LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Misunderstanding diaper dimension story

Great chapter.  Loved it as usual.

Ashley was easily extracted from the walker and guided gently over Bethany’s knees. She knew she could stop this if she used the safe word but a part of her knew she had earned this and had to do it to make up for being a bad girl. Bethany spread her legs a little to help give Ashley some more support so that she wasn’t uncomfortable draped across her lap. She positioned her knee between Ashley’s legs, knowing that her knee was pressing right against the base of the trainer and Ashley’s delicate flower.

With this I was not sure what position Ashely was in for her spanking?

This https://spankingart.org/wiki/Over-the-knee_position or this https://spankingart.org/wiki/Straddling_position ?

Or something different?

Ashley’s hands groped her rear and firmly spread her cheeks, massaging the flesh in her hands as she continued. She pulled herself in a little farther as she let that almost metallic flavour Bethany had wash over her tongue. Bethany’s toes curled as the water hit and ran down her back and she quickly found her free arm bracing against the wall as her feet lifted her off of the bathtub floor. Ashley had always been skilled in cunnilingus and it brought her quite a bit of joy to bring Bethany pleasure in this manor. 

And I wasn't sure about this.  Bethany is raised up off the tub floor.  Is that because of Ashely doing the lifting or Bethany?

“Well mommy did it in the shower, not the bath, so it’s okay.”

Well played Mommy, well played.  😂

And your cunnilingus descriptions are awesome.  It drew me in with my own experiences, and I felt like I could feel it all again.

If you haven't don't it personally, you sure as heck got it down perfectly with your research.

24 minutes ago, TellMeAStory said:

Great chapter.  Loved it as usual.

With this I was not sure what position Ashely was in for her spanking?

This https://spankingart.org/wiki/Over-the-knee_position or this https://spankingart.org/wiki/Straddling_position ?

Or something different?

And I wasn't sure about this.  Bethany is raised up off the tub floor.  Is that because of Ashely doing the lifting or Bethany?

Well played Mommy, well played.  😂

And your cunnilingus descriptions are awesome.  It drew me in with my own experiences, and I felt like I could feel it all again.

If you haven't don't it personally, you sure as heck got it down perfectly with your research.

Second spanking style, the straddling the legs form. Bethany is rising up on her tip toes in the shower, guess I should have made that more clear. Ash is me and the alphabet game is fun sooo…..🤭. If you’ve seen the key and peele sketch about cunnilingus and making the alphabet with your tongue that’s where I got the idea for the game, hilarious sketch btw, and it’s actually extremely effective. I’ll add some more context to those scenes, makes sense in my head because I’m the one imagining it as I write so I have the mental picture of what’s going on.  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, CDfm said:

This was another pretty hot chapter.  Not quite as explicit as the last but still something to get your attention.  
Not really related to this chapter. Although it was mentioned in the chapter.  I am curious about why Bethany would be lactating.  From what I have gathered, she has been lactating since her child had passed. I wonder why she would want that to continue after such a tragic event. This was all before Ashley came into her life so it wasn’t because she wanted to make Ashley her baby. 

She used a prescription to induce lactation in preparation for a little. I may not have made that clear in the story.  You don’t have to get pregnant to make milk however. You can induce lactation by frequently pumping to trick your body into making milk, granted it’s a laborious task and requires a strict regimen and sometimes a hormone in the real world but it can be done(typically what 🌽️ do for that genre). Some girls even have problems with producing during puberty or menopause from hormone imbalances, clinically called galactorrhea(had a particularly embarrassing time through puberty). If milk is being extracted the body will continuously produce. It can also be achieved in XY chromosomes individuals but they produce in much smaller quantity and it’s even more of an intense training program and hormone regimen. In this fantasy, Bethany just took some medication that got her production started so that she could care for a little when she adopted. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

If you’ve seen the key and peele sketch about cunnilingus and making the alphabet with your tongue that’s where I got the idea for the game, hilarious sketch btw, and it’s actually extremely effective.

Watched it.  Yeah, all good points. 

🤣

Those guys are great.   I love the Mr. Garvey skit that they did.

Didn’t have a whole lot of time to proof-read this chapter so let me know if anything is too hard to understand. Spent the long weekend in little mode and only wrote off and on as I had time with my phone so sorry if it was a long wait. as always, thanks for reading!

————-

Chapter 21

Bethany made quick work of getting Ashley dry before she started to shiver in the cool open air of the bathroom.  Bethany let the towel drape over Ashley as she dried herself. She teased a bit with a slow, methodical, sensual show for Ashley before she wrapped the towel around her hips, leaving her chest open to taunt Ashley. She had noticed Ashley staring and knew her little mind had a goal.  

Satisfied, Bethany leaned over and swaddled Ashley in the oversized towel before she picked her up and cradled her in her arms. She carried Ashley out to the bed and laid her down before going to the closet to retrieve the cuff case. Ashley’s arms were pinned by the towel and laying on the bed kept her from removing the towel so she could only watch as Bethany opened the case to reveal the set of pink cuffs that had started this all. 

“Alright princess. We tested the restraint portion of these cuffs but we haven’t really tested the capture portion of the name. How about we play a little game?”  Bethany proposed as she stood over Ashley laying on the bed. 

Ashley looked up to Bethany, her eyes lingering on the exposed nipple, a few strands of her hair partially covering the other which made it even more seductive. “What do you have in mind mommy?” Ashley asked after a moment to register that Bethany was talking to her and drawing her eyes away from her chest.  

“How about a game of hide and seek. You can hide anywhere in the apartment and mommy will come find you. When I do, I’ll try and get the cuffs on you and capture you. Feel free to fight back.”  Bethany explained, giving Ashley a little wink. 

Ashley pondered it for a minute before nodding okay. “This will be fun but first we need to get you some protection. Maybe some trainers so you don’t accidentally leave any puddles around the apartment and give away your location.” Bethany left to go to the nursery and returned a minute later holding the thickest pull-up they had on hand. They really only kept pull-ups around in case they had a little that needed to be diaper broken. “This should be good for you baby.” Bethany said as she started to help Ashley out of the towel. 

“But mommy! That’s too thick for hide and seek, it’s going to be too loud.” Ashley protested as Bethany opened up the pull up and began to thread it onto her feet. 

“Oh if it’s going to be too loud, I have something that will help you stay quiet.” Bethany grinned. She bounced into the closet and pulled out the case for all of the other items that had been used on Ashley in the test room. She dragged it out and popped it open to expose everything that was available. She fished around until she found what she was looking for as she held up the pacifier for Ashley. 

“Mommy, that’s not going to stop my pull up from making noise.” Ashley protested as Bethany stepped closer. 

“It won’t but it will help you stay quiet won’t it?” Bethany said as she popped open the back and extracted the cartridge of soap flavour and slid in a small red vial while Ashley wasn’t looking. She approached Ashley and held it up to her lips, she hesitantly looked down at the pacifier. “Already resisting? That’s okay, it’s more fun having to use a bit of force.” Bethany punctuated that sentence by grabbing the centre of Ashley’s pull-up. Ashley gasped at the action as it took her off guard. That short amount of time was all it took for Bethany to slide the pacifier into her mouth and inflate the bulb. 

Playing along, Ashley knew she could potentially get the pacifier out if the straps weren’t done up to hold it in place. Her hands shot to her face to grab straps to prevent Bethany from securing them. Bethany just smiled as she easily flipped Ashley on the bed so she was laying on her stomach. She flipped Ashley’s hair out of the way while she held her down with one hand. Ashley had managed to take hold of the straps to deny access in an attempt to keep the gag from being secured. Bethany straddled Ashley to keep her pinned down to the bed as her hands began to pry Ashley’s away from the strap. It was quite difficult to free Ashley’s clenched fists, she didn’t want to exert too much force and hurt Ashley by accident but she had to free the straps.

After a few moments she managed to wrangle Ashley’s hands away and pinned them to the bed above her head with one hand. It was a bit of a challenge to manipulate the straps with one hand and get them together but she managed and soon had the buckle done, sliding the loose tail into the retaining loop. 

