LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ASBanner.png.eabcff13844f34f82ba7cca2d7ad8228.png

Here is the first chapter of my brand new LittleMonstrumVerse ABDL story - Arbitrio Sanguinis!

My 11th novel so far, and 3rd novel in the 'LittleMonstrumVerse' series I've been writing.

Set after the Infernum Infantem Christmas Special, we see my monster universe through another pair of eyes... ones looking for a special someone.

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them. They really help with the motivation to write more!

Don't forget you get get 2 week early access (so 4 chapters) to my main ongoing story, if you subscribe to my Subscribestar.

Also, please link to my stories rather than posting them as files when sharing with others!

Chapter 1: Ennui

Arbitrio Sanguinis – LittleFallenPrincess

“Luce…?”

“Lucy…”

“Miss Piddlepants…”

“Baby bloodsucker…”

“Mushtush…”

I could hear them all trying to get my attention, trying to tease me into responding… but I found it hard to break my eye contact with the floor. I was currently winning my staring contest with it, and I wasn’t going to let myself lose now, not this late into the game. Because I play to win… and totally not to avoid looking at all my happy friends with all their happy families and partners… totally not to avoid thinking about how everyone has someone but me… totally not to see all my friends sitting on their Mummy’s or Daddy’s laps… feeling happy… little… loved…

Nope. Because that would make me a grumpy sourpuss. And I didn’t want to bring down the mood of the event by telling anyone what was really going on in my head. I had been hiding it for the longest time now and no matter what… I wasn’t going to bother any of them with it. Especially not since that whole awkward Christmas party that Nia had to deal with. I wasn’t going to add to her plate right now, she was still in her blissful post-engagement period where she and Vic couldn’t stop bragging about the proposal or the ring that Nia wore on her finger. Her stupid adorable finger. Totally not salty that everyone I knew was either married, getting married, or getting serious with a partner or partner. Totally not salty at the fact I hadn’t dated anyone in a long time, not since my shitty abusive ex. And no, I’m not counting those few I found online that I stupidly got my hopes up about… only to be disappointed and alone.

Totally not salty.

Because I can’t be. I can’t ruin this for them. Or bother them with it. I’m already a bother. They’re already so accepting of me, and so nice to me… I don’t want to ever bother them more than I already do. So for now, I’ll continue staring at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, making it look like I’m in my own little world, unable to hear them. They’ll stop eventually, then I’ll apologise like I always do, and then they can move on and I can go on… avoiding looking at my best friends in the world because they’re happy and I’m just… un… un…

…Unloveable.

Thankfully, as predicted, they moved on with their conversation and let me be, discussing a camping trip they were planning for later this year, sometime in late summer. No doubt I’d be invited, but honestly… I wasn’t sure I even wanted to go. Not on my own anyway. It’ll just be the same as these events, they all get super romantic and couple-y… and I’m left on my own… with no dance partner to dance with.

That’s all I want in life. Or in my case, un-life. In my long un-life as a vampire, I’ve dated, I’ve found partners… but none of them lasted. At first I tried to protect my humanity, focusing on dating only humans. But the ones who know about our supernatural world aren’t all amazing allies, the few I did try dating early on in my vampiric life… were only out to get turned. They had been familiars of other vampires, and since vampires like to promise to turn them but end up never doing it… they seek outside sources. So of course they all used me to get turned… At least I realised after the first one that I was being played, so that quickly stopped and I moved away from dating humans altogether. Instead I focused on our own community. But this was at the start of the last century… so it was a bit more difficult to find someone. Much smaller dating pools. I tried dating a couple of vanillas… but they freaked out and ran when I started being myself, my more… infantile self… At the time, I wasn’t even aware of this kink I have, or my little side, I just tried dating someone who was a bit more serious than me, and looking back now… yeah, they were vanilla.

So I gave up dating monstrum too, well… vanilla ones (though again, didn’t realise until later that they were known as ‘vanilla’, I just didn’t want to date anyone overly serious who couldn’t stand my childishness). Which limited my dating pool even further, as it was shortly after this that I met my ex, the one I ran into again last year. That was a thing, she introduced me to this kink and the world of kink, that’s it. End of story. Nothing else to say. 

So I gave up dating again, even kinksters this time. For decades I had nothing… no one… at least no one who didn’t abuse me but let’s not talk about those two relationships just yet… then I met Beth. I thought I felt a spark between us… but that ended up just being a best friendship. I’m not complaining, I love Beth to bits, as I do all my friends… but I still wanted that bit extra. It hurt even more when I set her and her wife up together, before Susie had died and got resurrected as a zombie, but I knew they’d be a perfect match. I mean me and Bea had a very very brief thing, but we very quickly realised we weren’t really that into each other and were happier as friends.

So around that period of my life I just stopped dating, focusing entirely on making friends… but that didn’t really get me anywhere either. I had Beth and Bea and that was about it. Eventually I’d meet Susie when I went to University, but I still didn’t date anyone. Then Grim and Abby came into my life and I moved in with them. And for the longest time, I’ve kept my sadness hidden inside me, trying to appear as strong as possible to all my friends, so as to not bring them down into my depression and my loneliness bubble.

At this point I was sure I’d never find anyone.

Nia and Victoria had this amazing backstory about them meeting and getting together. Demons, summonings, cults… I mean Vic even died for Nia, and Nia went to Hell for her… and that’s not even getting into her whole ‘being a fallen angel’ thing. Which I still can’t get over. Freakin’ angels!

Susie and Beth too. Susie found out about Beth being a Witch, died, got resurrected, and then got hunted by Death. So Beth created this Sanctuary, a place where monstrum from all over can come for… well… Sanctuary. They can come here to hide out from hunters, they can come here after escaping abusive partners or after humans have found out about them. Or… they can just come for help regarding anything. And Susie and Beth will help them, no questions asked. Like… these two are made for each other, and I love it… but it also breaks my heart that I don’t have an awesome partner with an awesome backstory.

Even Abby has her partners, who had both turned up for today’s littles event, both fussing over the very blushy little kitsune. They really treated the girl like their daughter, fussing over her and spoiling her and making sure she’s never wanting for anything. And from how I’ve heard Abby talk about them… she isn’t just using them for her money. Not that she’s that kind of person anyway, but she genuinely loves these two. So whilst she doesn’t have an awesome backstory full of death and sacrifice and love… she has TWO people loving her with all their heart. Why does she get two… when I get… no one.

Even Grim is here with his Daddy, for the first time. Turns out his Daddy is very new to all this, and was very nervous about coming to an event, but Grimfang managed to convince his fellow werewolf boyfriend to attend today. They have this adorable story about how they met, sounding like they had met in a freaking romantic comedy. Like… Come on! Where’s my romantic comedy? Where’s my caregiver? Where’s my tale of defying Death for love?

