LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The House

If you enjoy it, let me know and I'll pick up where I left off. ;)

THE HOUSE

by Pipsqueak

Her heart feels lodged in her throat and she shivers as a trickle of sweat snakes over her ribs. It’s not cold that makes her shake uncontrollably, for it’s mid-August and at least 85 degrees inside the car. She is neither sick with a fever nor suffering an attack of some debilitating nervous system disorder. It’s a house that has her insides twisted in knots. A house that’s made her breathing difficult and her palms clammy. A house that she can’t quite see yet, but she knows lies somewhere at the end of this long, sun-dappled driveway. A house sheltered beneath giant conifers and striped with late afternoon sunlight. A house surrounded by an emerald wildness and the voices of unseen creatures flitting in the long grasses. In fact, it’s more than just a house - it’s what that house represents to Alexandra Cameron that has made her feel, in turns, sick to her stomach and feverishly giddy. A dream? A nightmare? She has wrestled with that question to no avail. She knows only that she must make a choice.

The car is idling just outside the rickety gate that separates the relative safety of the deserted, rural road from the unknown world that the overgrown driveway leads to. She knows it’s silly to be so terrified, after all, she’s been sharing long and rambling e-mails with the occupant of this house for more than six months now. Not just e-mails, but secret things, yearnings that have lain dormant and covered in dust since she was a little girl. Precious, closely-guarded jewels of thought that she’s never dared whisper to any living soul; things that make her heart cartwheel in the stillness of night and make her ache with longing and shame. This person knows and understands her thoughts, and yet she can’t seem to put the car back in gear, can’t quite bring herself to drive through the gate and face what lies at the end of the driveway. For a moment she considers doing a u-turn and just driving away, but a part of her knows that if she leaves now the opportunity will never come again. Years from now, she’ll wonder why she was so foolish as to pass it up; she’ll berate herself for cowardice; she’ll lie in bed at night trying to conjure images of what might have happened had she just had the courage to go down that driveway.

Before she allows another anxious thought to handcuff her, her fingers fumble for the gear shift, her foot, seemingly of its own accord, lifts off the brake pedal and the car rolls through the gate.

The house, when at last she finds herself in front of it, is enormous, and yet, it seems to almost melt into the forest that surrounds it. It’s beautifully crafted, pristine and strangely welcoming. Around it flowers and shrubs spill over their borders with wild abandon and lead the eye down narrow paths that disappear into the trees. Alex glances around as if looking for prying eyes and wagging tongues. There is no one hiding in the shrubbery. This house is off the beaten-path, situated on a 20-acre parcel of land, accessed by a road that gets little use except from neighbours who live too far away to see or hear anything. She wills her body to move. Tries to force all thoughts from her mind and let her body act on its own impulse. She is out of the car, stumbling up the few wide stairs that lead to the front door. She tries to shout down the shrill voice in her head - “Are you crazy? You’re don’t really know this person. You don’t know what could happen! This is a mistake!” As her fist hovers a hair’s breadth from the massive oak door, allowing one last moment of irrational panic to set in, one last moment to contemplate fleeing, the door swings open.

She is attractive, curvaceous, somewhere in her middle years, but that is not what first strikes Alex. It’s her presence that is unmistakable. It’s how she stands - cat-like, relaxed, powerful. Her smile is warm and gentle, but there is a no-nonsense set to her jaw. This is a woman, Alex knows, that would never go unnoticed at a party. Her mere entrance would cause people, otherwise preoccupied, to turn in her direction, and wonder to themselves, what had compelled them to do so. She seems alluring and dangerous, and yet exudes warmth and gentleness.

“Well there you are! I was beginning to worry ...” Her voice is liquid honey.

Alex opens her mouth to respond, to apologize for her tardiness, but rational thought has fled into the surrounding forest and all she can do is choke out a tiny breathless gasp. She stares dumbstruck at this woman who has been her friend and confidant for months, and is yet a complete and total stranger. Katherine. The name bubbles up into her consciousness. Her name is Katherine ... but that’s not what she likes Alex to call her.

“Come in. There’s nothing to be frightened of.” Katherine steps back, ushering Alex into the foyer, the movement like a silk scarf caught on a breeze.

Alex steps blindly over the threshold. Her field of vision has become a narrow tunnel that blocks out everything but the face of the woman in front of her. She still has not completely fathomed the fact that she’s actually there. She allows herself to be led through the house, barely registering the comfortable elegance and obvious wealth in the hallways and rooms she passes. She hears the benign and comforting chatter of her hostess sympathizing with her about the oppressive heat and how tired she must be, but it swirls in her head like mist, and is gone. She can’t formulate thoughts at the moment, she can only follow where she’s led.

Alex finds herself at the back of the house, seated at the kitchen table. She has been staring out the window at the diamond-twinkle of the ocean, letting herself be hypnotized by its rolling swells and the quiet shush she can hear through the open door. Her trance is broken abruptly when a hand brushes her sleeve and a sweating glass of iced tea is placed on the table in front of her.

The light scent of lavender and honeysuckle wafts over to her as Katherine takes a seat at the table.