“See, not so bad right?” Bethany commented as she rolled Ashley back, the pull up crinkling under Bethany. Ashley nodded her confirmation that it was okay, in reality the resistance had been a huge rush and she started having thoughts of their game of hide and seek and how much resistance she could put up once she was found. Bethany’s eyes looked predatory, narrowed slightly but her smile told Ashley that she loved the fight and both were loving the power dynamic. 

Ashley finally realised that the pacifier didn’t taste like soap but instead had a strawberry flavour. She had a slightly puzzled look on her face before Bethany spoke up. “You’re not being punished so I swapped out the cartridge. I’m sure you know what the strawberry flavour means, right?”

Ashley knew that the strawberry flavour was a diuretic, not very potent but the full dose would only last about 2 hours or so and have a little wetting within the first hour on a full bladder. “It’s part of the game. The longer you last the more of that sweet strawberry flavour you’ll take in. If you’re too good at hiding from mommy, you might accidentally have to take the full dose. I’ll take the pacifier out after your timeout so if you get caught a little earlier you’ll only get some of the dosage.” Bethany stated as she stood Ashley up on the floor. 

It would be a tricky game, to have a good enough hiding spot that she didn’t get caught immediately but not too good that she’d have to suck down the entire vial of the strawberry flavoured diuretic. She started thinking of good places that would accommodate this challenge. 

“Now, mommy is going to wait here and count to 100. That will give you plenty of time to find a hiding spot. When mommy is ready I’ll call out ‘ready or not here I come’ and the game will be officially on.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley was guided to the bedroom door and gently pushed out onto the hardwood. Bethany smiled down at her and closed the door before Ashley could hear slow counting “one, two, three…” Ashley looked forward down the hall. She had pretty much already settled on the hiding spot she’d choose. She tried to be a little sneaky moving down the hallway in case Bethany was listening through the door but her pull up seemed even louder than her footsteps. 

She rustled her way into the nursery, the light and door open still from when Bethany had taken off her dirty diaper, and found her goal. The crib, or rather underneath the crib. With the gate open to the mattress, it would rest on the floor creating a small enclosure underneath it. She rustled her way over to the crib and knelt down onto all fours in front of the crib, letting her hands slide underneath the gate and quietly lifted it. She quickly shimmied her way underneath the crib and then let the gate down back onto the floor. There were some extra stuffed animals stored down here and some more packages of diapers. She scooted to the far side away from the gate and grabbed one of the stuffies, a pink lion with a fluffy mane, and held it in her arms against her chest. 

The crib faced the door so Ashley would be able to see Bethany when she entered. She also had the advantage of being low to the ground which meant with Bethany’s height she would have to get low down to see Ashley under the crib. She felt a little cold and hiding in the dark under the crib felt secure but also a little unsettling. She wasn’t afraid of the dark, or at least that’s what she told herself, but she was glad the light was on in the nursery. 

The count to 100 felt like an eternity and it seemed like the darkness was closing in around her in the shadow of the crib. She squeezed the lion a little tighter to herself and waited until finally she heard the bedroom door open and Bethany announce the start of the game before moving down the hall. ‘Was it too obvious to hide in the nursery?’ Ashley questioned herself, wondering if Bethany was going to come straight to exactly where she was hiding. 

Instead she heard the guest bedroom door open down the hallway. Bethany spent quite a while there being thorough in her search. Then it occurred to Ashley that Bethany could take all the time in the world finding her, she would have nothing to lose if it took a little longer, in fact, she only stood to gain. The longer it took the more of the diuretic Ashley would ingest. 

Ashley could see Bethany moving down the hallway through the door but she skipped over the nursery. Ashley had frozen completely still and held her breath seeing Bethany. She could see she had donned some panties and matching dark blue bra and she was holding a few of the cuffs in each hand. Her movement was swift yet deliberate as Ashley only saw her briefly pass by the door to the living room. Her movements reminded her of a lioness on the hunt and she was the prey. 

“Oh princess, why don’t you come out for mommy, I have a special reward for you.” Bethany called out through the apartment. The little in Ashley wanted to go out almost immediately but the Amazon side reasoned that the reward would be being cuffed up, diapered, and then put in the time out chair. Not really that bad of a reward she reasoned but they were playing a game and despite there being no other option but mommy winning she felt a little pride in making mommy work for that win. 

Bethany spent quite a bit of time in the living room, unbeknownst to Ashley though, she was just sitting on the couch playing on her phone. She had watched Ashley enter the nursery on the cameras in there and pretty much guessed that was where she was going to go without using the cameras. She had watched her slide under the crib which is also where she guessed she would hide. That cute little rear all padded up was to die for and she knew she was going to have to save that adorable little video clip. She gave herself a little pat on the back for her job well done guessing Ashley’s movements. Now she just had to run the clock up a little bit so that she didn’t dishearten Ashley by finding her immediately. 

She got up after a few minutes and made a show of opening some doors and banging around to make it seem like she was looking for Ashley. Finally she decided it was time to go to the nursery and retrieve her little.

She stood in the door and in a sweet voice called out “is my little princess in here?” Ashley had to suppress the urge to crawl out to her but she knew they were supposed to be testing out the capture mode and she would have to put up a bit of a fight which was also a little thrilling. 

She watched as Bethany moved around the room and looked around in any space that would be suitable for hiding. Bethany stood in the middle of the room and proclaimed “well I guess she’s not in here. I’ll just have to go check somewhere else.” Ashley wanted to call out ‘I’m here mommy’ but the pacifier leaking sweet strawberry flavor into her mouth would prevent any of that. Her little shuffle did make the plastic of the pull-up crinkle however and Bethany turned around. “I guess there is one more place in here that I haven’t looked.”

Ashley watched as Bethany’s feet approached the side of the crib. She stood there for a minute to draw out the tension before Ashley saw the gate begin to lift until it latched in place. First she saw Bethany’s knees drop to the floor as she leaned down, then her torso until finally Bethany came down to eye level with Ashley on the floor. Bethany’s mouth contorted into a big smile as she said “there’s my little princess!”

She was a little intimidating as she reached under the crib towards Ashley’s leg to pull her out. Ashley was already backed up into the corner but that didn’t stop her from trying to back up as Bethany’s hand approached her ankle. She couldn’t see it but felt as Bethany’s hand wrapped around her, the first cuff had been placed as she wrapped her hand around her ankle. With a good hold on Ashley she began to pull her out. 

Ashley began to struggle and tried to thrash her legs but the overwhelming strength of the full size amazon made her attempts null. Ashley was slowly pulled from under the crib to prevent any chance of carpet burn. Bethany caught her other ankle when she had tried to use her free foot to push Bethany’s hand from her caught ankle while her torso was still under the crib. She felt the second cuff wrap around her ankle and then were sucked together with the magnetic pull until they latched themselves together. 

Ashley was now laying on her back in the centre of the nursery on the plush rug, her lion still clutched in her arms tight against her chest. Bethany had set the other two wrist cuffs on the floor after she had found Ashley and had already gotten the first two placed on her. Bethany stood over Ashley looking down at her before she knelt down to straddle her. She picked up the other two cuffs she had brought with her and reached for Ashley’s wrists. 

Ashley struggled and tried to buck Bethany off but it was hopeless. Bethany just smiled as she laid the cuffs on the floor above Ashley’s head. Her hands came down to Ashley’s sides and began to tickle her rib cage. Ashley couldn’t help but giggle and was soon laughing uncontrollably at the onslaught. Her laughter became so intense that she lost focus on her bladder and began to wet the pull-up. Weakened from the tickling, Bethany easily pried Ashley’s arms away from the stuffy and lifted them above her head to the floor where the cuffs were open and waiting to accept them. 

As she pressed her wrists into the cuffs, they snapped shut. Bethany lifted up a little and rolled Ashley onto her stomach before the cuffs pulled themselves together behind her back. They finished their capture when her ankles were brought up until her wrists were connected to them. Leaving her hogtied on the floor with Bethany standing over her. Bethany picked up the stuffy and slipped it under Ashley’s head to use it as a pillow before she left her room to go retrieve the remaining cuffs. It was at this point that Ashley realised her pull-up was wet and she had to think about when that had happened. 