No… Instead I was stuck here, in this meaningless existence, slowly dwindling away day by day.

It was a struggle to even eat, often my housemates would need to bring me… ‘sustenance’… from our ethical supplier, and pressure me to drink it. Because most days consisted of me getting out of bed (no, I know I’m a vampire, but only old school vamps sleep in coffins), going on my PC, playing games… then going to bed when the sun comes up again. I barely left my room, going back into my old ways, back to before I started opening up. Then Nia came into my life and gave me a little hope that maybe I’d find someone… so I put myself out there… only to be massively disappointed. Then her engagement happened and I got another boost in morale… but so far it isn’t going well. There just aren’t that many single Mummies out there, especially not monstrum ones.

So I’ll just continue being alone. Feeling this hopelessness but keeping it bottled up insi…

“Luce…” Nia said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat.

Before I could respond, complain… or even react, she pulled me away from our little group in the corner, past some littles that were playing in the ballpit, past Medusa, who was colouring in a picture for her Mummy, and towards the plastic adult-sized playhouse in the far corner.

She poked her head in, whilst still holding my hand, to check if it was clear, before turning around and smiling at me. “All clear! Come on, grumpy pants…” She said, pulling me into the playhouse and closing the big red plastic door. “Sit. Now!”

I did as she said, and sat in the corner on my thickly padded butt, my red babydoll dress lifting slightly as I took my place, revealing the thick nappy between my very pale legs. Quickly fixing my dress, I adjusted myself so I was comfortable on the squishy play mat underneath me.

“So… spill it.” Nia said, sitting opposite me and looking at me intensely.

“Spill what? I can’t spill anything, I’ve got a baba…” I joked, trying to move away from the real reason we were in this playhouse right now.

“Oi, I’m the one who makes snarky jokes. Stay in your lane, little vampling.” Nia grinned at me. “No, seriously, what’s up hun?”

“What do you mean? Everything is fine!” I replied, putting on the best fake smile I could for my friend.

“I know I’m still relatively new to emotions and people and everything… but I’m pretty sure I can spot when my best friend is down in the dumps about something. So spill it!”

“I’m fine, I promise!” I lied again.

“We’re not leaving this playhouse until you tell me what’s going on in that silly little mind of yours…”

“Nothing… I…”

“Sweetie… don’t you just want to… tell me… everything…?” Nia said, crawling over slowly, her padded hips swaying back and forth as her tail swished about, before she got to me. Lifting her hand, she placed it under my chin and lifted, so my eyes couldn’t break contact with hers. “Come on…”

I could feel something stirring within me, as if I wanted to… no, as if I needed to do whatever she said…

That’s when it clicked.

“OI! NO USING SUCCUBUS POWERS!” I yelled at her, maybe a little too loudly.

She instantly threw off this sultry persona and sat back on her padded butt, pouting with her arms crossed in front of me. “Fine! But you have to tell me. It’s in the best friend's rules.”

“I… fine. I… I’m just… I’m lonely.”

“But we’re all here, having fun! All your friends!” She argued.

“Not that way… I’m very thankful for you all… but seeing you…”

“Oh.” Nia’s face dropped and she quickly hid her engagement ring with her other hand. “Seeing us all with our caregivers… with partners… Oh hun, I’m sorry…”

“Yeah… got it in one.” I sighed.

“Sweetie, it’s just a matter of time. You’ll find someone. And I bet they’re gonna be the bestest Mummy ever, making you happier than ever.”

“I thought that with my ex…”

“Yes, and that was a lesson that will allow you to sense people who are wrong for you from now on. Trust me, your time is soon. Just… keep a little bit of hope, please?”

“I… can’t promise…”

“Where are you looking these days? I thought you were putting yourself out there again? What about that human you were dating when I first met you?”

“Didn’t work out, she ghosted me. And I tried a website for monstrum. That didn’t work out either. People were vampire chasers. Or… the other kind of chaser…” I said, rolling my eyes in disgust.

“Oh? OH… eww…” Nia said as she finally understood just what I meant. “Fuck them. That doesn’t bother me. You’re just this really fuckin cool chick who is also my best fuckin friend.”

“You do realise that…?”

“That Vic would tan my hide if she heard me using this language? Why do you think we’re hiding out in the playhouse? And even if she didn’t… Beatrice would…

That I would pay to see…” I grinned.

“OI! Don’t you start! You don’t know what it’s like to be spanked by that witch!”

“No, because I’m a good girl.” My grin grew twice as big.

“So am I!” Nia whined. “...Most of the time.”

I giggled at my friend, who just pouted back at me again.

“Why… Why don’t you try dating humans again? Or maybe ask Beth if there are any other dating websites for us lot?”

“I tried dating humans. It’s… not good.”

“And humans have changed a lot in the billion years since you got turned into a vampire…”

“I’m not that old! You’re way older than me, Miss ‘I’m actually an angel from the dawn of time’.”

“Yeah but… for someone so old, I look hot.” She said, posing in a seductive way as a joke.

“Agreed.” I said, sticking my tongue out at her and smiling.

“Why don’t you try it? For me? Please? I hate to see you so lonely.”

“Sorry…”

“No! No more apologising! This isn’t your fault, silly girl. Just find a dating website, make a profile, put yourself out there. No, in fact… ten dating websites. We’re gonna find you a Mama, no matter what it takes! Why not try finding a vanilla person and introducing them to this?”

I loved Nia’s optimism. It… was actually infectious. I could feel that drive to put myself out there again… and it scared me. But a small part of me was excited that maybe… just maybe…

…I’d find someone.

=======================================================

So... new story! New perspective! More evil cliffhangers await!

I hope you enjoyed this, and continue to enjoy it as the story progresses. I put a lot of emotion into this story, as you can probably tell, and a lot more of myself into some of the characters. But don't worry, there will be a lot of fun too!

--------------------------------------------

Thinking of finally opening up short story commissions now too finally, now that my writers block seems to have subsided.

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my subscribers for their support over the past few years! Seriously, your support means the world to me.

New chapters of my latest story every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 5

A good start, I must say

(Yes I remembered to save the right tags)

I already have a feeling how this will continue.

In any case, the ex-girlfriend and a few vampire hunters will cause trouble for our Lucy.

And a lot of trouble.

Chapter 2: Mundane

“And so I got passed over for this big promotion…”

I couldn’t figure out if I was dead, undead, or alive right now… but this conversation was killing me nonetheless. ‘Work this’… ‘work that’… ‘baby shower’… ‘bins got changed to a Tuesday’… this date would kill me… if I wasn’t already dead.

