LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could live in a furry world would you?

Little Cub Pants

I have quick a question for all the Babyfurs here. If given the chance to live in a furry world would you want to live there, why or why not? I'm very curious when it comes to this topic as I've only been a furry for a couple of months now and I'm not really sure how I feel about living in a furry world. I'm so used to living as a human that it's hard for me to imagine anything else. Just wanted to know where everybody else stood on this.

• Like 1

It kinda depends how magical it was. I'd love to be a puppy, but it'd have to be like an MLP type world, where you can somehow still operate advanced technology and manipulate small objects, and I'd probably still want a human owner.

If we're making completely impossible wishes, I want to be animated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that would be more appealing as a fantasy.

In reality there'd be the issue that unlike in a fantasy you'd be unable to pick your species. Assuming it would be like the real, current world, all of the problems would persist as well and we've only just recently managed to mostly not make a big deal out of our own minor differences and even that only just barely.

Since your fursona is already an idealized version of yourself one can try to formulate some of those ideals in reality, whether that be physically or mentally. In that way you can become your alter ego even outside of the fantasy aspects of it. Stuff like working out, doing martial arts, being a book worm, being kind to others or whatever virtues you have given your furry self. 😸

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Late to answering this one, but yes, I would. Several of my favorite authors have created "Furry" universes (Kyell Gold (Gay Furry Erotica), C.K. Crinklekid (ABDL/Bondage) I definitely suggest C.K.'s for those of us in the ABDL family if you're part of the abdl/furry community, his (Currently 2, The New Job and Giving Notice) books are well written and he is a local Seattle author, both are available on Amazon.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peaches said:

We should all draw our own characters 

Been there, done that. My avatar is my Fursona, who is really just me as a fox. I have not drawn my furry self in a diaper yet though as I have to be in the mood to draw which sometimes takes years as I am first and foremost a gamer. Next up on my Gaming list, FFVII Remake part 2 (Releases on 2/28) which I am looking forward to.

• 2 months later...