Bethany returned shortly bringing both cases with her. Ashley remembered all of the stuff that had been used on her but couldn’t remember the other things that had been in the large case. Bethany opened up the case for the restraint system first and began to methodically apply the cuffs to Ashley. First all of the leg cuffs, then the arm cuffs. She lifted Ashley a little to place the stomach bands and her final touch was the collar that read princess on the front of it. 

She pulled out her phone and clicked a button that released the strict hogtie that Ashley had been in during the application of the rest of the system. The cuffs repositioned Ashley so that she was laying flat with her legs pinned together and her arms to her sides. Bethany picked Ashley up and set her on the changing table where it pulled her into the capture mode that Bethany had used in the test room, bringing back the memories, only this time Ashley was anxious because it was Bethany doing it. 

She was able to turn her head to Bethany a little while pinned to the table in the spread position. “My my, it’s a good thing I got my princess in a pull up before we started our little game. It looks like you aren’t even ready for these trainers.” Bethany said as her fingers tore through the sides of the pull up. It was whisked away in a heartbeat leaving Ashley fully naked. 

“Remember what happened last time mommy had her little princess bound to the changing table?” Bethany asked, the memory of the finger banging she had received came front and foremost in her mind, making her blush heavily. “I don’t think you’ve been a good enough girl for a repeat performance of that situation but mommy has some other ideas.”

Bethany pulled out anchor straps identical to what Elizabeth had used from a drawer and connected them to eyelets in the table. Ashley’s legs were freed from the table’s magnetic anchor points and were lifted above her head and attached to the straps in a swift fluid movement. Ashley wasn’t even given the time to resist like she had with Elizabeth as Bethany was much more efficient. A few quick adjustment cinches from Bethany made sure her legs were held tight and that she was fully exposed, allowing Bethany access to whatever she had in mind. 

Bethany went to the other case from the test room and popped it open, her eyes wandering over all of the options a devious smile forming across her lips as she reached into the case. Ashley could see the box that Bethany had picked and was a little worried. “Since you’ve already made your stinkies, this will be a good option don’t you think.” Ashley slowly shook her head yes, eyes fixated on the anal beads in Bethany’s hand. 

The beads were similar to the training dildo except it was designed to constantly harass the wearer's rectum to essentially loosen them up and make them derive pleasure from filling the back of their diaper. It had a bevy of function built into it similar to the trainer. First and as usual, it had an extremely powerful vibrator built into it. The second and biggest feature was its size and shape. It was quite girthy and long but had a narrow base so that the user wouldn’t be worn out quickly. In its insertion state, it looked like six spherical beads stacked on top of each other, smallest at the tip and widest at the base. However, once it was installed and activated these beads would pulsate and grow and shrink from the tip down to make it feel like the user was having a constant bowel movement. Add in the vibrations for pleasure to associate with the act of messing their diaper and a little would quickly become attached to making messies. 

The beads had sensors around the base zone that could sense clenching similar to how the dildo trainer did and could deliver little shocks to both numb the sphincter and train the wearer to relax that muscle. The individual beads also had sensors in them and electrodes to encourage its host to push as if they were filling their diaper on their own. 

Bethany found the bottle of accelerant lubrication in the chest after laying the beads down on Ashley’s pelvis. It was a little scary seeing that the device reached from her smooth mound to just past her belly button, this had to be one of the biggest sizes available and the bottom bead looked even larger now that Bethany wasn’t holding it in her larger hand. Once it was inside her, there was no doubt that it would be reaching very deep into her guts. Bethany put on a set of black latex gloves, it was kind of hot from Ashley’s point of view seeing Bethany in just her underwear wearing the medical gloves that matched her hair. She put her hair up into a ponytail that made her look powerful, if she were wearing heels right now she’d be even more intimidating. 

Bethany applied a little lube to her finger and leaned down between Ashley’s legs. She first smeared some of the lube around Ashley’s little rose bud with one finger and then gently began to probe little by little, adding more lube as she went. At first it was just prepping Ashley to loosen up to accept the plug but it became increasingly more teasing. As Ashley became used to the single finger sliding slowly in and out of her, Bethany added a second. She worked Ashley’s bottom open as both the lubricant and the action began to cause Ashley’s slit to weep its own lubrication. 

Ashley was taking long deep breaths through her nose and had her eyes closed as Bethany worked, taking much more time than she had with her violent insertion of the plug with Elizabeth the previous night. Bethany had a small syrette of a local anaesthetic that she had palmed to hide from Ashley. As she slipped a third finger in she used the small needle to puncture Ashley’s perineum and gave the small collapsible tube a squeeze. Almost immediately Ashley’s tight clenching muscle began to relax around Bethany’s fingers. She picked up the beads as she discarded the mini syringe and began to feed in the first of the six beads. 

The first and second were about the same as Bethany’s two fingers, the third was where they started to get bigger. By the fourth Ashley was shaking a little at the discomfort and whimpered a little. It wasn’t much bigger than Bethany’s three fingers had been during her probing and preparation. “You’re doing such a good job princess.” Bethany praised Ashley as she withdrew the beads leaving only the first. “Deep breath baby, I promise this will be so good for you.”

Bethany pushed the beads back in slowly and could tell the local anaesthetic was doing its job as she easily overcame the fourth this time and was a majority of the way over the fifth before Ashley began to protest a little more. She withdrew the beads to the third this time and applied more of the lubrication to help. Again she praised as she began to feed the toy back into Ashley as she overcame the fifth in the series this time and was almost to the peak width of the sixth. 

“One more time princess, you almost have it. You’re doing amazing. You’re so strong.” Bethany praised as she added the final bit of lubrication and smeared it around after withdrawing to the fourth of the six knots. “One big deep breath for mommy.” Bethany said as she began to work the fifth back in slowly. Ashley complied and filled her lungs as she felt the stretch of the sixth starting. She wanted to succeed for Bethany, she knew she could, this toy was not going to beat her she told herself as she reached the widest point. Bethany gave one more little push then released her hold. Ashley’s body naturally began to pull the remainder of the trainer beads in until just the flared base remained exposed between her cheeks. 

Ashley panted after accomplishing her goal. Bethany praised her and stripped off the latex gloves and gave her a peck on the forehead with a “good girl.” She gave Ashley a minute to catch her breath and become more accustomed to the feeling of the training beads now taking residence inside her. 

“Now we needs to work on your reward for playing hide and seek. I was thinking about this.” Bethany said as she pulled out another package Ashley recognized. It was quite literally a butterfly vibe. The abdomen or tail of the butterfly was a strong vibrator that would rest against her clit while the wings were adhesive pads that would hold it in place. Bethany peeled the tapes and lined it up before pressing it down against Ashley’s skin and making sure the adhesive stuck. It wasn’t high tech aside from being remote controlled which Ashley assumed Bethany would be using to tease her. 

The next thing Bethany held up was a pair of white latex looking panties. This was something Ashley didn’t recognize and she gave a puzzled look. “Don’t worry princess, this is something that will help us out later.” Bethany reassured as she placed Ashley’s first foot in the panties. Ashley recognized a ring on Bethany’s finger as the controller for dressing to disable individual cuffs. Ashley could see the seat of the panties had something that looked like a thin shaft and figured where that was heading. 

Bethany worked the garment down her legs, disabling the anchors as she went until it was past the cuffs that were keeping her legs lifted above her head. Lube was applied to the thin dildo in the seat of the panties before Bethany slid them into their final destination. She eased it into Ashley and pulled the panties into place. There was a thin mesh section that would allow her to still use her diaper properly but the tight latex garment made sure both the vibrator and trainer in her rear were held in place firmly. The newest addition didn’t feel like much inside her but knowing Bethany, it definitely had hidden secrets. 

“Alright, let’s get you in a diaper, we don’t want our princess making a mess of the changing table again.” Bethany proclaimed as she went to the chest and extracted the light blue variant of the punishment diaper that Elizabeth had used and began to open it slowly in a show for Ashley. It was slid in place and followed by the standard diaper procedure. All powdered up, Bethany folded the diaper between Ashley’s legs and began the process of sealing the diaper until it was just as tight as the corset feeling she had when Elizabeth had done it. 

