LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OdorNo "Black Friday" sale

Crinklz Kat

FYI, for those of you that use disposal bags, OdorNo is running a sale all the way until the end of December.  It's a 23% discount no less!  Promo code ONBF23.  Regular price is $7 for a box of 20 bags, but discount will save you $1.61/box.

www.odorno.com

Pretty good.  Initially not a thing, but after a few days "brewing" time, I can smell it.  I've also used BOS bags and they're very close performance-wise.  OdorNo are a bit heavier weight - but that doesn't always equate to odor blocking ability.  After all, trash bags can be just as thick but hardly contain the smell.

7 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

From their website.

Remember an old Saran Wrap (or was it Glad Wrap) commercials?  Where they toss two wrapped steaks in front of a tiger.  Their claim was that it wouldn't eat what it couldn't smell.

6 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Pretty good.  Initially not a thing, but after a few days "brewing" time, I can smell it.  I've also used BOS bags and they're very close performance-wise.  OdorNo are a bit heavier weight - but that doesn't always equate to odor blocking ability.  After all, trash bags can be just as thick but hardly contain the smell.

Remember an old Saran Wrap (or was it Glad Wrap) commercials?  Where they toss two wrapped steaks in front of a tiger.  Their claim was that it wouldn't eat what it couldn't smell.

And here I was trying to figure out how they trained the bears to poop in the bags.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

And here I was trying to figure out how they trained the bears to poop in the bags.

This got me thinking of Yogi bear  and bobo pooping in bags while Yogi was saying, "Hey bobo making a poo poo."

• Like 1
On 11/20/2023 at 9:19 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Bears don't poop in bags.  Bears shit in the woods, unless they are the Charmin bears who's royalties from their early commercials have made them wealthy enough to buy expensive houses with indoor plumbing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 7:04 AM, rusty pins said:

Bears don't poop in bags.  Bears shit in the woods, unless they are the Charmin bears who's royalties from their early commercials have made them wealthy enough to buy expensive houses with indoor plumbing.

image.jpeg

• Haha 2