LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal leakage?

Okay, so....it has taken me some time to get remotely comfortable with this post, i am uncomfortable asking this, and frankly a bit scared to hear answers. I am curious if anyone else has ever experienced what i call anal leakage. I have a recto-vaginal fistula, and at first I thought the leakage was due to this, but i dont think it is. I can wipe my bottom and itll be dry. Then awhile later i get kinda itchy with a wet uncomfortable feeling. I havent pooped or anything but i wipe my butt again and its wet. Its uncomfortable enough that when i am wearing my diapers i have to slide it down and wipe up. Does anyone else have this issue? I feel super uncomfortable with this occuring. 

Thanks for any help. 

LilRugrat ❤️

• Like 1

I have the same thing happening, I mentioned it to my primary care earlier this year and it may have something to do with fiber or lack of, but do not take my word on it, this is something you need to discuss with your doctor, many of us on here are not qualified to look at your butt and make a diagnosis, all we can do is guess and it could be different for everyone.

I also have something similar especially after I poop mostly on the toilet cuz wifey hates messies , but I will leak afterwards several hours later one thing that has helped is after I have wiped myself I will use a wet wipe to get the leftover fecal matter until it shows there is no more seems to reduce those messy issues when wearing big boy undies but when in diapers that can be totally different cuz I love having a messy bottom.

@DailyDiThe strangest thing to me is I never had certain problems when i was 100lbs heavier but now, after losing 100lbs and keeping it off Im having issues pop up that I never had when I was heavier. I still have a ways to go before I hit my healthy weight for my age and height. Im currently hanging out at 295lbs. Ideally I would like to lose another 80- 100lbs. But Im not sure without skin removal surgery if I can hit the 195-215lb area. 

@babyalan I have never messed myself. I like reading stories about it but I cant imagine trying to do it myself because I dont want to have to deal with clean up. Everytime I use the bathroom I wipe with wipes after both front and back. The recto-vaginal fistula allows stool to come through the front. 

@barnburner I havent mentioned it to my doctor yet because I dont have insurance right now and I guess it wasnt pressing enough to talk about, I was surprised to find out i have hemorrhoids, which I found out about a couple years ago. 

Thank you for responding by the way. It feels good to know im not the only one. I guess the reasoning to my question was to find out if anyone experienced this before becoming unable to control bowel movements. I feel like sometimes I cant poop and other times I feel the need and barely get there....its just super annoying. 

• Like 1

There can be various reasons why this happens. It is often due to hemorrhoids, but there are also many other reasons why this can happen. This can usually only be properly clarified with a 3D endosonography and a vector volume manometry if the proctoscopy did not produce any clear findings. Unfortunately, both are examinations that a normal proctologist rarely performs. It is usually better to look for a hospital that has a pelvic floor center that also specializes in bowel problems.
You can significantly improve the problem by eating less fiber and, for example, taking psyllium husks in the evening before going to bed. Pelvic floor training also helps.

@mick_dl Thank you for responding. I had been told once by a previous Dr. when i lived in another state that I have hemorrhoids, but nothing more was done of it. That Doctor also did a colonscopy which came back good and clear. I have had many vaginal surgeries due to a birth defect and so really Im not sure at this point if Pelvic floor exercises will even work. Again, thank you for taking a bit of your time to respond.