She was released from the bonds once the diaper was in place and was sat up on the edge of the table. Bethany retrieved a onesie that matched the diaper, a princess with a tiara and a onesie in clearly a thick diaper printed on the chest. Ashley was going to look just like the princess on the article of clothing that was pulled over her arms as the princess also had platinum blonde hair and a pacifier in her mouth. Bethany pulled some fluffy thigh high socks up Ashley’s legs next to keep her warm, making sure to move the cuffs as she pulled them up her legs and put them back in place. 

The elegant pink cuffs looked quite cute against the powder blue and white background they were sitting on. Bethany hoisted Ashley from the changing table and set her on her feet. She giggled a little at the cute stance Ashley had with her legs splayed far apart to accommodate the thick diaper. She pulled the onesie tight and snapped the crotch together finishing the dressing. 

“Alright sweetie, it’s time for your timeout, I know it’s been put off for a bit but mommy needs to go get ready too and you know you were naughty in the bathtub. When I’m ready I will come get you.”  Bethany said as she pulled the timeout chair from the corner of the room where it was stored as a looming threat and set it in the middle of the room. Ashley noticed that there were now anchor points attached to the chair for the cuffs she was wearing. 

Bethany helped Ashley by picking her up and setting her in the chair. The thick padding of the diaper helped a little against the hard surface of the chair. It didn’t really help protect her against the invaders inside her however and the beads seated themselves a little more to elicit a gasp from Ashley. Bethany pulled out her phone and Ashley felt the magnetic pull of the cuffs as they snapped to the anchor points. Her arms were pulled to her sides against the backrest and her ankles were pulled to the legs of the chair causing her legs to open up and display her diaper. She was thoroughly bound to the time out chair with no hopes of escape. The only thing that wasn’t attached to the chair now was her collar, every other cuff had found an anchor to attach to. 

Now the beads began to go to work, expanding and contracting inside of her. It really did feel like she was emptying herself into the diaper as they pulsated larger and smaller inside of her. There was a low hum of the vibrator which was sending waves of pleasure through her. She made the mistake of clenching, as much as she could with the anaesthetic numbing her sphincter, as a natural habit of feeling like she was losing control of her bowels. The trainer warned her against that and gave her a little shock. She had to suppress moans and breathed as heavily as she could through her nose as it went to work on her. The lubrication’s drugs were in full effect at this point and she felt like she was burning up with desire. 

Bethany stepped behind her and pulled her hair into two ponytails, secured with two large blue ribbons. The final touch was a little tiara to complete her little princess. “Alright, mommy is going to go get ready now. Be a good girl and think about what you did. Mommy is in control of your stickies and mommy decides when you’re allowed to make them.” Bethany said after walking in front of Ashley and putting her hands on her hips, Ashley nodded her affirmation that Bethany was in control of her adult actions like orgasms. 

“Oh, one more thing.” Bethany said, stepping behind Ashley to pull something else out of the box. Ashley soon felt something being pushed into her ear and went deaf on that side. The process was followed on the other side so she was completely deaf now. ‘Were they earplugs? Why would mommy use earplugs on me?’ Ashley wondered. 

“Good girl.” Bethany said which came through all of a sudden loud and clear. Bethany straightened up in front of Ashley and began to speak. Ashley could see her mouth moving but couldn’t understand anything she was saying, it all just sounded like garble. “I love you princess.” Bethany said, which came through clear again and made her blush a little and turn her eyes away. 

Ashley finally figured it out as Bethany began to walk out of the room. The earplugs had software in them that would only allow cooing and praise to come through, it would scramble everything else. It was supposed to help littles worry less about what was happening around them and desensitise them against grownup talk. 

Now Ashley was left alone in the time out chair to reflect on what landed her here. The training beads were working hard inside her which was distracting but she had almost figured out how to ignore it aside from the shocks that demanded she attempt to push out a load of mush into her diaper. The diuretic was also having effect on her, she was just beginning to feel the first few pains of a full bladder but she had to hold out so that she could use her diaper for mommy. 

With her world silenced by the earplugs, she had nothing else to do while restrained in the timeout chair but to think about what Bethany had in store for her and what landed her here. The beads kicked up their vibrations a bit which startled her and caused her to lurch a little in the chair. She really wanted to know what Bethany had planned and knew that it had to do with that second case she had brought home with her cuffs. 

Bethany walked into the bedroom and pulled the case from underneath the bed and laid it down on the mattress. She opened it up and stared at the craftsmanship that went into this set. “Let’s give this bad girl a whirl.” She whispered to herself as she reached into the case.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

HE LIVES! Hi, welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your little time and everything else you might have gotten up to.

That was a great chapter. I want some of those beads. I think Elizabeth should have them used on her after every messy diaper till she practically cums whenever she messes her diaper lol. 

You just had to end it with the mystery box. Not even showing what's inside it. Since Bethany said she was getting herself ready then I assume whatever is in the box is for her. But I haven't a clue what that would be lol. Now I'm torn between wanting to know how Elizabeth's date is going and what's in the mystery box and see how much fun they have with it. 

Unfortunately, my interest in this one has slipped away. Initially, I was fascinated by the dynamic of a loving relationship between a normal Big and one the size of a Little. Then came Elizabeth's "little misunderstanding," and that was fun too as it allowed some creative bondage scenarios along with regression. Once Ashley was rescued, though things got a bit...odd.

Suddenly, Ashley (who had been determined to be seen as a Big despite her size) was interested in playing Little? And Bethany, who loved her partner unreservedly, suddenly wanted nothin more than to baby her? And Elizabeth, who is Bethany's sister, accepts being a nanny/housemaid?

I feel that this one has lost the plot.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the chapter.  When they were play hide and seek, all I could think of was how a cat played with a mouse.  And like when a cat does play with a mouse something is going to be eaten eventually.  
I will be looking forward to more. 

• Like 1

I like the scene a lot.

A little about what Kerry said.  I agree with the big changes in the characters from the beginning, but I'm ok with it.  I don't think it's broken.  I think it could be crafted a little to address those issues.  I think if you had Ashley thinking more about being a baby like at home when Bethany isn't around she wears diapers or something along that line.  And the same with Bethany.  Elizabeth is a little different all together.  She changes a lot, but again, you need to bring Elizabeth in early and share that she has a submissive streak that is maybe only known to Bethany, and since she was a child, she has held that over her head, or something like that.

DL_Ash, I love your writing style and the effort you put into it.  I think you'll only get better.  Oh and I love the beads and the ear filters.  I think that's  a first time I've heard of those ideas.

And this is awesome...

Spent the long weekend in little mode and only wrote off and on as I had time with my phone so sorry if it was a long wait.

• Like 1

There was a comment from either Ash or Bethany (I think when Ash woke Bethany up breastfeeding?) about whether there was some Little genome in Ash.  I probably would have had Bethany do a blood test on Ash to see whether she's more Little than Amazon (thus her size), which would go a lot to explaining why Ash likes being treated as a baby, and not really fighting from her Amazon instincts to steer well clear of showing any Little tendencies.  I bet Ash is 60% Little and 40% Amazon, but had been able to hide it well (as Amazons are stronger-willed), right up until she was a part of the experiment...

• Like 1

Sorry I haven’t posted recently and worried some of y’all, the worried DM’s were so nice and I can’t thank you enough. Spent last week with covid for the first time, don’t know how I made it so long without catching it, can’t say that it was fun. Proceeded to pick up bronchitis on top of Covid as well which made it that much more fun. Did get to binge all of my favorite movie series though while I suffered on the couch. Hopefully now that I’m feeling better I can get back into writing. I had started the Lizzie-Max arch continuation but not sure if it’s what I was expecting or not yet, we’ll see what I do with that since I’m having trouble with the the order of operations and making sure it flows. I’m out of the woods though but not 100% yet. Again thank you guys for the DM’s, it really means a lot. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DL_Ash said:

Sorry I haven’t posted recently and worried some of y’all, the worried DM’s were so nice and I can’t thank you enough. Spent last week with covid for the first time, don’t know how I made it so long without catching it, can’t say that it was fun. Proceeded to pick up bronchitis on top of Covid as well which made it that much more fun. Did get to binge all of my favorite movie series though while I suffered on the couch. Hopefully now that I’m feeling better I can get back into writing. I had started the Lizzie-Max arch continuation but not sure if it’s what I was expecting or not yet, we’ll see what I do with that since I’m having trouble with the the order of operations and making sure it flows. I’m out of the woods though but not 100% yet. Again thank you guys for the DM’s, it really means a lot. 

