sucking on a dummy… she was good though.”

“I missed you too!” I laughed and grinned at him.

“It’ll be good to have you back. Though isn’t it a bit boring for you? All your adventures… all this stuff you’ve been through…? It’s not like we’re going to be rescuing any littles or anything anymore. We’ll actually just be running a shop.”

“I know. But hey, with the littles going back to work and not being scared to go out… the market is there for little outfits that aren’t babyish.”

“I think you’ve got a point. So boss… want to start brainstorming on Monday?”

“Boss?” I asked, confused. “You’re the one hiring me…”

“We both know who’s in charge.” Malcolm replied.

“Yes, me.” Charlie interrupted, kissing my forehead and making me blush and bury my head in her shoulder.

I looked at Malcolm and he looked at me, trying to contain our laughter, but it was futile.

“Yeah, she’s right…”

-----------------------------------------

We arrived home after a very fun baby shower with a very sleepy Nessa in the back of the car with me.

“I’ll put Nessa in the spare nursery that I made up for her. Can you be a big girl and go get on the sofa? I need to snuggle with my wife before we get some sleep.” Charlie said as she unbuckled the snoring adorable Amazon adult baby from the car seat and gently lifted her up onto her hip.

“You’re so strong…” I commented as I waddled beside my wife up to the front door.

“She’s just a very light girl, poor thing. I can tell Madison’s comments about her weight in the past did a number on her…”

“Is that why you’re trying to make sure she eats? I wondered why you were so insistent.”

“I am. I… want to make up for not standing up against Madison.”

“You know she called my office, right?”

“Madison did?” Charlie inserted the key into our front door but stopped as she looked at me, clearly surprised.

“Yeah, but I wasn’t in. So she left a voice message.”

“What did she say?”

“Sorry. For everything. She wasn’t looking for forgiveness, just wanted us to know how sorry she was. And that she’s doing something with her life now. She’s… she’s actually working in one of the LIBRA centres opening up.”

“Well I still hate her guts. But after helping you whilst I was not myself, and now working to help other littles… maybe I won’t punch her in the face if I ever see her again.”

“I don’t blame you if you do though.”

“I’m just glad she didn’t completely ruin poor Nessa here.”

“Me neither.”

“Now, baby girl, go get that cute, padded butt on the sofa and I’ll go get this little one tucked in. Then be prepared to be showered with a million kisses!”

“Eeeeek!”

Just the epilogue to go!

Was this how you expected it to end all those weeks ago when I started posting? Was it everything you hoped for? Did you enjoy the ending? Please leave all your comments and stuff, I'm excited to hear what people thought of this story. (Obviously there's the epilogue to go, but this is the last proper chapter).

Epilogue on Wednesday, new monstrum story starts a week today!

My new story just had it's third chapter on SubscribeStar, so expect it here next week (at least that's the current plan).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As much as Liv as Prime Minister would be awesome, I had a feeling it wouldn't happen. 

Such a happy ending to it all though. I always figured that if the companies that profited off adoptions were no longer able to, they would just move on and the gap would be filled by Littles actually being able participate in the economy.

Interesting I expected a lot (well actually all of it) more as epilogues.

Yes, I also expected Nessa to stay longer, so that's not surprising either.

Chris was all about power... kind of a shame I had hoped there was more to it.

I like how everything is improving in society.

Frankly, I'm now looking forward to the epilogue to see what's still to come.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and really hope that I'll think about the other story... well if not I have 10 chapters or so to catch up on like last time.

Epilogue

I sat in our conservatory, enjoying this cosy night in with Charlie, blanket wrapped around me, and a mug of hot chocolate in my hands which was keeping them nice and toasty. Charlie had fallen asleep during the movie on her own chair, snoring ever so softly like she does when she’s really content and comfortable.

No longer did I have to get up stupidly early for work anymore. I had finally resigned and given up my seat now that the election was over. Landslide win again, by the way, as apparently littles weren’t put off by our previous party’s actions to vote for us again, or well… with this new party that Lorna Carter formed. So she’s no longer interim Prime Minister anymore, she’s actually the Prime Minister now. And so far… she’s not gone back on her word like her predecessor did.

