LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single-folded diapers

Dyson

I only indulge my diaper fetish every few months or so and I just bought some diapers for the first time in a while. Some Molicares, to be exact. I was surprised to see that they only had one fold instead of the two folds I’m used to. Is this a thing now? Or is it just Molicares?

With only one fold, they look enormous coming out of the pack. I was thinking: I’m going to be wearing THAT? I’m not complaining. In fact it was kind of cool.  

• Like 1

@Dartplayerinwvc, they are Molicare Slip Maxi. Reluctant to post a photo for privacy reasons but if you picture the diaper folded in half, rather than into thirds, then you get the idea. 

Looking at the review on Diapermetrics, it would seem that in the past these diapers had two folds. So I’m guessing it’s a recent change to the way they are packing them.

As I say, I like it because it makes the diaper look huge, which is cool. But the downside is that it would make it hard to store spares in a bag/backpack if that’s your thing. 

Re folds: Mine aren’t folded like the photo you sent. They are folded in half, not in thirds.

Re privacy: phones tag your photos with location and other details that can identify you. I’m sure there’s a way to remove that data, but I don’t really want to try figuring it all out. I prefer to stay anonymous ☺️

1 hour ago, Dyson said:

Re folds: Mine aren’t folded like the photo you sent. They are folded in half, not in thirds.

Re privacy: phones tag your photos with location and other details that can identify you. I’m sure there’s a way to remove that data, but I don’t really want to try figuring it all out. I prefer to stay anonymous ☺️

worry too much. 

Select any photo.....find the properties tab... clear properties

you will find a problem with the one fold Molicare, they changed the plastic used on them. The plastic will tear where you tape them!  The plastic is brittle and does not have the ability to flex as the older 2 fold Molicare.  The only way I have found to help prevent is to tape the waist above the padding and the legs low, try to keep off the padding. and wear a diaper cover to reduce the stress on the plastic and keep the padding from the rips leaving a trail. 

Thanks for the tip, @dondl2. You’re right: I had exactly that problem yesterday. I’ll try your technique today. 

That small problem aside, I love the Molicares. They are my new favourite diaper. Just the right amount of thickness for me. Enough padding that it feels like I’m in a diaper when I’m wearing one, but without so much that I have to waddle. 

• 2 months later...

I love single fold diapers, they look like bigger baby diapers which they should be!  Someone gave me a couple of Lille single fold about 15 years ago, plastic-backed as well!

On 11/22/2023 at 11:56 AM, DailyDi said:

Some of the old Attends used to be single fold, and they too looked huge coming out of the bag. We've gotten so used to a specific fold lol

I remember When Attends came out of a box. With a single fold.