Ouch. That sucks. Luckily I haven't caught it yet, even though I loved in a trailer with my brother and his wife and they both caught it twice while I was living with them. I'm glad you're starting to get back on your feet. I was definitely worried about you, even if I didn't mention it in the DM I sent you. I was just hoping you were busy with the holidays. 

Now that I'm relieved that you're doing okay, take your time with the story. We'll be here when you start posting again. 

DL_Ash, I hope you recover fully and quickly. Covid can be a pain to deal with and I have to agree that it's not fun at all. We will be here happily waiting for your next chapter once you feel.well enough to post it. Mint tea might help with the bronchitis issues as it will help clear your chest. Again feel better soon.

On 12/5/2023 at 10:58 AM, DL_Ash said:

I had started the Lizzie-Max arch continuation but not sure if it’s what I was expecting or not yet

I can't wait to read it. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, my DMs are open. 

While I can see Max having a big house, I don't see him needing them all, he probably just got the house from his parents. I don't think he'd have like an entire staff hired, maybe someone to come clean it once or twice a week. He probably has either a full time housekeeper that does some of the upkeep and like making sure things gets cleaned right, hire people to fix what needs fixing, that sort of stuff. He probably also has an assistant. I can't wait to see what happens next with them. From the last we saw of them, chances are her diaper will be a bit more then just wet. I have a feeling the moment she gets out of the care she will fill her diaper and he may or may not just hold her skirt up and watch and tease her about it. Hopefully he doesn't have any neighbors close by to see or live near the street lol. I wonder how many people see into the car and saw her skirt bunch up and her diaper on display lol. With the strap between her legs maybe it might make her associate humiliation with sexual arousal lol. Okay, i might have thought about this scene way too much lol.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say I have been loving this story and feel like at some point a certain dynamic will develop with all 4 and you can essentially close it as the first chapter then start working 2 sequels that focus on the two couples with occasional crossovers bringing them back together.

I just wanted to say that this is definitely the best DD story I've read in quite a while. It's all smut, which is nice, but you're also developing a story here, which is a cherry on an already delicious sundae. Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

Sorry all for such a long delay on the next chapter. I always forget how insane December and January get at work and have pretty much thrown the candle in the fire to get things lined up so the rest of the year goes smoothly. Owning a business and running a day job is not ideal if you like free time. Hopefully soon I’ll have more time to write. I have a pretty good start on the next chapter of Elizabeth and Max, just working out how to keep the steam going. Been alternating between the two pairs off and on as the ideas come to me. Started working a little on a new story, just rough drafts and brainstorming. Revisited some of my other stories and have been polishing them a little to get something else out for you guys. Thank you guys for checking in on me and the support for the work so far, I’m fine, just keeping my head above water with life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

I always forget how insane December and January get at work

I hope that things go well and calm down for you in due time! I've enjoyed your story and whenever more comes, it comes.

Thank you for the update, and I hope that you have a great day!

• 1 month later...

Howdy all… so sorry for the long long wait. A lot has been happening with the start of the new year. Was busy with work, then got my new lease, the apartment I’ve been in for 4 years decided to price themselves out of my tax bracket all of a sudden which was fun🙃. Loved that and loved house hunting and moving even more🤮. Finally got caught up with some work and was feeling inspired to write. I tried to make this an extra long chapter to make up for my sudden disappearance and long wait. It’s a little more XX but those of you who have made it this far into the series have probably come to expect that at this point. I wish I could figure out how to update the topic board title to let everyone know that this new chapter is up but I’m a little forum incompetent… anyways I hope you all enjoy, again, terribly sorry for the wait. 

Chapter 22 Max and Elizabeth

Max was back to his insane driving habit but Elizabeth didn’t really mind. The strap between her legs holding the cooled diaper against her was doing wonders for her sex drive, she just hoped Max was ready to pounce as soon as they got back to his place. His eyes said enough to let her know that was the case, the driving reflected that he was more so in a focused hurry than he was about enjoying the car's performance. 

Elizabeth wasn’t really sure how long the drive was from the theatre as she could barely focus on much more than Max and the strap assaulting her diaper between her legs with the aggressive driving manoeuvres he was performing. It didn’t feel like a long drive though before Max was pulling up to a secluded gated driveway outside of the city limits. The driveway was long and it only added to the anxiousness Elizabeth was feeling. Finally the house came into view but more realistically the mansion that Max lived in. It was almost castle-esque in appearance with its sturdy stone exterior but had some modern takes on it. 

There was a detached garage that they pulled into before Max exited the vehicle and walked to the front and retrieved her purse and his blazer before coming around to her side. He opened the door and made quick work of stripping the harness away before offering her a hand to help her out. She rose out of the car and looked around the garage. There were several more sports cars in different colours and manufacturers in the garage along with a few large luxury SUVs. Elizabeth started to get a grasp on Max’s wealth. 

Max released her hand once she was out of the car but left it hanging in the air, palm up waiting for something to be placed in it. “Your dress, hand it over.” He commanded in a no nonsense deep voice. 

“I… I can’t.” Elizabeth blushed and held her palms against the fabric. 

“Can’t what?” Max said, a domineering demeanour taking over now that they were actually alone. She knew what he was going for now as she looked down at his open hand. 

“I can’t, daddy.” Elizabeth blushed even more as she quietly whispered her response, correcting herself. If she had been looking up, she would have seen the devious smile across his face. 

“I see, so I guess I will need to help you out of it then. It's a shame really.” Max said as he set her purse down and released his blazer to fall to the clean epoxy garage floor. He took one step forward and put his hands on her shoulders and in a quick and powerful movement spun her around to face the car she had just exited. He pushed her over onto the roof of the car and took hold of the back of her dress. The fabric tore easily in his large hands, the zipper being destroyed in the process. 

“There, not so hard was it? My little Lizzie.” Max said as Elizabeth was still a little stunned at the action. As she rose from the car, the tattered dress fell to her ankles leaving her in just her undergarments and diaper. “Much better.” Max commented as he took in the sight, his eyes devouring her body as she bashfully stood there looking away. There was some fear that Bethany would kill her for destroying the dress but Max’s forwardness had her burning up even more. 

“I’ve sent all of the help home for the evening so it’s just going to be us here for the night.” Max said as he leaned over to retrieve the items he had dropped and turned around to leave the garage. Elizabeth was nervous to follow him out of the garage into the open, the safe privacy of the garage would be taken away outside but he was already a few paces in front of her. He paused briefly to look over his shoulder and asked in a voice that was more of a command than a question “are you coming?”

Elizabeth put herself in motion to catch up to him. He held out his hand for her and she took it as she was led across the courtyard to the house. The cool night air tickled her skin and she quickly had goosebumps forming, also partially generated from her excitement. Being led around by the hand by Max and his overpowering presence had her in throws of submission. It wasn’t a feeling she had ever felt before, being submissive as she was right now. Bethany had power over her with the LCU but that didn’t make her feel submissive like Max did. She wanted to be called a good girl and be his good girl, she wanted to be happy and him to be happy. It was a strange feeling that would require more digesting. 

They approached the front door and Max released her hand to push open the twin folding doors that just added to the castle vibe with their heavy wood and iron construction. He stood off to the side to let Elizabeth enter with a gesture to welcome her in. As she stood in the main entrance room Max closed the doors. The warm air helped relax the goosebumps to some extent. She looked around, it was a little dimly lit that matched the masculine and powerful personality of Max. There was a spiral staircase on either side of the front foyer with heavy wrought iron railings. She turned a little to take in the room before her eyes came to him. 

“Welcome to my house. I’d say I’d give you a tour first but we both know that isn’t necessary at the moment.” Max said with a smirk as his eyes lingered on the yellow padding between Elizabeth’s legs. “First we should take care of that though.”

Elizabeth blushed as Max took her hand to guide her again. She was expecting to be led up the stairs to where she assumed the bedrooms would be but with her eyes locked to the floor in embarrassment, she didn’t realise she had been led past them. Instead Max guided her to a secret door underneath the stairs. She finally looked up when she took her first step downwards instead of up like she had thought. Max was focused forward and just gave her hand a little pull to encourage her to follow. She complied and followed him down the stairs. 

