LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little in Love 2 - Epilogue (4/17/24)

Yeah…something…everything…is a bit off. Other than Ellie, everyone is acting strange. This isn’t a warped reality story, or is it? Another extreme way to get someone to accept a “better” life?

Chapter 20: Protect

Little in Love 2 – LittleFallenPrincess

No. End of discussion.”

“But Charlie…” I whined at my wife.

“No, Liv, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be out drinking. Not with how your job is going. It’s not… look, I think little ones shouldn’t go out drinking.”

“‘Little ones’? Seriously?” I said, raising my eyebrow at my wife.

All I had done is suggested that maybe we go out tonight with Malcolm, for the opening of this new bar. But Charlie instantly shot me down without even an inch to argue.

“You can’t handle alcohol like we can.”

“I drank Malcolm under the table when I first met him.”

“I know, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. And that’s final.”

“But…”

Charlie cut my sentence off with a glare. That’s all it took.

Those eyes, as if they were staring into my soul, made me instantly back down and shut the hell up. It actually… It actually scared me a little.

I’m sure she’s just feeling a little overprotective right now, considering everything that’s going on around us.

“I think it’s time for your nap. You can nap in the playpen so I can keep an eye on you.”

“But… I’m not tired…” I whined.

Charlie just got up, grabbed something, and walked over to the playpen.

“Babies need their naps. So lay down, here’s a pillow and a blanket, get snuggled up with a stuffie and have a nice nap, sweetpea.”

She sounded a bit… I don’t know… maybe it’s just me worrying. But that soft, maternal side of her just sounded so… hollow… right now.

Not wanting to piss her off more than I already had, I took the pillow and the blanket, grabbed a nearby stuffie from my playpen, and got myself all snuggly and cosy in the centre of my playpen. Thankfully, when my head hit the pillow, I could sense a wave of tiredness hit me, so it didn’t take long for me to fall asleep as Charlie walked off into the kitchen to probably prepare dinner.

A few hours later, I awoke and looked up from my playpen towards the clock on the wall.

‘Wait… it’s already five in the afternoon? What the hell?’ I thought to myself as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Maybe Charlie was right, maybe I really did need a nap.

Then just as the fog in my head cleared up and I yawned, Charlie walked in, wearing a cute little apron over her dress, smiling down at me.

“Hey cutie. Did you sleep well? You were out like a light!” She asked, bending over the playpen wall and planting a kiss on my forehead.

“Hi… yeah, I think so. I… why didn’t you wake me up? I usually only nap for an hour or so…”

“You looked so adorable there, I didn’t want to disturb you. Why don’t we get some food in your little tummy?”

“Oh yeah… what’s for dinner?” I asked.

“For me, steak and chips.”

“Wait… ‘for you’?”

“For you… we’re going to try nursing again.”

“Charlie, that didn’t go so well last time…”

“I know, and I spoke to Eve whilst you were passed out. She told me it must have been something I ate before it that caused the reaction it did, nullifying whatever it is that her pills do to make my milk safe. So I’ve made sure not to eat or drink anything I had on either of the days we had the issue.”

“You sure? Because if we nurse again in such a short amount of time… and it doesn’t work…”

“I know, but we can’t let that time taint the special time we have together. You know we both love it when you nurse from me. So I’ll take my pills again, and we’ll try once I’ve eaten, okay baby?”

“I…”

I didn’t quite feel comfortable doing this, but the smile on Charlie’s face meant I couldn’t turn her down. She wasn’t wrong, the time we have doing this… it's special.

“Good girl.” Charlie responded, standing up and walking off out of the kitchen.

“Charlie…?” I called after her.

“Yes poppet?” She asked, turning around in the doorway.

“Maybe tonight we could… you know… maybe get me out of this and into some lingerie…?

I wasn’t being subtle about it at all. I wanted her to fuck me senseless, mostly because after all this baby treatment, I kind of need the reminder that I am an adult, and not just a regressed little. And what better way than to be ravished in bed by my wife?

“Not tonight, sweetie. You’re my baby tonight.” She smiled back at me.

“But…”

She stared at me with the same conviction as before, and I instantly dropped it, before she walked off out of the living room, leaving me alone in the playpen.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Oh shit… Charlie? We forgot to tell Malcolm that we can’t make it tonight!” I yelled towards the kitchen.

No reply.

Instead, the clacking of heels walking through the hallway echoed throughout the house, heading towards the front door.

I couldn’t hear what was exactly being said, the living room door was closed, but voices were raised.

“She… important… needs night out… stressed…” Was all I could make out, from who I assumed was Malcolm. But maybe I was wrong, maybe it wasn’t, maybe it was just some random person. But then again not everyone can get through our gate, only our closest friends, so it had to be Malcolm.

“No! She… too little… I’m her Mummy…” Charlie replied, in a very stern voice.

This was followed by a bunch more arguing that I couldn’t make out, before a few words were clear enough to hear.

“Charlie… don’t be… what?... seriously?”

“Please leave, Malcolm. She’ll call… stop pestering…”

And that’s when the front door closed with a bang, before leaving the house completely silent again.

Then in walked Charlie.

“Charlie? What happened?” I asked, trying to sound serious, despite my babyish appearance.

“It’s Mummy, sweetie. You know when you’re little you’re supposed to call me Mummy.”

“I know… Mummy… but anyway, what happened?”

“Oh that was just Malcolm. He was… insistent that you go out with him. I had to put my foot down.”

“It sounded a bit more heated than that…”

“I told him you’d call him tomorrow or the day after.”

“Are you okay?” I asked, as Charlie seemed flustered and frustrated still.

“Yes. Now, you be good whilst I go get my dinner. Then I’ll feed you and we can snuggle, how does that sound?”

“I… sure. Sounds good.” I replied, feeling like everything was a bit… off.

Charlie left the room again, leaving me alone in the playpen. She hadn’t even turned the TV back on, which made me realise she must have turned it off when I fell asleep so as to not disturb me.

About ten minutes later, Charlie walked in with a tray. On top of that tray was a delicious-looking plate of food, along with a glass of wine and some cutlery. And as she sat down, placing the tray gently on her lap, before turning the TV on and flicking through the channels… I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealousy. Like… I love nursing… but that steak looked amazing.

“Can… Can I have a few bites?” I asked her, taking a risk.

“No sweetie, this is grown up food. You get your din din soon, okay baby?”

Pouting slightly, I slumped back in my playpen and kicked a block away from me.

She had never refused to give me bites of her food. It’s not like I take much either, being a little, her portions could feed a family of littles, so me taking a small bite of her steak or a couple of chips wouldn’t make a dent in her calorie intake.

Charlie was being irrational, pushy… something was up. Maybe she was ill? She’s been grumpy before, whenever she got a cold or whatever, but she’s never been this grumpy. Or maybe her publisher is being a dick to her, again. They’re very pushy when it comes to her releasing her new book, as they want a nice payout after the last bestseller she produced.

Or maybe I’m just feeling overly sensitive after everything that had gone on with not only Amber, but at work.

Shrugging to myself, I relaxed my shoulders a bit, letting out the tension stored in them, and sighing.

“You okay baby?” Charlie asked.

“Yeah. Just fed up.”

“Do you need to go potty?”

“No, it’s not that.”

“I can take you to the potty in a minute, okay baby? Let me just finish my dinner. Because you’ve been good, I’ll go sit you on your potty.”

“I…” 

It was like she wasn’t listening to me. I didn’t need to go ‘potty’, I was fed up! Why couldn’t my own wife realise this?

A few minutes later, after Charlie had apparently inhaled her food, she got up, placed the tray to one side, and walked over to the playpen, before bending down and picking me up whilst I was mid-daydream.

“Hey… what?” I asked as I was yanked out of my own thoughts, held in my wife’s arms and carried out of the living room. “Hey, Charlie, I don’t really need to go…”

“Better to be safe than sorry…” She replied, cutting me off before I could even finish my sentence.

“I…”

Before I could argue, she placed a dummy in my mouth, making me shut up instantly and suckle at the soothing teat filling my mouth. All I could do now was pout at her as she carried me in the direction of the bathroom. Opening the door and looking down, she pulled out the plastic pink potty that was designed specifically for littles, the one that I rarely use, and positioned it in the middle of the bathroom floor with her foot, all the while still holding me closely in her arms.

“There we go. Right, I’ll sit you down for a few minutes, see if you can’t manage to make poopies in the potty…” She said in her most maternal voice, making me blush.

Pulling down my nappy, which was apparently dry, indicating to me that she had changed me mid-nap, as there is no way I managed to stay dry that long after still being under the effects of the milk, she then placed me down on the potty and stood up straight.

“Go on, sweetie…”

“I…” I didn’t know what to do. Right now I couldn’t go, especially whilst being watched. This was all a bit too much for me honestly.

“Need a little privacy?”