“So I got her back, I filed for a transfer over to accounting and…” She continued.

‘Maybe she’s a succubus like Nia? Maybe she’s not actually human, maybe she’s a succubus who bores you to death and sucks the life force from you?’ I thought to myself.

Within twenty minutes of sitting down in the booth of this human bar with this human vanilla woman… I quickly realised Nia was wrong. Dating humans is just so… mundane. Now and again you’ll meet someone like Susie (I met her when she was human, and we got on really well), but most humans just talk about their dead-end jobs, their boring, mundane lives… and their relationship drama. At least the relationship drama amongst Monstrum is exciting

When Beatrice broke up with her most recent boyfriend… who was a vampire who cheated on her… she cast a curse on him so that all his ‘sustenance’ tasted like pumpkin spice latte. Like… everything, or everyone, he ate… tasted like pumpkin spice latte. All because he made fun of one drink she ordered. Another reminder to never piss that woman off.

Or when we had a creepy little start coming to events, hitting on Beth. Like we made it very clear to this creep that Beth was happily married, but of course he was freshly turned as a werewolf, so he still had his human mindset… a very homophobic, human mindset… He was given many chances to behave, but after he went a bit too far… well… let’s just say he earned his ‘pup’ nickname. Thanks to a curse from Beth, whenever there’s a full moon or he tries to transform… he turns into the cutest little puppy. Which has not only humiliated him… but left him a bit of an outcast in his pack.

Basically… don’t piss off witches.

It’s not just witches who are great at getting back at partners, exs, or creeps… I heard of another werewolf marking his territory on an ex’s rose garden, which attracted a bunch more werewolves, which ended up ruining everything. Her garden was in a complete state after that.

But no, these humans… ‘oh I keyed my ex’s car’ or ‘I complained to HR about the gossip’... like… I get it… it’s interesting to humans, but to us monstrum? It’s just a bit… basic.

I don’t even know why I thought this was a good idea. And Nia will definitely be getting an earful from me later tonight over text, once I’ve listened to this very sweet but very boring woman explain, for what seems like the thousandth time, this stupid human soap opera she watches.

But I didn’t want to appear rude, so I sat there and nodded along, smiling at her occasionally to make it look like I was listening, when really I wanted to break my vow of never biting humans, just so I could turn her and actually have something interesting to talk about. But no… I am a good girl. I have to behave. 

“And so Sheila broke up with Michael because her father was actually her…”

OH MY GOD CAN THIS WOMAN HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT FOR FIVE MINUTES? PLEASE?

I could feel the will to live draining from me as she went on and on, not even allowing me to talk about myself. Not that I could talk about my life much, I can’t exactly tell her that I’m a vampire. I already had to delay this date from midday to late in the evening so I didn’t get burned to a crisp, I can’t give it away that I’m a vampire any more than I already have. Not in this bar full of humans.

“And then Derek comes in to find her cheating on him, so she throws out all his stamp collection…”

I can’t take it anymore. This is Hell. I bet even Nia could take a few tips from this woman on how to torture people. So I quickly and discreetly pulled my phone out and sent a text to Susie.

Lucy: Need summon. Please. ASAP. HELP!

I looked up at the woman and coughed gently. “Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back…”

Quickly rushing out of the booth, I ran into the bathroom as fast as my legs could carry me, and dove into a stall, closing the door as a woman was just leaving.

I could feel a tingle surrounding my body. 

Here we go… my escape…

“What happened? Was it a hunter? Did a hunter find you?” Beth asked as I appeared in the Sanctuary suddenly, having been teleported back by Beth’s spell.

Beth was standing there, in her pyjamas, with a blanket wrapped around herself. As if I had interrupted a cosy night in for the two of them… 

…Oops.

“I… umm…” I blushed, trying to think of an excuse. But it appeared that Susie, who was standing next to her wife in matching pyjamas, saw right through my excuse even before I could come up with it.

“Lucy… did you ask me to get Beth to summon you so you could get out of another bad date?” Susie asked, seemingly unimpressed.

“I… I’m sorry! I’ll pay you back for the reagents for the spell! I just… I couldn’t stand that woman. If I hear one more thing about that soap opera she watches… I was very close to biting her!”

Beth, who was clearly not happy that I abused her magic for such a frivolous and meaningless thing, and disrupted her cosy night with her wife… walked over with the most sour face I had seen on her for a while, and pulled something from her pocket.

Before I could say anything else… she placed a dummy in my mouth and whisked her finger about in the air… and I suddenly found I couldn’t spit it out.

“That… is so you don’t bite anyone. And for misusing my magic…”

She didn’t continue that sentence, she just grinned at me, which made the feeling in my stomach so much worse…

“BWHAHAHAHAHA!” Grim was literally rolling on the floor, laughing, clutching his stomach, as I stood there, in front of my housemates.

“Lucy… You know what Beth is like. And you thought it was a good idea to pretend to need an emergency summon? You brought this on yourself…” Abby replied, trying to hold in her laughter. “I assume you can’t take that off?”

I shook my head, knowing that if I opened my mouth… Grim would never let me live it down.

Not that they’d ever let me forget this moment anyway, they had taken many photos with their phone cameras, promising to Beth that they would never show anyone outside our little circle… under pain of enduring the same punishment themselves. Still not fair though, no doubt they’ll be pulling out their phones to show me for years… decades even

I waddled my way over to the sofa in our living room, plopping my very padded rear down, in between my two friends who had settled down for a cosy evening themselves.

“Need a baba, baby girl?” Grim teased.

Not deigning to give him the satisfaction, I kept my mouth shut and pouted. I couldn’t even look him in the eyes right now, as no doubt he was grinning from ear to ear, and he’d just find some way to tease me even more. So no, I wasn’t giving him any more ammo than he already had.

I’d just sit there… in this satin pink romper with ‘Stinky Lil Vampling’ stitched in cursive on the bib of it. Frills adorned the seat of the romper, which I had to show off to my housemates upon being dropped off by Beth and Susie. The thick padded booties wrapped around my feet were also hard to walk in, making me waddle slightly. It wasn’t the actual design of them that was the problem, they were just normal baby booties but adult-sized… no, it was that Beth had put a little spell on them to cause me to waddle. Because the nappy I was wearing wasn’t actually that thick. At least no thicker than usual anyway. Still a lot thicker than anything my friends would wear, but I could still usually walk normally whilst wearing these super babyish nappies, but Beth’s spell… or curse… meant it felt like I was wearing like twenty of these nappies.

