LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taylor Swift

DailyDi

I can not name a single TS song, and can't recall ever hearing one.

I don't say that in an elitist "I'm above her music" kind of way, I just don't understand how someone can be so culturally relevant, without her work making that same impact.

I love Ed Sheeran, so I am admittingly biased, but it seems impossible to NOT hear an Ed Sheeran song between it's use in media, and people covering him on Idols, Voice, etc.

I get the hype of Jellyroll, he made a huge impact with a breakthrough albumn. And Anthony Oliver spoke for the people in a simple song that most everyone has heard.

I might even like TS if I went out of my way to hear some of her music, but I just don't get the hype.

Okay, attack me now :)

P.S. For those who clicked for only one reason, here's TS in a diaper lol

taylor_swift_in_diapers_by_kaydgirl91_de127r1-414w-2x.jpg

• Like 2

If she wore, she would never wear plain medical ones.

On topic, if you really want to get a good taste of understanding Taylor Swift (and if you like Ed Sheeran you really don't have an excuse not to try :P ) I would recommend either listening to her "Red" album or "1989" album (Taylor's Version only because screw Scooter Braun). "1989" is my favorite of hers, but "Red" really shows her biggest evolution from good up-and-coming country singer to the Taylor Swift people know today.

• Like 1

You won't get attacked by me Mike, I can't name a single song she does. I'm sure I must have heard her but evidently didn't find anything I heard good enough for me to actually look up the name and artist. I love going to concerts but the prices are too outrageous now and the fees added on top of the ticket face value are just as outrageous.

Hugs

Freta

On 11/11/2023 at 8:29 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Have you heard? The Beatles released a new song.

Who are The Beatles? Is this a new boy band I should know about? Those kinds do come around now and then. Do they make any good songs? It reminds me of that new guy who wrote a song with Rihanna and played the organ on the recording a few years back. Her fans said he was very talented and likely to have a great future as an artist. If I remember, I think his name was Paul McDonald or something like that.🤔🙃

Now I am going out to enjoy the fall weather because here comes the sun. Don’t let it be a rainy day like yesterday. Hey Jude do you want to come out an play som soccer?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

Who are The Beatles? Is this a new boy band I should know about? Those kinds do come around now and then. Do they make any good songs? It reminds me of that new guy who wrote a song with Rihanna and played the organ on the recording a few years back. Her fans said he was very talented and likely to have a great future as an artist. If I remember, I think his name was Paul McDonald or something like that. 🤔🙃

Yeah, I think that was their debut single. Isn't one of their members a cyborg or something?

• Haha 1
On 11/11/2023 at 1:41 PM, DailyDi said:

I can not name a single TS song, and can't recall ever hearing one.

I don't say that in an elitist "I'm above her music" kind of way, I just don't understand how someone can be so culturally relevant, without her work making that same impact.

I love Ed Sheeran, so I am admittingly biased, but it seems impossible to NOT hear an Ed Sheeran song between it's use in media, and people covering him on Idols, Voice, etc.

I get the hype of Jellyroll, he made a huge impact with a breakthrough albumn. And Anthony Oliver spoke for the people in a simple song that most everyone has heard.

I might even like TS if I went out of my way to hear some of her music, but I just don't get the hype.

Okay, attack me now :)

P.S. For those who clicked for only one reason, here's TS in a diaper lol

taylor_swift_in_diapers_by_kaydgirl91_de127r1-414w-2x.jpg

I can:
TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR
ROMEO AND JULIET
YOU BELONG TO ME (I think)

I do not know the name of her current one

Does this qualify me as a little girl?