“I… please…” Was all I could say, all whilst nodding awkwardly. I didn’t know what I needed. I just knew that I didn’t need… whatever the hell all this was. But I also didn’t want to piss off my wife right now. She seemed… intense. And I’d have to find out what’s up with her before I can confront her about it. I always want to understand what she’s going through before I talk to her about anything that could be bothering either of us, so I just nodded and watched as she turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

Sitting there, on the cold, plastic potty… feeling ridiculous… I started to look around whilst waiting to see if I really did need to go to the bathroom whilst sat on this thing. Just staring at anything that could provide a distraction from all… this.

The tiling on the walls, the different bottles of shampoo and stuff in the shower, the row of plastic toy ducks lined up along the wall where the bath stood. All of it providing great points of focus to distract my thoughts and humiliation.

Freshly cleaned towels lining the rail perfectly, the silly bubble bath formula that Charlie buys that makes the best bubble baths, the… wait… the pill… on the floor…

“Huh?” I said out loud, as I stared at the familiar-looking pill that lay on the bathroom floor, just under the sink… right next to the bin. “What…”

I carefully got up and crawled over to the bin, with my nappy still around my ankles, where I peeked in to see if my suspicions were correct. And instantly, I saw the bottle of pills, the ones we get from Eve, the ones that Eve gives us to make nursing safe for us with very few side effects.

“This… these must be the useless ones… right?”

Grabbing the bottle out of the trash bin, I read the label… and noticed that they were recently prescribed. 

So why…?

Before I could finish my thought, I heard Charlie walking back towards the bathroom, so I dropped the bottle back into the trash, scurried back to the potty and positioned myself on the plastic throne with whatever dignity I had left intact.

“You okay baby?” She asked, bending down and pulling me forward to inspect the potty. “Nothing. Okay then, well we tried. Let’s go try nursing then, shall we? Then we can snuggle all night and watch a movie.”

“I…” I knew I should bring it up with her. Why would her pills be in the trash? Unless Eve gave her more… but no, she told her that it was just an interaction with what she must have eaten or drank so that must mean…

Whilst I was having an internal discussion with myself, I had been carried back to the living room and positioned in Charlie’s arms for feeding time, and only when she started to pull her nursing bra down did my brain finally catch up with reality and realise where I was and what was happening.

“Charlie… I… I don’t want to do this.” I said, trying to sound as stern and serious as possible.

“Don’t be a silly baby, it’s okay, you just lay your head back…”

“No, Charlie, seriously… gumdrop! GUMDROP!”

I hadn’t safeworded in a long long time. We had learnt each other’s limits and soft limits so we never really needed it. But now… this was serious. I needed to have a conversation with my wife.

But… she just ignored my pleas. She held me closer than before, making it hard to struggle against her arms… her strength.

And as I went to scream, she pushed my face into her breast, making me instantly latch on as the cravings took over and I started suckling away, the creamy, delicious milk flowing down my throat, making me crave it more than air itself.

My eyes widened in shock at this betrayal, and I quickly looked up to see what was going on.

But all I saw was the same crazy expression I had seen many times on the faces of Amazons… when they tried to kidnap and adopt me.

The same face I had seen on Madison.

That mix of obsession, crazy… and maternal drive.

“It’s okay baby. I’ll keep you safe. I’ll keep you safe and padded and protected.”

Her smile grew as she stroked my hair, all whilst I continued suckling.

“And loved. Mummy will always protect and care for you.”

=======================================================

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

Hoping to start the new SubscribeStar exclusive short stories with a trial run in January! if the first commission goes well, I'll see how many I can handle per month (thinking about 2 per month. These stories won't be posted here at all.)

========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

New chapters of Little in Love 2 every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I told you something was wrong with Charlie.

Not at all.

I bet she was somehow exposed to hypnosis that also works on Amazons or something.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

All I'm going to say is this story is fantastic. If you're not subbed to her subscribestar and you have the money, I highly recommend doing so. Not only does she have up to chapter 24 posted, but you get access to her discord and we absolutely have a blast after each chapter is posted trying to figure out what's going on abd what's going to happen. Though most of the time, myself especially, starts off realistically and then I start going down rabbit holes till I end up on another planet, universe or dimension lol

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I told you something was wrong with Charlie.

Not at all.

I bet she was somehow exposed to hypnosis that also works on Amazons or something.

I can't wait to see where this goes.

On the discord we also mentioned that. We're still theorizing what's going on with Charlie or if it's even Charlie.  Maybe an evil twin from another dimension or someone used technology to make them look like Charlie. I'm not subbed anymore as of yesterday, due to hardships, so I don't know what's in chapter 24, not that I'd tell anyone anyway lol. I just love how Miss Fallen has had us all running around trying to find clues to it. One of her subscribers are even combing through ever fallenverse story to see if they can find connections lol

Oof. What the heck is going on?! Deliberately avoiding the pills looks bad for Charlie. Given her “mad Amazon” behavior, this could be a major problem for Olivia, especially if her other friends are also “a little off.” *sits on edge waiting for the next post*

They got to her, likely after their fight when she stormed off. They got to her, hit her with some hypnosis. Something light so no one would notice till it was to late! 

Chapter 21: Good Morning... Princess

I woke up with the sunshine piercing through the slight gap in the curtains, making my whole body warm with its radiating glow.

My eyes hadn’t opened yet, they could sense the brightness of the sun shining on them, so to protect my vision, my body automatically kept them shut as I enjoyed the snuggly, warm feeling I was experiencing right now.

There is no way I’m getting up now, I’m too cosy and warm and snuggly right now. I’ve not got work today and I don’t think I have any appointments with Ellie, so I’m going to lay here, next to my wife, and enjoy the lie in. Maybe we’ll get up and get breakfast soon…

Wait…

My eyes shot open as I realised what had happened last night.

‘Charlie… She…’

“I thought I heard my little baby stirring on the monitor!” Charlie called out as she opened the door to the nursery and stood in the doorway, her hands on her hips.

Frantically looking around, inspecting my situation, I found what I was dreading. Crawler nappy wrapped around my waist, meaning it was going to be impossible to stand up or take off. Thick booties on my feet which have zero grip, meaning that even if I did clamber to my feet somehow, I’d probably just fall flat on my face within seconds. Padded mittens covered my fists, completely removing the use of my hands. I also wore one of my favourite sleepers, which was barely containing the thick nappy underneath it. And then placed firmly in my mouth… was a dummy. An inflatable one. Meaning that there was no way I’d be able to get that out unless I had the strength of an Amazon to release the mechanism.

“MMMMHPHHH!” I screamed, rolling about in the enormous crib in my nursery as my wife casually walked over, wearing what I could only describe as a misogynist’s wet dream. Dressed head to toe in a deep blue retro 50s dress, with a little white apron covering the front of it, Charlie also completed the housewife look with her red hair pinned up into a large ponytail. And much to my surprise, were her high heels. Which just made her seem even more enormous. Over time she’d stop wearing them, so as to not make me feel even smaller around her, she only reserved them for important meetings or events. But here she was… looking the perfect picture of domestic bliss… with a bright red painted smile on her face as she slowly walked over the carpeted flooring towards my crib.

“How’s my little Princess this morning, eh?” She said with that maternal tone I normally love… but dialled up to 100. It had gone way past endearing and heart-melting… it was now on the level of a baby-crazy Amazon mother… and it creeped me the hell out.

All I could do was try to scream from behind the dummy filling my mouth, as there was no way I could talk with this thing invading my mouth.

“MPPMHHHHHH!”

“Someone’s a cranky little baby this morning. Oh dear… is she wet? Messy? Probably both. Let me just check…”

Charlie pulled the side of the crib down and bent over, unbuttoning my sleeper slightly so she could slip her hand in and stick her finger into the leg hole of my nappy.

“Definitely wet. And by the smell… very messy. Good girl! I’m so proud of you, using your nappies as intended!”

“MMHHPHHEEE!”

“Don’t worry, poppet, I’ll get you changed after breakfast, okay?”

I couldn’t take this anymore, so I started to struggle. Or at least… I tried to. But I found that my body felt… slow. Lethargic. As if I had been drugged. Wait… had I? I know the milk kinda knocks you out a bit, makes you lose control, makes you addicted… but I had never felt like this before, as if all the strength had been sapped from my body.

“MMPPH?” I pleaded, not even sure if the noises coming out of me even resembled words, not even sure if Charlie could understand me right now.

I sighed as I gave up struggling and just lay there, waiting for Charlie to pick me up, as there was clearly nothing I could do right now, not in this state anyway. She had complete power over me.

Scooping me up into her strong arms, my wife supported me with one hand on my back, gently rubbing it… and one hand under my padded bum, which did NOT help with the current predicament… that being the fact that the milk had removed all control and my backside was currently very mushy.

So as the icky feeling made me cringe, I settled my heavy head on her shoulder as she carried me out of the nursery, most likely towards the kitchen to get some breakfast.

