LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)

Outstanding chapter.  I just loved the emotional struggle you created for John in this one.  So much like a real toddler.  They know something is bothering them but just can’t quite figure it out.  I do believe that John is actually beginning to like it there and I believe he loves his mommy.  I can’t wait to read more. 

31 minutes ago, dmavn said:

sigh, I would give up everything to be able to trade places with john..

Same. Though I might end up stucked with the training pacifier and when out and about. Especially with some of those bigs. I am sure I would be too cheeky for my own good, also worried I might also cause those big to get back at me. Especially since Amanda might be naive to how some of her fellow amazons can be to littles. Especially when they offer items to help, like a special green littles diaper lotion that causes their libido to skyrocket till they helpless go crazy humping their pillows and plushie to relieve their urges. Or maybe a different baby lotion to help prevent them being showing their desire during changes but doesn't stop their "inner urges." We seen the truth of some of the so called "bigs" even behind their mask of maturity. Kind of curious if we see anyone else trick Amanda and John, like the sample server. Especially if John has a blowout and someone offers a special littles diaper, wipes, lotion, or even embarrassing clothes. 

3 minutes ago, babygamerboy said:

Though I might end up stucked with the training pacifier and when out and about. Especially with some of those bigs. I am sure I would be too cheeky for my own good

I'm going to be completely honest. The training pacifier would become my own personal nightmare if the bigs figured out my tendency to be, putting it mildly, "Sarcastic under stress." They'd have me in the corner so much they'd have to saw two sides off a playpen so I could sleep there.

And no spoilers, but there may be some different diapers in the future. But for now: Mike episodes and something I have had scripted since before my surgeries put me out of commission  it's dumb and whimsical and just a tiny tiny part, but I'm a till excited  

28 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Outstanding chapter.  I just loved the emotional struggle you created for John in this one.  So much like a real toddler.  They know something is bothering them but just can’t quite figure it out.  I do believe that John is actually beginning to like it there and I believe he loves his mommy.  I can’t wait to read more. 

Thank you so very kindly! It's hard sometimes to feel like we should be allowed to be happy. As odd as that sounds sometimes, sometimes we have conflicting emotions. 

49 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

I'm going to be completely honest. The training pacifier would become my own personal nightmare if the bigs figured out my tendency to be, putting it mildly, "Sarcastic under stress." They'd have me in the corner so much they'd have to saw two sides off a playpen so I could sleep there.

And no spoilers, but there may be some different diapers in the future. But for now: Mike episodes and something I have had scripted since before my surgeries put me out of commission  it's dumb and whimsical and just a tiny tiny part, but I'm a till excited  

Thank you so very kindly! It's hard sometimes to feel like we should be allowed to be happy. As odd as that sounds sometimes, sometimes we have conflicting emotions. 

Can't wait to see this whimsical diaper and your other "little products". Both the fun and naughty items. Also I with you on being kept in training pacifier would suck. Though with how I am, especially if I embrace my "inner child." I have to worry if I didn't get a good Big like Amanda might end up getting my vocal cords snipped. Or worse cause this is me we are talking about now.

I really enjoy the way this story is developing and how you cover Jon's path of adopting to his new life. It is a wonderful mommy-little relationship, lovely to read and really a feel-good story. Thanks for your hard work. 

17 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Lovely little addition to the story.  Very sweet chapter and I am excited to see Mike again!

I confess that I've been waiting for the next chapter, but working diligently. I wouldn't dare be lazy trying to get to one little part that I've been excited for.

12 hours ago, erik_hamburg said:

I really enjoy the way this story is developing and how you cover Jon's path of adopting to his new life. It is a wonderful mommy-little relationship, lovely to read and really a feel-good story. Thanks for your hard work. 

Thank you VERY much! I'm trying to do my best at all of this. Honestly this is my first time writing anything even remotely like this. I know that I have in my head and I've openly stated that the premise is to show a growing relationship from both points of view, and trying to express how they each see the world through a different lense of experience. 

I feel like we have plenty of stories from our own point if view, and from our perspective the Amazon's are borderline evil. 

But from their perspective it's just business as usual. Most of them probably fully believe that they are doing what's best for us. (Even if we don't want it because silly Littles just don't know what's best for them)

• Like 1

Good addition, Kat.  It's nice to see some adult conflict in John.  I think his thoughts are pretty normal for his situation and I'm glad he's more relaxed than I'd be in that situation.  As always, thanks for sharing.