Speaking of him… he was thankfully jailed for his part in what happened to Charlie. And as for Chris… as punishment for his part in that crime, and to ensure safety for amazons… Chris was regressed, via hypnosis, and adopted, meaning that all plans of his device were now gone, meaning no one could recreate that evil thing and put anyone else at risk. I know I’m against regression, and the Little’s equality act now prevents non-consensual adoptions… but there was a clause for people who seriously break the law. And whilst I was discussing this clause  with others, back when I was first drafting it, I was disgusted that I’d have to keep something like that in order to please the Amazons. But now… I was glad that I did.

So now that my political career was over, little’s rights were enshrined in law, and everything was returning to normal… I got to enjoy this beautiful night sky through the conservatory roof with my wife. Well, she would enjoy it… if she hadn’t passed out during the movie.

I’ll give her another hour or so and let her rest there, all snuggled up, as I finish the movie. We had no friends around, no commitments, not even Nessa was with us this weekend, instead it was just the two of us getting to have a romantic date night at home.

Good food, good movies, the best company… What else could a girl ask for?

…Except maybe a bedtime story if Charlie is feeling up to it…

-----------------------

“You could have just left me in the conservatory and gone to bed, my love…” Charlie said to me as she carried me up the stairs, half asleep after I had woken her up so that we could go to bed.

“Yes, but I can’t lift the side of the crib…”

“You want to go in your crib tonight? How come?” She replied, yawning.

“Just… feeling a bit… ickle…

“You are? So I assume you want a bedtime story?” She smiled down at me.

“If you’re up for it…”

“I don’t think it’s possible for me not to want to read you a bedtime story, baby girl. But it’ll have to be a short one, I’m already falling asleep again.”

“Uh huh! You’ve been busy with your new book lately. You need to take some time off.”

“Hun, you know how important it is. If I can get through to people in our country with my last book, I’m hoping to reach a wider audience with my next one. Maybe that could spark something in other countries… leading to something similar in those…”

“Hopefully. But stop feeling like you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders…”

I could hear something outside, a gentle hum of the air as Charlie walked into the nursery and laid me down in my crib, sitting by my side on the edge of the mattress. It was so quiet out, especially with no neighbours nearby, which meant no cars… no people… nothing. The only thing you could hear is the gentle humming of…

“Do you hear that?” Charlie asked, as she picked up a story book for her to read to me.

“That’s just the air outside, no?”

“M… maybe. Yeah, you’re probably right.” Charlie shrugged, smiling down at me.

“My Bonnie lies over the ocean…”

“That… that doesn’t sound like the wind…” Charlie whispered, sounding concerned.

“Did you leave the TV on?” I asked her, hoping it was just a silly thing like that and not something… yeah...

“No, I made sure to turn it off…”

“My Bonnie lies over the sea…”

“That… that’s not the wind. Nor is it the TV. Is someone outside?” I asked.

“I think so. Baby, stay here…” Charlie said, standing up but keeping the crib side down so that I could escape if I needed to.

“My Bonnie lies over the ocean…”

“They’re in the house…” Charlie whispered, looking increasingly more worried.

She was right, that song was now in our house…

“That song… it’s so… enchanting… I… can’t… I… something feels off…” It was as if my whole body felt… not mine… it was so weird…

“I…” Charlie struggled to concentrate, probably feeling the same thing I was feeling, as she hid to the side of the doorway, waiting for whoever had broken in to come for me.

She grabbed the heaviest thing she could, which in a nursery… was difficult. But she managed to grab a heavy ornament that she had gotten me for my birthday. I just hoped she didn’t have to use it, I loved that little fairy decoration.

“Ready baby?” She prepared herself, trying to shake off the fog infiltrating her brain, holding the ornament up high, readying herself to swing at whoever was invading our home.

“Oh, bring back my Bonnie to meeee…”

The intruder stood in the doorway, wearing a dark robe and a dark hat… and wait…

“Rose?” I called out.

“Hey, my lovelies! Good to see you!” She replied, bursting into the nursery with excitement in her voice, but looking up at me with a smile that I could tell was masking something. 

She does have the same face as Charlie… and so too does she share the same coping mechanisms, and it was clear she was trying to appear positive, but something serious must have happened if she’s trying this hard to mask it.

“ROSE? WHAT THE HELL?” Charlie yelled at her as she put the ornament down and rushed her for a hug.

“Sorry for intruding…” Rose apologised, adjusting her glasses after my wife had squeezed the life out of her.