The stairs were quite long as they spiralled downwards into what Elizabeth was suspecting to be the basement. They came to another door and Max placed his palm in the centre, a soft beep followed by the sound of heavy locks disengaging before the door swung open for them. 

Elizabeth looked into the room not knowing what to expect aside from prison cells of a castle dungeon as she was led into the large room. Dungeon was the correct terminology, just more so sex dungeon. There was a large canopy style bed facing the door that caught her attention first and she could feel a draw towards it. She desperately wanted to embrace Max on that bed. It was dark hardwood with crimson red sheets and black pillows. 

If she had to put what the room looked like to her it would be the complete opposite of a nursery. Where a nursery was brightly lit and covered in playful colors and soft things, this room was dimly lit to set the mood with dark colours and adult things. There was a bevy of furniture around the room whose purposes Elizabeth could only guess at. Most of the items were covered in D-rings or straps, padding over hard surfaces to protect whoever was bound to them. ‘I’ll be bound to them!’ Elizabeth thought internally as she looked back to Max who had led her to what appeared to be an Amazon sized changing table. 

Her jaw almost dropped as she looked over the black changing table, she had never seen an Amazon changing table. “So, do I need to destroy the rest of your clothes or are you going to undress yourself properly this time?” Max asked with a raised eyebrow as his eyes continued to roam her body. 

Elizabeth blushed heavily and shook her head no with “I… I can undress myself…Daddy.” Max nodded his approval, glad she was catching on so quickly. She pulled the straps of the bra off her shoulders and reached behind her back and undid the clasp. She turned her eyes away from Max as she let the bra slide down her arms exposing her chest. Luckily the LCU didn’t see reaching for the waistband of the tights as an attempt to remove her diaper as she pushed them down her legs, kicking off the heels after she got the hose to her feet and undid the straps. She had gained a little confidence from Max’s gaze, it felt good having his eyes on her despite being in a wet diaper that she had created. 

She spun around to face the changing table. “So this is what has been keeping you away from your diaper and under your sister’s thumb.” Max said as he approached her back, eyeing the LCU panel stuck between her shoulder blades. 

Elizabeth nodded silently as Max traced the small box with a finger. His contact sent a shiver down her spine. “It’s called the Little Control Unit. Bethany works for a tech firm that designed it and is the project manager for the testing. It’s not on the market yet but should be soon. If you look closely you’ll see a bunch of adhesive stickers around my body that shock me when I go against any command that she gives me.” Elizabeth explained. 

“Very interesting, I will have to talk to your sister about this more. Being a distributor, that’s just the kind of thing my clients would like.” Max said as he straightened back up a bit. “Now onto the changing table with you.” He commented before he easily gave her a little lift onto the padded surface of the table. 

Bethany blushed as she laid down and sunk into the cushion a little, the faux leather clinging to her skin. ‘This is it, I’m going to be changed by my crush, practically a stranger I met today, into a clean diaper.’ She thought as she adjusted a little. 

Max reached under the table and produced a black blindfold. “I’ve noticed my little fox has been struggling with keeping her eyes open so maybe this will help.” He said as he slid the blindfold over her eyes. The new pet name resonated with Elizabeth, it was cute but not as insulting as some little animal like ‘kitten’. With the blindfold taking away her sight she wasn’t really sure what to do but her other senses stepped up a notch. She could hear Max’s slow breathing as if he were right next to her ear and her own heartbeat was almost deafening with the excitement. 

“If I’ve learned something tonight, it’s your inability to follow orders and keep your hands away from your diaper.” Max said in a logical voice as he opened another drawer under the table. Elizabeth heard some light jingles before she felt something wrap around her wrist and then be pulled tight. The same thing happened to her other wrist and then her ankles, finishing off with her thighs. She knew they were padded leather cuffs and the jingle had to be their steel rings. 

“How much experience with bondage do you have?” Max asked patiently. 

“I.. I’ve experimented a little before… daddy.” Elizabeth blushed with her reply. 

“Then we will start off light tonight then.” He said before he pulled her wrists above her head and clipped them into the table. Her legs were lifted and straps attached to the cuffs. She knew she was now in a similar position to what she had done to Ashley, the biggest difference being her legs were straight up in a split V above her head. 

His hand moved to the first tape, she flinched a little expecting the LCU to give her a shock but it seemed safe and the command that allowed anyone but her access to her diapers was effective. Time seemed to slow to an almost stand still as he popped each of the tapes until finally she felt the diaper being pulled open. “My my, you almost maxed out the capacity on this one, it’s a good thing you had it.” Max commented as Elizabeth felt it slip out from under her. 

A fresh diaper was slid underneath her rear shortly after the spent one was pulled away. To Elizabeth it felt a bit different, she couldn’t tell if it was thicker or if it was just because it was dry, she didn’t have the experience with diapers to immediately tell. 

“We wouldn’t want you making a bigger mess while we play and at your pace, I’m a bit worried you won’t be able to hold your dinner in. It's best if we plug this up.” Max commented as he opened another drawer. Elizabeth felt something extremely cold and smooth at her back entrance. It only took a light bit of pressure for the metal plug to slip inside her. Despite being inside of her it didn’t seem to be acclimating to her body temperature and remained cold as a constant reminder of its presence as Max smeared lotion around her hips and over her smooth mound. 

Max began to play with his easy access. First his fingers began to circle her extremely sensitive clit. It really only took one pass to have her pulling at her bonds and moaning. “You better not cum without permission from this point onwards.” Max said in his commanding voice as he continued. 

“Yes… daddy.” Elizabeth responded through laboured breaths. She was struggling however, she had been in max level horniness since the theatre and just his few light touches had her so close to the edge. She couldn’t remember a time before where she had been this turned on. “Can I please daddy?” She managed to beg through laboured breath after a particularly good pass over her fun button. 

“Please what? I don’t know what you’re asking for if you don’t tell me.” He responded after drawing his hand away. Elizabeth couldn’t see the smile on his face but his tone of voice gave it away entirely. She knew he knew what she meant but she felt extremely bashful and timid laying there on the changing table. Her cheeks were rosey red and she turned her head to the side and shut her eyes behind the blindfold. In a voice barely above a whisper she managed to form the words “may I please cum…daddy?”

After a pause with no response, Elizabeth wasn’t entirely sure if he was still even there next to here. “I think I can allow that.” Came the response finally. Her body shuddered at the words, knowing exactly what was to come. He made a few more passes that kept the fire going before she felt something press between her legs. It wasn’t very large but was bulbous and clearly made of a velvety rubber. The action itself brought forth just a minor climax, nothing in comparison to the earth shattering release she had been building up to but a release nonetheless which helped relieve some of the pent up frustration. Her body gave a little involuntary shudder as she clenched her teeth tightly. 

“Oh, we need to be careful with your teeth, wouldn’t want my little fox to chip a tooth accidentally.” Max commented seeing her clenched smile as she gave a few pants. A moment later she felt some press against her lips and against her better judgement she found her mouth opening almost automatically to accept. Not to her surprise, she felt the silicone nipple of an Amazon sized pacifier gag slide into her mouth and pin her tongue down. A strap was brought around the back of her head and buckled. It was almost involuntary but she felt her mouth give a few gentle suckles to the pacifier, causing the shield to move back and forth against her lips. 

“If I had brought this with me earlier you would have enjoyed yourself at the restaurant a bit more, but I didn't know exactly where this was going or how much of a little fox you were.” He spoke as his fingers returned to push the object deeper into her sex. She could feel a narrow tail outside that curled up over onto her pelvis and had some idea of what he had just put inside of her. She had seen remote controlled vibrators online before, had even been intrigued by some amateur pornos of people using them in public at restaurants which made her blush even more. 

She felt something being pressed into her hand above her head, it was small and plastic and her thumb could feel little raised buttons. It was the remote for the vibrator inside of her now. His hand remained in hers as he gently helped guide her thumb to one of the buttons. “This button is to decrease the speed.” He commented as he used her thumb to press the button. She jumped a little in surprise as the vibrator kicked to life at a very low hum. He readjusted his hands and her thumb to the other button she could feel on the remote. “And this button increases speed.” He said as he used her thumb to click up twice on the remote. 