I really have no idea how I missed this story.
I have now caught up on it within 2 days.
It's really well written and so enjoyable to read.
I like Amanda and her lifestyle.
Simple, plain, practical but also self-sufficient.
I just love Xerxes.
Aunt Cat and her little Kate are great people too.
If I ever fell into such a crevice I would pray to all the gods and goddesses to get someone even half as decent as Amanda. (Though I would ask to be treated like a girl I love the color pink and the stereotypes that come together in other DD stories when it comes to the treatment of female littles)
As I've read everything pretty much in one go I can't write about everything without probably writing a small novel but believe me I've loved everything so far.

Here is a list of my highlights.

• Getting to know Amanda, John and Xerxes.
  • The first meeting with Aunt Cat and Kate.
  • The day in town with the doctor, the adoption and the department store.
  • The craftsmen were really great too.
  • How calm Amanda was the whole time you took John so seriously in his fears.
  • The fact that Amanda tried to explain everything to John was also great.
  • How surprisingly nice many of the Amazons are to John compared to the other DD storylines
  • I also love that Amanda is partly self-sufficient
  • The fact that maturity is so hugely important in DD that everyone seems incredibly serious (for that alone I would probably be adopted no matter if I was a Littles, tween or Amazon)
  • I would also like to point out that my apartment is smaller than John's in his old home.
  • I think Maik is great, but I wouldn't want to share my new mommy (partly because the very first DD story I ever read involved an abusive Amazon father, so I generally distrust them no matter how good they are).
  • On the subject of chapter 25... we all know he didn't mean per week but per day.
  • The only thing I find cruel about Amanda is that she is a morning person. Tomorrow people are scary these psychopaths have nothing to lose.
  • I also thought the search action and how willing Amanda was to help was great
  • I had my doubts about the research group but apparently they really want to do the right thing... well and they pay well

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I really have no idea how I missed this story.
I have now caught up on it within 2 days.
It's really well written and so enjoyable to read.
I like Amanda and her lifestyle.
Simple, plain, practical but also self-sufficient.
I just love Xerxes.
Aunt Cat and her little Kate are great people too.
If I ever fell into such a crevice I would pray to all the gods and goddesses to get someone even half as decent as Amanda. (Though I would ask to be treated like a girl I love the color pink and the stereotypes that come together in other DD stories when it comes to the treatment of female littles)
As I've read everything pretty much in one go I can't write about everything without probably writing a small novel but believe me I've loved everything so far.

Here is a list of my highlights.

• Getting to know Amanda, John and Xerxes.
  • The first meeting with Aunt Cat and Kate.
  • The day in town with the doctor, the adoption and the department store.
  • The craftsmen were really great too.
  • How calm Amanda was the whole time you took John so seriously in his fears.
  • The fact that Amanda tried to explain everything to John was also great.
  • How surprisingly nice many of the Amazons are to John compared to the other DD storylines
  • I also love that Amanda is partly self-sufficient
  • The fact that maturity is so hugely important in DD that everyone seems incredibly serious (for that alone I would probably be adopted no matter if I was a Littles, tween or Amazon)
  • I would also like to point out that my apartment is smaller than John's in his old home.
  • I think Maik is great, but I wouldn't want to share my new mommy (partly because the very first DD story I ever read involved an abusive Amazon father, so I generally distrust them no matter how good they are).
  • On the subject of chapter 25... we all know he didn't mean per week but per day.
  • The only thing I find cruel about Amanda is that she is a morning person. Tomorrow people are scary these psychopaths have nothing to lose.
  • I also thought the search action and how willing Amanda was to help was great
  • I had my doubts about the research group but apparently they really want to do the right thing... well and they pay well

Well, as you read when John and Amanda were getting everything set for him to be adopted. It wouldn't be too off to find a big willing to keep you a sissy/girl. Though careful, you might end up regretting it. As they might keep you locked in a pink cage or give you something to keep you small and soft in your diapers. Though they could just give you a sex change or make you like a 'doll' down there so they don't need to worry about not looking the part they might want you to look. Got to remember often in DD the nice cheery innocent vibe that the Amazons try to push toward thwir treatment of littles often is a cover and the dark truth is hidden behind the curtain. Would admit, unless I could get a lot of guarantees and trusted my new caretakers. Doubt I would want to be a little in this world. Especially since most bigs don't seem to be like Amanda Cat or Mark. 