“What was that song…? I felt so… weird… hearing it…” I asked.

“Oh! Sorry! I… I was lost in my own head for a while there, lots has been happening and familiar things help me concentrate. I forgot that it’ll have an effect on you… my bad!”

“Your…?”

I was quickly interrupted by our Witchy variation who we hadn’t seen in what seems like… forever!

“Anyway, I was just wondering… are you busy? A lot has happened and I really didn’t want to bother you, not after you have all your own stuff to deal with. Especially with the whole election thing… but umm… Noelle and I could… umm… use your help…”

“Of course! Anything for…”

Rose sighed awkwardly and quickly interrupted me.

“...In… in this war of ours…”

So... it's over! Did you all enjoy it? I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, especially the ending I gave because I was determined to give it this kind of ending. And yes, this is teasing the next... and final story of the LittleFallenVerse, Witch in Training II.

...For now at least.

I do plan on coming back to this series eventually, but I've done 7 of the last 10 books set in this series, and I'd like to focus more on the monstrum series and other stories for a while. If I come up with a good story for the littlefallenverse in the future, I'll come back to this series, but once Witch in Training II is done, it'll be a while before I do.

As for upcoming stories, just thought I'd update you all with the order I've got planned, which I've given to my subscribers. As of writing, the plan is:

1- 3rd Monstrum Story (This will start on Sunday 21st April, so this upcoming Sunday. Not giving away the title just yet, but look out for it usual time Sunday!)

2- Fantasy Story (This one is mostly planned out and isn't part of any series. Standalone fun story set in a fantasy world of elves and dwarves and stuff, but with some kink mixed in)

3- 4th Monstrum Story (Had a really good idea lately which kinda merged with an old idea I had for a while, so I'm super excited for this one)

4- Witch in Training II (Reason for this being left til here is because I still need to work on a lot of the plan for it, as its still in the early stages of planning)

So I hope you continue to enjoy my stories as I keep posting them, and please keep commenting, comments and discussion really help keep me motivated to write! Seeing you all enjoy my stories so much makes me want to write more!

Also wow... this is the tenth full length novel I've posted. and I'm very close to finishing the 11th and starting my 12th!

--------------------------------------------

My new story just had it's fourth chapter on SubscribeStar, so expect it here next week (at least that's the current plan).

New chapters of my latest story every Wednesday/Sunday!

• Like 5

wow, what a great ending. i can't wait to read witch in training 2, the first one was great.

You're as prolific in writing as I am in my music and i'm loving all of it.

A great ending and of course Rose would show up and need help.

I just wrote the other day that this is coming.

I look forward to all your stories.

I hope I stay tuned this time.

I was hoping Witch in Training II was coming.

Soonish.

Not surprised by Chris's fate. Although I probably would agree with Liv's previous belief that its still a cruel fate for anyone. Unfortunately, thats politics. You're going to have to compromise at some point.

Up until Rose and Noelle showed up, all was right with Liv and Charlie's world. 

On 4/17/2024 at 5:04 PM, sklawlor said:

wow, what a great ending. i can't wait to read witch in training 2, the first one was great.

You're as prolific in writing as I am in my music and i'm loving all of it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And awwww thank you! That's so lovely of you to say ^_^ I hope you enjoy my next story just as much!

On 4/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, Moon3ye said:

A great ending and of course Rose would show up and need help.

I just wrote the other day that this is coming.

I look forward to all your stories.

I hope I stay tuned this time.

Thank you ^_^ Don't worry if you aren't, you can always catch up when you're able to.

On 4/18/2024 at 12:32 AM, TerranV said:

I was hoping Witch in Training II was coming.

Soonish.

Not surprised by Chris's fate. Although I probably would agree with Liv's previous belief that its still a cruel fate for anyone. Unfortunately, thats politics. You're going to have to compromise at some point.

Up until Rose and Noelle showed up, all was right with Liv and Charlie's world. 

Soon-ish :P After 3 more stories. Then we get Witch in Training II! ^_^

Also just a heads up everyone following my stories, I've just posted the first chapter of my new story:

Arbitrio Sanguinis

My 11th novel so far, and 3rd novel in the 'LittleMonstrumVerse' series I've been writing, it's set after the Infernum Infantem Christmas Special, we see my monster universe through another pair of eyes... ones looking for a special someone. So follow the link and go check it out if you want!