LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“You’ll sleep like a baby”

How many hear this statement and get a little chuckle?   Perhaps your response is “you have no idea” or even “what exactly do you know?”

So you mean I’ll mess myself and wake everyone up at 3am?

Thoughts or what other statements trigger ABDL thoughts and responses?

Joey

• Like 2

"Does that mean I will wake up wet? I'm halfway there now"

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Sleep like a baby, yes I hope that means bars on all for sides of my bed 😁

Well go rob a bank and you will end up behind bars :)

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

"Does that mean I will wake up wet? I'm halfway there now"

Being diapered around supper time, I am usually wet by the time I go to bed

'you'll sleep like a baby' is one of the most misused and ludricous phrases ever created. It is supposed to mean that one had a worry free sleep as a reference to a baby does not have any worries of life. However, for those who have actual babies / children - the true meaning of the phrase come to light.

A young baby sleeps at max, four hour intervals before waking crying looking for attention and/or food and/or a change - that is if they haven't woke up earlier with poo covering their back and the rest of their clothes. Even after you change and feed and clean your child, trying to get them back to sleep so you can put them down in their cot / crib is a long ordeal - and usually ends up costing you the rest of your nights sleep. What I have encountered many a night, is getting up at 10pm, 12 midnight, 2am, 4am to change and feed my little darling, walking the floor with the little one half awake and half asleep in my arms with some irritating nursery ryhme playing on the mobile in constant repeat while I am fully awake..... and then closer to 7am, the little tike decides to fall asleep... when I have to go in and face a 8am meeting half awake. I come back to the house and both my partner and I are shattered where my little darling is now happily and quietly playing with some toy fully awake.... until  he farts and explodes into his diaper and the tears and tantrums start again. Another change, and my little darling falls asleep on the toy, and stays alseep until 3-4pm where he now screams for food while ignoring the mess he is covered in. This repeats all day and into the wee hours of the morning until he eventually falls asleep at 5-6am... another day dealt with where the parents / adults are now more sleep deprived all due to the simple concept of........

their little darling baby sleeps like a baby

I suspect that the phrase was created by a person who never had and/or dealt with actual children - and I don't like his/her sarcasm.

13 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Sleep like a baby, yes I hope that means bars on all for sides of my bed 😁

That is a jail from circa 100 years ago.

1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

'you'll sleep like a baby' is one of the most misused and ludricous phrases ever created. It is supposed to mean that one had a worry free sleep as a reference to a baby does not have any worries of life. However, for those who have actual babies / children - the true meaning of the phrase come to light.

A young baby sleeps at max, four hour intervals before waking crying looking for attention and/or food and/or a change - that is if they haven't woke up earlier with poo covering their back and the rest of their clothes. Even after you change and feed and clean your child, trying to get them back to sleep so you can put them down in their cot / crib is a long ordeal - and usually ends up costing you the rest of your nights sleep. What I have encountered many a night, is getting up at 10pm, 12 midnight, 2am, 4am to change and feed my little darling, walking the floor with the little one half awake and half asleep in my arms with some irritating nursery ryhme playing on the mobile in constant repeat while I am fully awake..... and then closer to 7am, the little tike decides to fall asleep... when I have to go in and face a 8am meeting half awake. I come back to the house and both my partner and I are shattered where my little darling is now happily and quietly playing with some toy fully awake.... until  he farts and explodes into his diaper and the tears and tantrums start again. Another change, and my little darling falls asleep on the toy, and stays alseep until 3-4pm where he now screams for food while ignoring the mess he is covered in. This repeats all day and into the wee hours of the morning until he eventually falls asleep at 5-6am... another day dealt with where the parents / adults are now more sleep deprived all due to the simple concept of........

their little darling baby sleeps like a baby

I suspect that the phrase was created by a person who never had and/or dealt with actual children - and I don't like his/her sarcasm.

That is a jail from circa 100 years ago.

I don’t want a jail I want a crib 😩