Though am against you on Mark. I want Mark to take the Dad/BF role, think he would he a great addition to the main cast. Plus curious how John would react when he heads his Mommy and new Daddy playing loudly in their bedroom. Since he WOULD know what is happening. Plus it would be interesting to see how the two would interact on a regular basis. Since I think he would be a lot like Amanda but with his greater experience with littles like John. Especially being a guy and knowing his issues that can pop up and grow. Having a guy to talk about that might help, especially when he feels embarrassed about it. Though would be cute to see it happen in the story for a bit before he could unload it on Mark. Maybe Kate gets him all excited and can't hide it when it comes for a diaper change and everyone sees. Or ends up being all wound to the point where it doesn't take much to set him off and Amanda finds out the hard way.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay wow! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to respond, let alone so thoroughly!

I'm beyond delighted to hear that you're enjoying the story so far! You've probably at least scrolled past some of my comments describing the premise of things here.

I agree completely, morning people are scary. I say this while typing with one eye open and a cup of hot tea to help with the inhumane process of having to wake up.

Again, thank you kindly!

3 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Okay wow! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to respond, let alone so thoroughly!

I'm beyond delighted to hear that you're enjoying the story so far! You've probably at least scrolled past some of my comments describing the premise of things here.

I agree completely, morning people are scary. I say this while typing with one eye open and a cup of hot tea to help with the inhumane process of having to wake up.

Again, thank you kindly!

Yes, when I catch up on a story I usually skip the comments and discussions under the chapters because I don't want to be spoiled and above all I want to get on with the story.

But now that I'm caught up with the story I will read the comments.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I just love Xerxes

Oh, and total honesty. I'm not convinced that Xerxes isn't the main character.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Kat5 said:

Oh, and total honesty. I'm not convinced that Xerxes isn't the main character.

He is definitely sharing the spotlight with John and Amanda. 

Love the story. It is a bit of a change from the normal DD stories. I really like that a male remains a male and is not converted to a female as too often happens in stories that otherwise rock.

I was wondering if John's eidetic memory could be used to backtrack his walk on the first day and help them locate the rogue portal. 

Anyway just keep up the good work. This has become one of my favorites stories and I am looking forward to the next installment (soon, please, babies are not known for their patience).

6 hours ago, Kat5 said:

Again, thank you kindly!

That would be one of my "requirements." If I was to enter the dimension, I need the morning person to understand I am more of a "crack of noon" type of guy. Though will admit would accept morning changes and bottlefeedings as long as they don't try to get me up for the day for them. Though when I wake up, I want eggs and bacon and maybe pancakes.🤣

9 minutes ago, howiebabe said:

Love the story. It is a bit of a change from the normal DD stories. I really like that a male remains a male and is not converted to a female as too often happens in stories that otherwise rock.

I was wondering if John's eidetic memory could be used to backtrack his walk on the first day and help them locate the rogue portal. 

Anyway just keep up the good work. This has become one of my favorites stories and I am looking forward to the next installment (soon, please, babies are not known for their patience).

Same. I don't hate them but it feels like most of them would be better of if they started as a girl over "we making you a girl." That the character acts like it no big deal and acts like a girl. I have read some where making him a girl/sissy baby had a point to the story outside of "reason." Like revenge of a big, or the caretaker prefer to break littles into sissies babies. Though it was like little status something forced and the character had to deal with. Though do admit one of my favorite which I can never find anymore was one where the caretaker basically had a babies don't have a gender and so you could dress them whatever you want. Meaning the main had to deal with embarrassing outfits from both sides. (Those little sissy lord outfits and over the top "princess" dresses to animal pjs and even just the diaper and a embarrassing print on the shirt for an outfit.)

14 minutes ago, babygamerboy said:

Same. I don't hate them but it feels like most of them would be better of if they started as a girl over "we making you a girl." That the character acts like it no big deal and acts like a girl. I have read some where making him a girl/sissy baby had a point to the story outside of "reason." Like revenge of a big, or the caretaker prefer to break littles into sissies babies. Though it was like little status something forced and the character had to deal with. Though do admit one of my favorite which I can never find anymore was one where the caretaker basically had a babies don't have a gender and so you could dress them whatever you want. Meaning the main had to deal with embarrassing outfits from both sides. (Those little sissy lord outfits and over the top "princess" dresses to animal pjs and even just the diaper and a embarrassing print on the shirt for an outfit.)

