LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donating Begging Thread

DailyDi

3 minutes ago, LilLadyLexi said:

Chucked 20 your way, out of curiosity, what do you get for the $400 a month?

Thank you very much!

Most of the $400 goes to hosting our site on a server powerful enough to keep the chat and boards running smooth no matter how many people are on it at once.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thank you very much!

Most of the $400 goes to hosting our site on a server powerful enough to keep the chat and boards running smooth no matter how many people are on it at once.

Sounds like it needs slightly higher specs than a normal one, 24/7 support too I'd hope? 😅

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LilLadyLexi said:

Sounds like it needs slightly higher specs than a normal one, 24/7 support too I'd hope? 😅

Yep. We have a good server guy who’s only a call away. 

We chew through a lot of bandwidth too giving access to 20 years worth of pictures. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Yep. We have a good server guy who’s only a call away. 

We chew through a lot of bandwidth too giving access to 20 years worth of pictures. 

Wow! That's interesting!

• Like 2
22 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I need to set those up!

i just sent 50.01 via credit card.  I usually wait this time of year until the next baby banker badges are up.  please give me one.  Goof luck on the fundraising.  I have been chatting here about 18 years and love it!    froggy

15 hours ago, froggy said:

i just sent 50.01 via credit card.  I usually wait this time of year until the next baby banker badges are up.  please give me one.  Goof luck on the fundraising.  I have been chatting here about 18 years and love it!    froggy

Thanks @froggy!