The vibrator picked up speed dramatically and Elizabeth had to fight to suppress a loud moan, the pacifier helping to muffle the lewd noises her body was trying to make. “Now, you’re not allowed to cum until I finish with your diaper change. I have a second remote myself, we will play a little game. For every click in either direction you go, I will click twice in the opposite direction at my discretion. So if you click down to reduce the intensity, I might immediately click up twice in the opposite direction. Likewise if you click up hoping that I reduce the speed by two clicks I might wait a few minutes to make the change, I will be busy changing your diaper after all. Just a friendly little game where we both get to be the winners. You get to make cummies in your diaper, and I get to watch my little fox enjoy herself.” Max explained. “If you make it through the diaper change, you can come spend the night in bed with me, free of the diaper for the evening. If not… I have a very special crib for you.”

The rules of the game were still being analysed in Elizabeth’s head, it was much more complex than she originally thought. The reward and penalty caveats that Max explained at the end also had dramatic differences and the vibrator running between her legs was making it hard to focus. She was also contemplating which route was the actual reward. Clearly, winning was a reward for her, but on the same hand losing was a reward for Max, and she so desperately wanted to make him happy. She figured she’d just play the game and win or lose she’d be winning in the grand scheme of things. 

“We’ll begin now.” Max said. Almost immediately she clicked up on the vibrator. “Interesting first move, I’ll indulge you since you’ve been holding out already during the explanation.” He clicked down twice for her. She let out a little sigh of relief as the stimulation came down to a much more manageable level. She felt him releasing her leg binds that allowed her lower down onto the table. She was a little grateful as the position had begun to become a little uncomfortable. With her backside down on the diaper fully now, she could clearly tell this diaper was much thicker than the one she had left the apartment in. 

She could smell the scent of baby powder being applied and could feel the light droppings of the powder on her loins. “It won’t be much fun if you don’t make any moves in our little game so I’ll add a rule. If you go too long without pressing a button I will make the decision for you and go two clicks up.” Max said after the powder had been applied. Elizabeth took the new rule into consideration and contemplated. If she went up, she’d be right back to where she started and it could be awhile before he’d reduce it back down, especially with the critical stage of the diaper change she was currently at. If she went down, he could immediately up the level again to right back where she was and then in good faith of the game she couldn’t immediately make a move. She decided it would be best to go up and nervously pressed the button up again. If she hadn’t had that small orgasm at the beginning she would have already lost at this renewed starting level. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, the submission and thrill was so erotic she almost didn’t know how to contain herself. 

True to her worries, Max didn’t immediately drop the level and instead she felt his hands begin to explore her. Realistically he was spreading the powder out for an even coating. His touch was gentle yet powerful in a way, it felt like he was kneading her like dough as he rolled her soft skin in his large hands. The powder was a thin protective layer that his hands skated over and acted like a dry lubricant. It felt good, in fact almost too good, to the point she felt her bonds tighten as her body struggled to contain her excitement. 

What felt like an eternity later, which was only a few minutes at most in reality, she felt his hands leave her skin and felt the vibrator drop to the lowest setting. She relaxed a little, she had won in her mind, at the lowest setting if she went down the device would turn off from here. She relished in her victory with the soft hum between her legs. Max moved on with the diapering process and brought it up between her legs. She took note of how thick it was as it forced her thighs apart. ‘Is it an Amazon sized crawler diaper?’ She pondered, not that it mattered to her much since she would be out of it shortly anyways when she won their game. 

She had become accustomed slightly to the taping process as she felt the first of the tapes pulled tight sealing around her thigh. He pulled the second tape on the other side onto the landing strip before commenting “it’s your move baby, or do you want daddy to make another move” as he pulled the third tape. 

She wasn’t sure if he could see the grin on her face from behind the large pacifier shield as her thumb hovered over the down button. With a little bit of regret about winning so easily she pressed the button and the vibrator died. At least for a second before it ramped up to maximum speed. She immediately clenched her entire body against the restraints and barely felt the fourth tape pulled tight. “I guess I forgot to mention that the vibrator will go into maximum power if it goes down from its lowest setting. Daddy always wins.” Max said with a bit of sinisterness in his voice. Not that Elizabeth really heard him as she fought to contain the massive orgasm building, trying to resist with all her might. She barely felt the next tape land and pondered how many tapes this stupid diaper had, if she could just hold for the remaining few she could surely still win.

She felt what had to be the last tape pulled tight over her stomach, realizing that there were eight tapes similar to the punishment diaper she had used on Ashley. She managed to hold onto her building orgasm through all of the tapes and still believed she could win if she just held out a bit longer. Unfortunately, similar to the punishment diaper, she felt Max begin the secondary taping process and cinch her waist into the corset-esque diaper. 

“Sorry about that, almost forgot, it’s my turn.” Max commented before giving his two clicks up. Elizabeth was nervous that it would somehow make the vibrations more intense but it only went down in intensity to the second level. It was a much needed reprieve from the body numbing level that the max setting was. She was so unfocused at this point her thoughts on the game had gone completely out the window. Max was very slowly and meticulously following through with the secondary taping process of cinching the diaper tight around her waist and she had no idea how many were left. 

She still needed a bit of rest to recuperate from the max level for a minute and was just hoping max wouldn’t immediately return his two clicks. She pressed the down button to lower it a little more, however the vibrator didn’t seem to slow down. Wondering if she hadn’t actually pushed the button, she pressed the down button again. The vibrator registered both clicks at once and ramped back up to the maximum speed which took her breath away and caused her body to test the durability of the changing table’s restraint anchors. The sudden jolt of pleasure caused Elizabeth to fumble the tiny remote and she could barely hear the sound of it clatter against the floor. 

“Oh, so you’re skipping daddy’s turn? I think you’ll need a penalty for cheating and using two clicks.” Max had paused his diapering process and leaned over to get close to Elizabeth’s ear. “How about double however many clicks up I would’ve gotten for each click down you did. But I guess eight clicks up would put you right back at the maximum again. I would yield my turn but it seems you have dropped your lifeline. There are only two tapes left if you can hold out for just that much longer you’ll win.” Elizabeth swore she could hear the victory in his voice, his warm breath on her ear was pushing buttons she didn’t know she had. 

She felt him pull one of the last two tapes tight and press it against her diaper. Time seemed to drag on for eternity at this point, she was so close to falling over the edge into the sea of pleasure that had building in her diaper she wasn’t sure she was going to make it. Finally the last tape was detached from its anchor and she felt the padding of the diaper pull tight against her. Her mind repeated ‘just a few more seconds’ to encourage her victory and hold out. 

She had just about made it when suddenly there was a gentle, almost imperceivable movement at her chest. The minimal touch of Max on her nipple completely shattered any focus she had and she slipped over the edge. Originating from the vibrator in her centre, her body pulled tight against the restraints, it was like time stopped for her, she couldn’t even manage to breath. The blackness behind the blindfold covering her eyes danced with little white stars which soon became a flood of blinding white light. Her body felt like it weighed ten times as much as every muscle refused to follow any sort of command. She didn’t even notice the last tape landing. 

Max leaned over close to her ear while his large hand moved to palm her the mass of padding between her legs. In his low, powerful voice, he breathed into her ear a simple phrase, “good girl.” His hand pressed down on the padding and the two words broke through the fog of pleasure in her head. She didn’t even stand a chance as wave after wave washed over her body. Had it not been for the pacifier in her mouth, she surely would have been screaming obscenities if she could even form words in this state. Elizabeth had never felt anything like this before in her life. The padding being pressed into her grew warm as her body gave up all forms of control to Max. She would later debate if she had been brought to a squirting orgasm for the first time in her life or if her body had just ceased control of her bladder. 

As the orgasm slowed down, her body would occasionally convulse. The vibrator was shut down finally to prevent overstimulation. Max stood at the side with a large grin and watched as the Amazon on her changing slowly recovered from her loss. As the convulsions came to an end or at least reduced to small twitches she felt the cuffs around her body release. The blindfold was lifted and she was allowed to shakily sit up. Max easily scooped her up off of the changing table, and carried her to the large bed she had seen when entering. He delicately laid her on the bed in just her diaper and stepped away. The silk sheets were a bit of sensory overload in her current state but the coolness was welcomed. 