And that’s the thing… it wasn’t the romper with the humiliating message, or the cursed booties, or anything I was wearing… they weren’t the big problem. It wasn’t even the potion that Beth made me drink as punishment for what I did, one that has reduced my speech to that of a toddler at best. It wasn’t even the thick mittens which prevented me from removing any of this humiliating outfit. Not even the dummy, which was also cursed to prevent me from removing it myself or spitting it out. And no… it wasn’t the huge matching baby bonnet wrapped around my head. Sure, I looked ridiculous, but that wasn’t what was making me quake in my little booties right now.

What was making me so nervous… was the thing both my roommates were eyeing up, both so desperate to have a go of…

“ME FIRST!” Abby shouted, pouncing across the sofa, diving behind me and grabbing the thing I so desperately wanted to keep away from them… but found myself powerless to do anything. 

Damn witches and their damn tricks…

Grabbing the ring behind me, she gripped it tightly and pulled sharply, pulling the string that was attached to my back.

“I’M WIDDLE WUCY. I WUV BEING A BIG BABY!” I shouted out, feeling a little piece of my soul die… what was left of it anyway.

“Oh my god… it’s brilliant!” Abby said, letting go of the ring, which allowed Grim to grab it.

He pulled the ring pull on my back, just like Abby had, and I felt the urge burst out from within again…

“I AM A BIG STINKY BABY. PWEASE CHANGE ME!” I blurted out, feeling my face burning up even more.

“Oh I’m going to have so much fun with this little baby dolly…” Abby giggled, whilst Grim was incapacitated on the floor, rolling about, laughing his head off.

After they had had enough of playing with their new dolly roommate, Abby and Grim sent a text to Beth, telling them that I had endured enough.

Now I’d like to say they sent the text after a good ten minutes or so… but no, they really had their fun, constantly pulling the string on my back throughout the TV show they were watching, making me say increasingly more humiliating things like a toddler doll with a lisp.

Once the text was sent though, it was only a matter of minutes before I felt my back feel… lighter.

“Ah, it’s gone. Shame. Guess we’ll just have to wait for you to mess up again…” Abby giggled at me.

Then just like the dolly string pull, the mittens disappeared. Followed by the bonnet and the booties… and lastly the romper transformed into… well it wasn’t the gorgeous dress I had worn to the date earlier… but it closely resembled it. It was as if that dress had been transformed into… a onesie…

“I guess it will hafta do…” I said, before realising that the potion that had affected my voice hadn’t worn off yet. And neither had the spell on my dummy…

“Guess you’re still a baby for the rest of the night. Best get you to bed early, otherwise you’ll be cranky in the morning…” Grim teased.

I just huffed and pouted at my housemates, not even giving them the satisfaction of looking at them whilst in this state.

‘I’m so going to get Nia back for thinking this was a good idea…’

Glad you're all excited for a Lucy story! And sorry for posting this a day late, had some personal issues last night which today caused me to forget that I had forgotten to post last night. So here it is!

Also... I really loved writing this chapter... no idea why.... 😇

Thinking of finally opening up short story commissions now too finally, now that my writers block seems to have subsided.

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my subscribers for their support over the past few years! Seriously, your support means the world to me.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 6

*Notices never upset Beth... or maybe you do?

That is an absolutely brilliant and great punishment.

I have a slightly sadistic disposition and so I like such punishments, but this ring on her back to make her talk like a doll.

I bow to your genius

Just now, Moon3ye said:

*Notices never upset Beth... or maybe you do?

That is an absolutely brilliant and great punishment.

I have a slightly sadistic disposition and so I like such punishments, but this ring on her back to make her talk like a doll.

I bow to your genius

Toooootally not one of my biggest fantasies...

Toooootally haven't pretended to have this ring when flirting with people...

Noooope... totally innocent... that's what I am! O_O

But thank you ^_^

• Like 1

Chapter 3: Profiles

“Hey, don’t blame me, it’s you who couldn’t even handle small talk with vanillas for ten minutes…”

“I couldn’t speak like an adult until this morning!” I yelled at my friend, who was sitting on my bed, cross legged in her adorable dungarees and strappy top. She had come over to hang out with me during the day, and more importantly… to find out how the date last night went.

With her demonic red skin, her dark horns, her forked tail… It was still weird being friends with a demon. Part of me was worried she loved torturing souls so much that she was now torturing me… But no, she’s my friend. She wouldn’t do that… would she?

“Look, if you can’t handle vanillas… why not branch out to human kinksters? There are plenty out there, and they’re a lot more fun than vanillas…” Nia suggested.

“I’m not sure, it’s probably the human thing. They’re just so… mundane… so boring!”

“Not all of them. Vic is technically human… And she’s kinky and fun and interesting and lovely and gorgeous and wonderful and…”

“I get it, you found the perfect Mummy…” I sighed.

“Sorry…” Nia said, sounding genuinely upset that she was sounding like she was bragging. “But you know what I’m getting at… maybe you’ll find a human who is into kink? They’re a lot more fun than vanilla humans.”

“But where would I start?”

“I know of a few kinky social media websites.”

“Dating ones?”

“Kind of. They can be used for finding partners, but they’re also used for events and munches and everything. Look, this little stuff isn’t the only thing me and my fiance are into… we meet others. Even other humans.”

“What are these sites you use?”

“Well there are two I would recommend. One human one, and one monstrum one. I’ll give you the addresses of both. Make a profile on each, and find some groups, put yourself out there! You’re a freakin’ cutie, I bet you’ll get loads of hits straight away!” Nia said, trying to compliment me, but just making me feel more anxious at the thought of all that attention on me…

“I… maybe…” I sighed.

“No, Luce… seriously, you need someone. I can tell. You’ve been getting more and more distant whenever we all get together, and I can tell you’re just wishing you had a caregiver like we do. So if I have to charm you into making those profiles, or even get Bea to cast something on you to make it… I will!”

“Fine! I’ll make a profile on both. But I will…”

“...Give me the biggest ‘I told you so’ ever if it fails?” Nia replied, finishing my sentence for me.

When it fails” I corrected her.

IF it fails.” Nia then corrected me, sounding very insistent that it won’t fail.

I wish I shared her optimism.

And so with her chin resting on my shoulder, looking over my shoulder like some… well, demon… she watched intently as I opened up the human website she suggested first. It looked… normal? Just like a normal dating website, but with lots of mentions of BDSM and kink and stuff. It looks pretty professional, very much like the dating website I had used to find the vanilla date last night. So clicking the ‘Create Profile’ button in the top corner, I took a deep breath, feeling like I was making a mistake.