About halfway down the stairs I realised… I had been entirely focused on the fact that I was now being currently regressed against my will… and not on how or why Charlie was acting like this.

Like… she’s been a bit ‘off’ lately as it is… but what… What pushed her? Is it her hormones? Her Amazon physiology? Did that crazy Amazon maternal drive kick in finally? All the possible suggestions floated around my head, but no matter how much I tried to concentrate, I found it hard to focus properly. Partially due to whatever I had been drugged with… and partially because I couldn’t stop thinking about nursing. After two incidents of being fed normal Amazon milk… I was close to getting properly hooked. Like all littles do when they’re forcibly adopted by Amazons out on the street. Eventually it just becomes normal to them and if you try to wean them off it… the results can be bad. I’ve seen it. On some of the littles who get sent to Eve’s clinic. They need to be weaned off it very slowly otherwise it can be harmful for their system… and their psyche.

I wasn’t at risk from only two feedings… but I had a feeling that Charlie had no intention of stopping at two. So as I was carried into the kitchen, with Charlie humming a cute little tune along the way, and as I was placed into my highchair… I had to face the inevitable future of me getting hooked on her milk.

“So baby girl… I’ll start you off with a light breakfast today, I think. Then we’ll nurse you at lunch, then some yummy din dins, then nurse you again before bedtime. Sound good?” Charlie said. If she had said this before I was babied against my will by whatever had come over my wife… I would have loved this treatment, especially all this attention. But whatever was going on with Charlie… that ruined it, tainted it. And it scared me.

I had no idea how I was going to get out of this. Back when Madison took me, I had my team looking out for me… I had Charlie looking out for me.

But now my team is all split up. We barely see each other these days, at least nowhere near as much as we used to. And my kidnapper this time was my own wife. I wasn’t due back to work for a while, not after my little stunt, and no one was expecting to see me for a while. Which meant I was on my own. I’d have to escape and get help all by myself. And I’d… I’d… have to go through Charlie to get it.

Right now, however, I was powerless to do anything. I was drugged up, barely able to make a noise, let alone speak, and I can’t even think straight. So I’d have to bide my time and see what opportunities await me, because surely this all be some kind of misunderstanding, right? Maybe a bad reaction to the pills or something has made the maternal drive in Charlie stronger… right? I’m sure Eve will be able to figure it out and get Charlie back to normal.

I mean… At least I’m safe from hypnosis and nanites now, which has provided me with a bit of a reassuring safety net when it comes to potential kidnapping. If I was ever taken, at least they couldn’t do too much to me. At least that’s what I thought anyway. But I wasn’t expecting the person to kidnap me be my own fucking wife! That changes everything… and as Charlie walked over to the fridge after locking me in my highchair, I started worrying about what that means for me in this situation, having my own wife kidnap and regress me.

She knew all my little secrets. She knows how to make me blush, what I like and dislike, what makes me melt… what makes me incredibly squirmy. She knew me inside and out and she knows all my strengths and weaknesses. And if you flip it round… I know all her strengths and weaknesses too… but the problem is she’s a very strong, very intelligent woman, whose main weakness…

…was me.

“Right, let’s get this food down you, shall we? Then we can get you set up in the playpen whilst Mummy does a bit more writing on her new book.” She said as she tied a bib around my neck.

“MMPPHHH!” I screamed into the dummy gag still in my mouth as I struggled against the restraints on the highchair keeping me firmly in place.

“Ah ah ah! No! Bad girl!” Charlie raised her voice at me and instantly I backed down. I wasn’t sure what this version of Charlie was capable of… and I was a little scared to find out.

“Mmmmm!” I mumbled in defence.

“Oh, is the baby just wanting to know more about Mummy’s new book? It’s a cute little story book for littles like you! All about a Mummy who tricks her little one into dating her, then when she’s dropped all her guards… she adopts her and turns her into her little baby!”

My face dropped. My mouth would have too, if I hadn’t had it full with this damn inflatable dummy.

‘No… that can’t… she… no… what?’ My mind was racing, and I wasn’t sure if she was telling the truth or not. Surely… no…

“D’aww, silly baby. As if I’d ever be in love with a little baby like you. You’re much too little for me. I’m better off with another adult. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll still be your Mummy. But you may even have a new Mummy or Daddy too!”

This was all bullshit… right? I swear her book was on something else. Not… this… this… no…

“Now, open wide, little Princess!” Charlie said, grinning at me as she pulled out the dummy gag in my mouth and shoved a spoonful of baby mush in before I could scream.

After a very messy, and very traumatising feeding experience, Charlie finished up by wiping my face down with the bib wrapped around my neck, before removing it and throwing it in the washing machine. Drained and exhausted, I found I couldn’t scream or fight back as she slipped the inflatable dummy gag back between my lips, pressing the button to inflate it and ensure my silence for a bit longer.

“Come on then, tinklepants. Let's get you in the playpen. Aren’t you excited to play with your toys? I bet you are! And then you’ll be just as excited to fill that little nappy of yours up for Mummy, won’t you?”

It horrified me to hear the way she was talking. She sounded just like any other Amazon, not just the ones you see on TV shows. She genuinely saw me as nothing but a little baby now, not the adult she apparently fell in love with.

My full tummy was making me feel drowsy and lethargic as I was carried into the living room and placed down into the playpen, and I found it hard to even sit up straight, let alone get up and try to escape, so I just sat back a bit, resting my back on the playpen fence, kicking one of the blocks near my feet slightly.

“Be a good girl. I’m going to go get my laptop. But first, I’ll put something on for you to watch whilst I work!”

Grabbing the remote control from the coffee table, she flicked through the channels until she landed on one of the shows that before the nanite upgrade I wouldn’t have dared to even go near, in case I accidentally switched over to it.

The fucking Wibbles.

If you haven't seen, I'm now up and running on Subscribestar! (Sorry for the reminder again, trying to get my subscribers back after the Patreon rubbish!)

Hoping to start the new SubscribeStar exclusive short stories with a trial run in January! if the first commission goes well, I'll see how many I can handle per month (thinking about 2 per month. These stories won't be posted here at all.)

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

If you want to read the next 4 chapters, thanks to two weeks early access to my main story and also soon-to-be exclusive access to short stories (or even have a chance at commissioning one when I add the tier for them!), why don't you check out my SubscribeStar! The basic tier gets early access and exclusive access to short stories (when they're written), higher tiers will be limited but get a short story each month (1-2 per month in total, also not yet running this tier yet, will announce when I'm starting!).

Thank you to all my patrons for their support over the past couple of years! Seriously, your support meant the world to me, and I hope to be set up somewhere new soon.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 5

Damn, it's already taking too long for a nightmare.

I bet Charlie was exposed to some kind of hypnosis or medication.

There's no other way to explain it.

I hope Malcolm doesn't get put off like this and comes back today with support.

Liv needs help or rescue and CHhrlie needs to be checked out.

Chapter 22: Dress Up

I remembered this show. This show was the cause of that obsession with my dummy and the oral fixation, thanks to her friend forcing it on me that first time that I met… Amber.

Amber…

She is in a much worse state than I am right now, making what I’m going through feel like a spa vacation in comparison…

But maybe if someone, somehow, manages to rescue me and fix whatever is happening to Charlie… Maybe I can make it out of this without much damage. Maybe just the addiction to Amazon milk and all the side effects of that… At least I won’t be as bad as Amber. I’m just fortunate to have the nanites Faith made for me, otherwise I’d probably be in a very similar position right now.

And as I sat there, watching the colourful characters and silly antics on the TV screen, I really started to appreciate how fortunate I’ve been. Because no doubt, by the ‘storyline’ that was being played, that this show has hypnotic triggers to make littles act more babyish and to love their ‘parents’. Bunch of Amazonian propaganda, forced into the minds of littles, turning them into obedient little slaves who worship and adore their captors, draining their brains in the process. Thankfully, it was doing nothing to me and my mind stayed intact. 

The only thing being drained was my patience.

“Why aren’t you clapping along with the show?” Charlie asked.

‘Surely… no… But… she knows about the nanites, she knows I’m immune to hypnosis now. So why… wait… is she seriously expecting me to actually play the part, despite the hypnosis not working?’ I thought to myself, as I looked up at Charlie’s irate expression.

“...Clap.” She said, sounding more sinister than I even thought was possible from Charlie.

Not wanting to piss her off more, I started clapping along with the song that was currently playing, shaking in fear as I tried my best not to fuck it up. I didn’t want to piss her off, whatever is happening to her has… has changed her. The old Charlie I knew isn’t capable of hurting anyone, unless they threatened me of course, this Charlie though… I wasn’t sure what this version of her was capable of.

So as I clapped along, trying to time my claps to the beat of the song, I managed to settle into a bit of a rhythm, which seemed to please Charlie as she sat back on the sofa and began to type on her laptop.

My tempo was broken by the sudden alert from my phone.

‘A text! My phone is nearby! If I could just…’

Charlie pulled my phone out of her pocket, before looking at it, grinning, typing something… and then putting it back into her pocket.