It was the first opportunity to see the diaper she had been sealed in at this point. It was as she expected, an Amazon sized punishment diaper. She flexed her thighs and could feel the stiff spreader bar in the seat between her thighs. It had the same tapes as the little variant which caused it to hug her waist tightly. It was grey with crimson roses adorning the surface, it was actually very pretty for a diaper Elizabeth reasoned as her hands touched the plastic exterior. The LCU had recognized it as her diaper and gave her a little warning. 

Max returned a moment later with what she assumed was some nightwear since she didn’t have any clothes after he destroyed her dress and had confiscated her undergarments. She was still a bit out of it and didn’t really see what he had retrieved for her to wear. She felt his hands roaming her body and came down her legs to lift each one and slide the garment up. She wasn’t really paying attention as she was dressed. It was a dark maroon velvet material and felt good against her skin and matched the aesthetic of the rest of the room. It was a little tight but comfortably so and helped keep her warm in the cool air that was starting to get to her. 

He pulled the material up her legs and over the diaper. It seemed to have been designed for the bulk of a diaper as it didn’t struggle to accommodate the mass of padding. She then realised that her feet were also encased in the material as Max rolled her over onto her stomach and fed her arms into sleeves. Predictably so the sleeper she was being put in also had attached mittens that encased her hands. A zipper was pulled up her back slowly and she could hear and feel the locking panel over the zipper pull being closed at her neck. 

Max then went to work folding her calf back to her thigh and pulling an integrated black strap tight, keeping her heel pinned against her diaper. He duplicated the process to her other leg and then to her arms, pinning her wrists against her shoulders. A strap around her hips was pulled taught and then two straps between her legs were pulled from front to back and tightened. It pulled the cooling diaper into her skin and reminded her of the accident she had had on the changing table. It occurred to her then that she had found Ashley bound to the changing table in a puddle of her own making and she started to put things together and give herself a little grin, thinking that Bethany had done the same thing more or less to Ashley that Max had just done to her. 

Max released the pacifier gag and slowly extracted it from her mouth, toying with her a little as he pulled it out a little then would release the handle, her body betraying her and sucking it back in. She didn’t know where this oral fixation had come from and had never heard of an Amazon with a suckling issue. He only toyed with her a few more times before he crawled into the bed and easily hoisted his trussed up Amazon onto his lap, letting her straddle him and rest her head on his chest in her incapacitated state. His hands held her diapered rear and gently kneaded the padding against her, his hands moving up occasionally to rub her back. It was pure bliss to Elizabeth as she just cuddled into his hard chest and breathed slowly, a bit of internet research at a later time would deem this aftercare. 

Max didn’t say a word, just gently caressed her. If she had taken a moment to look up to him she would’ve seen the smile on his face, not one of his devious or intelligent smiles but a smile of happiness. She scooted up after a time and came eye level with him before leaning in for a kiss. Her body responded and she found herself attempting to grind on him, her restrained condition made it a little difficult to get a purchase on the silk sheets of the bed with just her knees and elbows for support. She felt a rise at his hip level and knew she had his attention. 

“Seeing how I lost and was the only one to have some fun, it only seems fair that I give daddy a reward for winning.” Elizabeth said, the timidness had left and she brought out the Amazon boldness she had tucked away. She smiled as she scooted lower and crawled down till her eyes were level with his pant’s button. She nuzzled her face into his groin and managed to get her teeth on his zipper to pull it down. She looked up with pleading eyes for some aid and for a moment Max let go of his serious dominant demeanour to bring his hands up to the button and hook his thumbs into the waistband to pull them down. He undid his shirt as well and lay there naked for her. 

His body was absolutely perfect as she suspected, he must have spent a good amount of time in the gym building his physique. From what she had gathered, it was all for this, this was what he was attracted to. His Amazon dominance was so powerful he craved a submissive Amazon, a little or a tweener would be too simple and easy to control. To have a submissive Amazon or to force one into a submissive role, he would have to be able to overpower their own pride, hence why he was so built. She was falling head over heels for him and she wanted to show her commitment. 

He helped support her head and keep her hair out of her face as she went down on him. Where the bathroom at the theatre was pure carnal desire and a touch violent, this was much more sensual and a show of appreciation. The only sounds made were her diaper rustling under the fabric of the sleeper and soft slurping noises. Despite being unpracticed in oral, Elizabeth was a fast learner and picked up his reactions to her movements. She wouldn’t say it was attempts to tease him but she definitely did her best to drag it out. Sealed in the sleeper and diaper as she was, she knew she wouldn’t be able to offer other parts of herself at the moment so she wanted this to be the best she could make it. 

It was apparently working as she listened to his soft groans of approval while she kneeled between his legs on her knees and elbows. His hands help support her head as she moved, he wasn’t guiding her but letting her take initiative in the actions. Her jaw ached a bit but she was so engrossed in him that she pushed it aside. 

After fifteen minutes or more she decided to finish him and from what she had learned over the time frame, she knew what buttons to push to achieve that. She felt him tense up and the hands on either side of her head locked her in position. His hips pushed forward slightly as he released into her mouth with a long groan. She happily swallowed and continued to administer light stimulations to prolong his release. She had never felt this way, so content and submissive and had the vibrator inside her still been turned on, even at the lowest setting, she would’ve joined him at the same time. 

She smiled up to him and collapsed down to lay her head on his thigh. She only lasted a few minutes to hear the simple praise of “good girl” before she was out like a light. 

Max smoothly extracted himself from under her without stirring her. He slipped on a pair of pyjama pants that matched the sleep she was in and moved to the side of the bed closer to her. He easily hoisted her up into his arms and laid her head over his shoulder while supporting her diapered rear. He carried her out of the playroom and up the stairs to the nursery he had pieced together. It had taken a considerable amount of time to piece together, all of the furniture fully custom made to accommodate an Amazon.

He carried her over to the crib and let the side rails down before laying her down inside. He went to a small panel on the wall next and slid the door open to pull out a bottle and set it in the nook. The in room dispenser quickly filled the bottle after he made a selection on a small touch screen for warm milk with a mild sedative and diuretic. He screwed the lid onto the bottle and crept back over to the crib where Elizabeth lay sleeping. 

He gently prodded her lips with the nipple and she only stirred a little before her mouth opened to accept the teet. He knew she’d be thirsty after their little session but she drained the bottle much faster than he expected. He decided he’d give her a second bottle of plain milk which she drank a bit slower. 

When she was done he walked out of the room looking back over to the crib where Elizabeth was now enclosed with the side up and a top set of bars folded down. He had slid a pacifier into her mouth easily once the bottle was done and could see the shield gently bouncing up and down. It felt good to have his nursery’s first occupant as he closed the door. 

Elizabeth had only been feigning sleep after being laid in the crib and her eyes shot open as soon as the door closed. She panted a little as her face turned dark red in embarrassment but she felt so happy she could barely contain herself, this felt more like a win for her at each passing moment. Internally there were a ton of conflicting emotions but too many things were bouncing around at the same time to even begin to process a thought fully. She hadn’t known about the mild sleep aid that had been added to the bottle but it didn’t really matter as she felt her eyes droop and seal for the night.

Might stick with Max and Elizabeth for the next chapter as well, have some good ideas of where I want to go with it and their relationship. I have some good ideas for Ashley and Bethany too but I’m enjoying Max and Elizabeth more at the moment and the ideas I have for Elizabeth are just too tempting. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Omg YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

I'm happy you're life is getting better.

I love how he made her walk from the car to the house with her exposed diaper as if she's no better then an adopted Little/Betweener. 

He said she was the crib's first occupant, I wonder if he means to have more diapered Amazon's, if so I'm curious how many and if the next one will start out more dominant and resistant. 

I wonder if any of his staff knows. She'll definitely need a babysitter 😏 I bet his assistant wears diapers, probably after she pooped her panties (which he probably caused unknowingly to her lol)

I can't wait to read more.

That was great!  So glad to see you are back again.  I had about given up on this story.  I do understand how life takes priority. I am glad to hear things might be slowing down for you a little bit.