“‘Baby bloodsucker’… no, it’s the human one, so… ‘Totally human baby Lucy’!” Nia called out, trying to suggest some usernames for me.

“I… no. Pulling my veto card.”

“You’re no fun…” Nia giggled, nuzzling against my neck, making me squirm a bit.

“What about GothBaby?” I asked her, as whilst she jokes about and is a massive brat, I still value her opinion.

“Pretty generic. Plus you’re not really gothy…”

“I am!” I whined.

“You have black hair, sure, which by the way… we’re going to discuss…”

“What? Is something wrong with my hair?”

“No… just… let’s just finish the rest of the profile, then I have a suggestion.” She grinned.

“Fine. ScarletBaby90?” I suggested.

“Ha… I guess it works. You look like you’re old enough to be born in 1990… no one will realise you mean 1890…”

“Exactly.”

“Go on then.”

“Age… yeah, let’s use 1990. Location… I’ll make it vague and just use the city instead of the exact borough. Roles… umm… baby?”

“Baby, submissive, little… Anything close to that really.” Nia suggested.

“Kay… now… what am I looking for? A Mummy really…”

“Then say that!”

“I can’t believe there are actually options for this. This kink is a lot more widely known and accepted than it used to be…”

“Okay, Grandma…” Nia smirked.

“Oi! You’re like a bajillion years older than me!”

“Yes but I’m timeless. And cool. You’re talking like an old woman. Which is surprising for a baby…”

I blushed and turned back to the screen.

“Fine… looking for a Mummy… and a long-term relationship. I can’t handle flings. I get too attached.”

“That’s entirely okay. You can be picky.” She replied.

“Now… bio?”

“Do you need a change already?” Nia asked.

“You know I didn’t mean… ugh, you’re such a little demon…”

Nia just grinned at me, not saying a word, clearly proud of her bad joke.

So I ignored her and got started, writing my bio, trying to sound interesting but also trying not to give away that I’m a member of the vampiric community. If I was to meet a human… and connect with them how I’m hoping anyway… then I’ll introduce them slowly to the monstrum community. It’s not something you can just outright tell humans, especially not online.

“That sound good?” I asked my friend, as she sat playing her handheld console, looking up now that I was finally done.

“Blah blah blah, long walks, romantic nonsense… likes being babied and made blushy… Yeah, it’s pretty generic, but it’ll do, I guess.”

“You guess? Fine, what would you do differently?”

“Let me have the keyboard…”

“Rockin bod… good at filling nappies… makes a very good little dolly… NIA! I can’t post that!”  I whined at my friend.

“Why not?” She smiled, trying to look innocent.

“Because! No, let’s go with my first draft. I know it’s boring, but it’s safer to post. I mean come on, ‘loves to nibble’...”

“You’re a vampire!”

“...” I just stared at her, with the most deadpan expression on my face as I quickly edited everything Nia had typed. “There… posted.”

“You’re boring! I make you sound way cooler.”

“You said that I’m a secret agent who can only do night dates because of my spy jobs…”

“And that’s cool!”

“Nia…” I sighed. “Right, I’ll make a small post in an ABDL group…”

“You need a profile pic first. Speaking of that… Come with me first!”

She quickly grabbed my hand, pulled me up onto my feet, and dragged me into the bathroom…

------------------------------------------------------

“Baby bloodsucker!” Nia yelled out as I sat there, still feeling unsure about my choice.

“No! Nia! Just because this is the monstrum site now, I’m not going to use that, plus…” I typed it in the username field and it came up as being taken. “Yeah… see… of course that was going to be taken!”

“Bleh. Why not use the same username?” She suggested.

“Why not? Because it’s not…”

“Don’t dare finish that sentence with ‘not going to work anyway’.” She stared daggers at me.

“I… fine. Let’s get this over and done with. You’ve already changed my hair, I want to get this over with so I can get used to… this.” I said, pointing at my head in frustration.

“It looks good! You suit being blonde! So much better than your moody goth baby look!”

“But I look so…”

“Innocent? Adorable? Yeah, Mummies will eat that up! Whilst black hair doesn’t scare people off… a general repellant demeanour will. I knew blonde would suit you more than the other colours I brought, and this way it will mask the general repellant demeanour you give off!”

“Where did you even get those dyes? They didn’t look like normal human dyes…”

“Beatrice suggested a Witchy friend of hers for hair care, and that woman suggested using those potions of hers to change your hair without damaging it. Hence how you went from jet black hair to bimbo blonde in seconds!”

I blushed at how she had described the new colour of my hair. I had always dyed it black, with human dyes, trying not to stand out, but she had a point… I repelled people with my general demeanour, often looking very antisocial. Which, I was, but now that I’m trying to put myself out there… 

Plus I hate to admit it, but she was right… blonde really suited me. I looked even younger… hell, I’ll even admit I look… adorable.

So after we took some flattering pictures of my new look, using it as my profile picture on the human kink website and posting an ad in the group, we moved over to do the same on the other website Nia suggested.

I finished filling in my registration details on the kinky monstrum social site, adding a little more information now that I could be a bit more open about my undead state and unique diet. I also got to put in my real age… which was weird. I’m used to lying about my age on forms. Problem of being over 130 years old and an immortal being, I guess. 

Once that was done, I found the biggest ABDL group on it and posted something in the ‘Looking for Mummy’ section.

“Happy?” I asked, rolling my eyes at my bratty friend.

“Very.” She grinned back at me.

“It won’t…”

Don’t. It will work.”

“So what now?”

“We wait! I doubt you’ll get a reply straight away…”

A notification message appeared in the corner of the screen.

“I… got a message? That… was quick! Maybe it’s just welcoming me to the group or something? Maybe it’s an automated thing…” I suggested.

“Okay… or maybe it’s ‘Make Nia look like an idiot’ day… well… open it up then!” Nia said, pushing me gently to spur me to action.

I went to the inbox to find I had a message from someone already, titled ‘you look good enough to eat’.

“In this community, that could mean a lot more than implied…” I commented. “But I’m a vampire. There aren’t any monstrum that eat vamps.”

“Open it up then! Her profile pic looks hot!”

I opened her message to see a bigger picture of the woman appear on screen, next to the message she had sent. Long black hair, very stern appearance… She didn’t look very maternal.

“She’s not even a Mummy… look!” I said, pointing to the roles she had.

“She’s a domme. Go for it! She looks hot!” Nia said, excitedly.

“I want a Mummy though…”

“And a domme can be a Mummy, and vice versa. Trust me, don’t write her off just because she looks scary and dominant. You want at least some of that in a Mummy.”