“Don’t worry, I’m making sure your friends know you’re okay.”

“Mmmmph…” I growled into my dummy.

Then my phone started ringing, so Charlie quickly pulled it back out and answered it.

“Hi, this is Charlotte, Olivia’s… wife. Oh, Olivia? No, she can’t come to the phone right now, she’s busy. Can I help you? Oh yes, hi Sophie. Sorry, she’s feeling a bit under the weather, so she won’t be in the office all week. That’s not a problem, right? I understand the party isn’t quite happy with how she… Yes, I understand she still has duties, but she can’t very well do them when she’s sick, can she? Don’t worry, I’ll keep you updated, and I’m sure you can keep the ship afloat whilst she’s gone. Thanks. Okay, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye!”

Okay… so getting my phone is most likely out of the question. It seems like Charlie is keeping it close to her. I guess I could use the house phone, but who the hell remembers phone numbers these days? They’re all stored on my phone! And it’s not like I can call the police or anything, as they’ll just see it as her adopting me legally and that would be a million times worse. At least right now, she’s just keeping me like this instead of actually adopting me and ruining my whole life.

“There, much better. Shouldn’t be bothered for at least a week.” She smiled over at me.

“Mmmph?”

I was supposed to say ‘And then?’ but thanks to the gag still inflated in my mouth, it was just mumbles.

“D’aww, look! The tiny baby is trying to talk like a big girl!” Charlie replied, slipping my phone back into her pocket again.

I pouted at her, even going so far as to cross my arms in protest, but that just encouraged her to humiliate me more with her incessant ‘D’aww!’s.

After an hour of mindlessly trying to keep myself occupied with the baby toys on offer in my playpen, as well as the mind-numbingly boring Wibbles show on the TV… I was starting to feel a bit sleepy. Not sure as to whether it was the milk, the boredom, or whatever was causing this lethargy… I struggled to keep my eyes open as I gently lay down, toys still in hand, resting my head on a nearby pillow.

‘I… need to stay awake…’ I thought to myself as I watched Charlie working hard on her ‘book’, frantically typing away at her laptop keyboard.

Without even moving her eyes, making any expression or anything, Charlie said “You have a good nap, sweetpea. I’ll change you later, and because you’ve been a very good girl this morning, we’ll give you a little reward when you’re awake.”

I would have started to panic over what this ‘reward’ would be from evil-Charlie, however right now I was struggling too much trying to keep my eyes open. There was no way I was going to win that battle, as they slowly closed and I ended up drifting off into dreamland as Charlie continued to work.

“D’aww… there she is!” Charlie said, softly, as my eyes opened and adjusted to the light.

I quickly realised I wasn’t in the playpen, where I had fallen asleep… Instead, Charlie’s laptop had been placed to the side of the sofa and I was now in its place, cradled in my wife’s arms, with her top pulled aside and her nursing bra unclipped.

“Mmm…?” Was all I could get out before Charlie deftly pulled my dummy out from my mouth and plunged my face into her breast before I could respond or say anything.

That’s when the cravings kicked in.

There was nothing on this planet that would stop me in that moment from latching on to her and suckling hungrily, taking in the sweet milk into my mouth, feeling absolute bliss as the warm milk flowed down my throat.

I knew I should have tried to fight harder against all this, but I couldn’t. She didn’t give me any chance and you have no idea how hard it is to fight against the cravings you get from this damn milk.

My flailing and muffled screaming quickly died down as the calming, soothing sensation I always get from feeding kicked in, which along with the effects of the milk… made sure I was a very good, very complacent baby for Charlie.

“That’s better. I could hear your little tum tum making lots of rumbling noises whilst you were asleep, so I’ve been sitting here with you for the past ten minutes, knowing you’d be awake and wanting to feed soon. Isn’t that better now, sweetheart?”

I couldn’t argue, I couldn’t fight… I just… suckled hungrily at her breast, enjoying every drop of ambrosia from this Goddess.

Normally, I’d start to feel sleepy at this point and fall asleep whilst nursing, but after just being woken up from a nap, I got to feed in peace as I was switched over to the other breast part way through. And after a good while of drifting off into my own little blissful headspace, I had finished and Charlie looked down at me.

“Good girl!” She said, sneakily slipping my dummy back into my mouth and inflating it before I could argue. Not that I could anyway, I was still in a bit of a blissful daze, unable to even form coherent thoughts as I lay in my wife’s strong arms. “Now, how about we…”

Her sentence was disrupted by my phone going off again.

“Ugh. This has been going off all day.” She said, as she waited for whoever it was to stop calling, before quickly pulling out my phone from her pocket and using one hand, sending a text message. “There, that’s better. No more interruptions for the day, hopefully.”

I lay there, looking up at my wife’s beautiful face, in a blissful daze, not really able to think or process anything right now. All I wanted to do right now was snuggle up to her, even if I wasn’t tired enough to sleep I still wanted to snuggle up to her and rest my head on her chest like I usually do.

But all she did was sit there, looking at me, watching me, as if she was trying to decide on something or figure something out.

“Hmm…” She let out a frustrated sigh.

That’s when an idea must have popped into her head, as her face lit up and she instantly sat up completely straight.

“Let’s go get you dressed for our day out!”

“Mmm mmph?” I replied, half out of it, knowing that she probably didn’t mean a coffee date or something.

“Yes baby! I’m going to take you out. But it’s a surprise. I promise you though, you’ll have fun! And you may even get some fun things out of it!” She said in that creepy ‘Mummy voice’, which makes her sound just like a typical baby-crazy Amazon mother.

I dreaded what she meant by ‘day out’. I had no idea where she was going to take me, as taking me out in public, anywhere I’d be recognised… would spell disaster for my political career. If one person recognises me and posts anything on social media… the fallout will be… catastrophic.

“Hmm…. this…”

Charlie was busy rummaging through my ‘baby wardrobe’, the large painted wardrobe in my nursery that held all my most babyish items we had bought, or I had made for myself, or Charlie had made me make for myself. Which meant that she really did intend to take me out in public dressed as an adopted little. And I sat here in the crib, watching, unable to escape.

“And this…”

Holding up one of my purple gingham dresses with the white trim and collar, along with some white, locking, plastic pants… I felt my heart racing as I knew there was nothing I could do to dissuade her or stop her.

Thick lilac booties and a matching lilac dummy gag came out next, placed on top of the outfit. And when she was happy with the ensemble… she turned her sights to me.

I audibly gulped as she quickly stripped me to my nappy, carried me over to the changing table, and put me in another thick crawler after changing my very used nappy. Then came the clothes. First was the nappy cover, which made my heart drop when I heard the locking ‘click’, which sealed me in this infantile garment. Next was the dress, which barely covered the thick crawler nappy. It was a matching lilac to the booties and the dummy, and the gingham print just accentuated how babyish this dress really was.

Next came the booties, which were slipped on my feet quickly. If the enormously thick nappy didn’t prevent me from walking… these booties would definitely make it hard to walk. They weren't as bad as the spiked ones I’ve seen in the shops, but they were still very thick, very slippery, and had a lot of padding underneath them to make it hard to balance whilst wearing them.

My dummy was pulled out and replaced before I could argue, and as the new one inflated in my mouth, preventing me from speaking still and reducing me to mumbles and muffled groans… my outfit was now complete.

Charlie took a step back to admire her work, smiling cruelly at the discomfort I was in.

All I could do was squirm about in place on the changing table as I tried pulling on the gag in my mouth. Charlie noticed this very quickly and grabbed some matching mittens, deftly slipping them onto my hands, making them basically unusable.

And that was it.

Or so I thought.

Charlie walked off, out of the nursery and leaving me alone on the changing table, before returning a minute later with something dark in her hand.

“Here we go. Can’t go getting too much attention. Yet.” She said, slinking over to me and pulling out the object she was trying to hide behind her back.

I didn’t even get a chance to see what it was, whatever dark thing it was was pulled over my head, sitting on top of it… like a hat… or… a…

Pulling out a mirror from under the changing table, she showed me what I looked like now, in this perfectly selected outfit. I was no longer recognisable, thanks to an item Charlie had bought us ages ago to play out a cute goth-girl fantasy.

“Perfect.” Charlie announced, her smile growing as she stared at me. “Now, shall we get going?”

“Mmmpphh!” I protested.

“Where? Oh sweetie, we’re going shopping!”

Uh oh... something is clearly wrong with Charlie...

• Like 4

There's a whole lot wrong with Charlie.

And now to go out Yes disguised but who knows who is behind it all.

Who knows who's taking photos of the situation.

I hope Malcolm and the others get nervous soon and come to the rescue.

My bet is still that Charlie has been subjected to some kind of hypnosis.

We know from LiL 1 that there is hypnosis that can affect Amazons.

It would be really practical if Faith's nanites gave an alarm to Faith and they could then somehow inform the others who can travel through dimensions.