You know, that's not really the premise of my story, per se ... and it's not an idea you would expect me to take away from this ...

But now I'm wondering if I could sneak in a little bow tie for Xerxes.

34 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

You know, that's not really the premise of my story, per se ... and it's not an idea you would expect me to take away from this ...

But now I'm wondering if I could sneak in a little bow tie for Xerxes.

Next chapter. John "stands tall" during a diaper change in front of everyone, so Amanda decides it easier to make him a girl to prevent anymore "slautes" to mommy and others, and get one of Kate's dress to put him in before scheduling it at the clinic. 🤣

Though to be serious a bowtie would make Xerxes look pretty dapper. Like Bond from SPY X FAMILY. I could see John push for it himself if he put in a suit and shorts or his "Sunday Best." For whatever reason, like being a little third wheel to a date with Amanda and Mark. (Also going to say that would be another requirement for me to head to the DD. I want a big friendly rideable dog like Bond and Xerxes.)

31 minutes ago, babygamerboy said:

I want a big friendly rideable dog like Bond and Xerxes.

Well now I have to go watch Spy X Family

4 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Well now I have to go watch Spy X Family

Bond doesn't arrive for a bit, but when he does. He explode into everyone hearts and is the best partner in crime for a kid who gets into trouble. But would highly recommend Spy X Family more than the Dapper Bowtie Dog. It's all about "Elegance" and "saving the world."

Chapter Thirty Seven

Amanda woke at 5:30, reaching out to smack her alarm the moment it went off. It hadn’t woken up her son at any point before, but somehow it being extra early made it seem even worse if he was woken up by it.

Getting out of bed and getting dressed was a quiet and slow affair. Considering herself a morning person was one thing. Getting up early enough to meet Mr Frank was another thing entirely.

In fact, she was convinced that he was one of those old men that wakes up at 4am somehow magically having a coffee cup in his hand and talking, at length, about the weather. He then took a nap shortly after noon, and then woke up with coffee in his hands and staring at every meteorological chart he could find.

Mr Frank was a retired weatherman, and apparently his sleep schedule reflected that.

So with a deep sigh, she shuffled to the coffee maker and got a pot going, making sure to fill it all the way so that she could top off his thermos when he came by.

Stopping to splash a bit of cold water from the sink in her face, she got a big glass of ice water to sip on while she waited for the coffee. Of course Xerxes knows the routine and was already waiting by the door to be let out.

Fixing a cup of coffee, she barely had the back door open before Xerxes was out of it, whining. Pausing only to turn the porch light on, Amanda stepped into her garden boots and walked over to the gate facing the driveway.

As she got closer, a whining Xerxes was standing there trotting in place doing his own version of the potty dance.

Opening the gate for him, she instructed “Go find your perfect potty spot.”

And he was gone into the field between the driveway and the woods, smelling around and looking for the exact spot he wanted to relieve himself this morning. Silly dog.

Amanda took a moment to stretch a bit and mentally wake up enough to finish harvesting the last of what she needed to have ready in a couple of hours.

She got a bucket and a foam kneeling board and got to it.

It seemed a bit more boring without her gardening little to entertain her, and Xerxes laid down in the walkway to watch her. But she got the rest of it done in time just like always.

By 7am all of the buckets were lined up by the fence, and the milk crates of jars were on the porch. When she heard the sound of tires on gravel, she walked to the gate to see a well kept older truck coming down the driveway. Behind the wheel there was an older gentleman with salt and pepper hair, and in the passenger seat there was a large Brown Shepard dog with its head out the window.

As the truck pulled up close to the fence, she watched him lean and open the passenger and could head “Go on” before watching Victor jump out of the truck and run over. She got to pet the large dog for about five seconds before Xerxes ran up to him.

As dogs do, they spent a moment smelling each other, and then ran off into the field to sprint back and forth, occasionally barking at Steve the squirrel. Every so often they would see a bird to go bark at.

As the two dogs ran off, Mr Frank walked up and held out his hand.

Good morning Miss Taylor.”

Mister Tempes, we have been doing this for two and a half years. And every time I tell you to call me Amanda.”

He laughed “And every time I tell you that I will call you by your last name when I greet you.”