“True… but I mean… she’s not usually my type…”

“Trust me!” Nia insisted, egging me on more.

“Fine. I’ll read her message at the very least.” I sighed.

Taking one look at the message, and her bio, it was clear she wasn’t really my normal cup of tea. For one, she seemed to only have ABDL experience with ‘clients’. And I’ve no issue dating a sex worker, that’s not my problem with her, it’s that it appears she’s only interested in the ABDL side as a way to make money. She seems to genuinely enjoy being a domme, you can see the passion in her words, but when it comes to being a Mummy… she sorely lacked the passion I had hoped to see.

Maybe that was my problem, I was hoping to see the world’s best Mummy, like Beth and Victoria… when really they both found their places and discovered their kink much earlier. Sure, they were very maternal before they found this kink, but maybe this domme has a maternal side not shown in her profile?

Mistress Serpens: Hi there, little baby. I saw you post on the group and upon seeing that adorable little face of yours, I felt like I just had to message you. I’m looking for a sub to serve me and worship me. If you’re interested, just shoot me a message back. Hope to hear from you ❤️

“Oh that explains it. Look, she’s a Lamia. Hence the joke.” Nia said, laughing awkwardly.

“I don’t get it.”

“Lamia are half human, half snake. Known to eat children…”

“Oh… eww.”

“Yeah, old practice that is rare these days apparently.”

“Still… eww!”

“So… are you going to send her a message?”

“Maybe. She said she wants a submissive though. I’m not…”

“You are, but no, I understand, you’re not a typical submissive. Still… I think you should at least message her back.” She suggested.

“Like I should ‘message that human’...? That idea of yours ended up making me into…”

“An adorable dolly?” Nia cut me off, sounding proud of the fact that her actions had caused all that, even if she hadn’t intended for it originally.

“You should have seen… wait…

“I did! It was adorable!” Nia laughed.

“How? I never said anything about a dolly…”

“Beth said don’t share it outside our circle. I’m part of the circle. Sorry ‘Widdle Wucy’.”

I wanted to pounce on my demonic baby friend, but I was still blushing too much to be scary.

“Fine. I’ll send her a message. But if this blows up in my face…” I wanted to change the subject very quickly at this point, so I was even willing to message this ‘domme’ to get out of this conversation.

“I know, I know…”

I began crafting a message to this lamia domme, trying to make it clear that I was after a Mummy and not really a domme, hoping that either she gets the idea and turns me down, or she realises what kind of submissive I am and actually wants a little like me rather than a normal submissive.

ScarletBaby90: Hi! Sorry, I’m shy and new to this online thing, but thank you for your message! I’m looking for a Mummy, someone who is loving and kind and caring, who will love me and care for me and…

But as I got about half way through… I got a notification on another tab… the human one.

“Holy crap, she’s gorgeous!”

“Yes, Nia, but she’s human.” I said to my close friend, who looked just like one of those old cartoons with her jaw hanging down in shock at how beautiful this woman was that had messaged me.

“So?”

“And so I’m going to favour monstrum over humans, obviously.”

“So message both! Message all three!” Nia said, excitedly.

Three? Who’s the third?”

“You got a notification on the monstrum one again.” She said, pointing at the screen.

“I did? When?”

“Just now! I told you they’d be desperate to snatch you up!”

I stared at the monitor, in shock, feeling overwhelmed by the attention I was garnering on these social kink sites… which was both a good and a bad thing. My instincts told me to run away and hide, as I wasn’t used to this attention, and if Nia wasn’t here… I would have probably deleted both of my accounts and hid from the world for a few months, if not years. But with Nia by my side, threatening to spank me if I did try to run… I finished messaging the domme before turning my attention to the other two…

• Like 6

Chapter 4: Flirting

“She’s in her mid thirties… works in admin… but looks like she should be advertising perfume in adverts or some shit!” Nia said, in her usual, vulgar way.

“I will admit, she is beautiful… and she’s a proper Mummy, not like that domme.” I replied, shuffling about on my desk chair as Nia continued to use my shoulder as a leaning post so she could get a better view of the screen..

“Still, don’t pass on the domme just yet. Snake ladies are hot!” She growled.

“Fine… but the human seems a lot nicer.”

And she really did. She had this adorable face with freckles all over it, thick, straight brown hair that flowed down her shoulders… beautiful blue eyes, she had the cutest lil nose and… ugh, I could feel it, I was already falling for her. At least in appearance. She had this appearance of a slightly-stern-but-very-loving Mummy, looking professional in each picture she had uploaded to her profile. Let’s see what she says in her…

…Ugh, even her bio is perfect! Mid 30s, works in admin just like Nia said, she’s been a Mummy for a while now but is looking for a serious relationship with a little of her own… she loves romantic things, going to the theatre, fancy restaurants… I mean sure, I wasn’t really into theatre and I don’t care for fancy restaurants, but still… She sounded pretty much perfect.

“Message her too!” Nia suggested.

“She’s clearly out of my league…” I grumbled.

“Shut it, vampling. You’re a catch. She’d be lucky to have you! If you don’t message her, I will snatch that keyboard off you and message for you!”

“Fine!” I snapped back at my devilish friend, choosing to craft my own message rather than let this horny she-devil at it in my DMs. I mean… it’s gonna be obvious it wasn’t me writing the message if we ever do go out on a date, I’d be way too shy to speak like that in person!

I had one last quick re-read of her message, just to make sure I knew what to reply with.

MummyDearest: Hello there, little one. Sorry to bother you, but I saw that you were looking for a Mummy, and I just happen to be looking for a baby. And can I just say, you make the cutest little baby I’ve ever seen! I’d love to talk to you and get to know you more, see if we connect on a personal level, then maybe see where it goes from there? Looking forward to a reply from you. Xx

“She sounds perfect…” I said, my mouth nearly matching Nia’s as it dropped as low as it could.

“See! I told you. I’m always right.” My friend grinned down at me.

“No you’re not. What about that time that Susie…?”

“AH AH AH! I CAN’T HEAR YOU! YOU SHOULD REPLY TO THIS HOTTIE!” Nia said, covering her ears so she could avoid hearing the truth.

“Fine…”

ScarletBaby90: Hi! Thank you for your lovely message. I’d love to talk too, get to know you.

“Is that it?” Nia asked. “Is that your confession of love?”

“I… am not jumping the gun. I…”

But she did have a point. I was terrible at messaging back. Unless I’ve known you for a while, I don’t message first and my replies are rubbish. What I want to say in my head is “I think you are more beautiful than every rose garden I have ever witness in my long, long life, more gorgeous than Aphrodite herself, and I want nothing more to spend the rest of my life with you, sharing my heart with you and devoting my entire being to you.”