Wait the nanites hypnosis or not Charlie KNOWS about the nanites themselves with the hypnosis that could mean it's not just a simple hypnosis but one that has replaced her whole personality.

That's too exciting.

I can hardly wait until Wednesday.

I feel like if it was an imposter of some kind, Liv would pick up on it. So its probably really good hypnosis. 

Going out is not good, if she and Charlie are recognized then thats her career and life up in smoke. 

I just can't get my head around what might be going on with Charlie.

Because what she says, that she tricked Liv and is writing a book about it, I don't believe it for a second.

I think it's really very strong hypnosis but it also suppresses the original Charlie because otherwise she would know about Liv's protection.

But if it's such strong hypnosis why not go straight to court and have Liv declared immature and destroy everything.

Her career, her reputation, her relationship.

I'm so excited for Wednesday.

I think we're all excited for Wednesday.

We've been puzzling a lot about who Liv's "enemy" is this time.

But I don't think anyone thought it would be Charlie for whatever reason.

Actually, you have to hope that Malcolm or even Charlie's parents meet them when they're out and about.

But I'm guessing paparazzi who got a " hint" and are now taking pictures of Liv being Charlie's baby.

Chapter 23: Shopping Trip

“Don’t you look so cute in your widdle stroller!” Charlie announced as she strapped me in tightly, all after a humiliating car ride.

She had unbuckled me from the car seat and placed me into the stroller, carefully strapping me in, making sure the middle strap pressed against my enormously thick nappy.

It had been so long since we used this outside. Well… since… before everything, back when we were still dating I think! We had used it a few times at home, or around the garden, usually when I was feeling especially babyish, but mostly this thing was gathering dust in the hallway closet. Until today that is… on our trip to… the shopping centre.

I think it had been even longer since I was last here, as we got everything delivered to our house these days. Charlie knew the risks for littles out in the world, so she was especially careful to keep me out of harm's way. But whatever was going on with Charlie threw all that safety and caution out the fucking window as I looked up at the huge building, dread building up in my chest as Charlie hung the changing bag on the back of the stroller and took the brake off.

“Off we go!”

“Where shall we go first?” She talked down to me, knowing full well that I couldn’t reply with the huge dummy gag in my mouth.

“Mmmmph…” I mumbled, trying to squirm and free myself from the stroller. Sadly there was no way I was getting out of this without her help.

“We could go see Dorothy at Little Clothing Co? Though maybe that’s not the best idea… and I supposed we have enough clothes for you. But oooh! We could go to Tot’s Nursery and see Marianne and baby Stephen! Would you like that?”

I kicked and screamed as much as I could, but Amazon’s are cruel, heartless bastards when they want to be, and they designed all this stuff to prevent us fighting back. So all I could do was squirm and mumble a bit as Charlie pushed me up towards the elevator, the one that would take us right to Tot’s…

“Hi, can I help… wait, Charlie?” Marianne said, upon realising just who her latest customer really was.

“Hi Marianne. How are you?” Charlie replied.

“I’m great, thank you! It’s been a while! How are… wait… is that Olivia?”

“It sure is!” Charlie said, happily.

“But isn’t she… isn’t this bad for her…”

“The wig prevents people from recognising her.”

“Then maybe you should have put one on too, hun… people know who you are now too…” Marianne said, making a very good point.

“Ah… I’m sure it’s okay…” Charlie brushed it off, as if she didn’t care either way.

“Well okay… but umm… can I ask why she’s like this? In public?” Marianne asked.

“She needs a bit of baby time after her little outburst at work.”

“Ah… yeah, I saw that… It wasn’t a great look, I will admit. But hey, she looks absolutely precious, so no complaints from me!” Marianne smiled at my wife. “So, what can I help you with today?”

“Looking for some… restrictive items.”

“Restrictive… items? But… I thought…”

“Just for a bit of research.” Charlie said, lying out of her arse. “So we both get an idea of what we’re up against and how it feels for the littles.”

“Oh… okay…” Marianne replied, not sure about the explanation. But she probably didn’t care, she wasn’t exactly the biggest ally of littles… and Charlie was about to give her a massive sales bonus… so Marianne’s morals were neatly packed away into a box and shoved deep inside her heart where she can happily pretend they don’t exist. “So what kind of things? A cute hug jacket? Spiked booties? We have a bunch of things that Little Clothing Co don’t stock anymore, thanks to their insistence on pushing the ‘free littles’ thing…”

“Why don’t you show me a few things? No limit on how extreme they are…” Charlie replied, making my heart stop for a second.

This confirmed it. This was not my Charlie. Doppelganger or whatever… this wasn’t the woman I married. There is no universe in which… ugh who am I kidding, there probably is a universe in which there are evil versions of us, we just haven’t met them yet. Maybe this is an alternate universe evil Charlie and she’s replacing mine? No… that’s stupid… or… is it?

Before I could delve deeper into that rabbit hole, the stroller was jolted forward, bringing me out of my thoughts, and pushed down an aisle labelled ‘Punishments’.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off the various punishment items on display on the shelves down this aisle, each one sending shivers down my spine. From feeding tubes and other kinds of tubes that… no, I’m not even going to explain… also spanking implements, restrictive clothing with spikes and locks and various other torturous accessories, enema kits, cruel sex toys… honestly it just got worse and worse as we wandered slowly down the aisle, our own personal store guide explaining how each thing worked with the enthusiasm of a typical sales clerk. Charlie would pick up the occasional thing, maybe even ‘test’ it by playing out the scenario in her head whilst holding it, even wrapping a collar around my neck without locking it at one point to test it’s fit. And with each one that she picked up… she happily put it in the trolley that Marianne was pushing for her.

“How about some hypnosis?” Marianne suggested, stopping my heart in an instant.

My nanites protected me, but for her to even suggest… 

Sadly that wasn’t the worst of it though, as Charlie replied with something that broke my heart completely.

“I’d love to… but it won’t work on my little Princess. She’s resistant to it.”

“Really? That’s fascinating… how about the… umm…”

“The what?” Charlie asked, curious about what Marianne was hinting at.

“You’ve heard of this new stuff, right?” Marianne whispered.

“Oh the stuff that completely melts a little’s mind?”

“Yeah. We don’t advertise it or stock it on the shelves, due to the backlash recently regarding forcibly adopting littles. I guess that’s all thanks to… your book… and this little one here…”

“Yeah, sorry about that.” Charlie said… actually apologising to this creepy fuck for making little’s lives slightly better…

I needed to know what had happened to my Charlie and who this imposter is… because this was scary and I needed my Charlie back. And Marianne… I thought she was better than this! But then we haven’t spoken to her in forever, probably since the wedding. Charlie has been busy with her book, I’ve been busy with getting elected and being an MP, and honestly we weren’t even close to Marianne either, we were much closer to Dorothy…

…Dorothy…

If I could get over to Little Clothing Co, Dorothy will be there! She’ll be able to help!

Filled with a surge of adrenaline, I finally had hope of escape! All I had to figure out was how to get away from Charlie… all the way over to Little Clothing Co… despite all this restrictive clothing…

As I thought about all the different steps I’d need to take just to get to Dorothy at her store… I started losing that sudden hope and determination. I’d still try… but I wasn’t going to get my hopes up now. I’d have to wait for a miracle to happen in order to do something, but at least I had something to watch out for now, some small glimmer of hope to escape from my wife.

Escape my wife. I never thought I’d have to do that. Or even think about it.

“It’s okay. This new hypnosis works wonders! I used it on Stephen a while back, it even works on betweeners like him!” Marianne said with a cruelty in her voice.

“Really? That’s impressive. What’s he like now?”

“He’s Mummy’s little precious baby boy now. But much better behaved. I tried so hard to train him to be a better person, even a better baby… but there was no snuffing out that fiery temper of his. So I used the hypnosis and it turned him into my precious angel, willing to do anything for Mummy. There’s nothing left of his old self now, he’s just this little angel, empty headed and thickly padded.”

“That sounds perfect. My little one could do with a bit of that.”

My whole body froze in fear.

“She’s been rather bratty on TV, I’ve noticed.” Marianne commented.

Too bratty. That’s why I think she’s better off like her friend, Amber.” Replied Charlie.

Right… I needed to escape. Now. Whoever this Charlie is… is not my Charlie… and this Charlie was now threatening my life. So I needed to wait for any opportunity to escape. Even if I have to crawl my damn way to Dorothy’s store, I’ll do it.

“Oh did she…?” Marianne trailed off.

“Yeah, mind wiped. Now she’s a drooling little pamper packer for her Mummy, my old friend.”

“I bet she’s happier now she doesn’t have to worry about anything ever again…”

My blood boiled at the way this supposed ‘friend’ was talking about Amber… about how I should be treated… Remind me not to send a Christmas card this year. Though at this rate… I’ll be writing them in crayon, and I’ll be lucky if I’ll be able to even do that.

