LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quick, cover me!

DailyDi

We need more plastic pant / diaper cover prints. For years we've had the same babies print and a couple of "nursery" print animals, but I'd really like to see big kid / DL prints like stripes or paisley. What would you like?

• Like 1

I too am sick of infantile/nursery print. What we need are more "little girl"; 4 to 11, such as flowers, dollies, cute dresses, etc. I do not think that anything new will be coming. Rearz has practicvally nothing and seems to be abandoning the field. The Gary line of designs seems to be shrinking. The A.C. Medical line iss apparently no longer around. So things rubber panty appear to be shrinking

I would think that a DL would not care about any design since the look of the panties would be meaningless so a transparent, semi-transparent, milky white or solid color would all be fine. JK used to have check like gingham. The most generic design I can think of used to be Gary Lollidots but they do not have those anymore. Gary is going to have to start looking for replacement materials for things they no longer have

• Like 1
On 10/20/2023 at 9:56 AM, Alyeskabird said:

Part of the problem, finding plastic sheeting with thoes prints. WHen I get done building up my sewing room planing to start making plastic pants, but, I can only make with what plastic I can get, wich tends to be pretty plain.

For that you would probably need a B to B directory

I do not understand why any pattern on the panty would matter to a DL. Even to a real baby or little it would not matter until about age 5 and that only because she would not like them anyhow since they would "make me a baby" and rubber panties did not have prints until the late 50's or early 60's and even then, it was very few. Such would appeal to adults. What did come about that had more play was "Fancy Pants". Rubber panties with a fabric shell that could be worn as an outer garment with a waterproof liner. This included "Rhumba Pants" which looked totally like an under garment. I have never seen these used IRL nor even lying around at anyone's house. All the ones I have seen had liners of thin grainy material. The use of "liner and shell" panties are discouraged since tearing one renders the panties usuelss without some speical work to salvage the undamaged par. In the ABDL world, rhumba panties have been romanticized out of proportion to actual use, and are more the province of the Sissy

At any rate. I do not see the designs on rubber panties being of concern to DL's. Even here, the cloth diaper is hidden behind a sub subforum, despite the fact that it would be more ABDL than some things that have first and second level  subforum status such as Game Time or specifically religion

Actually, it might be better to find suppliers of PVC to general ABDL liking and refer them to manufacturers like Gary

"Actually, it might be better to find suppliers of PVC to general ABDL liking and refer them to manufacturers like Gary"

Yeah right, and while we're at it we can recommend sources of steel to car manufacturers....

32 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

"Actually, it might be better to find suppliers of PVC to general ABDL liking and refer them to manufacturers like Gary"

Yeah right, and while we're at it we can recommend sources of steel to car manufacturers....

The point of this thread is to have panties with prints other than ABEDL Gary has plenty of infantile prints. They used to have a deal where they would make things from material sent in by the customer bac, in the middle 80's

Talking about Gary, nothing they have will fit me. Thay make there leg holes way way way too small. To be blunt, I have like a 54 inch waist, but, to even have a chance to use a gary pant, I need to wear like 6x, wich is way way way too large for my waist.

My thighs have not changed that much in the last 20 years, yet, its been harder and harder to find plastic pants that will fit. Something that is apropriate for my waist, has leg openings that are several inches too small. Yah I know partly it is simply that I have bigger thighs than average.  Yet I have been forced to buy from rearz, as the cristy pants fit, could wear the xl no problems, but everywhere else, to even have a chance to fit my legs in, gotta go for like 6x, or custom order.

This is why I have been thinking of making my own, and offering them for sale.

Can you do that at a reasonable price?

Also, you will neeed to know if you can get the right materials, 4 mil or better, smooth on both sides and capable of withstanding body contact over time. I do not know how available that is

On 10/23/2023 at 7:04 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

They used to have a deal where they would make things from material sent in by the customer bac, in the middle 80's

Now there'd be an idea. I'd love Gary bikini-cut or full-cut panties in the opaque pink or white film that InControl has.