They shared a chuckle for a moment before he spoke first.

Amanda, you look pretty happy this morning. What’s going on these days?”

Now she couldn’t help but smile “Well Frank, last week I found a little and it’s been a pretty amazing experience.”

While they loaded buckets and plastic crates into the back of the truck together, and she filled his thermos as a courtesy, Amanda recalled her experience with finding John, and everything they had been through together.

By the time they were done loading everything, Mr Frank nodded “Huh. Go figure that there would be a rift up the way. I’m glad that you were there for him. Sounds like I’d like to meet him some time!”

She waited patiently as Mr Frank went to the glove box of his truck and came back with an envelope.

Here’s your half from the last two weeks. You know all your tomatoes, pickles, and peppers will be gone by noon, right?”

That made her smile “I’m glad that people enjoy them. That makes this a hobby that pays for itself, plus enough to pay the utilities.”

With a nod Mr Frank advised her “We have about a month and a half left of prime growing season. This weather today is going to be the best we’ll see for a while though. Cold front coming through is going to stay for a week, so if you plan to open all your windows and let the breeze through, do it today.”

Laughing now, Amanda admitted “I guess I’ll need to make sure John is wearing long pants and a shirt when he goes outside next week. Getting him to wear shoes is harder than I want to admit, though. Speaking of, it’s almost time to wake him up.”

Holding out his hand to shake her own, Mr Frank said “I have to go get the stall set up anyway.”

Taking his hand with a laugh, she admitted “There’s no way I’d go back to doing all of that and selling to so many people.”

As he corralled Victor back into the truck he mentioned “But you know that’s how we met and made out arrangement, so it worked out well in the end.

As Mr Frank was getting back into his truck, she looked through the window and mentioned “Oh, and my son loves animals, so you have to bring Victor back some time. The thought of him seeing a dog bigger than Xerxes is pretty amusing.”

As she watched Me Frank head back down the driveway, she stopped to think out loud “I should ask him for advice about adding a green house when I expand the fence.

With that, she turned and closed the gate behind her on the way into the house. Stopping in the doorway to her sons room to yawn, she caught sight of him through the mesh wall. Bottom up on the pillow like usual.

It was always adorable to see.

Not bothering to lower the side this morning, she reached up and popped the middle open, Pausing to check his diaper, the found it to be well used. So without waking him up she shuffled him gently over to the changing table.

He just laid there completely limp as she set about changing his diaper. She had to be a quick when his little friend started to stir in his sleep, but she had him in a clean diaper in a minute and back up onto her shoulder.

Whispering, she asked “Hey baby, you awake?”

The response she got back was just him groaning and somehow she could almost make out the word ‘sleep’

You know what. I agree.”

So with that she went to the living room, paused to open one of the windows with her free hand, and made her way to the couch. Laying back down on the couch and getting the blanket over the two of them with one hand was interesting to say the least.

As last she was laying down on the couch with her sleeping little on her chest and belly with a blanket over the two of them. She laid there idly stroking his hair as he slipped back off to dream land.

Closing her eyes for a quick nap, she decided that just this once him getting a little extra sleep time in the morning was a nice trade off for extra cuddles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke up and stretched his arms and legs out in all directions before flopping back onto his pillow. His pillow was particularly warm this morning. And soft.

Moving his head side to side, he opened his eyes to realize what he was using as a pillow. Realizing what it was didn’t stop him from flopping his head back onto the breast. But it did make it feel a bit awkward to doze back off.

Hearing her heart beat against his right ear helped a lot as he drifted back off for a bit, barely registering that with a large arm over him he couldn’t have slid off or wormed his way out of her snuggle even if he had wanted to.

But he did fall asleep to a dream about drinking milk in bed. Which was a bit weird, even for him.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 37 posted 4-10-24)

Fun side note: we had a bad storm and the power went out. So instead of posting something messily edited and poorly done I had to cut a few paragraphs while my laptop battery and phone Hotspot lasted.

On the upside, this turned out to be a pretty good point to pivot between plot points. 

Power will be back on and I'll get back to fixing my writing nonsense!

I was very very happy to see a new chapter.  
Now I want to see John out running around with two big dogs.  I can see him rigging up some kind of a harness to have the dogs pulling him around the yard in his wagon.  I can also see John going to help Mr Frank with the vegetable stand. 
Still loving the story and couldn’t ever get too much of it. 

• Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)