“Yeah, she’s much happier. No bills, no job, no nothing. Just a happy, giggly little baby.”

“I like this side of you, Charlotte…” Marianne said with a cruel smile. “Where did this come from? I thought you were all for little’s rights and all that rubbish…”

“Nah, just pretended to be. Been waiting for my opportunity. Anyway, what hypnosis do you have?”

“If it doesn’t work, just bring it back for a refund. Anyway, follow me into the back, why don’t we put little Olivia into the play area like last time. We got rid of that faulty robot, it’s just a basic playpen now.”

“Is that where Stephen is?”

“Oh no, he’s with a babysitter right now, so Olivia will have the play area all to herself!”

“That’s a great idea then. Means I can grab a few things around the store without her knowing. I know my baby looooves surprises!” Charlie said, grinning down at me as she followed Marianne over to the big glass-walled room at the back.

This play area brought back memories. Mostly bad ones. I’d only been here once, that time I tricked Stephen into attacking me and I swore a lot so that the nanny robot would punish him long enough for me to get away. Now the creepy robot was gone, but I was still in this brightly coloured playpen, sitting on the floor, feeling miserable, unable to even occupy my mind by playing with toys… because Charlie hadn’t removed the thick mittens from my hands.

So whilst Charlie was off adding god-knows-what to our cart… I was sitting here, looking around, unable to move or fight or talk or anything.

No other littles were in here at the moment, and the store outside the glass walls was mostly empty. Honestly… the shopping centre was mostly empty, but that was to be expected as it was during working hours midweek. But still… I was expecting more people about.

What I wasn’t expecting, as I people-watched through the glass wall, the only thing I could actually do in this childish prison… was what, or should I say who, walked in.

She wandered the aisles on the opposite side of the store, looking up and down the shelves, inspecting every little item they stocked. Just casually taking her time, without a care in the world.

I swear… she should be in a crib somewhere, sucking on a dummy… most likely in the same way Amber is and I’m going to soon be in… not wandering about like nothing has happened. But as I watched her closely… I saw a look of… disgust? Was that seriously a look of disgust on her face? That face that caused me so much pain… so much heartache…

Climbing to my knees to get a better look, at least as best as I could with these thick booties and mittens on… my initial thoughts were confirmed. It was disgust. Was she… was she… actually disgusted by these items? These same items she used against me all that time ago?

Had Madison… actually been rehabilitated?

My cliffhangers are on point with this story. I'm getting a steady amount of spanking threats, and that's how I judge whether or not I'm doing my job well ^_^

On 2/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, Moon3ye said:

We've been puzzling a lot about who Liv's "enemy" is this time.

But I don't think anyone thought it would be Charlie for whatever reason.

I had this idea back when I was writing the original Little in Love 2, and it became the basis for the sequel pretty much straight away. So yeah, I've been sitting on this for a whiiiiile, and I've been so excited to see all the reactions to it.

Safe to say, I'm very proud of this story so far ^_^

• Like 5

Charlie becomes the enemy and Maddison rescues her.

So if that's the next thing that happens, I don't know.

I really hope it clears up soon.

I bet that old friend of Charlie's who kidnapped Amber has something to do with it.

Some kind of hypnosis against Amazon or something.

You're really killing me.

I was out of town for a bit and fell behind on this story…finally caught up, and Liv’s still in WTF-world. I keep waiting for you to say, “Just kidding,” and chalk it up to a super-bad nightmare. The longer this goes on the more confused I am, but I suppose that’s the point. You’re so mean. 🤣

On 2/14/2024 at 6:29 PM, Moon3ye said:

Charlie becomes the enemy and Maddison rescues her.

So if that's the next thing that happens, I don't know.

I really hope it clears up soon.

I bet that old friend of Charlie's who kidnapped Amber has something to do with it.

Some kind of hypnosis against Amazon or something.

You're really killing me.

😈 Mwhahahahaha!

9 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

I was out of town for a bit and fell behind on this story…finally caught up, and Liv’s still in WTF-world. I keep waiting for you to say, “Just kidding,” and chalk it up to a super-bad nightmare. The longer this goes on the more confused I am, but I suppose that’s the point. You’re so mean. 🤣

Glad you caught up!

...I am. :3 I really am mean to you all with my cliffhangers. But don't worry, I don't like to torture you lot for too long.

I keep missing these the day they come out.

I've been liking this turn of events even though its horrible and messed up they got to Charlie.

Maddison turning up is a suprise. I had a feeling she was gonna turn up.

Chapter 24: Captor

The face of that Amazon, the one that took me all that time ago, made my blood boil.

She… she should be rotting in prison, or in a crib.

After her little stunt at the wedding, Chris was going to hypnotise her with that new tech of theirs and make her just like a regressed little, giving her to a family to be rehabilitated. Apparently that was going well, and it really must have if she’s wandering the store on her own right now, looking just like any other Amazon adult.

She wore a smart suit, one that… and I hate to say… really showed off her features. She looked… good. And I felt disgusting for even thinking that of my sworn enemy. I mean come on… she kidnapped me, regressed me, then crashed our wedding and hypnotised me! I shouldn’t be complimenting her, even if it’s just in my own thoughts.

‘No Liv… she’s a monster. That’s all you need to focus on.’

I had no idea how she had gotten free, or how she was even an adult. Was she ever even regressed? But no matter what, her wandering freely whilst I was trapped in this infantile prison at the back of the store was the ultimate insult. It should be the other way round…

I watched as she wandered up and down the aisles, looking at each product. And every time she stopped to look closely at a product, she’d bring out her phone and start typing on it, before placing the product down and carrying on. As if she was… no… she couldn’t have adopted a little already, could she? Is she seriously wandering about this store, shopping for her regressed little? Did she learn nothing from her experience with her new parents?

I felt my fists clench as much as they could with these thick padded mittens on, and the rage inside me was about to burst.

That’s when she turned… and saw me.

My heart started pounding, wondering what she was going to say or do with me in this predicament. Because despite the wig… she clearly recognised me.

I needed to get Charlie’s attention, even if she’s not my Charlie right now. Evil Charlie is bad… but pissed off, vengeful Madison is much worse. However, with the crawler nappy taped around my lower half, the thick booties on my feet and the thick mittens on my hands… there was no way I was able to bang on anything or get out of the playpen and get over to Charlie. And with the dummy gag still blocking my speech… there was no calling for help either.

Madison’s eyes widened as it was now clear she definitely recognised me, then she grinned, and put her phone back into her suit jacket pocket, walking slowly over to the glass separating the two of us. Stopping just in front of the class, she peered in and kept her focus on me… staring me right in the eyes as she pulled out her phone and typed something on it. Then to my ultimate humiliation… She pulled up her phone so the camera was facing me and took a picture. The click the phone made, the one that imitates a camera shutter, must have made more of a sound then she’d expected as she frantically went to put her phone away whilst turning on the spot and speed-walking down the aisle, away from me and towards the entrance.

‘If she leaks that photo to the press… I’m done for…’

A few seconds later, a confused Charlie walked back in front of the glass, followed by a shopping trolley being pushed by Marianne.

“Huh? Was someone here? I thought I heard…” Charlie said, looking around the empty store.

“I didn’t see anyone.” Marianne replied.

“Are you okay, babygirl?” Charlie asked me. She didn’t even wait for a reply or a shrug or anything from me before turning to Marianne. “Well I think we’ve got enough fun toys today. I may be back on my own when I’ve found a babysitter for little Livie here so I can pick up a few more surprises.”

“I’ll get these scanned, if you’d like to come pay for them? Then we’ll deliver them tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? Why tomorrow? Why can’t I pay for delivery today? We had that before…” Charlie replied, sounding just like one of those entitled Amazon mother’s who expects everyone to work around them.

“Our delivery driver is off sick today, sorry. Best I can do is tomorrow, and that’s only because I’ll be able to deliver them personally.”

“Oh you’d do that?”

“I love littles being spoiled and treated properly. It would be my honour…” Marianne replied.

‘Suck up. You just want a big tip. And most likely to see me suffer. I’m onto you now, Marianne…’

Charlie paid for everything, and as Marianne went to put Charlie’s purchases in the back for delivery tomorrow, my wife wandered back over to the playroom, walking past the glass wall without even looking at me. Just like a robot, she walked in, picked me up, then placed me in the stroller, strapping me in tightly, before pushing me back out of the playroom.

“Wave bye bye to Auntie Marianne…” Charlie ordered.

I raised my arm and waved awkwardly, not wanting to piss off either Amazon right now, my cheeks burning with shame as I was pushed out of the store.

“See you tomorrow then, Charlotte!” Marianne called out.

“See you tomorrow. Don’t forget, bring Stephen!”

‘Wait… Stephen? Oh fuck… don’t tell me she’s arranged a ‘playdate’ with that betweener twerp. I already can’t stand him, and now his mind is mush… I’m going to have that to deal with now too. Great.’

