LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Broken: Chapter 28: No Turning Back

Thanks for pointing this out about the clothes. I am puzzled because I had a whole paragraph of Darlene dressing him, and I was not sure where that went. It somehow got deleted.  I am going to add it back in and italicize it so you can find it.

• Like 1

Great chapter! I'm continuing to enjoy this and look forward to him having his proper care from his loving mommy! 🙂

I was thinking I'd missed something there on the clothes myself. (I'm so worn out right now that I might have just missed it though I figured!)

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry to hear about what going on in your personal life; sending prayers your way.

This was a great chapter, I like how you were able to capture Avery's mental breakdown so well.  With Darlene needing someone to love and take care of since losing her baby and Avery needing a loving parental figure in his life, hopefully, they are able to start a loving relationship together since it seems like they were made for one another.

11 hours ago, FingerToes said:

Thanks for pointing this out about the clothes. I am puzzled because I had a whole paragraph of Darlene dressing him, and I was not sure where that went. It somehow got deleted.  I am going to add it back in and italicize it so you can find it.

Darlene did dress him in his school tee shirt and shorts? I think it would have been

cute if she put him on her hip and they walked out with him in a clean diaper. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...