But all that comes out is “Hi. How are you? I like your pictures.”

…I’m hopeless.

“You’re just keeping your distance, in case she ends up bad…” Nia sighed, admitting the obvious.

“...Maybe. Just… shush.”

“Fine. I guess if you acted otherwise, you’d be pretending to be someone you’re not. If she doesn’t love your insecure, sheltered arse… then yeah…”

“Oi! I thought you were my friend?”

“And sometimes my friend needs to hear the painful truth. Anyway, send it so we can get back to the other tab, see who this mystery third Mummy is! And fourth. And fifth.”

“Wait… what? When…?”

“You took your eyes off the screen for a second and you got two more notifications. Maybe one of them is from the snake Mommy, but I think you’ve probably got at least a fourth suitor…”

I nervously hit send and quickly tabbed over to the monstrum site, seeing that I had three new messages, all from different people, none of whom were the lamia from before.

“Wow… how is everyone all on at this time? I posted my ad barely… well… barely any time ago!” I asked, taken by surprise at the influx of messages that I really wasn’t expecting.

“They probably have notifications on the groups enabled. So when you posted, a bunch of them all looked. Though I will say I’m surprised at how many caregivers are all looking for littles, it’s usually the other way around on these websites. Must be because you’re a lil cutie!” Nia teased.

I blushed and opened the first message.

“Oh… eww!”

It was a dick pic. Of course it was. Even though I had specified that I wanted a Mummy, some random older guy had sent me a message, asking to be my Daddy, with a dick pic as his profile pic.

“Oh that would definitely be a point of focus in his torture in hell… the amount of small dick torture methods there are… Not that there is anything wrong with small dicks… just that usually men with them tend to be very self conscious about them and see them as bad. Always guys too, never the girls with small dicks.”

“Yeah… I never cared for mine when I had it.” I replied… without thinking.

“When…? Wait, Lucy… are you…?” Nia asked, trailing off.

“Umm… Trans? Yeah. Oh shit… did I not tell you?”

“Wait, does everyone else know?”

“I… umm… yeah. Sorry.”

“Oh damn. Well cool! Proud of you hun. Did you have… no, wait, that’s rude of me to ask, sorry!”

“No, it’s okay, I transitioned magically, I didn’t have surgery.”

“Oh fuck… that’s possible? That’s so cool!”

“Nia… you seem really cool about this.”

“You think you’re my first trans friend? It’s been a while, but thanks to my memories returning, I now know that I used to be friends with a trans guy in the 1700s. And a trans girl in the 1800s. And then there’s Death… But yeah, it doesn't make a difference to me. Just makes me admire you more. But anyway, back to the messages… Not that guy though, he’s a creep.” She recoiled back and pointed at the guy with the small penis’s profile.

It was nice that Nia was respectful and understanding, but also didn’t make a huge fuss out of me being trans. All my friends were cool about it, and I had completely forgotten to come out to Nia, as my trans-ness had just kinda… been pushed to the back of my mind, I guess.

“Plus I’m not interested in dudes…” I replied.

“Oh I know, just saying… eww.”

“Yeah… eww.”

The next message was from a fake Mummy. I had heard from other littles about these, they’re just in it to scam you. So that message was quickly deleted and the user blocked.

The last one though…

Lupa: Hi.

“Is that it? ‘Hi’? Not exactly the friendliest way to start a conversation or show you’re interested…” Nia commented, mirroring my own thoughts as I looked over the rest of this woman’s profile.

“Yeah, it’s a bit… short…”

“Well, give her a chance. Her profile sounds cool. She’s clearly butch, and by the looks of it, a werewolf. She looks messy… in a hot, but also kinda cute, way.”

Again, Nia was perfectly mirroring my own thoughts. This ‘Lupa’ woman was clearly the opposite of the other two women that had messaged me. Those two were very high-femme, very… proper. Very feminine, and in the case of the human, very maternal… whilst this werewolf woman was very… scraggy. As Nia said, she looked messy. Maybe it’s a thing for werewolves, as Grim is very much the same. And do all werewolves have such stupid names? Grimfang… Lupa… very… on the nose kinda names. At least we vampires don’t go around calling ourselves Countess Sanguine de Neckbiter or whatever… at least not anymore we don’t.

She had long, scruffy ginger hair, and a very cute face with warm green eyes. It was still gorgeous like the human’s and the lamia’s, but it was more cute than beautiful. She was a lot more well-built too, with clear muscle definition on the parts of her arms that were visible, which was a stark difference to the other two, who were very slender and elegant. I think that was the best word to describe them both, elegant. Whereas Lupa was… cute… cute and cosy. Like… she looked like she’d give the BEST hugs.

I figured why the hell not give her a chance, as I had already put myself out there with two gorgeous women, and at least this one I don’t have to appear so formal. So I quickly sent her a message back, this time not feeling the same anxiety I did after I hand-crafted the perfect responses to the other two.

ScarletBaby90: Hi there!

“Wow… you two are made for each other…” Nia joked, nudging me playfully.

Suddenly, another message appeared on screen.

Lupa: Sorry, not great at all this awkward pre-dating stuff. Promise I’m much better when we get to know each other.

My heart jumped as I realised she was active… right now… right this very moment. So not wanting to scare her off or appear like I didn’t care… I quickly typed up another message without thinking.

ScarletBaby90: That’s cool, I’m very much the same. Why don’t you tell me about yourself?

Lupa: Oh good! Was worried I’d scare you off. Which would be a shame, as you’re hella cute.

I blushed as my fingers nervously danced over the keyboard, too scared to actually type a reply.

Lupa: I’m in my 50s now, bit of an older werewolf (But I’m not old old! Just… not a young’un like a lot of them these days. Hope that’s not too old for you! Into girls (clearly). Not particularly femme, but can dress up on occasion. I’m a Mummy… umm…

ScarletBaby90: Too old for me? It’s me who should be worried I’m too old!

Lupa: How old are you then? 2? 3? ;)

ScarletBaby90: Ha. Ha. No, try like… 130… ish.

Lupa: D’awww, lil grandma baby! Sorry, just thought by the cute pic that you were a lot younger than that! Still not exactly used to vampire ages and all that stuff, recently broke free from my pack, kinda a lone wolf now. Hence why I’m looking for a baby girl.

ScarletBaby90: I have a housemate who is also not in a pack! So I understand how hard it must be for you.

Lupa: You do? That’s cool! I was worried the werewolf-vampire thing would be too weird for you. I’ve never dated monstrum outside my species before.