We made our way back through the shopping centre, and as every Amazon walked past with a huge grin on their face, my embarrassment grew. It would only take one person to recognise me for my life to be over as it is. I’d be deemed immature, my marriage would be annulled, and… wait… my marriage is pretty much over anyway, if I don’t get my Charlie back.

But even if no one recognises me… this is so humiliating, to be dressed so babyish, strapped into a stroller, just like any other regressed little. The random Amazon shoppers around us genuinely didn’t see the MP that represents them… they just saw another baby.

“I think it’s time for lunch.” Charlie announced, turning the stroller suddenly, towards a different part of the shopping centre.

“Mmmmph?” I cried out, but not loud enough that anyone nearby could hear me. Right now I want as little attention as possible.

Charlie turned into one of the hallways full of shops, and this felt… familiar. This was on the way to… no… please no…

Pulling up outside the little cafe we had had our first ‘date’ at, Charlie waved over the familiar waitress, the one who had tried to trick me with spiked cake. I never forget a face, especially one who tries to destroy my life like she did.

At first the waitress didn’t recognise me. But then she saw Charlie and must have remembered her face as she walked over to us, before quickly realising that the infantilised little next to her must be… well… me.

“Oh my god… is that…?” The waitress asked, pointing at me.

“My little bundle of joy? Yes! It is!” Charlie replied.

“So a table for one and a little?”

“Please.”

As the waitress walked Charlie towards a table in the back, with my wife pushing me in the stroller in front of her, the young girl turned and smiled down at me.

“Here you go.” She said, showing us the table and quickly dashing off to the side to get a menu, before returning with one menu and putting it in front of Charlie’s seat at the little wooden cafe table. “So… Miss Williams…”

‘So she knows who she is exactly now… great…’ I thought to myself, rolling my eyes as Charlie lifted me up into a highchair that the waitress had quickly grabbed for us from the side of the cafe.

“Yes?”

“So the first time we met… was that all a ruse? I gave her the free cake to try and…”

“I’m sorry for that hun, I didn’t want to ruin my plans for this cutie.” Charlie replied.

“I understand! Don’t worry! It was a brilliant move, you’ve bagged yourself a lil cutie!” The waitress said as she pinched my cheeks.

Charlie looked through the menu before grinning.

“Can I get a coffee? And can my little angel… get a slice of cake?” Charlie said, winking as she said that last word.

I mean come on, she didn’t have to wink. It was pretty fucking obvious what the plan here was. I’d be fed the tainted cake, which will no doubt ruin my control for a while… or even permanently. She didn’t need to wink!

“I think I can manage that. Can… Can I get a picture first? I want a photo of our famous MP…” The waitress grinned, pulling out her phone.

‘Ha! As if Charlie, even evil Charlie, would let…’

“Sure!” Charlie said, making my heart stop.

“Can I post this on social media?”

“Of course!”

The sense of dread within my chest grew and I started shaking with fear. It was one thing being stuck with an evil version of my wife, one who apparently wants to wipe my mind. But I think a tiny part of me was hopeful that my friends would notice something was up when they couldn’t get in touch with me or I missed an appointment with Ellie. But this… this would be posted on social media, and within an hour… my life would be over.

Holding the phone out with the camera app open, the waitress positioned herself in front of me and did the peace sign with my face clearly in shot, huge dummy still in my mouth. And as she took the photo… I felt… disgusting. Seeing the picture of me on the screen in this infantilised state… I… no, this was wrong. I needed to escape. I couldn’t rely on my friends right now, and I had to stop this girl from posting on social…

Before I realised, she had already uploaded it to the internet and my fury dissipated in an instant, replaced by an empty feeling in my chest. One of hopelessness.

“Thanks!” The chipper girl said to Charlie, before pocketing her phone and standing up straight. “I’ll get you your order. It’s on me!”

“You’re so sweet, thank you!”

“If you ever need a babysitter…”

“I’ll be sure to get your number before we leave, don’t worry.” Charlie said, nodding at the girl.

The rest of lunch was mostly me dreading what was going on on the internet and how my life will probably be ruined by the time I get home. Well, that and Charlie shoving tainted chocolate cake into my mouth, cooing and babying me every chance she got.

After lunch, Charlie got the number from the waitress, strapped me into the stroller, and walked out, waving happily at the girl who had probably ruined my job, my life, little’s rights… everything. My wife said there was nothing else for us to do here today, so we headed back to the car, I was strapped in my car seat once again, the strap pressing against my ridiculously thick nappy, and off we went home.

And the whole time… I wondered who would ruin my life first. My archnemesis… Madison… or the stupid bubbly young waitress who probably had a few thousand followers on her social media.

That thought occupied my mind the whole journey back. Which wasn’t good for my anxiety, but it was a good distraction from the gurgling coming from my stomach, no doubt the intended effect from the chocolate cake I had been forced to eat earlier.

Pulling up at our front gate… I saw no photographers. No journalists. So word hadn’t spread… yet. But I’m sure it wouldn’t take long. Give it til morning and I’ll be the talk of every news outlet… my infantilised image plastered on every website and newspaper in the country.

“Let's get you in, snuggled up with Mummy on the sofa, and we can try some of this new hypnosis on you…” Charlie said as she parked the car and turned the engine off.

Part of me was hoping my nanites would instantly protect me, like they do when I encounter any other hypnosis. But they had developed that defence due to exposure and most importantly… the safe word. If this new form of hypnosis was actually effective… I’d need the safeword to revert the damage. That’s if it even works on this. This ‘brute force’ hypnosis demolishes the brain, leaving an empty, babyish husk of the person. I had seen it with Amber… and it scared the shit out of me.

Talking of… 

“First I think my Princess needs a change. Stinky baby!” Charlie said as she grabbed me and clutched me in her arms, bouncing me and making it so much worse back there…

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

You are cruel to your readers.

Of course we shouldn't have been surprised that Maddison doesn't help.

But the waitress who also uploads such a photo.

Let's hope she's a silly goose who knows nothing about politics.

I'm really curious to see what happens.

Will the hypnosis destroy Liv?

Is Malcolm and the gang coming?

Why the hell is Maddison even free?

Luckily I have a lot to do this week so the time until Wednesday will pass quickly.

But the resolution should come soon.

I still have the number of the cement company here, just reminding you.

By all the goddesses

Chris is the traitor!

He never treated Maddison as promised

He snaps at Liv for trying to enforce the policies she was elected for

He snaps at Liv for opposing a law that makes life worse for the Littles even though he's a Little himself.

I'm sure he has something to do with it.

He threatened her too

Somehow Chris has become a traitor.

He's the one Charlie wanted to meet before all this happened.

Chapter 25: Brute Force

I sat there, my whole body trembling with fear, as I watched Charlie place the disc into the player.

If this worked… I’d… I’d be acting just like how I acted with Madison all that time ago. My adult self would be locked away within me as I filled my nappies, giggling and clapping. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. Whatever was going on with Charlie would prevent her from using our safeword, the one that activates the nanites and reverts any changes made, creating an immunity afterwards.

Ever since we learned of the immunity, we started exposing me to various hypnosis, then instantly safewording to revert me back and create an immunity. I mean how else could I stand up on stage in front of hundreds, sometimes thousands of people, and give a speech, if I was at risk of some arsehole coming up and showing me a screen and turning me into a drooling, pants-wetting baby? The reason I got up every time was because I had the safety net of my nanites. But this… this was a new form of hypnosis, and we have no idea whether it’ll need immunising against, or if it’ll even work at all.

I guess I am about to find out…

Charlie grabbed the remote, grabbed me out of the playpen I had been put in, and walked back over to the sofa, placing me down on her lap and snuggling me. If this wasn’t one of my worst nightmares, this cosy time with her would have been perfect. But not when I’m about to have my mind wiped.

I mean… would the safeword even work, if someone does manage to come rescue me?

“Comfy, baby?” Charlie asked in that sweet, maternal way.

I grunted at her to show my lack of approval. It was all I could do with this dummy still in my mouth. She really didn’t want me talking, so the dummy stayed in most of the day, only coming out for feeding times. I guess she’s waiting for me to be regressed so she doesn’t have to deal with a brat.

“Need to go poopy, already?”

I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Such a silly baby!” She said, squeezing me tighter and lifting the remote control.

‘Here we go…’ I thought to myself, before my mind drifted off, to something I wasn’t expecting to think about as a last minute thought before my mind was wiped. ‘I wonder if Madison really did go through what I’m about to. I hope so… to have her mind wiped, changed… changed… wait… she was hypnotised… or was supposed to. LIBRA has the tech to… Someone must have gotten to… when she was out… a mole… must have saved Madison… I…’

That’s when I had my epiphany. About three seconds before the colourful characters on the screen distracted me.

And there went my epiphany. 

Flushed into the back of my nappy.

What was I thinking about?

I can’t remember.

All I remember is being snuggled up with Mummy, watching this fun show with those silly animal people!

