LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I much prefer to mess my IC nappy than use a toilet!

It's so much better and feels wonderful. The clean up isn't too bad as I use deposable gloves and dry wipes with IC cleaning foam soap, the foam is very clinical smelling so smells wonderful combined with a messy nappy, it makes me feel really dependent and helpless. I'm sure people who work with special needs people who smell me after I changed will know the distinct smell and can tell I'm in nappies. I think I could 100% manage fecal incontinence.

• Like 2

Sometimes the combination of long-term stent use and eating too much animal fat (I eat mostly animal products) leads to messing accidents. it usually happens in public when there are no toilets nearby.  And as much as I enjoy urinary incontinence and having to wear diapers, the smell, feel, and cleanup after pooping in my diaper is not for me. 

But I have to admit, not being able to hold your poop and your pee at the same time is the epitome of the incontinence experience. Very humiliating to poop in your diaper in a busy shopping street.

Due to constant diaper use for urinary incontinence, my muscles have weakened to the point where, under certain circumstances, poop goes into the diaper.

For me that was very uncomfortable. I tried to withstand the pressure, but it just pushed through. That was painful and embarrassing. The cleaning then took place in the shower. I can't imagine cleaning such a mess in a public toilet at the moment.

I can cope well with urine in my diaper. Poop in the diaper is a big problem for me. It is associated with a lot of disgust.