ScarletBaby90: Not weird at all! I’m friends with all kinds. We have loads of different species going to Sanctuary.

Lupa: Oh, you go there? Cool! I’ve never been before. Bit… awkward… for me, as a caregiver. Felt like it would be a bit too… stalkery. Always wanted to go though.

ScarletBaby90: It’s so much fun! You should go, even if you don’t have a little yet! It’d be lovely to meet you!

Lupa: Maybe we could meet in a more… vanilla setting first?

ScarletBaby90: That would be nice!

I noticed then that I had gotten a reply from the lamia AND the human in the other windows I kept open on my PC, so I switched focus over to the human first.

MummyDearest: I’m so glad you decided to reply! I must admit, I was a bit nervous.

ScarletBaby90: Nervous? It’s me who should be nervous!

MummyDearest: And why is that, little one?

Something about the way she talked to me, even if it was just over text… unf… I could feel my little side resonating well with her already.

ScarletBaby90: Because… well… you seem really lovely.

MummyDearest: Why thank you! Well aren’t you the sweetest little cupcake? Why don’t you tell me about yourself, then I’ll tell you about myself?

I didn’t know what to reply with at this point. I couldn’t truly be myself… well… because… she’s human, and doesn’t know I’m a vampire. So whilst I thought about what I was going to say to her, I switched over to the Lamia’s message, and replied to her.

Mistress Serpens: Why don’t we meet for drinks and see how things go?

“I… I’m not sure about that…” I said out loud, my fingers retracting away from the keyboard.

“Do it!” Nia egged me on, nudging me gently from behind. “It’s only drinks. If she doesn’t vibe with you well, just leave and block her. Simple.”

“What if…”

“No, no getting in your own head this time. Take my advice. I promise you it’ll go well!”

“I…”

“Here… give it to me!” Nia said, wrestling the keyboard from my hands and quickly typing a reply for me.

ScarletBaby90: I’d love to! When do you want to meet up?

Mistress Serpens: How about tomorrow night? Dress up slutty for me.

ScarletBaby90: Can do. Where? Sanctuary?

Mistress Serpens: Sanctuary? That shithole? No thanks. Too… nice… for me. There’s a high-end bar in the city centre. Ronnie’s.

ScarletBaby90: Ronnie’s? Never heard of it. But sure! What time?

I tried to wrestle back my keyboard, trying to stop Nia from making this decision for me… but it was too late.

Mistress Serpens: 11pm. Just before it starts to get a bit more lively. Less humans about too. See you there, cutie.

“Nia… what did you just do?”

“I just got you a date!” She grinned at me, handing me back my keyboard.

After a lot of pouting from me, Nia got a message from Victoria and she had to quickly dash home, leaving me in my room alone once again.

That’s when I remembered… I hadn’t replied to the other two yet!

ScarletBaby90: Hi, sorry, something came up. Talk about myself? I… well I’m a bit reserved, I like snuggles, forehead kisses, praise, video games. I prefer to stay home rather than go out, but can if pushed. I… sorry, I’m not very good at talking about myself.

MummyDearest: Don’t worry about it, sweetie! You’re doing a super duper good job! I also love snuggles too! And giving forehead kisses and praise! Video games… well I know my cousin plays them, but I haven’t really dabbled outside of the odd mobile phone game. What games are your favourite?

ScarletBaby90: I love RPGs.

MummyDearest: What are they?

ScarletBaby90: Role-playing games. Like Dungeons and Dragons.

MummyDearest: Oh, so you like fantasy?

ScarletBaby90: Yeah!

And so we talked for a while, getting to know each other. She clearly didn’t share my passion for video games, movies, or the fantasy genre (yes, I know, I’m a vampire, I’m part of that genre myself, why would I want to play games about my community? I know how silly it sounds), but she sounded genuinely interested in my passion for them. She just seemed so sweet and caring and understanding, often calling me cute little pet names that weren’t too possessive. Like the kind of thing you’d use for a child that wasn’t yours. Like kiddo, or cutie or sweetie. I love that kind of stuff.

I found out that she’s in her mid-thirties, which is pretty perfect for human years for me. She works in admin, loves a lot of fancy things that I may not really care for, but again, I loved that she was so passionate about her things, things I didn’t really share an interest for. She talked loads about a show she saw at the theatre, and normally I wouldn’t care, but she made it sound so interesting! She was probably going to be the best at telling bedtime stories!

It felt like I couldn’t stop talking to her, but then I also felt guilty for ignoring the werewolf woman from the other website, so I quickly opened up those messages to reply to her.

Lupa: So, tell me about yourself, little vamp.

ScarletBaby90: I like games, movies, that kind of thing.

Again, it was actually kinda nice not having to put on this fancy persona around ‘Lupa’, instead just getting to the crux of the matter.

Lupa: Oh snap! Me too! What games? Have you played the latest Dragon’s Hoard?

ScarletBaby90: Omg, I have! Have you? Did you complete it?

Lupa: Yeah, the ending made me tear up, I won’t lie. Got to max level and everything.

ScarletBaby90: Me too! What other games do you like?

Lupa was perfect. Sure, I was usually more into femme-leaning people, not butches, but holy crap, this woman had nearly as big a game catalogue as I do! She had very similar taste in game genres as I do, though there were a few notable differences. She loves fighting games, typical werewolf… but she couldn’t stand the dating sims that I sometimes enjoy. It led to a few jokes and a bit of teasing, and she just… ahhh! She was so much fun to talk to! She even told me that she owns a little flower shop in the city centre, which sounded adorable. I did ask about her pack, but she seemed a bit hesitant about talking about them, so I backed off, respecting her privacy and her past. It’s not like I wanted to share my own biggest secrets and regrets with her straight away.

Problem was… she didn’t feel like a Mummy to me, more like a… big sister? Maybe it would be different in person, but right now she wasn’t making me melt like the human Mummy did.

I spent the rest of the night, and most of the next day, not sleeping, instead just talking to both these amazing, interesting women. Which meant I was shattered by the time it came to my ‘date’ with the lamia domme…

So.... like I asked my subscribers... Team Lamia, Team Pupper, or Team Humie so far? :3

• Like 2

I'm definitely team pupper. Humans can be boring. The snake, well, sounds like a snake. The werewolf in my opinion is the only option. She probably has the speed and strength to at least match the baby vamp. Now if she does have big sis vibes id love to see her and Bae in the same room and see which one wins an argument that will most likely happen 😂 

Im surely biased, but tem human+wolf in a lovely triangular película would be damn awesome and so so cute by the feels till now.

Lamia Lady seems hot but dangerous, predatory even... maybe even in a more literal sense