It’s a lot of fun, and they are soooo silly!

Mummy is silly like that. She likes to blow raspberries on my tummy and do silly voices and noises and stuff when she reads bedtime stories to me!

I love my Mummy.

She’s all I need.

I think I may have had big girl thoughts at one point. But I don’t need them. Not like I need Mummy.

“You okay, babygirl?” Mummy said, lowering her head and kissing me on the head.

I nodded and smiled behind my huuuuuuuuuge dummy, clapping my mittened hands together and wiggling in her lap.

Mummy freed one arm and used it to take my dummy out of my mouth.

“How are you feeling, sweetpea?”

“Blabahabbabhhaba!” I replied, excitedly.

“D’awww, there she is! There’s my little one!”

See, Mummy understands me! Why would I need silly big girl words when I only need Mummy to understand me.

“Who’s my precious little angel?” Mummy asked in that silly voice she only does for me, before lifting my dress up and tickling my tummy slightly, making me squeal and kick my ickle legs.

“Baahhabbaa!” I responded, as I giggled away, feeling loved and cared for.

“That’s so much better. Now we don’t need this silly dummy as much. We can use a normal one, now we’re not worrying about a silly so-called ‘big girl’ making a fuss.”

“Bahhabbbbbabababbbbaba!” I clapped my hands as Mummy pulled her hand away and wrapped her arm around me again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you never grow up, my sweet little angel. Though hopefully… that program will have ensured that never happens anyway.”

Mummy put on a fun movie for us to watch, one about a Mummy and her bratty baby girl, at least she was before her Mummy tamed her. Much like me! …I think. I’m not sure, everything is a bit hazy.

I didn’t really care that much for the movie though, I was mostly just happy being in Mummy’s arms, resting my head on her chest. A bunch of time passed and I nearly fell asleep snuggled up to Mummy, so she said it must be nap time. Which made me super sad, as I didn’t wanna nap! I wanted to stay with Mummy!

Thankfully, she knew just what I needed, and took her top off, lowering her nursing bra, and quickly nursed me as I lay in her arms. The warm milk, mixed with the gentle humming and the warmth of Mummy’s body… together helped make me even sleepier. As the warm milk flowed into my tummy, the taste sent tingles down my body… I could feel my limbs get heavier and heavier, until I was unable to move. The heavy sensation reached my eyelids as they struggled to stay open. So whilst I looked up at my beautiful Mama… a warmth in my heart reminded me that… that I was better off this way. With Mama.

I awoke in my crib, surrounded by all my favouritest stuffies. But no Mama. So after crying to get her attention, I was ecstatic to see her walk into the nursery. What I wasn’t happy about though… was my early bedtime.

“Babhahbaha?” I asked, trying to wonder why I had to go back to sleep so soon after waking up.

“You were asleep for a long time, it’s already evening, sweetpea. And newborns need lots and lots of sleep.”

‘Newborn? Is… is dat me?’ I thought to myself as Mummy lowered the crib railing and climbed in, resting her back against the other crib wall.

“So I’m going to nurse you again, then put you back to sleep. Got to train little newborns like you to sleep lots. So we’re starting tonight.” Mama announced.

Normally, I would have cried a bit and tried to argue against such an early bedtime, but Mama knows best. And if she says I’mma newborn an I gotsta sleep lots… that must be it, right? So I smiled up at her as she picked me up and laid me in her arms once again. I mean… I was going to get nursed again, so it can’t be all bad, right? I love nursing from Mama.

Mama proceeded to nurse me as I felt sleepy once again, thoughts about being a good girl and obeying circled my mind, all using voices from that show I was watching earlier.

And once my tummy was full and I was feeling blissful once again, I drifted off back to sleep, as if someone had flicked a switch off.

“Morning Princess!” Mama announced as she walked into the nursery and pulled the curtains open, letting the sunlight invade my sleepy space.

I tried to roll over and get back to sleep, but found my body wasn’t very responsive right now, and the sunlight was still blinding me.

So I did what came naturally to me… I started crying.

“Aww, Princess… I’m sorry. But you need to get up. We’ve got deliveries coming in a couple of hours and I need you fed, dressed and ready. We’ve got a lot of fun and you’ve got a surprise coming. Or should I say… surprise person!”

“Bahahbba?” I replied, my crying stopping at the excitement that I was getting a surprise. I love surprises!

“When Marianne comes to deliver the things I ordered yesterday, she’s bringing her little one with her. So you’re going to have a little playdate!” Mummy said, sounding super duper excited about it. Which got me feeling super duper excited, as Mummy always knows what is best for me. So it must be good.

I don’t remember Miss Marianne’s little one. I remember a boy… he was a bit taller than me… but that’s all I remember. Something about a Nanny or a toy or something? A ball pit? Problem was, every time I remembered a slight memory of this boy, my head hurt. And the more I remembered, the more my head hurt. So after a few stabbing pains in my head, I just stopped trying to think. I mean… who cares, right? I get a playmate to play with! He can help me play with some of the toys that are a bit too big for me.

Mummy got me dressed in a cute pair of shortalls and a pink T-shirt that said ‘Mummy’s little Princess’. Because that’s me! I’m Mummy’s little Princess!  Which makes Mummy the Queen! Rightfully so too. Cus she’s extra special and amazing and lovely and perfect and I wuv her.

That was after a very icky change, as apparently the milk had ‘worked wonders’... whatever dat meant.

Then my Queen Mummy carried me down the stairs to the kitchen, where my throne awaited, the one with the tray and the locking straps.

I really enjoyed feeding time with Mummy, she made all the plane and train noises when she brought the spoon full of yummy mushy food up to my mouth, which made me giggle a lot! I swear she even missed a few times on purpose, just to make me giggle. And whilst the brown mush looked yucky, it tasted super good! And Mama said because I was such a good girl eating all my food, I got a bottle full of Mummy’s milk as a reward! Though I suspect I was gonna get that either way… cus I’m a Princess.

“Right, let's get you set up in front of the TV for when Marianne and Stephen turn up. We can test a few of the surprises I’ve gotten on the two of you. Oh it’s going to be so much fun!”

Using a wipe to clean up my mucky face, and calling me a mucky pup in the process, Mama then took my bib off and threw it in the big swirly machine, before unbuckling me from the highchair and lifting me up into the air and bringing me close to her chest.

Whilst I enjoyed the silliness and fun of being thrown up into the air, my tummy did not, as it started making funny noises.

“Baubashdbabbbbb!” I cried out to Mummy.

“What’s up, baby?”

Looking up at her beautiful face with wonder, I smiled and reached up, planting a kiss on her cheek and falling back into her arms, happy that I had gotten to do that.

“D’aww… my precious baby. I love you too!”

Butterflies fluttered around my tummy as I snuggled my face into her shoulder. This… this was the best feeling ever.

“Right, little munchkin, let’s get you in your playpen. Mummy has a lot more work to do to edit her book. I can’t believe I was even writing that rubbish in the first place. This new idea is much better. I’m glad my new publishers saw my potential.”

“Blhababmmsba!” I babbled as I suckled on my fist, all whilst being carried into the living room and being placed into the playpen.

And so I got to work building my tower… or at least I would have… if my arms and legs would behave. Problem is… they weren’t responding very well. It was like dis morning, when I could barely move. It feels as if all the strength in them has been sapped away. Which is very silly, but I guess I don’t really have any need for it. Mama does everything for me anyway and these blocks are a bit too big for me. Instead, I’ll play with the silly phone and stuff. Oh and the one that spins and makes animal noises! I like it when it goes moo!

So whilst I played happily in the playpen, Mama got to work with her computery thingy on her lap and put some cartoons on the TV for me, which distracted me a lot.

After another of the episodes finished, and after I had exhausted the fun of the animal noise machine, a ringing noise came from the doorway.

“Oh, that’ll be the delivery and your playdate!” Mama said, putting her computer to the side and getting up off the sofa, walking off towards the hallway.

I was super excited about having someone to play with. Maybe he can lift the blocks for me instead!

That’s when I heard a familiar voice. One I swear I had heard before. Problem was… I couldn’t remember whose voice it was. Or whether it was a good voice… or a bad one…

“Hi Charlotte. I’m here to see Olivia.”

*sets up a deck chair and grabs some popcorn and waits for the yelling*

• Like 5

*Starts looking for flights to England*

Okay, that should work

*looks up the address of the cement company*

Ah yes they have a good offer extra money no questions asked.

-----------------------------

What are you doing to us.

I waited ages for the chapter and then another cliffhanger.

I really hope everything gets resolved soon,

I don't know how long you plan to write the story, whether 40 or 60 chapters.

But seriously I hope we get a solution here soon.

Because at the moment it looks bad no matter how it ends for Liv, there are probably already far too many photos in circulation.

I maintain my suspicion that LIBRA is infiltrated if not Chris is the enemy whether knowingly or unknowingly and he is responsible for Charlie's situation.