“I’m so pleased you’ve come, Alexandra! You’re not having second thoughts, are you?”

“No, of course not.” She has been breathing so shallowly that her voice sounds like it hasn’t been used in years. “I mean ... I don’t think so. I’m just a little shell-shocked, flustered ...” she dips her head, embarrassed, “ ... a little nervous, maybe. I’ve never – ” She breaks off searching for the right words. “ – it’s all new to me...”

Katherine nods. It’s clear in her eyes that she understands what Alex is saying, what she’s feeling. Alex averts her gaze. This is all moving too fast.

“You don’t need to worry. Everything will be fine. I’ve had lots of experience ... just not with the right one yet, as I believe I mentioned in one of my letters. You’ll be perfectly safe. I give you my word.”

Alex nods. She finds it ironic that when she is where she’s always dreamed of being, that she has virtually nothing to say. No coherent thoughts. It’s like her brain has been wiped clean, the wires that connect thoughts with words, snipped and left dangling.

“I think it’s time. The longer we wait, the more anxious you’ll get. Once things are as they need to be, you’ll feel better, more relaxed. What do you say?”

Alex’s words scrape from her throat like rusted metal. “I - I guess so.”

Katherine hesitates a moment, eying Alexandra, as if trying to read her thoughts.

“We are clear on this now, aren’t we? A month. No exceptions unless one of us is taken ill unexpectedly. Once we start there’s no going back. No second thoughts. No, ‘I’ve had enough, let’s call it a day’. If we go ahead with this, we must agree that henceforth I’ll assume all responsibility for your care and you, in turn, will accept that what I do is for your well-being and is not negotiable. One month ... Agreed?”

Alexandra experiences a last flutter of panic in her chest, but finds herself nodding agreement. She has teetered at the edge of the cliff and stepped out into space. She can only trust that she’s made the right decision.

With that, Katherine rises from her chair, motioning for Alex to come. Alex thrusts herself to her feet, tipping her chair in the process. As she catches it awkwardly she chastises herself for being a fool, allowing herself to be rendered monosyllabic and clumsy, completely at odds with the persona she has always shown to the world outside. When she turns to Katherine, she finds her watching with a hint of amusement.

“I think the first order of business is to get you out of those silly, big-girl clothes.” She “tut-tuts” with an indulgent smile as she looks over Alex’s neatly pressed blouse and form-fitting blue jeans.

Those words almost kick Alex’s legs out from beneath her. She needs all her strength not to let them buckle, not to let the burst of ice-water adrenalin that has just spurted from her heart make her faint on the spot.

Alex doesn’t need to answer, not that she could find the words to agree or protest in any event. It wasn’t really a question or even an option. This woman is matter-of-fact. She sets about her task with deft fingers, quickly slipping Alex’s shoes off, unbuttoning her blouse, unzipping her trousers. In mere moments Alex finds herself naked in front of a woman who she has only just met. She senses the heat rushing to her face and she awkwardly tries to cover herself with her hands. A startling thought occurs to her - somewhere between the drive to the house and being undressed by a stranger, she has given over authority to this woman. Her mere presence has made Alex feel small, and awkward, and young - even though Katherine is probably only a decade her senior and merely an inch or two taller.

Katherine reaches for Alex’s hands and gently pulls them away from her body. Alex trembles beneath her gaze. There is nothing predatory in Katherine’s look, just kindness. Alex notices her smile as her gaze stops half way down.

“Ah ... you are a little girl, aren’t you?”

Alex flushes crimson. She’s angry with herself for being embarrassed. She knows this is what Katherine wants to see - hoped to see, in fact. She shaved down there on purpose. At times she wondered why she hadn’t done it years ago. It was so smooth, so sensitive to the lightest touch. It felt right to her. It looked right to her. But for the moment, it makes her feel ashamed, childish, so much so that she can’t bring herself to look at the woman in front of her. It embarrasses her even more that this exchange has caused a throbbing ache between her legs.

Katherine lets go one of her hands. A few soft fingers brush Alex’s cheek.

“Come my little one ...”

The water is luxuriously warm and covered in tiny iridescent bubbles that smell ever so faintly of rose petals and talcum powder, when they burst. Alex has yet to utter a sound since the moment Katherine undressed her in the kitchen. Katherine seems not in the least uncomfortable by her reticence, as if it’s completely natural for a grown woman to be stripped naked and plopped in a bathtub by a stranger, without uttering a single word of protest.

Katherine dips two fingertips into the bubbles and playfully dabs the froth onto the tip of Alex’s nose, with a soft chuckle.

“What a pretty girl you are!” She dunks a cloth into the bathwater and begins to gently wash her guest. “ Just relax, sweetie. Mommy will wash away all your worries ...”

Alex isn’t so sure she can manage that, but the longer she sits in the steamy warmth, the more she is stroked and caressed, the more the sound of Katherine’s soft, lilting voice envelopes her, the more she feels her rigid muscles slowly loosening. Not entirely, but enough so they are no longer strung so tight she’s trembling. When the cloth ventures into more private places she doesn’t feel the need to shove the hand away. It doesn’t feel intrusive nor opportunistic. Strangely, it feels right. Occasionally Katherine reaches over to brush a stray lock of damp hair from Alex’s forehead.

When the bath is over Katherine smothers Alex in a large, soft towel, briefly pulling her close against her before patting her dry. Katherine hangs the damp towel on the rack and wordlessly holds out her hand. Alex stares at it momentarily before placing her own hand in Katherine’s and letting herself be drawn away.

She is in turns, morbidly self-conscious and thrilled to be taken by the hand, like a small child, and led naked down the hall to a set of double doors. But both of those feelings are immediately pushed aside when the doors are opened and she sees for the first time, what lies beyond them. Her heart beats like a rabbit’s and she has no idea whether she is overjoyed or terrified or both.

The room, more of a suite really, is filled with light that streams through the large windows and french doors. It glows a soft pastel pink and is perfectly coordinated with matching fabrics and white trim. A nursery. A nursery with furnishings, that while not appearing large in the scale of the room itself, are clearly large in relationship to an average infant. But then this room was never built for an average infant.

Alex freezes in the doorway. She’s often envisioned a room like this, but on seeing it made manifest in front of her, she is stunned.

“It was blue before. Very boyish. I like the pink much better.”

Katherine lays a hand on the small of Alex’s back and guides her forward into the nursery. Alex feels the thick, soft carpet beneath her feet, smells the barest hint of fresh paint intermingled with talcum powder.

She can hardly believe what she’s seeing - a beautifully crafted white-painted crib with plump pillows and quilts, a playpen big enough to hold a Great Dane, a rocking horse as high as a bicycle ...

“This way.”

She is propelled across the room to a change table. Katherine still holding her hand, indicates she should climb up by way of the small pink and white foot stool at the base of the table.

Sitting on the table she feels momentarily like she’s in the doctor’s office awaiting a routine check-up, until Katherine tells her to swing her feet up and lie back. She feels the pad beneath her, soft flannel over a plastic backing. Katherine stands over her. Smiling, she lays her hand on Alex’s belly and gives it a gentle rub.

“Let’s get you all fixed up, shall we?”

The process of lotions and powder is a delight. Something cool and moist touches Alex’s skin, caresses the folds between her legs, gently stroking all the sweet and tender spots. Soft hands massage her buttocks, warming the cool lotion as it’s worked into her skin. She feels the occasional light kiss on her back, and enjoys Katherine’s quiet, lilting hum as she goes about her task. She has had the odd massage after a stressful day at work, but nothing like this. This is feather light, yet relaxes her muscles more than any of the deep-tissue work. She is gently rolled to her side and the lotion is smeared along her inner thighs, rubbed into her smoothly shaven pudendum. A cloud of sweet smelling white powder envelopes her as Katherine dusts her with powder and gently smooths it out, lightly tracing it over her bottom and swirling it down between her thighs. If she closes her eyes she can revel in the bliss of this intimate attention and momentarily ignore the reality of her adulthood.

She is on her back, when she hears it. Her ears are tuned to that sound. It’s a magical and thrilling noise to her. It has quickened her heart since she was a little girl watching, transfixed, as Mrs. Kernan the neighbour changed her newborn’s Pampers on a brightly coloured pad spread out on Alexandra’s mother’s sofa during the weekly coffee get-together. The anticipation is almost as sweetly intoxicating as the actual event. Almost.

Her ankles are grasped and her legs lifted and pushed back towards her chest, lifting her freshly powdered bottom off the pad. Something is slid underneath and she hears that glorious crinkle when she is lowered down onto it.

The soft padding is brought up between her legs and Katherine pulls it snug and begins to tape it in place. As she feels herself comfortingly swaddled in the diaper, Alex finds a confusing mixture of emotions taking hold of her. She is suddenly overwhelmed - frightened, helpless, happy. Her lip trembles and before she can stop herself, the tears start flowing.

“Shhhh, sweetie ... it’s all right.” Katherine hangs over her, gently stroking her hair. Her voice reminds Alex of the hypnotic sound of the surf she heard through the open kitchen door. “There, there ... It’s all right ... shhhh...”

Alex can’t fathom why she’s crying, but she can’t seem to stop either. She doesn’t protest when Katherine pulls her to her breast, cradling her and rocking her, and cooing words of comfort.

Much, much later, she will remember that moment, it’s power, it’s tenderness, and wonder if it was indeed the beginning of the end of Alexandra Cameron.

Dear Pipsqueak, what a lovely beginning to a story! You write very well, with an eloquent flow that makes reading your work a delight. Please keep writing and posting. Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

You're a dark horse Ms Pipsqueak, I had no idea what a FAB storyteller you are!

A brilliant opening and beautifully written. Who needs pictures when they have such colourful and lyrical descriptions as you orovide?!

Please, please continue, I'm hooked already! And Please don't keep us hanging on for long, before posting the next chapter.

D :thumbsup: lly

Nice story. Well thought out, flows nicely. Much softer than what I usually write.

Definitely a thumbs up.

Write at your own pace, though. Despite everyone's appetite, rushing a story is bad for you and the story.

• 6 years later...